Über Jamboard

Ermöglicht Teams zusammenzuarbeiten und Ideen auf einer digitalen Leinwand zu visualisieren.

Erfahre mehr über Jamboard

SOMETIMES IT TENDS TO BE SLOW. BUT IT DOENS'T BOTHER THAT MUCH.

Bewertungen zu Jamboard

Jamboard hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 114 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Jamboard bereits verwendet?

Rebekka
Partnerbetreuung und Projektmanagement in Deutschland
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ein vielseitiges Tool für kreative Teamarbeit

Kommentare: Ist ein intuitives und vielseitiges Tool für die Zusammenarbeit, ideal für kreative und interaktive Teamarbeit. Es vereinfacht die Darstellung und den Austausch von Ideen

Die Echtzeit-Kollaboration, die einfache Bedienung und die vielseitigen kreativen Werkzeuge.

Die begrenzten Bearbeitungsfunktionen im Vergleich zu anderen Tools

Arturo
Arturo
Multitasking in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Your traditional whiteboard, but in the cloud

Kommentare: In general, the experience is quite satisfactory using Google Jamboard, because when collaborating as a team, and that they can also participate in the board that you present and brainstorm ideas for subsequent projects, you feel that you are doing a more dynamic and more complete work, because that requires a good team, creativity, and efficiency when preparing work, projects, etc.

It has all the basics to be used as a traditional whiteboard but this one is in the cloud, so it is excellent for situations where you are collaborating with the work team, as it is integrated with google classroom, then it is just a matter of integrating or presenting the whiteboard you had already made to the team and have a more dynamic and efficient work. Its tools are the most basic, which is why I could call it a very complete whiteboard since it could also be seen as a PowerPoint in motion and editable in real-time, but in google. Another thing that I really liked is that the audience can also interact on the board, so it becomes a more dynamic board for companies looking to brainstorm and have everyone contribute to something.

What is left to be said about Jamboard is that the free version comes with very limited tools, but as I almost always say, Google software always tries to bring the most complete to the free versions, so it will be a tool that you can try sometime and work collaboratively either with your on-site or remote team.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A great option for online collaboration sessions for smaller groups

Kommentare: I have been using Jamboard from last 2+ years now, mainly during design sprints to ideate on user journeys and concept flows. It's a very basic online collaboration tool and it doesn't require much learning curve to use it. It is also inexpensive and has been quite handy for our work-from-home/hybrid teams.Overall I love using Jamboard with smaller teams. And I prefer Miro or Figma for brainstorming sessions with the larger audience or with clients/business stakeholders, where I require endless canvas and advance functionalities.

Jamboard is a fairly simple tool for online brainstorming sessions with smaller project teams. It has a clean UI and provides all the basic features like pen, eraser, sticky notes, shapes, text box, ability to add pictures etc. It is well integrated with other Google workspace apps. You can add up to 20 pages within the same board/project and I love how Jamboard pages have clear demarcation. You can give a walkthrough to your stakeholders, on the outcome of an ideation session, by using the pages in a presentation style.

One of the major drawbacks of Jamboard is the limitation on board size. Unlike Miro or Figma, it doesn't provide endless canvas. As a result, you can only do a limited amount of work on one board. And you can't customize many things in Jamboard.Jamboard doesn't provide any advance features like video upload, adding timer on board, chat option etc. Additionally, if more than 20-25 team members are working on a board simultaneously, it starts lagging while updating the information on real-time basis.

Hendrik
Co-Founder in USA
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Jamboard, just the basic need

I love the ease of use to get started. It just works like expected.

I really miss the "going the extra mile" with this solution, this could have been taken to another level easily, it works but many competitors provide more options

Tumusiime
News reporter in Uganda
Informationsdienst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ease to use

Enables the user to creat and interact with digital content in real-time

I recommend it because of it is good functionality

Soledad
UX Designer in Chile
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An easy tool for

Kommentare: Even when my first use wasn't the best, I had curiosity to see if Jamboard evolved to better or it will become a Google Wave Case, so few days ago I checked how was working now and I have the nice surprise that Jamboard has new features.

Jamboard has a user proof interface. This is really-really great to share ideas when you are in that kind of remote meetings sessions where people never get to an agree. The "shapes" feature added is without any doubts THE FEATURE that Jamboard was needing. Clean to use

The first time using Jamboard was a bit uncomfortable: Shapes feature wasn't added and the drawing tool wasn't very polished. I tried to share an idea, and sadly my pulse is not the better, so finally my poor draw took the lead rol in the meeting. I guess that the first attempt was almost duplicate the "board" experience, and for that reason that tool wasn't included, but now it's totally comfortable to be used.

Jonathan
Photographer in Trinidad und Tobago
Fotografie, Selbstständig

J.L. Jamboard Review

Kommentare: While using Jamboard's trial, I've observed that this software is made for almost anyone at any skill level to collaborate and discuss ideas in real-time. However, due to the rise of other platforms that provide this feature and more, like Zoom, make this more of a second option on the table.

For me, I like how Jamboard seamlessly integrates with other Google Workspace apps, such as Docs, Sheets, and Slides.

Jamboard with its real-time collaboration and editing requires a stable Internet connection. However for me, that may not be available at all times.

Brandon
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Jamboard Great for Education

Kommentare: It allows me to colloborate and work with peers and my students and has brought immersive and lively discussions.

I liked that you are able to colloborate and share thoughts and responses in a live platform.

I have used Padlet and it took me a few minutes to discern between Padlet and Jamboard.

Ada Jocabeth
Ada Jocabeth
English and Maths Teacher in Mexiko
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A board with an intuitive, fun and collaborative desing.

Kommentare: It's a quick and easy tool for teaching, taking notes, brainstorming, and much more. In my classes, I use it to teach math and it is very useful when writing math language. You can work in collaboration with other people in real-time thanks to the fact that it's now integrated with Google Meet and you can project on a Chromecast. In addition, Jamboard integrates easily with Google Drive and is stored in the cloud. With the recent updates on mobile and tablet, it has improved a lot, please add more tools and a color palette.

What I like about this platform is that you can interact with your students and colleagues at the same time from their phones, tablets, and PCs. It's integrated with Google Meet, which makes it a basic tool for all your meetings. Also, you can add images, notes, change the background, and use different types of pencils and shapes, which makes it more creative and fun.

For those who are not used to it, Jamboard works like slides instead of an infinite page, which can lose the sequence or relationship of the notes. It would be good if the developers added tools to interact with the images on the board and select the objects, also add more fonts and a color palette.

Craig
Owner in UK
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and Free! The google whiteboard!

The fact its google and works across our gsuite services. A really useful tool for our brainstorming sessions and its completley free to use.

There is none! Its a great free tool. All you need is a google account

Fiona
PSR agent in UK
Versorgungsunternehmen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Jamboard ease of use

Kommentare: helpful in training scenarios, colourful and easy to navigate

It is colourful and easy to use, allows multiple people to share ideas

I do not see any negatives in my normal use of the product

Camila
Architecture student in Argentinien
Architektur & Planung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Just one thing

Kommentare: Besides all, I think it is a great platform, and allows us to have our online classes almost as if they weren't online. Love google jamboards

With the quarantine universities had to turn to online platforms to continue with the lessons. Jambords is a GREAT way to review a design project. It's the closest to a present correction I've seen online. Very well developed, and the fact that is from google makes everything easier, everything is sync.

One thing I think that maybe can be improved in some way is that with our classmates and professors we have to create a meeting (with google meet) to be able to listen to each other. So we have both pages opened, and if jamboards included an option for having a videocall while everybody is on the same jam, would be much much easier to use. And another detail would be that, for example, we have a group of 10 people on one jam, one person is drawing on and talking about the first page, but the others have already switched to the second one, or the third, and the person drawing doesn't realize that nobody is seeing what he is trying to say because they thoughth he was oon the first page, so then he realizes it, he tells everybody to return to the first one, and has to explain again. That happened MANY times on my lessons, it would be great if everybody could see just one page, and if one person changes it, it would change for everybody. Anyway, that would mess up everything when students try to put their work on a page, because you can't do anything while somebody is on another page, so MAYBE there can also be an option that allows you to "modify" so that you can modify a page without bothering the others. Obviously, while the presentation is going on people are not on modify, so in that way you gain something too, nobody accidentally modifies another person's work while watching the lesson, which has also happened many times.

Rosciel
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Answer for Online Collaboration

Kommentare: I like it so far. Its plus factor that I have not seen in any platform is that the collaboration use of it coupled with the drawing tools.

I like that is user friendly and has several drawing tools I need to . I also like that I can now zoom in the board. I love that my students can can see each others answer where they can do collaboration or correction in their math solutions.

It would be nice if there is an option where I can store my jams in a folder. It's a hassle that every time I open the jam board I would see plenty jam board at once. If it's in folder, I can categorize my jams then, and will make it easier for me to see which activity to use in a particular class. It would be great too if there's an option in the tool bar where I can lock the jam when it's time for us to go over the jam activity to control students in messing and playing with the jam during instruction time. Please include tool for mathematics.

Marie
Co-Producer in USA
Animation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Jamboard

What I like about Jamboard is the slides and you can work with others and draw.

Jamboard has a limit of 20 slides on a Jamboard.

Rahul
Software Intern in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I love the Jamboard.

Kommentare: The best tool we have had to deal with the ongoing pandemic situation in the educational and business industries.

It is by far the best online, live sharing board I have come across. My professor uses this in all his classes to explain and collaborate concepts.

The mobile interface can be better. I have seen time lags when there more than 5 people using the board at the same time.

Priya
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

My Virtual White Board

Kommentare: During distance learning, it is my virtual whiteboard, on which I can write my agenda, objectives, and actual teaching content.

We can present, teach, share and compile ideas on to the Jamboard with its virtual multicolored post-it notes. I have also used it as a tool to answer questions, gather ideas, and signups for other activities.

I like most of its features, perhaps if we had the option for each post-it to automatically be placed on the blank parts of the board, as opposed to, being piled on top of each other, as people write on them.

Seon
Lecturer in Trinidad und Tobago
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Every teacher should be using this.

Kommentare: As a lecturing teaching virtual I was looking for a digital tool to increase engagements in my classroom and encourage collaboration. Jamboard was the ideal solutions for me and it has been my go to tool for icebreakers, fun activities and group projects.

Jamboard is a digital collaboration too that I use frequently in my classroom for teaching. I love how easy it it to set up and then share with students. The user interface is simple, inviting and does not intimidate the user. Jamboard allows me to virtually engage students ans encourage them to participate in activities. All this is done in real time and I can promptly provide feedback.

I would like to see more tool suited for artist, like different brushes and mixing options. This would be of great value to me as an art teacher. I would also appreciate if they would add greater control options when sharing a Jamboard. I want to be able to prevent students from deleting or moving certain items on each Jamboard page.

Brandon
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Service!

Jamboard makes it very easy to draw useful diagrams for my students.

I can't think of anything I don't like about the product.

Kateřina
Study Coordinator in Tschechien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Jamboard Review

Kommentare: Great tool for collaboration, brainstorming and sharing ideas.

Jamboard is a great tool for online collaboration. It is possible to work on the same board simultaneously and brainstorm. The basic functions are easy to use.

It is online tool which means you need to have stable internet connection. Also the design tools are maybe too simple - I would appreciate more advanced tools to create better looking boards.

Alexandra
Project Manager & Owner in Rumänien
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Great for teams that need to frequently collaborate and use Google products a lot

Kommentare: Good. Served the purpose of having many people collaborate at the same time

That it merges with all the other Google products and that it is so so easy to use. We could simply jump on and start using it

The tools for editing and sketching are quite simple and basic. Maybe some more tools could offer a richer experience.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple whiteboard tool

Kommentare: Jamboard can be used to make meetings more interactive and get people to participate virtually, making it a useful tool for remote working.

Jamboard is Google's whiteboard app. It allows people to collaborate using simple drawing tools, and can easily be integrated with other Google Apps.

The functionality can be pretty limited, so it is best for quick collaboration rather than big workshops or planning sessions.

Joel
Joel
Administrative Secretary in Ghana
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Jamboard for Collaboration

Kommentare: It is great for less complicated whiteboard projects

Since Jamboard is made by Google, I can integrate other tools such as Google Docs and Drive to import and export content.

Jamboard has a restrictive formatting options. Each presentation is unique and you may want to tweak some things to detail before publishing it but Jamboard does not allow that.

Chad
Instructional Technology Coach in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A virtual whiteboard for Google users

I really like some of the tools offered in Jamboard such as the drawing tool that will analyze what you've drawn and give you suggestions as to what it is. Being able to collaborate with others in your Jam can be essential in many situations including education. It's new integration with Meet also adds a new layer to Jamboard's use in schools.

The one reason we don't use Jamboard more is that there isn't a revision history. So if a student does something inappropriate we can't verify who the student was like in many of Google's other tools.

Essence
Professor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Don't let it go

I have been thoroughly enjoying this software since its conception. Students tend to really appreciate it when we begin using it

I don't like that fact that its leaving. Unless if Google provides something I am a a bit sad to let it go.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

easy to use with my team

Kommentare: My team uses it very easily in meetings and brainstorms. We love!

It is easy to use with my team and we are able to organize ideas in a practical way in which everyone can participate

card editing is a little bad. could improve in that sense since the letters are very small in the post its.