Über EssentialPIM

Manage your appointments, tasks, notes, contacts, password entries and email messages across multiple platforms and cloud applications.

Erfahre mehr über EssentialPIM

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie EssentialPIM bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Chanchal Y.
Chanchal Y.
Writer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Best organizer

Kommentare: I am using EPIM pro for a long time and it comes as the best organizer to me. I really appreciate the task management efficiencies of the software. Overall feels great using the tool. Thanks to coders and EPIM support team!

EssentialPIM keeps my work schedule perfectly organised and help in keeping all my contacts in one place without mess. I like the way it keep particulars sorted.

Little glitches I found while synchronization Still seeking for the new version for more assistance.

Rick A.
Application Support Specialist in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Exactly what I needed

Kommentare: I use the networked version for personal use, I wish I would have had this application when I was operating my own business, it would have made life much easier.

The most important feature for me is that I can use EPIM on premise or cloud. I only store my information locally and synchronize to my Android mobile devices when needed. I love having everything in one application, notes, passwords, calendar, etc.. You can customize to your needs by adding or removing fields. Tech support has been great working thru minor issues. I use EPIM several times a day both mobile and desktop.

I have a divided household IOS/Android. I wish the IOS version of the software had the same features as the Android so that sharing of information was seamless.

Keith J.
Owner managet in Australien
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Great product

Kommentare: I am happy with the overall experience with using the program.

I like the all over design and layout, ease of use and stability, a great tool in my business.

I would like to have a colour code system for highlighting of different files/data.

Yacoub A.
CEO in Kanada
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

EXTREMELY USEFUL ORGANIZER

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: very useful for organizing ideas, data, research. well divided out, ability to use different colors.

easy to learn, easy to set up. very fast when searching for information

it would be useful to have multiple columns in the notes section. that is multiple columns for each note

Donna C.
Officiant in USA
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Everything together - calendar, tasks, contacts, appointments, notes

Kommentare: I needed to have several different email templates that I could easily send to different types of leads, and then be able to manage the contacts. There is a lot I need to remember about my contacts, and the fact that I can add my own custom fields to the contacts made this exponentially easier to do. I've owned this product for a few years, and at the beginning it was having some issues with syncing to my phone, but over time, of course, it's grown and gotten better at everything. And the price was outstanding, making it a very good buy.

I was struggling to manage my various appointments with potential and booked clients, but EssentialPIM solved all the problems and some I didn't even know I had. I was able to easily communicate with leads, manage appointments, and make sure I didn't miss any important events. Missing a wedding when you're the one who is performing the ceremony would be a pretty big problem, so I needed to be able to depend on my software. But the reason I most love it is because I can add custom fields to my contacts which I desperately needed.

The worst part is simply the setup, not because the software makes it difficult though. It's just a process that you'd have to go through with any other software of this type. Just be prepared to do a little learning and a bit of setup to make sure it's all synced to everything and you have it all working your way.

Mike K.
Instructor / Course Developer in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Helps Organize Multiple Jobs

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Outstanding! I usually use a program for a year or two, get bored and then find something else. I've been using EPIM since version 5 or 6 and have no plans on changing my PIM program.

The thing that I like the most about EssentialPIM is that so many of the functions are thoughfully integrated into the software. For instance, when I look at my task lists in a table view and I notice that I didn't add a category to a task, I can click in the Category filed and select one while still in table view. I don't have to open the actual task, edit it and then save it again. It doesn't sound like a big deal but it is appreciated. There are so many instances of conveniences like that throughout the software!

The only suggestion for improvement that I can think of is, it would be great if the user databases were smaller so it took less time to upload and download. That's the only reason I don't use EPIM for my email; I don't want the database to get to be too big! With that said, I'n not a programmer and couldn't even begin to tell you how to reduce the database size.

Lon J.
Lawyer in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

THE SMART ALTERNATIVE TO MICROSOFT OUTLOOK

Kommentare: Unless you are a Outlook geek - obsessively seeking a way to use every bell and whistle it provides (I am not - most of that is not vital, just tickles the fancy of those into geekiness) - you will find everything you need and could wish for and ask for in the way of a personal information manager with EssentialPIM, at the better affordable price - PERIOD, EXCLAMATION POINT

For my money, it has everything Outlook has that I need and use - at substantially less expense - AND it is just as visually delightful, if not more so, with colors used, etc.

ONLY that it took me some time years ago to check out what was out there when Outlook got so expensive I was Outraged - but eventually by reading all the reviews and trial and error, I discovered that Essential PIM was my (affordable) Pot of Gold at the end of that particular search rainbow!!!

William Z.
Managing Parthern in USA

Its Called "Essential" for a reason

4 letztes Jahr

This application is the "Swiss Army Knife" of all Personal Information Managers. I have had them all over the past years and this software covers all the bases. It is the best solution on the market at the best price point.

I wish you could run multiple calendars and have them with color coded tabs.

Consultant in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Nothing else in its class

5 letztes Jahr

I started using a Palm Pilot back when they were first released by US Robotics, and I used Palm PDAs up through the TX. When I finally switched to an Android phone -- which I use far more as a PDA than a phone -- I was disappointed to be unable to find an app similar to iAmbic Agendus, which combined calendar, addressbook, notes, and to-do list functionality _and_ synced with a companion Windows application ... until I found EssentialPIM. It's exactly what I was looking for.

Nothing, really. It's updated frequently, each time fixing glitches and adding functionality. Tech support is responsive.

Steven K.
Steven K.
GIS/IT Analyst in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy Peasy

5 letztes Jahr

Ease of syncing with multiple accounts with multiple devices

The need to expand columns to fit after each opening

Willem M.
Head of Infrastructure & Operations in Schweiz
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

No frills Swiss pocket knife for personal information management.

Kommentare: Sometimes you need a PIM that does _not_ synchronise in 20 different places, privacy, encryption. For this EssentialPIM does a great job as it gives you full control over what and what not you want to synchronise and where.

Stable piece of software that does what it promises and without glitches. Also personal enough to listen to its clients and users. I have many different parts of the PIM I use in interactions, e.g. dates, notes, contacts and all integrates smoothly.

The regular software update check makes it a tad slower in starting up sometimes. An acceptable bad side as it means that there's an update with new features and improvements.

Uwe M.
Consultant in Deutschland
Biotechnologie, Selbstständig

Best alternative for Microsoft Outlook

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, I am very satisfied with EPIM for many years now.

EPIM offers all the features of Outlook, but is easier and faster to install and less prone to errors. Also the backup and transfer to other computers is very easy. The handling is very easy. With the lifetime license there are also no follow-up costs.

I miss a "transfer format" icon, because sometimes the format changes unintentionally to the standard "Times New Roman" format when writing e-mails. After some updates incoming mails are not displayed correctly (thin horizontal white lines appear).

Daniel D.
Retired Project Manager in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

My thoughts on EPIM

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Since retiring I use this mainly for this software for personal use. Daily appointments, scheduling, tasks, notes and now as a journal.

Integration of Email, Calendar, Tasks and Notes in one location.

Android phone application can use some revamp in the notes section and implementing a Email client would the icing on the cake.

Gabriel M.
Ceo in Argentinien
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best software to manage daily tasks

Kommentare: i insert every task...and create specific custom field for them.....every task i insert, has a lot of information i can see and find then very easy....

after search for a long time software we can use in desktop and phone to manage daily tasks...finally founded essentialpim....easy to use and sync between devices.....it really works

In previous versions had problems with andorid syncronizations...it was fixed....

Mike M.
owner in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Essential PIM

5 letztes Jahr

I have used this software as my primary contact manager. I most like the ability to create custom fields that fit my insurance agency.

Synching with my smartphone is difficult at times.

Eduardo F.
Physician in Brasilien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Customization

Kommentare: Practical, sigilous, safe and smart

It’s possible configurate for personal purposes and associate with other operational systems of all the world

iPhone or Android versions are so limited