EssentialPIM Erfahrungen

Über EssentialPIM

Manage your appointments, tasks, notes, contacts, password entries and email messages across multiple platforms and cloud applications.

Erfahre mehr über EssentialPIM

In previous versions had problems with andorid syncronizations...it was fixed.

Bewertungen zu EssentialPIM

4,9

EssentialPIM hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 27 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du EssentialPIM bereits verwendet?

Ulrich
Verein in Deutschland
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, Selbstständig

gut

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Verlässlich

Die email bzw. email Verwaltung ist sehr serh gut

Die Position Aufgabe ist zwar gut, wird aber sehr wenig benützt

chanchal
chanchal
Writer in Indien

Best organizer

Kommentare: I am using EPIM pro for a long time and it comes as the best organizer to me. I really appreciate the task management efficiencies of the software. Overall feels great using the tool. Thanks to coders and EPIM support team!

EssentialPIM keeps my work schedule perfectly organised and help in keeping all my contacts in one place without mess. I like the way it keep particulars sorted.

Little glitches I found while synchronization Still seeking for the new version for more assistance.

Patrick
Editor in Südafrika
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A solid alternative to Outlook

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It keeps my work and email organised and also allows me to keep detailed notes.

It goes beyond what outlook offers and at a better price.

The mobile app tends to be buggy, at least with my devices

Gregory
freelancer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Satisfied user.

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

EssentialPIM offered an interface close to the one I have used for nearly 30 years with an integration to a portable device that offers a comprehensive synchronization package. I make extensive use of linking related entries which makes finding what needs to be found much easier.

It does not have a quote of the day feature, that I came to enjoy with the Franklin Planner. I still have the Franklin Planner software installed, so I can restart the module for the current day quote if desired.

Tami
Content developer in USA

excellent for complicated notes

Kommentare: Excellent

Quick to access on the desktop or online; Editing allows complex notes: colors, fonts, many ways to keep complex content organized

Intrusive popups whenever opened for the first time (three or four items have to be clicked before starting)

Rick
IT Support in USA

EPIM Is my go to app

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Everything in one application. Easy to use and the ability to sync with phone. Auto backups of the database. Not a day goes by where I don't use either the Windows app or the Android app. The low cost option for Lifetime support & upgrades. The support team release several updates a year with improvements & new features.

No tables support in the Android app. I would love to have a relational database module solely because I use another app for that.

Owner in UK
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

EssentialPIM: your one stop shop to taking back control of your contacts and calendar

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great support for an intuitive product that is consistently developed. A model software house

Love the portable version I can have on a USB stick, which then syncs with my calendar and ensures that I have a single central consistent set of information. In this era of remote websites, its wonderful to be able to take back control and know that it is safe

Mult-calendar support which I think is coming in a release shortly. This will allow me to bring my CalDAV and google calendars together

agency owner in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Essential PIM

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

It does everything that I need in a contact manager and find it very flexible.

I can't think of anything that I would ask to be added.

Developer in Republik Moldau
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Top notepad + task manager !!!

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Using it more than 2years already, and used to it. Very good helper in my daily life.

Notes, really helpful, use it daily to store different kinds of information from simple notes, guides to full web pages & pdf documents. Tasks - using them to track project progress.

Impossible to make a periodic backup to cloud server (like google, onedrive etc.) for whole DB file. There is a built in support for dropbox, but it's mechanism to save DB every time when you open/close app is very bad, coz it takes a lot of time to sync & upload my DB, coz its not a smallest one...

James
Broker Builder REALTOR Designer (can't hold a job down) in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Essential PIM is Great and Easy to Use

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Great software that I have used for more than 10 years. I will continue to use it.

No cost has been helpful and the calendar function is perfect. I will be loading the Android 6.0 to sync with my laptop and I hope that is flawless

i think the android cloud will solve any deficiencies

Manager in Italien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

One of my indispensabile business tools on PC

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's like my pukko knife: sharp, simple, solid and trustful

Rock solid and trustful, never crashes, perfect companion. Constantly updated It's the best PIM for PC on the market

This program was already born perfect and it's constantly improved.

Donna
Officiant in USA
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Everything together - calendar, tasks, contacts, appointments, notes

Kommentare: I needed to have several different email templates that I could easily send to different types of leads, and then be able to manage the contacts. There is a lot I need to remember about my contacts, and the fact that I can add my own custom fields to the contacts made this exponentially easier to do. I've owned this product for a few years, and at the beginning it was having some issues with syncing to my phone, but over time, of course, it's grown and gotten better at everything. And the price was outstanding, making it a very good buy.

I was struggling to manage my various appointments with potential and booked clients, but EssentialPIM solved all the problems and some I didn't even know I had. I was able to easily communicate with leads, manage appointments, and make sure I didn't miss any important events. Missing a wedding when you're the one who is performing the ceremony would be a pretty big problem, so I needed to be able to depend on my software. But the reason I most love it is because I can add custom fields to my contacts which I desperately needed.

The worst part is simply the setup, not because the software makes it difficult though. It's just a process that you'd have to go through with any other software of this type. Just be prepared to do a little learning and a bit of setup to make sure it's all synced to everything and you have it all working your way.

Instructor / Course Developer in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Helps Organize Multiple Jobs

Kommentare: Outstanding! I usually use a program for a year or two, get bored and then find something else. I've been using EPIM since version 5 or 6 and have no plans on changing my PIM program.

The thing that I like the most about EssentialPIM is that so many of the functions are thoughfully integrated into the software. For instance, when I look at my task lists in a table view and I notice that I didn't add a category to a task, I can click in the Category filed and select one while still in table view. I don't have to open the actual task, edit it and then save it again. It doesn't sound like a big deal but it is appreciated. There are so many instances of conveniences like that throughout the software!

The only suggestion for improvement that I can think of is, it would be great if the user databases were smaller so it took less time to upload and download. That's the only reason I don't use EPIM for my email; I don't want the database to get to be too big! With that said, I'n not a programmer and couldn't even begin to tell you how to reduce the database size.

Yacoub
CEO in Kanada
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

EXTREMELY USEFUL ORGANIZER

Kommentare: very useful for organizing ideas, data, research. well divided out, ability to use different colors.

easy to learn, easy to set up. very fast when searching for information

it would be useful to have multiple columns in the notes section. that is multiple columns for each note

William
Managing Parthern in USA

Its Called "Essential" for a reason

This application is the "Swiss Army Knife" of all Personal Information Managers. I have had them all over the past years and this software covers all the bases. It is the best solution on the market at the best price point.

I wish you could run multiple calendars and have them with color coded tabs.

Consultant in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Nothing else in its class

I started using a Palm Pilot back when they were first released by US Robotics, and I used Palm PDAs up through the TX. When I finally switched to an Android phone -- which I use far more as a PDA than a phone -- I was disappointed to be unable to find an app similar to iAmbic Agendus, which combined calendar, addressbook, notes, and to-do list functionality _and_ synced with a companion Windows application ... until I found EssentialPIM. It's exactly what I was looking for.

Nothing, really. It's updated frequently, each time fixing glitches and adding functionality. Tech support is responsive.

Keith
owner in Australien
Hausmeisterservice, Selbstständig

Essential Pim in y business - Keith Jones

Kommentare: The general program works well, it has areas that are not flexible enough and areas that work well, for the price I make do with what it offers.

Essential has the ability to track all my email accounts in one place

The lack of service and help with problems, it is all very basic preset help, no human contact and being able to talk one on one for help.

Antwort von Astonsoft

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks for the review. Please contact me directly (my email address should be visible to you), mentioning your support case number. Will carry on an internal investigation as to why you valued our customer service so low. Thank you!

Uwe
Consultant in Deutschland
Biotechnologie, Selbstständig

Best alternative for Microsoft Outlook

Kommentare: Overall, I am very satisfied with EPIM for many years now.

EPIM offers all the features of Outlook, but is easier and faster to install and less prone to errors. Also the backup and transfer to other computers is very easy. The handling is very easy. With the lifetime license there are also no follow-up costs.

I miss a "transfer format" icon, because sometimes the format changes unintentionally to the standard "Times New Roman" format when writing e-mails. After some updates incoming mails are not displayed correctly (thin horizontal white lines appear).

Willem
Head of Infrastructure & Operations in Schweiz
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

No frills Swiss pocket knife for personal information management.

Kommentare: Sometimes you need a PIM that does _not_ synchronise in 20 different places, privacy, encryption. For this EssentialPIM does a great job as it gives you full control over what and what not you want to synchronise and where.

Stable piece of software that does what it promises and without glitches. Also personal enough to listen to its clients and users. I have many different parts of the PIM I use in interactions, e.g. dates, notes, contacts and all integrates smoothly.

The regular software update check makes it a tad slower in starting up sometimes. An acceptable bad side as it means that there's an update with new features and improvements.

Daniel
Retired Project Manager in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

My thoughts on EPIM

Kommentare: Since retiring I use this mainly for this software for personal use. Daily appointments, scheduling, tasks, notes and now as a journal.

Integration of Email, Calendar, Tasks and Notes in one location.

Android phone application can use some revamp in the notes section and implementing a Email client would the icing on the cake.

Gabriel
Ceo in Argentinien
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best software to manage daily tasks

Kommentare: i insert every task...and create specific custom field for them.....every task i insert, has a lot of information i can see and find then very easy....

after search for a long time software we can use in desktop and phone to manage daily tasks...finally founded essentialpim....easy to use and sync between devices.....it really works

In previous versions had problems with andorid syncronizations...it was fixed....

Eduardo
Physician in Brasilien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Customization

Kommentare: Practical, sigilous, safe and smart

It’s possible configurate for personal purposes and associate with other operational systems of all the world

iPhone or Android versions are so limited

Lon
Lawyer in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Essential PIM - ALL YOU WILL EVER NEED - SUPERIOR TO AND LESS EXPENSE THAN OFFICE

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: THE alternative !!!

Every bell and whistle you can imagine !!!

No particular I like least with EPim - all good !!!

Lynn
LCMHC in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Satisfied Customer

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Tech support is excellent.

The online Forum is responsive and easy to use.

I need to figure out how to synchronize without doubling the data entries.

Martin
Proprietor in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Very good for keeping notes

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very helpful for keeping a tree of notes so they can be catalogued nicely. Found the product so useful I purchased a lifetime licence.

The note - taking is very useful and allows me to catalog notes in a helpful way.

Haven't really experienced any significant issues