Über FOUNDATION

FOUNDATION® ist ein führendes Rechnungsprogramm für Handwerker und Bau, ein vollständig integriertes Auftragsbuchhaltungs- und Projektmanagementsystem.

Erfahre mehr über FOUNDATION

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie FOUNDATION bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Office Administrator in USA

Project Management

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's been wonderful to implement a new software to our project management.

This software is great for keeping all documents relating to a project in one spot. It links all the items I use daily to the project so I don't have to store them on my computer.

Took a little navigation to find where and how to get things in there. As well as the form making, but overall, not much I don't like.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your positive review and taking time to share your feedback with FOUNDATION. We are happy to hear our software is meeting your expectations and making life easier for you and your project management team. Let me know if you'd like to talk with someone about making those custom forms and reports easier for you. We are happy to help. -Robin, rmo@foundationsoft.com

John S.
CFO/Controller/Director in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Foundation Software makes construction accounting easy to understand.

Kommentare: Foundation has made record keeping easy and ready for outside auditors review procedures.

Cost, user friendliness, help screens updated and online, and support is second to none.

Absolutely nothing! Hope to expand our usage of Foundation software because we believe that we have not experienced the whole package benefit to date with different modules.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear you're finding our software and support to be a valuable asset in all areas of your business. We look forward to a continued relationship with you and your team. You mentioned you'd like to expand your usage with our software. Check out the many Sales Demos available to you on the Client Portal. If you have any questions about that, or want to have someone from our team contact you, please let me know. I'm happy to help. Again, thank you! -Robin, rmo@foundationsoft.com

Angel M.

Best Accounting Software for Construction Business

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I feel like it pretty much has all the features it needs to run a construction business as far as accounting goes

That we can do AIA billing and. Certified payroll

Not run on a cash basis and. Dry hard to change posted items.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Angel! Thank you for your great review. We're happy to hear you love the functionality of our software and are benefitting from our advanced AIA and Certified Payroll capabilities. We look forward to working with you and your team and providing you the quality product you expect for years to come. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything. Always happy to help. -Robin, Client Success Advocate rmo@foundationsoft.com

Lou L.
Vice President in
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Strong Program, lack of support and updates

Kommentare: There are better programs out there.

The program does it all besides estimating. Has a good system of checks and balances and everything is tracked so very hard for employees to cover their tracks. It does a lot well but everything has its hiccups.

There are several things I dislike about the product as it has so much potential to be 10x better yet they have no ambition to make it better. 95% up the updates released by foundation software are fixes to glitches or problems. Very rarely is there an actual new feature or upgrade to the program. There are several flaws with the program that would be easy to fix, which have been suggested but go unanswered. Such as the pages scroll very awkwardly, they jump at the end of the page onto the next page but not at the top of the page. Very difficult to review a report on the screen when it keeps going back and forth. Their support team must have a very high turnover as everytime I call I know more than the person who is suppose to be providing the support. To their credit they do go and get the right answer and get back to you but the typical resolution to a problem is 24 hours. For us 2 hours is a long time when your waiting on an important resolution such as payroll.

Antwort von Tracie

Hi Al. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your thoughts on FOUNDATION. Honestly it is not what we expected to hear from you and are deeply concerned about your disappointment. We strive to produce the absolute best product and service for our clients, although we understand at times using new software can be frustrating. One of our training managers will reach out this week to coordinate a time that’s convenient for you and discuss your concerns in greater detail. We hope that you will take our call so we can work toward resolving any outstanding issues and make FOUNDATION a successful accounting investment for your construction business. We look forward to working with you.

Fred W.
EVP in USA

One stop shop

Kommentare: We have a greater control on our costs and profitability. It has been a game changer for our company.

The Project Management feature was a lifesaver for our company. Our previous software was unable to track the RFC. We are now able to monitor the outstanding requests with accuracy.

There isn't a feature that I do not like. The migration to Foundation was managed extremely well by the i education team. I was the only roadblock in breaking my all habits.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for such a wonderful review, Fred. We really appreciate the feedback. We are so happy to hear our software functionality and PM capabilities have made such a positive impact for your business. We will continue working hard to meet the needs of your team in both product and service. We look forward to great working relationship for years to come. Please reach out if you need anything. Always happy to help. -Robin, Client Success Advocate rmo@foundationsoft.com

Gayle B.
Office Manager in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software, Very Good Value, Oustanding Support. Usually get call back within 30 minutes

Kommentare: We save time on payroll since we no longer had to manually enter time cards for all the field employees. Project managers can easily view their project reports, rather than have to wait for a report to be printed and given to them.

Ease of use. Once we got past the implementation, which was really pretty simple, we were off and running. Payroll importing of timecards feature is outstanding, no daily data entry except for overhead employees. You create your menu an follow the steps. Accounts Payable features are easy to use and data input in quick and easy, allows you to attached copies of the invoices so others can see what was shipped and invoiced. Check writing is simple and automatically creates additional invoice stub if invoices exceed allowed space on check.

Would like to see ability to create more reports and lists without all the other data on the report. Must import to excel for some things, which to me is an extra step that could be avoided. Ability to insert blank lines on lists to separate employees on custom employee lists. Doesn't have subaccounts for accounts that you want in more detail, such as repairs to your building or keeping auto expenses separately if you don't purchase the equipment module.

Jacob R.
Director of Finance in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great product with AMAZING customer service

Kommentare: We have had a great experience with Foundation, for our size business, it's perfect!

The software is easy to use, and customizable. It's simple, and customer service is Fantastic.

I wish there were more standard caned accounting reports like TTM income/balance sheets and the ability to customize standard budget reports. More filtering criteria to run reports would be great.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Jacob, Thank you for your positive review and taking time to share your feedback with us. We are happy to hear our software is meeting your expectations and helping to make life easier for you and your team. Let me know if you'd like to talk with someone about those reports. Let's see if we can make them easier for you to work with. We're happy to help. -Robin, rmo@foundationsoft.com

Christine Z.
Executive Administrative Assistant in USA

Foundation

Kommentare: The support team has been great, especially during the pandemic.

Ease of use, I liked how there is a practice database to use.

Tends to be glitchy at times, also the character limitation maybe an issue in the future.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Christine, Thank you for your positive review and taking time to share your feedback about FOUNDATION. We are so happy you're finding the software easy to use and that it's been beneficial in all areas of your business. Our Support Team has been working very hard and will be pleased to know they have continued to provide top notch service throughout the crazy year we've all had. So, thank you again and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns. -Robin, rmo@foundationsoft.com

Mendy R.
Accounting in USA
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Foundation

Kommentare: Overall experience was good after initial set up. Once program was learned it was easy to navigate

Software was easy to use after initial training. invoice attachments was new to us so that was very helpful.

The reports had the details of what i needed but when trying to export them they would come out unreadable.

Antwort von Foundation Software

Hi Mendy, thank you for sharing your thoughts about FOUNDATION. We're happy your experience with us has been positive and you've found our software easy to use. I noticed you haven't been actively using our software for some time but I'd love to talk with you and get some feedback on your customer support rating. As we strive to provide quality client support and a great product, we are always looking for ways to improve. Please let me know of a good time to reach you. Robin, rmo@foundationsoft.com

Neal A.
Neal A.
Vice President in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

All around great accounting and project management software package.

Kommentare: Great accounting system with additional project management features.

Foundation has more features and options then I can hope to use. It is able to be configured and set up work work around any business work flow and accounting style. Our accountants love it and the senior management loves it because they can quickly and easily get a overview of the financial status of the company then drill down to individual invoices and pay applications if they want to. The project management module allows our project management team to tie in everything they generate and respond to the project.

Some of the features feel tacked on with little integration between the different modules. The project management system could definitely be easier to use and more intuitive.

Kelly C.
Office Manager in USA

Outstanding Product

Kommentare: Amazing, simply amazing!

The ease of use. Coming into this business where the software was already in use, I had to teach myself how to use it. When I didn't understand something all I had to do was make a phone call and I had help. Very friendly, knowledgeable associates to walk me through anything I needed and explain everything. When I needed to software to do something for me and it didn't all I had to do was make a phone call and they put someone to work on it and made it happen. For example: We have to send out a sales tax report to all our not-for-profit customers so they can request a refund from the state. We had been just putting the data in a spreadsheet manually, but I sent the the spread sheet we used and they created it to pull all the data out of Foundation to my spreadsheet. What a god send, saved me hours of work and of course it eliminated errors! I can't say enough about the staff at Foundation and how incredible they are.

The only thing I haven't figured out is how to get our sub-contract agreement incorporated into Foundation so the software can do that for us, instead of us having to do it manually. Its not a Con, just still haven't figured it out. There are no cons to this software that I have found.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for such an awesome review, Kelly! Welcome to FOUNDATION and congrats on your self-taught success! It's great to hear that our Client Support Team has been able to assist you above your expectations. I'd like to have someone from our team reach to you to see what we can do about our subcontract agreements. Let me know of a time that's convenient for you. I'd be happy to set something up. Thanks again Kelly! -Robin, Client Success Advocate rmo@foundationsoft.com

Melinda G.
President in USA
Metallabbau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Most Intuitive Software I've Ever Used

Kommentare: Very happy with Foundation. Would recommend to anyone in the construction business.

Anything new I need to do, Foundation already has a solution. They are always ahead of me. For example, the COVID sick pay last year. And their support people are very helpful in listening to you and offering a solution for whatever you are trying to accomplish. All the modules work similarly. Easy to learn once you know one.

A/R Cannot repeat an invoice number on different customers. A/P Doesn't not show amount left to distribute between accounts, only amount already distributed.

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks for the awesome review, Melinda! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we 're hitting the mark for you, both in product and support. I'd like to have someone from our team reach out to you to discuss your AP and AR concerns in more detail. Let me know of a time that's convenient for you and I'll get that set up. Thanks again! -Robin, Client Success Advocate, rmo@foundationsoft.com

Doreen F.
Payroll Supervisor in
Bau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Union Payroll System

Kommentare: We have a very complicated payroll for the simple fact that we are a multi state, multi union company. This means many different rates of pay, taxation tables and unions, as well as our Administration and Shop payrolls. P4C thru Foundation has been able to handle this with ease and I really am happy with the service they have provided to us in the past 2 1/2 years. I hope to continue a much longer relationship with them. Whenever a support call is logged, usually one of the 2 reps. call back almost immediately and help work through any issue, no matter how long it takes. They are personable and professional and always helpful. Reliable system, easy time entry and reports generated are very easy to read.

I love the fact that P4C can handle all of our multi state and multi union (sometimes up to 55 different unions) Time entry is very easy, and includes attaching hours to jobs and tasks with ease. The system is very user friendly and the Support staff is phenomanal. Generates great union reports, job costing and also great HR reports as well, such as 401k reporting. We can process same day layoff checks which is a must for union payrolls. Also not charged by the number of employees in the system as with other payroll companies. I love that it is web based so i can work from anywhere. They are able to create payroll cycles, so each cycle can have a different address, and they deliver the checks to the exact locations. So i can enter all my time and be assured that jobs in other states have checks go directly to the location versus coming here.

I don't like that if i have multiple payroll cycles computed and i have to purge one, that it will purge ALL computed cycles, not just the one I had chosen.

Jane B.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: Cary & Associates Builders, Inc. is an award-winning Full Service General Contractor specializing in negotiated projects for the Design and Construction of Commercial, Industrial, Winery and Agricultural buildings. We used a very well-known complex construction software for approximately 18 years. Through the years, the problems with the software were accompanied by inordinate increases in support fees. We discussed each year whether to renew our support or look for another construction software. In April of 2003, it became obvious that the software could not be kept up and running and we had constant "crashes". At the same time we received the next year's support contract for about $6,000. It was the last straw for us. I began a search for a new software because I knew our system would crash as soon as our support ran out (which it did). I interviewed everyone I could locate and talked to our subcontractors. Our CFO said that ultimately I would have to go with my "gut" feeling and pick one. He said if it did not work out, we would just buy another one next year and we would still be ahead of the game. All my instincts said to buy FOUNDATION. With a lot of trepidation, I purchased the software and bought a ticket to Cleveland to attend training. FOUNDATION was able to help me before I got to class by transferring my Vendors, Job Numbers, Cost Codes, etc. into my new FOUNDATION Software. I had pulled my G/L down in the middle of our FYE and was ready to open it as soon as I knew what I was doing. Surprisingly, by the end of the week, we ran my first payroll right in class! We spread open my G/L and we were ready to go. They dropped my information off on a disk and I headed for home. The following Monday, we rolled FOUNDATION out on our server and have never had so much as a glitch in anything, let alone a crash. Once it was up and running, our team has able to learn the system easily. It is very user-friendly. Any problems or questions, you can click on the support button and get a call back in about 20 minutes! They can also connect directly to your computer (with permission) and help show you how to fix a problem (human generated) or they will fix it for you! Love it! We have benefited in so many ways it would be hard to describe them all. We are currently on version 11.9 and FOUNDATION has just rolled out their new automated update that updates your server and clients automatically! I suppose one of the biggest benefits is the amount of time it has saved. I used to work every holiday due to having to make hard closures, etc. but with FOUNDATION I have not worked a holiday since 2003! This system is astoundingly efficient. The AIA billing is easily reversed if an architect or owner decides on a different amount. The certified payroll is a dream. Although we are not union, it prepares multi-state, multi-county, multi-union etc. It does a wonderful printout for the 941 and in California our DE9. Our CPA loves the Fixed Asset module. He framed the first print out since he said he had never had one so accurate. Quite simply, we love FOUNDATION! We get great customer service from real people and a software solution that keeps progressing and enlarging on concepts to help construction companies!

Holly R.
Accounting Manager in USA

The most user friendly software I've used in the 20 years

Kommentare: Tech support is always there to help and they are extremely knowledgeable in all areas. I usually learn a new feature or shortcut when I call for assistance.

This software has many automated features that saves the employee time. In Accounting they have a quick reversal buttons which will auto-generate the reversal of an AP Payment, AP Invoice, Journal Entry and more. Change Orders are directly tied with your billing and will automatically bring you to the AIA screen to update the billing line item. All-in-all it's a system that works with you to easily enter your information and generate a multitude of reports for every department. It is the most user friendly software I've used in the 20 years I've been doing accounting.

I was disappointed that the Foundation Mobile app didn't have the reporting that our management staff needs to run our jobsites. If they ever add more reporting features, specifically clock in time reporting to that module, I will jump at the chance to switch, as it was a seamless import and saved our payroll dept. hours of review time.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Holly, Thank you for leaving such a great review. At FOUNDATION, we continuously strive to serve you better and are thrilled our team has managed to meet those needs in various areas of your business. As far as your concerns with Mobile, I am going to have a Sr. Mobile Rep contact you to discuss and see if there's anything we can do to better service your needs in that area. Thanks again Holly. Robin, Client Advocate rmo@foundationsoft.com

Tryn H.
CFO in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

User of Foundation for 14 1/2 yrs.

Kommentare: I have been working with and using Foundation for 14 1/2 yrs. They have always worked with me in anything that I may need, they are friendly and very supportive. Foundation is a Great accounting software, especially for construction, due to the easiness and detailed information and tracking that it provides, especially if you do Job Costing. I even had some very complex financials I had to do over the years with division reporting that Foundation was there to help me with. We also work through the Cloud with Foundation (Saas) and I love it. It is so much easier and they do all the updates! I definitely recommend using Foundation as your accounting software.

Foundation is pretty user friendly. I use this software for a total of 8 of my companies, mostly and mainly for construction. It provides all the reporting and tracking that you will ever need. We are currently using the GL, AR, AP, PR and Job Costing modules. I have had very complex situations over the years that where a challenge for me in the reporting area and Foundation was always there for me in setting up things the way I needed them.

I cannot say that there is anything I do not like about this Software.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Tryn! Thanks so much for the awesome review. It means the world to us. We strive to provide a great product and are thrilled to hear we've met that mark for you, your team and your companies over the years. Thanks for being a long-time partner with FOUNDATION. We look forward to many more years with you. Please let me know if you need anything. I'm happy to help. Robin, Client Success Advocate, rmo@foundtionsoft.com

Leesa C.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software and exceptional techinical support

We have used Foundation Construction Accounting for almost fifteen years. We have been extremely pleased with this software and it continues to be one of the most reliable and well-developed software that we use in our firm. Very user-friendly and logical in its processes. Reporting is excellent and is not only used by our accounting staff, but also by our project management staff to monitor job performance and budget/cost comparisons. Foundation is very responsive to client requests for changes/improvements to various modules/reporting. And the technical support team is incredible!! Not once have we ever reached out to technical support that they were unable to solve our issue in a prompt and precise manner! The technical support provided is one of the best reasons to use Foundation.

There is not anything that we do not like about this software.

vor 8 Monaten

Wow! Thank you so much, Leesa! We're blown away by your positive words. We really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review and we're so glad you've found our software to be valuable in all areas of your business. As we constantly work on ways to increase the value we provide for our clients, it's great to hear we've been meeting those expectations for you and T&M Tilt-Up throughout the years. We look forward to many more with you. Please let me know if there's anything you need. Always happy to help! -Robin, rmo@foundationsoft.com

Ed N.
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good product for construction companies

Kommentare: Our users regularly give positive feedback, finding Foundation easier to use than our prior system. Support is excellent - we can submit help tickets online through the software and get calls back within 60-90 minutes (faster for the few times we indicated it was a critical issue). They use a customized version of TeamViewer to connect to our system and walk us through new processes or show us how to resolve problems.

Consistency of workflow across modules, tight integration with their Payroll4Construction product, and minimal conflicts when multiple users are in the same module. Our prior accounting system gave us conflicts daily. Posting is also a streamlined process with good paperless options. It is easy to modify print templates for invoices, checks, etc.

The report module could be a bit more robust in terms of creating custom reports. But we've been able to build reports that meet our needs, even they aren't quite as customized as in our prior system (which used Crystal Reports).

Kristi L.
Business Manager in USA

Great Product and Out of this World Customer Service/Support

Kommentare: Our experience has been great. Migration was relatively painless, the day to day transactions are straight forward and the more you use the product the easier it gets. Where Foundation really shines is in their support. I never feel like I shouldn't call because they are so willing to help and never make me feel like I should already know this stuff. They are not only knowledgeable about their system but payroll and general accounting as well.

I was worried about the migration from our previous product but Foundation's team took everything in steps and guided us the entire way through. I'd heard horror stories and am glad that we were not one of them.

The option to create custom reports could be easier and more intuitive. I know I can log a call to support for help but I would like to be able to do it myself.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Kristi, Thank you for your great review. We're happy to hear we exceeded your expectations transitioning from your previous software. It will be our commitment to keep meeting the needs of you and your team in both product and service. Let me know if you'd like to talk with someone in depth about those custom reports and see if we can make them easier for you to create on your own. We're happy to help. -Robin, Client Success Advocate, rmo@foundationsoft.com

Catherina B.

Great Software

Kommentare: Foundation really makes Payroll easy, we do ODOT jobs and they are compatible with the Electronic CRL Ashtoware programs required by ODOT

We do our payroll in house and the Foundation Payroll Module is the best that I have used

Reporting under Account Receivable could be better, you can work around it.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Cathy, Thank you for leaving such a great review! It means the world to us! It's great to hear you not only love our product and service, but you carried it with you from one company to another. We're thrilled you've stayed with us and we look forward to continuing our relationship with you and your new team! Please let me know if you need anything, I'm always happy to help. Thanks again, Cathy! - Robin, Client Success Advocate rmo@foundationsoft.com

Lynn B.
Tiefbau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Construction Accounting Softwarez!

5 letztes Jahr

When the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company and myself did our initial search of our Construction Accounting Software, Foundation Software beat three competitors by providing a better program in these areas: 1. Job costing 2. The report genie (No more expensive crystal reports) 3. Payroll module including certified payroll reports and the ability to upload certified payroll to the DIR in California or to Lcp Tracker. 4. The ability to cloud foundation software with SaaS 5. The customer support 6. The price point

All cam software like Viewpoint, Sage 300 or Foundation Software will never be a perfect software. As a user of all three in my career, I can always find an issue with each of them. The only issue so far with Foundation Software is the invoice approval of accounts payable invoices. I feel it is not seamless like their competitors, so we are using an old school method of approval. Our project manager code the invoices by hand and use manila folders. In regards to my cam comment and fairness to Foundation Software, Viewpoint reporting is done by crystal reports which is very expensive and Sage 300 just need a face lift to make more user friendly.

Shelli C.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: My family owns a complete Road Construction business. We have been in business for over 32 years and have tried many accounting programs. They all were lacking something. Most were just not construction specific or were more geared towards buildings and had very few vague options for Road Work. The other down side was the cost increased every year for support and maintenance, and the programs were just not user friendly! We read an article about Foundation Software in a construction magazine, which in part listed Foundation Software as America’s #1 construction accounting software. We decided to look into it and get a demo cd. We could tell right away this program made sense. It was like the staff at Foundation was running a Road Construction business and knew exactly where everything needed to flow and offered all the options we had been longing for. A few months later, we purchased Foundation Software for windows and could not be happier!!!! The implementation went very smoothly and only took a couple of months. The training was very easy and the support staff is extremely knowledgeable. With Foundation, we have saved time and money. We used to have 4 people in the office inputting different information into our accounting program. We were able to cut down to 2, comfortably. The modules are integrated perfectly and therefore double entry of items is no longer necessary. Foundation Software is extremely user friendly and is setup to fit your specific needs – customized for the way you run your business! Just a few of our favorite things about Foundation Accounting Software - the Date Genie easily creates and customizes just about any report to fit your needs, cutting back almost entirely on manual spreadsheets. You can add notes to a vendor’s record, a job, or a customer, and then view that note in reports. There are no updates or software versions to pay for – just continuous enhancing of the program and the annual fee stays at 18% of the purchase price. The reports offer a wide range of filtering and sorting options – allowing for very specific reporting. Certified payroll reports cover all required forms with a wide variety of options– no need for a manual weekly hours and minority spreadsheet. Import bid’s from estimating software to create estimates and AIA forms– no need to manually type them. Also, we have found answers to most questions/issues by clicking on the help button whereas with previous programs we had to wait to receive a call back. Sometimes it took a day or more! Finally, you can set up each module to prevent errors like double entry, paying a vendor who has an outdated certificate of insurance, posting to a closed gl period, and much much more!

Pamela B.
Bookkeeper in USA

BEST ACCOUNTING SYSTEM I HAVE USED

Kommentare: We found that FSI handles all our needs from accounting to very detailed job costing entries that we need.
Payroll with the FSI job costing module is very easy....and give us exactly what we need.

Ease of use and I think more importantly....if I have a problem, the staff at FSI returns calls, fixes the problems, and makes sure they have corrected anything necessary. Always professional and courteous.

Haven't really found any feature I don't like or use.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Pam, Thank you for sharing your kind words about FOUNDATION Software. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We strive to provide a great product and great service. We're happy we have continued to do that for you. We are thrilled to have you as a long-time part of the FOUNDATION family and look forward to our continued relationship. Please reach out if need anything. Thanks again. -Robin, Client Advocate, rmo@foundationsoft.com

Vera C.
CFO in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Glad I switched to Foundation

Kommentare: Our company began the transition to Foundation in September 2020, with a go-live date of Jan. 1, 2021. It was an extremely smooth transition from beginning to end. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was my trainer and he was the key for a successful implementation. Training was very thorough and tailored specifically to our needs. The actual implementation went off without a hitch. We were thoroughly and adequately supported in the first few months of actual use of the software.

I like just about everything about Foundation--it's user-friendly, intuitive. The reports are useful and there's virtually a report for everything I need. Customer support is excellent. Foundation makes my job so much easier because it takes so little effort to accomplish my daily and monthly administrative tasks compared to my previous software.

I honestly can't think of a negative at this point. One thing that would be helpful is the option to interface with customer support via email for straightforward questions instead of waiting for a call back.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Vera, Wow! We are blown away by your positive words, thank you! We really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review. It's great to hear your experience with us from implementation to the day-to-day has met or exceeded your expectations. That's what we love to hear. We look forward to a long and wonderful relationship with you and your team at RC Underground. Thanks again and please reach out if there is anything you need. Always happy to help. -Robin, Client Success Advocate, rmo@foundationsoft.com

Darlene F.
Office Manager / HR in USA

Foundations Software review

Kommentare: Ease of use. Great friendly people.

Ease of use, easy to learn on your own as I did. The support you get from Foundations is great. They don't make you feel stupid as some tech support people do. People are friendly and make you feel comfortable about calling on them. Using the log a call feature is so easy. They put you at ease. It's like talking to a friend about a problem you are having. I like that they can log into your system and show you right on the screen how to fix a problem or mistake. They were right there when I was learning the system. In the beginning I logged calls daily it seemed like. I was NEVER made to feel like I was bothering them.

I like it all. For our company there does not seem to be any cons.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Darlene, We can't thank you enough for your kind words about FOUNDATION Software! You made our day, and we really appreciate it! So glad you are finding our software easy to use and you're benefiting from our client services team. It is our commitment to help as quickly and thoroughly as possible and it's great to know we are meeting/exceeding your expectations in that area. As always if there is anything you need, don't hesitate to reach out. Robin, rmo@foundatiosoft.com