Über Google Contacts

Google Contacts ist ein Online-Adressbuch, mit dem Nutzer Kontakte auf allen Geräten verwalten, speichern, synchronisieren und organisieren können.

Erfahre mehr über Google Contacts

Easy to use, free of cost, Google authentication, No privacy issues.

The only downside we have seen, is that on occasion I have deleted some contacts and then I log in from another device and a is available, it takes a while to delete it completely.

Bewertungen zu Google Contacts

Google Contacts hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 671 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Google Contacts bereits verwendet?

Tarek
Tarek
Customer service specialist in Ägypten
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Save your contacts' data with Google Contacts

Kommentare: I'm so thrilled and it's really wonderful. I recommend it to everyone.

I'm so thrilled about the features as I can save all the numbers of my clients.

No bad features in the product, I'm totally ok with the software.

Devon
Public Health Nurse II in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easily Manage your Contacts

Kommentare: I love being able to use Google Contacts with all my other Google programs. Easy to add contacts, and love all the features available.

Easy to use and already integrated with all my other Google products that I use at work daily. I love being able to label contacts so I don't have to enter in each individual email when I need to send multiple people the same email each time.

Somestimes can be hard to integrate new things into a contact or to delete a contact no longer used such as a new number or email.

Busol
Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Nice way of Managing contacts

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I love that it helps me create contact groups and include specific contacts within each group though these contacts may overlap. I love the way I can export to excel and ultimately the way I can send an email to all of the contacts within each group by simply selecting the group name

Maybe the look and feel and the navigation can improve a little bit

Rishabh
Student in Indien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Reveiw that help while using Google contacts

The Google contact is one of the best way to arrange all your contacts in organised manner and the contact can also sync with Google account so if we change our device then only with Gmail I'd we can get all our contacts. We can merge duplicate contacts, and the search feature is also very fast and optimised.

The Google contact have no feature of grouping the contact, and also it does not hide incomplete numbers, sometimes it lags, and the other thing is that it need proper internet connection to save our contact, also if we share contacts books to other then sometimes some contacts are missing, overall the software is good.

Alison
Copywriter in UK
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Great contacts software

Kommentare: Synch is easy as is finding and searching for a contact. Would not be without google contacts.

Contacts are synchronised on desktop computer and mobile. When changing mobile phone contacts are not lost as you just add your Google account and contacts are there.

Nothing not to like it is spot on for everything

Yaroslav
Information Technology Major in Griechenland
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Another great addition to the Google ecosystem (perfect if you have android phone)

Kommentare: I really enjoy using Google Contacts and it is y main tool to work with the Contact Book.

I love the robust functionality of the Google contacts and all the options there. Also, there are a lot of integrations that I can use as well as a nice sleek design that will make it easy to work on your contacts seamlessly.

At this point, I can't say that Google Contacts miss something. Such kind of programs to do have many requirements. However, I would suggest the team to focus a bit more on possible extensions to the tool such as better importing, migration etc.

Yaco
Yaco
CEO in Brasilien
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You can be sure your contacts are safe and ready to go

Kommentare: I have used it for several projects and teams, and it has worked wonderfully.

The speed and quality of the service. Google servers are super quick and reliable to store sensitive information. With Google contacts I can be sure all my team has all the data needed to contact a client

I didn't like the design on desktop. On the apps it feels way better than the desktop version.

Allen
Allen
President in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Basic and effective contact management - not a CRM

Its easy to just enter and modify the fields, it integrates with gmail, sheets and other gsuite apps. Best is that I can connect it to my CRM to do effective contact management.

nothing not to like - its a rolodex in your phone/on your desktop.

Kimberly
Sole Proprietor in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Like a Modern Rolodex+!

Organizing is my thing. Clients to share my calendars, pics, and notes with as an all in one; the fact all of it looks pretty monotonous to repeat so low in maintenance . And definitely the live location sharing available.

The sheer amount of time it takes to enter information into the database. It lags out my phone. And not as completely versatile as I'd like it.

Ofomata
Ofomata
Designer in Nigeria
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Experiences with Google Contacts

Kommentare: My experience with Google Contacts have been great so far. It has really helpful features that I've gotten used to.

I like the simple interface and ease of use. The ability to backup and sync my contacts across my devices is quite impressive.

I think the only downside of Google Contacts is that I don't get to see my most relevant contacts first.

SUMMER
Owner in Kuwait
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Versatile, free and very powerful

Kommentare: I love it. I use it all the time and have both my personal and business contacts on it. I have never lost a contact or had a corrupted contact card. It is very stable and super easy to use.

I love the fact that as long as I know my gmail password I can have access to my contacts on any device. I can set this up on multiple phones / tablets etc. I can access it on firefox, google chrome samsung internet and safari. It is available in google drive and will update all devices attached as long as synced with net. There are a lot of fields of information that you can customize giving you a very comprehensive contact profile. You can save their location to this too and this automatically syncs with google maps. When you open up their profile you know what platform they can be reached on (eg whatsapp, signal etc) and you can contact them directly through the app. Additionally you can migrate the contact to another gmail account as I have done without having to re type everything in. There are many apps that will access the data here without glitches, I guess they make it compatible. It is unbelievably easy to use, does not need training, self explanatory and FREE. It is stable.

Actually I have not found any issued with the app. I have stopped using all other contact apps and only use this one now, for personal and for business. The only thing I don't like is there appears to be no actual app that can be downloaded onto MAC therefore I always have to have internet to access it on Mac and must do so through firefox, chrome etc.

Liaqat Ali
Marketing Manager in Pakistan
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The smartest ever Contacts Manager till date

Kommentare: I simple love Google Contacts for its ease of use and accessibility but more for its contacts syncing with Gmail, as being a careless smartphone user I often get my phone broken or render it unusable, bit due to it I do not have to worry about losing my contacts.

Google Contacts is the most useful easy to use contact manager that I have ever used. It has a very minimal, clean and simple user interface. Saving and editing contacts is very easy in it, and its vast integrations allows you to directly save a contact from another app (like whatsapp, SMS manager, email etc) to it. You can save multiple sort of information and contact types like phone number(s), email, fax, physical address(es) and even birth days along with assigning different labels to them. Contacts can also be assigned photos that it usually auto fetch if they have uploaded one to their profile. It enables you to share contacts easily and support multiple channels for contact sharing. searching a contact is very easy and fast and can be done by wither writing name or number in the dial pad. Along with saving contacts in traditional way to phone and SIM memory, you can choose to save them to your Gmail account, thus you never lose your contacts even if you lose your phone and can sync your contacts to a new device just by logging in to your Gmail account. it also allows you to group contacts on different basis, which is very useful and make life easy, if you communicate same thing to group of people regularly.

Google Contacts in my opinion has only one serious issue, which is that when you login through your Gmail id on another android device, that device with out any delay syncs with your contacts. Google Contacts should make a mechanism due to which before download contacts it should ask for specific permission regarding it.

Cory
Photographer in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy Use, Cross-Platform Accessibility Makes Google Contacts the Go-To.

Kommentare: Google Contacts keeps me organized and prepared. My work puts me in contact with others on a regular basis, often individuals that I need to reach out to at a later date. The ease of use that Google Contacts provides is a great benefit to me as I can readily save contacts and call, text, or email them at a later date without the hassle of carrying around a stack of business cards. All in all, this is a useful solution!

Google Contacts is an excellent resource that I would recommend to any colleague or friend. It is easy to begin using and creating contacts within the application itself is as easy as clicking the + sign and inputting contact information. Google Contacts can hold a plethora of information for each contact, including phonetic spelling for hard-to-pronounce names; company, department, and job title; fax, phone, mobile, home email, work email, and other points of contact; Address; Website; birthday; relationship, and more. Contact cards can be accessed on any platform with internet access and can be easily shared with others. This is a well-rounded application.

Google Contacts has many of the necessary features to be a solid and worthwhile application. The only thing that this application lacks is what some might consider to be a minor detail - specifically, the ability to color-code contacts. When you create a new contact card in Google Contacts, you are randomly assigned a color, and I have yet to discover a way to change this. Otherwise, the application is excellent.

Sanchit
Sanchit
Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Better than the alternatives, but got some ways to go

Kommentare: Contacts can be useful for keeping track of my recent interactions with people and quickly pulling up their contact info. However, it is not as feature rich as it has the capability to be.

- Both the web UI and the android UI is really aesthetic in typical google fashion - I like being able to create multiple contacts as a comma separated list - If you add an email for a contact, you will see your email conversations with them. If the contact is within your google workspace, their name/contact info/manager etc. gets populated automatically which is super useful. - Labels can be useful for quick filtering, e.g. by team - Custom fields, when the default fields fall short, can be super useful. I use these in a personal setting to keep track of when I last talked to a person. - Integrates well with google's own suite of apps

- Importing contacts is not quite smart, I get lots of duplicates if I export and import the same file after making edits. Uploading when setting up your account is a much better experience though. - Not much in the way of third party integrations within contacts itself, seems like a miss to not have some sort of facebook/instagram/linkedin integration. You are able to provide links to those profiles as a field however. -

Arshad
M.S Student in Pakistan
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The best of best

Kommentare: For me Google Contacts has become Vital for managing contacts as I am often careless with my phone, so I sync my contacts to new device easily with it just by signing in to my gmail.

Google contacts is the best contact manager one can think about due to its features. Its interface is super simple which makes it very easy to write new contacts or edit old ones. Along with saving contacts to phone and sim memory, it also allows you to save them to your Gmail, thus creating a backup in gmail servers, thus enabling you to retrieve them any time on any device from your gmail account which is a blessing in case if you lose your phone or it becomes disfunctional. Along with that you can write different modes of contact information about a contact. You can also assign photos to contacts, which shows on screen when calling and also in thumbnail before the name, specially useful in scenario if you have multiple contacts with same name. Apart from that it also integrates with necessary apps easily.

I am using Google Contacts for a long time and honestly haven't encountered any problem using it yet.

Content Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Google Contacts made my rolodex and address books obsolete.

Kommentare: I am very impressed with the amount of information you can put into a Google contact. Everything you need to remember who that person is or to be reminded of birthdays and anniversaries, spouses and children and more. My little black book was nothing compared to Google contacts.

The contacts I add are synchronized with my phone. I can sort them by first name or last name, and that is in alphabetical order. I can put in any information and details in 1 contact. Anything you can think you might need, there is more room to add.

If I am not connected to WiFi when putting a contact in my phone or Contacts, the new additions won't synchronize in. There is no manual way to get them to synchronize the new additions in. So I have to remove it and put it back in making sure I am connected to WiFi first. It would be nice to have synchronize button or have it auto synchronize like Google Calendar does.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The Best Contacts Solution

Kommentare: Overall no other contacts service out there offers just at much as Google Contacts does. Google Contacts is accessible across multiple platforms and super easy to replace as the default service on your phone. Best of all you will never loose your contacts because they are backed up on Google's robust cloud server.

Google Contacts is one of the simplest and easiest to use contacts applications out there. It is also super feature rich. The app makes it very simple to assign a new number a name and contact information. I also like that I can just use the company box without having to put a first or last name. I like having photos attached to my contacts so I love that they make it so easy to do this. Google contacts also offers easy contacts merge incase you accidentally make a duplicate.

I do wish that it did auto recognize more popular companies like major stores so that they could automatically be added to contacts.

Ray
Senior Lead Manufacturing Operations in USA
Druck, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Maintain the Integrity of your contacts.

Kommentare: The Google contacts software is the goto contact list for me. I never use anything else. Every thing is stored in the cloud..

Portability and cross platform. I never ever worry about losing any of my contacts from phone to phone. Never have I had to rebuild my contacts in 10 years. If I add a contact on my phone, iphone, or android. then it gets saved to google contacts. Change phones? Sign in to Google and your contacs are copiedto your new phones. Because of this. I never lose m y contacts. One time, my phone was stolen and I didnt have one for a few days. I was still able to call people because all my contacts were online where I could look people up and call them. I never have to remember a phone number again.

Doubles, sometimes the contacts double, but I am sure it is the way it works with other contact managers like outlook exchange.

Miguel
Miguel
Research Assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Highly accessible and efficient software

Kommentare: One of the most time consuming task when getting a new phone is transferring all the contacts from one phone to the other. i vividly remember spending countless mount of hours transferring my contacts from one phone to the other via Bluetooth or manual entry. Google contacts has definitely implemented highly sophisticate features to save contacts endlessly as long as you remember your credentials to login into the software. This software has definitely changed technology!

Google Contacts is one of the most efficient and convenient software currently available in the market. This software allows you to save your contacts and gives you the features to sync it across multiple devices from your tablet to your computer and countless other options. It is very time efficient since you only need to login to retrieve all of your contacts into the new device. Moreover, it allows you to save a variety of personal and identifying information from your contacts including work address, birthday and relationship to contact. This software is highly function and extremely easy to use.

I have encountered couple issues when syncing my contacts with a new device, however, I have only encountered such issue only once in a specific device and this has never happened again. I do not blame the system's functionality but maybe the device I was using, therefore, I strongly recommend this software

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Contacts Everywhere

Kommentare: Being able to synch data between mobile devices or multiple computers has been a blessing. Once a contact is synced, you don't have to worry about losing any information. Just make sure you don't delete Contacts recklessly. If you have duplicate contacts, you can merge them as well. The user interface is a tad bland, simple, but once you get used to it, you can create labels to access a group of emails in a quicker way. You can customize a lot of information per contact, which allows you to make sure you're not missing any crucial information.

Having all your contacts in one place and being able to access that information from anywhere has been really helpful. The amount of details and data you can store per contact is more than enough (multiple phone numbers, emails, addresses, etc.)

The user interface is very simple, very bland. It could use a touch up.

Michell
Founder in Chile
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Google Contacts as your main contact tool

Kommentare: Previously when you asked for your phone or it was damaged you lost all the information of your contacts, now with Google Contacts I have the facility that I can recover absolutely everything just by adding my email and that's great and saves you a lot of work. It has simply made my life much easier.

I love using Google Contacts because it allows me to organize, and store information of the people I care to have in my list, it is also super easy to use and it can be synchronized with my email account so in any device I can have the same contacts.

What I like the least is that to delete a contact I have to go into each one of them and then open the options bar, it is a very extensive process, I feel that it could make my job much easier if I could do it from the list without having to open completely the whole list.

Manohar
IT in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Google Contacts : An essential tool for keeping contacts organized and detailed.

Kommentare: The best way I've found to share and organize contacts is via Google Contacts, which is also available for free.

This is definitely the best option for keeping your list of contacts organized and giving you access to them over the cloud by simply logging into your Google Mail account. It's also amazing because of the comprehensive API.

When we accidentally lose our Google account, it can be difficult to retrieve all of our contacts. If Google Contacts offers any additional methods of access, such as security questions, it will make it simple.

Edward
Edward
Professional Property Advisor in Indonesien
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I don't know how life (especially my work) would be like without Google Contacts

Kommentare: I love Google Contacts and I have been using for more than 7 years now and I will have to say that Google Contacts is like your Wifi. You don't look for it or think about it when it is working perfectly fine (especially most of the time it runs background) but when it is not working or you do not have it...that's when you REALLY feel the NEED!

Nowadays they ship most phones with Android and of course Google with it. But the most important thing is that I can keep both my iPhone and Android smartphone both synced and updated contacts! Honestly it's the best part (you can search for guides / tutorials in YouTube you should find it)

I really can't think of any for Google contacts? Especially with the fact that the service is provided with free-of-charge?! It's unbelievable!!

Sau
Quality engineer in Kanada
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Contacts storage for life

Kommentare: Fantastic app just like my personal electronic phone book that I can carry it around regardless which physical device I'm using at the time.

This is probably one of the most useful app for me. Since being an Android user, I have been saving all contact information here. I can access these contacts anytime by any device, either my mobile phone or tablet, or logging into Google account by any computer. Since the contact information is stored in cloud, I can access it without worrying about changing phone.

It gets a little confusing when too many phone numbers are tied to the same person. A cousin of mine keeps changing/adding phone numbers, before I know it, I was confused which number is the latest revision.

Therese
Personal Trainer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Google Contacts for Friends, Family, and Colleagues

Kommentare: This has made life so much easier. I remember days of having a handwritten “blackbook” that had to constantly be crossed out and changed when somebody moved. I also love that you can easily share contact information.

I love that is connects to my gmail, so I can pull up addresses quickly. I also love that there is a notes section where I add little bits of information I don’t want to forget about people like children’s names.

I love the notes section, but it often takes me several tries to open it to write information in it. I never have a problem adding Information to the other sections when in the edit mode.