Filtern nach:

Über Google Contacts

Google Contacts ist ein Online-Adressbuch, mit dem Nutzer Kontakte auf allen Geräten verwalten, speichern, synchronisieren und organisieren können.

Erfahre mehr über Google Contacts

Samuel K.
Samuel K.
Consultant in USA
Pharmazeutika, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Great Software for Organizing Your Contacts!

What I like most about this software is the layout of the screen on which all of one's contacts can be found, which ultimately allows for a simple and efficient search for a piece of contact information when it is needed. This software serves as an excellent tool in terms of being able to save important phone numbers, email addresses, physical addresses, and the like. What I also very much like about this software is that a user is able to sync his or her contact information from their smartphone, for instance, onto the Google cloud, which would in turn allow that individual to keep their vital contact information safe in case their smartphone, tablet, or similar device gets lost. Once that individual gets a new device, he or she would be able to obtain their entire contact list and sync it to the new device from the Google cloud, as long as all of the contact information was saved beforehand. As such, I would undoubtedly recommend this software to anyone who has an important contact list and is interested in saving it in the cloud such that it would never get lost.

There is honestly nothing that I do not like about this software due to the fact that it is about to carry out all of its expected functionalities in a consistent manner without any glitches, at least in my experience using it for quite a while now. All this software is made to do is to store contact information, and it does that task exceptionally well, even more so that other alternatives such as the typical contacts app on a standard smartphone, which in most cases would only store that information locally, instead of being stored on the cloud. All of this reasoning is why I have not much to report on the negative front in regards to this particular software.

Yaroslav K.
Information Technology Major in Griechenland
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Another great addition to the Google ecosystem (perfect if you have android phone)

Kommentare: I really enjoy using Google Contacts and it is y main tool to work with the Contact Book.

I love the robust functionality of the Google contacts and all the options there. Also, there are a lot of integrations that I can use as well as a nice sleek design that will make it easy to work on your contacts seamlessly.

At this point, I can't say that Google Contacts miss something. Such kind of programs to do have many requirements. However, I would suggest the team to focus a bit more on possible extensions to the tool such as better importing, migration etc.

Suryani A.
Suryani A.
Web Application Developer in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Shares contact list easily

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Google Contacts is the best contact sharing and management that i have come across and is free to use it. All of my contact list, from email contact and phone number contact list are merge on this single application, and can be called back easily from any other service or software that are linked with it.

This application is simple to be used and do its works perfectly, and i don't see anything negative with it that make me dislike it. They might need to add more feature or revamp some of the feature to make it more user friendly, but the current feature is more than enough for me to work with it.

Director of Communication in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Can't not use it. But I wish they'd make some improvements.

Kommentare: I don't find Google Contacts to be the easiest thing to navigate or do what I want to do (too many clicks to add someone to a group, for instance), but it's aesthetically appealing and gets the job done. I can't get around using it and I have to admit the group function (while clunky) is indispensable for me at this point.

Obviously it very easily integrates with the whole Google suite, which is great. And I like being able to set up groups to easily send to.

You can't select WHICH address for someone you want included in a group. So if you know someone from work and personal life and you want a specific address in different groups, you can't do that. It's maddening.

Mona K.
Programmer in USA
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

My go-to contact organization system

Kommentare: Have used it for years, and have no complaints. Highly recommend for anyone who wants to keep their contact list organized, and handy. You can import from many different formats, or just type them in one-by-one, if that's easier for you. Take the time to do it, it will be worth it, for peace of mind, knowing the data is safe and secure, and easily retrieved.

Google Contacts has been my contact management system for many years. It replaces any need for your old-fashioned personal address book, or spreadsheet-listing of contacts. It offers a large number of standard contact-related fields. Certainly, there are enough fields for everyone to find what they need, in terms of their contact-management. Obviously name/address/multiple phones/emails. But they also have date fields for important events, notes for copious comments, and it's easy to upload a photo, or if the user has a Google account, their default photo will come in. Further, you can group contacts as you see fit. I.e., if you want separate personal from business, you can. Or if you want a quick way to see all of your doctors, or any other subset of your contact list. Best of all, smart phones know how to sync with Google Contacts. My husband and I share one contacts list and the auto-sync is perfect for us. Either one of us can make a change or an addition, and the other receives the change in a matter of minutes.

Really no complaints. I haven't found anything to be lacking. All of contacts-management needs are fully met.

Yaco L.
Yaco L.
CEO in Brasilien
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

You can be sure your contacts are safe and ready to go

Kommentare: I have used it for several projects and teams, and it has worked wonderfully.

The speed and quality of the service. Google servers are super quick and reliable to store sensitive information. With Google contacts I can be sure all my team has all the data needed to contact a client

I didn't like the design on desktop. On the apps it feels way better than the desktop version.

Edward H.
Edward H.
Professional Property Advisor in Indonesien
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

I don't know how life (especially my work) would be like without Google Contacts

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I love Google Contacts and I have been using for more than 7 years now and I will have to say that Google Contacts is like your Wifi. You don't look for it or think about it when it is working perfectly fine (especially most of the time it runs background) but when it is not working or you do not have it...that's when you REALLY feel the NEED!

Nowadays they ship most phones with Android and of course Google with it. But the most important thing is that I can keep both my iPhone and Android smartphone both synced and updated contacts! Honestly it's the best part (you can search for guides / tutorials in YouTube you should find it)

I really can't think of any for Google contacts? Especially with the fact that the service is provided with free-of-charge?! It's unbelievable!!

Jakia H.
Jakia H.
Research Assistant in Bangladesch
Marktforschung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My online Address Book

Kommentare: My overall experience is really good about this platform.

Google contacts is not only an important platform but also a trustworthy software for keeping safe important numbers, addresses etc. I am using it for many years and i am honestly pleased to have this masterpiece from Google. It’s easy to use and user-friendly interfaces made it more amazing. If anyone have this software then no tension for important numbers if he lost his phone. It’s really helpful for our daily life.

I have no cons about this platform because it is really excellent and helpful.

Kamrul K.
Kamrul K.
Officer in Bangladesch
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent Back up for My Contacts

Kommentare: It’s an amazing experience with this platform because i can get my contact any time whatever i didn’t have my phone. Highly recommend to anyone.

It's an amazing software from Google. Few months ago, i lost my phone then i was thinking about my valuable contracts and somehow i remembered that i used google contact and when i bought another phone, i log in to my Gmail and i got my contacts back. It made me very happy. It’s really very helpful software i ever used.

Honestly i didn’t get anything negative about this platform. I just love this platform.

Vivek M.
Vivek M.
Quality Executive in Indien
Essen & Trinken, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Ease contact list

Kommentare: I am having good experience with this. I am able to connect with my contact from wherever I am. It is easily accessible. Overall it is very good.

You can easily access your contact list wherever you are, whenever you want. Easy to share contact, easy access. Merging of common or double contacts in list.

everything is good in this. Nothing to change in google contacts.

Raj K.
DGM Marketing in Indien
Metallabbau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Manage your ever-growing network like a piece of cake!

Kommentare: Google contacts is a highly versatile software to manage all sizes of contact lists. You can customize your list in too many ways. The search feature is too powerful, and all your contacts' information will be at your fingertips. I have not found a better software for this purpose so far!

1. It is the most versatile contacts management software available on multiple platforms. 2. You can instantly search from a database of contacts, howsoever large it is. 3. You can add, import, delete, modify any number of contacts with full details. 4. Marking with labels ensures that you see all contacts with one or multiple tags at one place. 5. You can export your list to several compatible software directly. 6. The merge and Fix feature is too good to resolve multiple entries by merging them or if they are different, edit them to ensure correct results on your next search. 7. The user interface is intuitive, and you need not learn it as you will get to know the features as you use them. 8. You can sort your list alphabetically on any field of your contact database. 9. When you view a contact, it shows all the details in a summarised single screen, including the details of the last three emails exchanged. 10. You can even see an auto-generated list of frequently contacted contacts at the click of your mouse.

1. You may merge or modify similar contacts by mistake and may find it difficult to go back. 2. There are no advanced search options, and you need to search with multiple strings manually. 3. When your contacts database is too large, the database features available may not efficiently handle it. 4. Editing multiple contacts is much faster in Excel than in this software. 5. A large number of contacts may slow down your smartphone.

Summer A.
Owner in Kuwait
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Versatile, free and very powerful

Kommentare: I love it. I use it all the time and have both my personal and business contacts on it. I have never lost a contact or had a corrupted contact card. It is very stable and super easy to use.

I love the fact that as long as I know my gmail password I can have access to my contacts on any device. I can set this up on multiple phones / tablets etc. I can access it on firefox, google chrome samsung internet and safari. It is available in google drive and will update all devices attached as long as synced with net. There are a lot of fields of information that you can customize giving you a very comprehensive contact profile. You can save their location to this too and this automatically syncs with google maps. When you open up their profile you know what platform they can be reached on (eg whatsapp, signal etc) and you can contact them directly through the app. Additionally you can migrate the contact to another gmail account as I have done without having to re type everything in. There are many apps that will access the data here without glitches, I guess they make it compatible. It is unbelievably easy to use, does not need training, self explanatory and FREE. It is stable.

Actually I have not found any issued with the app. I have stopped using all other contact apps and only use this one now, for personal and for business. The only thing I don't like is there appears to be no actual app that can be downloaded onto MAC therefore I always have to have internet to access it on Mac and must do so through firefox, chrome etc.

Cory M.
Photographer in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy Use, Cross-Platform Accessibility Makes Google Contacts the Go-To.

Kommentare: Google Contacts keeps me organized and prepared. My work puts me in contact with others on a regular basis, often individuals that I need to reach out to at a later date. The ease of use that Google Contacts provides is a great benefit to me as I can readily save contacts and call, text, or email them at a later date without the hassle of carrying around a stack of business cards. All in all, this is a useful solution!

Google Contacts is an excellent resource that I would recommend to any colleague or friend. It is easy to begin using and creating contacts within the application itself is as easy as clicking the + sign and inputting contact information. Google Contacts can hold a plethora of information for each contact, including phonetic spelling for hard-to-pronounce names; company, department, and job title; fax, phone, mobile, home email, work email, and other points of contact; Address; Website; birthday; relationship, and more. Contact cards can be accessed on any platform with internet access and can be easily shared with others. This is a well-rounded application.

Google Contacts has many of the necessary features to be a solid and worthwhile application. The only thing that this application lacks is what some might consider to be a minor detail - specifically, the ability to color-code contacts. When you create a new contact card in Google Contacts, you are randomly assigned a color, and I have yet to discover a way to change this. Otherwise, the application is excellent.

AutoCAD Expert / Construction and Design Coordinator in Pakistan
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

My Google Contacts

I am using google contacts when I purchased my 1st android phone, here I want to share a short story behind it, I had a normal black screen mobile phone named Nokia x2-02 and one day when I was returning from my college the phone was missed somewhere and I searched everywhere because I had a lot of contacts saved in my phone memory and sim as well but it was useless and due to this incident I lost my old friends numbers also several relatives that was a very heavy loss so one of my friends suggested me to switch to android mobile and it has a applications which can gives you a ultimate solution and you will not loose again the contacts again in your entire life so I have purchased the android phone and by the time I save my number one by one and now after couple of years no any incident reoccurred and Google contacts saved my all numbers to its cloud, thanks God ! it is a very useful and beneficial applications and now I know that if I will change my phone so it will be no issue although no need to save and convert or write again, Thanks Google team you are awsome!

Overall its a good application as I defined but the least part which I likes is the download contacts feature in excel format , it should be like a report although its fine !

Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Speech Language Pathologist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Not impermeable but at always present

Kommentare: Privacy be damned...I'd rather have my contacts secured, safe in the Google-sphered every SINGLE time I've needed them, wanted them, looked for them, or lost them. They're never leaving you alone now, and they will be "openly" deceitful about it, but at least you have 971 more people to complain to that about!

Google makes phone switches, losses, steals, or the panic the second you drop your phone on to the hard sidewalk (it's never over the couch) a thing of the past...well at least as far as data backups are concerned. Even when I wasn't prepared to have a phone "die" on me, Google's contacts always *always* have made the switch with me, and usually before me, and usually without my help. It's a huge relief to know my 971 contacts are safely backed up, considering I don't know or remember who half of them are anymore, but at least thanks to the ease and functionality of Google, I can keep those numbers until I want to kick em to the curb *but not literally speaking this time!

The software is so invasive and shady about their privacy and permissions, they make everything seem up front with their brightly colored and long worded explanations that are 13 layers of inception deep, but getting to ALL the places you need to in order to turn off/change some of the privacy features is a really hidden hiccup.

Saqib S.
Saqib S.
Software Data Analyst in Pakistan

Google Contacts - Spectecular Option

Kommentare: I have good experience with Google Contacts because I have faced a problem early that is why this option is excellent for everyone.

Google Contacts became much important for everyone nowadays, it has the brilliant option that everyone can save their contacts by availing this option. Earlier many people use to worry that if mobile phones are snatched or fallen somewhere so everyone become alone because all saved contact has also gone with the phone. After having Google Contacts I am free from all difficulty which I faced early. Phones can purchased again but contacts makes connection with each other.

There is no word to dislike it because it has best option to make contacts again in your contact list if you lost your phones or mobiles.

Nathan S.
Nathan S.
Digital Marketing Manager in Sambia

Google Contacts is the swiss army knife Contact app

Google Contacts is a good app for managing and syncing contacts across multiple devices. It leverages your Google account and backs up your contacts to the cloud so you can keep them all in one place. The best features include: 1) Sync & Backup contacts between accounts, as you add accounts to your phone, you can add contacts from multiple accounts and sync them there. If you change contacts on one account, they sync everywhere including on the web. 2) Merge Contacts - One of the problems with contact apps is sometimes you have duplicate contacts, but with Google Contacts, you can easily merge contacts so that one name shows all the numbers for one contact. I am yet to find an app that works this well. You can also import & export contacts from other sources and sync them to your Google account. 3) Did I mention the free part? Well Google Contacts is free to use as long as you have a Google account.

Google Contacts is very basic for contact editing. The number of fields you can use to edit are limited. The only other gripe would be the lack of an Apple app to replace the equivalent on iOS.

Arshad R.
M.S Student in Pakistan
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

The best of best

Kommentare: For me Google Contacts has become Vital for managing contacts as I am often careless with my phone, so I sync my contacts to new device easily with it just by signing in to my gmail.

Google contacts is the best contact manager one can think about due to its features. Its interface is super simple which makes it very easy to write new contacts or edit old ones. Along with saving contacts to phone and sim memory, it also allows you to save them to your Gmail, thus creating a backup in gmail servers, thus enabling you to retrieve them any time on any device from your gmail account which is a blessing in case if you lose your phone or it becomes disfunctional. Along with that you can write different modes of contact information about a contact. You can also assign photos to contacts, which shows on screen when calling and also in thumbnail before the name, specially useful in scenario if you have multiple contacts with same name. Apart from that it also integrates with necessary apps easily.

I am using Google Contacts for a long time and honestly haven't encountered any problem using it yet.

Mashal A.
Mashal A.
Senior Network Engineer/ Network Supervisor in Pakistan
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Google Contacts.. Never lose a contact.

Kommentare: I have been using Google Contacts for more than 9 years, and it has become a part of my personal, work and social life. With Google contacts, now I being a care less person, don't have to search for and write each contact whenever I get my phone lost or broken.

The biggest quality of Google contacts is that it backs up your entire contact list along with all the individual details to your Gmail Id, which makes it easy to access your contacts anywhere and on any device just by syncing that device with your Gmail. Unlike traditional address books, it gives you the freedom to add as many contact numbers, addresses and email IDs to a single contact, and assign labels to them. Also importing and exporting contacts to other platforms is very easy with it.

Often when you login your Gmail on another android device, it automatically syncs/ download your contacts to that device without asking/ alerting about that specifically.

Abbas K.
Geologist in Pakistan
Umweltdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Google Contacts. A must have for detailed and organized contacts.

Kommentare: I have been using Google contacts for years now. Thanks to it that now I don't have to write each contact one by one in my new phone, when the old one gets broken or lost.

Google contacts is by far the best tool I ever have used or heard of for organizing and saving your contacts. It accepts multiple sort of entries for every contact like multiple phone numbers, email Id, adrress, labels and notes about that person. Along with that it also shows the image of the person in thumbnail and in screen while getting a call making it easy to identify among contacts of same names. And icing on the cake is , you never loose your contacts as long as you remember you gmail id and password, and can get them on any device.

When ever your enter your Gmail Id in someone's android Playstore app, your contacts automatically downloads without asking for specific permission.

Gem T.
Gem T.
Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Contacts Synchronized Across Platforms

Kommentare: Overall a very good software and easy to use. I recommend some changes regarding synchronization across multiple email addresses and platforms, but other than that this software is a useful tool for my businesses and much easier than a hard-copy pen-and-paper address book.

I love that I can synchronize my contacts between my phone, emails, and other platforms with just the click of a button. When I add new contacts to my phone I even have the option to add them to my Google Contacts instead of my phone contacts, which makes emailing people later a huge convenience! As someone who has multiple emails for the various jobs she performs, I recommend using Google Contacts to keep all your contacts organized.

Sometimes I add contacts more than once, or contacts show up more than once on my phone because of synchronization errors. This can occur if I have the same contact in two separate email contacts, in which case both contacts will appear on my phone. I had to de-synchronize one of my business emails from my phone contacts to ensure that my phone contacts stayed organized and clean.

Chris B.
Content Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Google Contacts made my rolodex and address books obsolete.

Kommentare: I am very impressed with the amount of information you can put into a Google contact. Everything you need to remember who that person is or to be reminded of birthdays and anniversaries, spouses and children and more. My little black book was nothing compared to Google contacts.

The contacts I add are synchronized with my phone. I can sort them by first name or last name, and that is in alphabetical order. I can put in any information and details in 1 contact. Anything you can think you might need, there is more room to add.

If I am not connected to WiFi when putting a contact in my phone or Contacts, the new additions won't synchronize in. There is no manual way to get them to synchronize the new additions in. So I have to remove it and put it back in making sure I am connected to WiFi first. It would be nice to have synchronize button or have it auto synchronize like Google Calendar does.

Ralph E.
Ralph E.
Brand Consultant in Nigeria

This is a lifesaver!

These are my favorite features of Google contacts: 1. Automatic Backup and Synchronization: The backup and synchronization feature is indeed a lifesaver. And, I can put my mind at rest, I never have to worry about losing my contacts because I have it backed up in the cloud with just a few clicks. Also, I can access my contacts on any device so far it's connected to the internet. That is an amazing feature! 2. Contacts Labelling: This is my second favorite feature because it makes communication a whole lot easier for me. I can find any contact quickly even if I haven't memorized the details. 3. Multi Accounts Compatibility: This allows me to group my contacts under different accounts, and synchronize with a particular account in the cloud, which is good for organizing my contacts. 4. Duplicates Finder: This makes it possible for me to easily declutter my contacts list without having to do it by myself.

There's nothing that I don't like about the software.

Shaharyar S.
Shaharyar S.
Business Development Executive in Pakistan
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

After Installing Google Contacts, I never lost any of my contact.

Kommentare: Overall Google Contacts is a must use app if you want to save your contacts for life time with in a secured platform. For me, It's a life saving App you should also try.

Few years back when there was no App like Google Contacts, I lost my phone multiple times and with that I also lost my all contacts because of saving those contact in phone memory. Google contact just saved our lives in face of saving important information on cloud, it is very easy to use, we save any contact number, email address, or any other contact detail of anyone Google Contact just save and sync in real time and we never lose contact of anyone even after losing the phone.

Eventually, I didn't find any disadvantage using Google Contacts, I've faced an issue when signing in on any other device that Google Contacts wasn't syncing my previously saved contacts but I faced this issue just once.

Senior Solutions Architect in Trinidad und Tobago
Telekommunikation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

What's not to love about it?!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Google Contacts is the perfect contact management app and I would totally recommend it to anyone. It helps me to store all my contact info in one place. My contacts are also categorized into 'recently contacted' so I don't have to enter info for these contacts when sending a message. The info is automatically inputted. Merging duplicate contacts and updating contacts is also quite easy with Google Contacts. My contacts are also easily categorized and labelled as friends, fsmily, colleagues, etc. This makes it easy for me to find persons to message, without having to search through my entire contacts list. It's highly customizable so I can add photos and other exciting stuff to identfiy my contacts. Not to mention, it's free and can be integrated across all Google platforms.

I love everything about Google Contacts. I think they did an amazing job in developing this app and I don't have any complaints or negatives.