Über ScreenPal

Kostenlose Bildschirmaufzeichnung und Hinzufügen von Effekten mit Premier- und Deluxe-Versionen.

Erfahre mehr über ScreenPal

The Zoom integration is very handy since I share videos with my students.

There is no such cons in screencast-o-matic in my personel views.

Bewertungen zu ScreenPal

ScreenPal hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 72 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ScreenPal bereits verwendet?

Kelly
Kelly
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Has all of the essential screen capture/editing features but super easy to use

Screen-Cast-O-Matic is the easiest screen capture software I've used, and in 20 years as a corporate trainer I've used a lot of them. Capturing the screen is very similar to other software of this type. It's the editing features that make the big difference. I'm able to easily cut, blur, highlight, zoom in, etc. in just seconds. No other screen capture software that I've used is this easy. I also like the video picture in picture feature.

The only issue I've had with this software is when I got a new computer with a high resolution monitor. The software isn't made to work at high resolution and the interface is very tiny. I have to record, and then relaunch allowing the system to adjust the scaling in order to the editing. I did report this to the company but it doesn't seem to have been fixed yet.

Tolu
Tolu
Digital marketing consultant in Nigeria
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use Screen Recorder

Kommentare: I have used Screencast-O-Matic for recording digital product reviews on YouTube and for making short tutorials and it has worked well. What I like the most about it is how it allows me to make edits on the recorded video very easily, making the video look professional.

Screencast-O-Matic makes it so easy to record any part of your screen and edit your recordings. I use it for recording some of my tutorial videos or making digital product review videos for YouTube. You can record your webcam or external camera, import your own videos or stock videos, audio, add text, shapes, etc and save all your files online. You can also upload to YouTube directly if you chose to.

Some of the features in the paid version are available for free on other platforms, but if money isn't the issue, then it is worth paying for. Not recommended if you want to stream games.

Lloyd
Owner in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Price has gone up nearly 500% Ridiculous

Kommentare: Since screenpal have taken over it has been hit-and-miss. When it works it is fine. I use it to review work and mostly screen recording. The thing that really has annoyed me is the price increase of nearly 500% I have been using the app for years but I wont pay 500% more per year for it.

It is simple and easy to use and the editing is fast and intuitive.The instant link function is great

The new app keeps crashing and locking up, losing the work I have just done. The app won't minimise half the time.

Antwort von ScreenPal

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Lloyd, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with our software, and I'd like to make sure we help you resolve these issues. I understand that you are on legacy pricing. We've greatly expanded our feature set over the years and believe our pricing is still very affordable given the value of our product, but I can understand that it's challenging to compare pricing from many years ago to our new plans today. My teammate has already reached out to you, and I hope we're able to resolve the issues you're experiencing with the app as soon as possible. Please contact us at support@screenpal.com if we can help you with anything else - thank you! - Rebecca at ScreenPal

Raymond
CEO in Australien
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I prepare Power point slides and use the product to make videos of the slides, and add voice overs, and music to produce a range of advertisements.I also use the product to produce backing tracks for musicians, by utilizing the "Big Lyrics" feature in Band in a Box, and turn the tracks into videos showing the chord progressions and lyrics. At rge same time the program audio captures the backing music I have produced making a perfect backing track complete with audio, lyrics and chords that display at the correct time and right sequence

Its easy to use, and the resulting quality is of a good standard.

I can not think of any extras that I would want to utilize at this time

Marco
Marco
Managing Director in Spanien
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Essential tool for our video production

Kommentare: I'm using SOM to create all our company's screencasts, tutorials and short presentation videos. It's intuitive, fast, and does everything we need (with the above exceptions).

I especially like the video editor, whose interface is uncommon, but really comfortable to use, different from any other tool I considered. And you have tons of options to create very sophisticated videos.

Right now, when you overlay an element to your video (such as another video or an image), you don't see its coordinates, so it's difficult to create 2 different videos with elements in the same spot. I'm also missing a quicker way to generate GIF previews in order to share videos via email. And finally, I'd like more options to embed videos to emails, because the current iFrame and oEmbed aren't correctly rendered by Gmail, for instance.

Fazl
Fazl
Implementation & Support Specialist in Pakistan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Video editing tool for multiple

The best thing which we liked about this product is that we can work as an organization instead of an individual and we can share our content with our peers and make it password protected.

needs more improvement towards adding more content in its library for font types, background, interface, audio, and transitions from one slide to another.

Kazumi
language coach in USA

Great screen recorder!

Kommentare: I use it to screen record my teaching videos. I love the ease of it and it didn’t take me long to learn how to use it. You can save or upload an unlimited amount of videos, which is generous, especially for people who need to keep lots of videos.

The Zoom integration is very handy since I share videos with my students. You can edit Zoom recordings inside the Screencast-o-matic editor if you would like and upload it to the platform. I can set the expiration date for each video when I share with my students. Once you set it, you can forget about it, which is so convenient. When large sized videos are uploaded, the file size will automatically become smaller. It is good because I want Zoom recordings to be smaller in size. You can also hide your published date when you don’t want to share it with people.I also like the Screencast-o-matic editing software. I’m amazed how much you can do with it. If you have a green screen, you can easily remove the green background and add a different one. I was able to remove the green background nicely, so my lecture recordings look professional with my slides as my background. The subscription is not so expensive. I think it is a great deal when you purchase it at the end of November when the sale is going on.

When you want to keep videos that have high definition quality on the platform , I’m not sure how to do that. Video file size will be shrunk each time I try. I haven’t found how to do that yet.

Mike
Sergeant Technology Unit in USA
Strafverfolgung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

ScrrenPal's takeover of Screen-o-Matic provides promise, but still hasn't delivered.

Kommentare: I'm only able to produce low to mid-level content doe to its klunky operation.

Web-based tools that help me produce learning content. The price is not ridiculous.

It is not user-friendly. Too many functions require me to look up a web link to access that function. It doesn't have its own connections to its own features. When a feature is upgraded, there is barely any information about it. There needs to be a robust and friendly Knowlege Base for all features and integrations.

Antwort von ScreenPal

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Mike! Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Knowing how we can improve the experience for you and other ScreenPal users is really helpful. We'd love to learn more about how we can improve - if you would be open to sharing more feedback, please reach out to us at marketing@screenpal.com. Thanks!

Arik
Tutor in Israel

ScreenPal

Simplicity in basic features. Very user- friendly interface

1.While recording the video it's difficult to find where to truncate since the time line is very dense. Takes a long time to find.2. No feature of improving sound quality such as equalizer or cutting out noises.

Neel Kamal
Neel Kamal
Web designer and YouTube Creator in Indien
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

My go to screen recording software

Kommentare: I'm quite satisfied with the software and it does the job of screen recording very well.

The intuitive and minimal interface is very good for creating good quality screen recordings with it. It also offers royalty free music and stock images and videos to juice up your productions.

The editing capabilities are limited. A multi track or multilayer editor will be much helpful.

Geoffrey
Founder in Frankreich
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My GOTO screen recorder

Kommentare: I'm delighted with SOM.
I've been using it since V1 to share tutorials with my team, record webinars, VSLs, online trainings and group meetings.

Screencast-O-Matic is like the powerpoint for video/screenshots. You can quickly and easily record your screen and/or your webcam... or make screenshots (without having the app crashing on you in the middle of it). Then edit what you need with their embedded editor. (I like that the mic signal is cleaned automatically within the editor to remove undesirable noises.) One more click and your final output is shared online within their included cloud service. If you chose to save the video to your computer, you won't need to re-compress it with handbrake to save space as it's already producing decently sized files (3 compression levels available). You can even configure it to save your work files in the cloud so that you can come back later to them from anywhere and continue where you left (or just cancel as many actions as you wish - all your history is saved along with your final output). I also like the fact that it comes with royalty free music we can use within our videos in a few clicks. I'm happy to pay monthly. The price is ridiculous and it's an awesome product that keeps being updated.

To my regret, they removed in V2 the "automatic documentation" feature which was available in V1. There is now the possibility to import an external video and edit it within the tool; unfortunately, some MP4 codecs have playback issues. That's about it for the cons.

Benn
Benn
Senior Information Technology Business Analyst in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Capture and record your screen in a fast way

Kommentare: This app is useful for people who study or who work constantly on a PC, with screencast I can sort all the screenshots and save it in the cloud, this way it is not saved on my hard drive, and it is more orderly to find them, it also has the option to share them on the main social networks such as Facebook and Instagram. Screen o matic is a lightweight software and its interface is intuitive, it has a basic menu and is not loaded with many options that can confuse you.

it is excellent for making videos tutorial, I like that I can capture images of my screen and record everything I am doing, this is useful when you want to show someone on your team a procedure, it saves you time explaining over and over again, with screencast o matic you record them and share them with a link. I like how easy is to edit the videos created with its desktop version, in addition to video I use it to make screenshots, it is one of the few apps that I have tried that works for both PC, Android and iPhone, it is quite practical since in addition to doing screenshots I can edit the images, crop, or add text to them.

So far it has worked fine, and I have nothing against it.

Heidi
Heidi
Educator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amped up screen recorder that is still easy to use.

Kommentare: I have used many tools from simple to complex and this tool has all I need, when I need it.

Screencast-O-Matic has been a welcome addition to my weekly online learning tools. It can be used for giving anyone a direct link to video directions you create to weekly lesson plan coverage. All videos can be edited from items ranging to adding music to blurring out unwanted images on the video. This comes in handy as a staff leader for creating "How-to" videos for our staff. It also is easily integrated with most learning management systems like Schoology and Google classroom for example.

There are many tools to choose from when editing, which can take a bit to use, but most are not needed, but can be useful when needed.

Ron
Digital Marketer in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Screen pal feedback

Kommentare: Still getting to know the features just started using it again for the last 3 months but I have been paying for this since September of 2018 so just over 5 years

The features that are available are nice I still need to learn how to use them.

When uploading a video the resolution is mid quality. When I upload a video with look the quality is much better but that’s free. I pay a yearly fee to you guys…

Steven
CEO in Neuseeland
Vermögensverwaltung, Selbstständig

Afford Fortune

Kommentare: I love Screen Pal, since the day I started using its services as from 2012. Video editing made easy with Screen Pals great product, helped me add daily video to my You Tube channel. Screen Pal is one awesome Video Editing platform.

Easy to use, with plenty of tools for making creative videos

And option to rotate the whole screen and perhaps a tool to be able to download existing videos from You Tube.

Mervin
Video Creator in Italien

Screenpal Review

Kommentare: Asolutely outstanding, excetional, enjoyable and very fun to use as a video creator.

Screenpal software is very easy to use, inexpensive and very well kept (Updates) always. It never malfunctioned and always blew my mind with all it's amazing features.

Honestly, I could not find anything wrong with this exceptionally great video creation software.

tim
pres in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love Screenpal

Kommentare: used it for 5+ years and it allows us to quickly create quality content

ease of use - so easy! we build courses and mini modules for about 5 product lines and client are always blown away by our response time

not sure maybe more features like AI at some pt

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Screencast-O-Matic review by amateur QA

Kommentare: Very satisfied, hope to see more from Screencast-O-Matic in the future and that it will get more tools for editing, so I can further enhance my recordings.

Screencast-O-Matic is good Software, with whose use I was able to quickly record and edit some ( mainly ) short videos of encountered issues on Web Sites for one QA platform. Editing was very fair, nice, easy and fast as well and I was able to provide videos of high quality for my employer, who was very satisfied with the end result. I do hope that makers of this Software will continue their good work and even further upgrade it with some new options ( for further editing for instance ).

At the moment i do not have any negative thoughts about this product, as it was very good for my daily use and has provided me with the best result imaginable in that area of work.

Nancy
Owner in Deutschland
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Favourite Screenrecoder

Kommentare: Overall a robust value for money tool I use for video recording and screenwalkthroughs

I'v tried a few options, like Loom, Camtasia, SnagIt but eventuially settled for Screencastomatic because of the ease of use and short learning curve

It would be perfect if it had an optimised Greenscreen option. The current one doesn't work.

Edmund
IT / ICT Facilitator in Ghana
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

"Powerful and best screen recorder not out of date"

Kommentare: Overall: I have used it for sometime now to support my classrooms demonstrations and presentations.

Pros: This is a wonderful tool with uncomplicated interface that takes very short time to open or load

Cons: I don't think there is any problem with this tool. I have used it daily and has given me the best result in my field of work.

Eric
Eric
Striven Business Analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Awesome video editing software

Kommentare: I need to create custom recordings of software functionality for internal and external audiences.
Screencast-O-Matic makes it easy to create a quick high quality video with transitions, effects, text, easily edit in and take out content... it's just great.

It's easy, responsive, and just awesome. I use it nearly every day to record edit and then easily share/post up to my YouTube channel to then distribute to customers and colleagues quality videos.

Nothing really, it more than meets my needs.

Eduardo
Teacher in Israel
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My review of ScreenPal

Kommentare: It is very good. I started using the product many years ago (when it was Screencastomatic and have not left since.

E-learning: The ease with which I can create videos to train colleagues, present e-learning courses, provide useful guidance, introduce material, and the like. Personal: The ease with which I can create family videos uploading video files and / or photos. Adding music: I like the music offered by Screenpal.

I have not come across something I do not like.

Ron
owner in Kanada
Sport, Selbstständig

ScreenPal is my buddy

4,0 gestern Neu

I like the fact, I can record my website in the background and promote my site, it's part of our marketing department.

nothing really, just find it tough to find the settings or profile page.

Alf
Alf
Owner in Norwegen
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This is a MUST have software for anyone that wants to relate information to others via Video

Kommentare: could not live with out it... use it many times a day and so does my team.

Software for anyone that wants to relate information to others via Video. Ease of useautomatically renders and uploads to the Cloud so that I don't have to.

no cons at all. It was just great to use and I could not be more happy

Andre
adjunct faculty in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Explosive Video creation

Kommentare: I am quite satisfied

ease of usage was extremely pleasant and I could do it over and over

editing is somewhat difficult sometimes particularly to gaue the cut off points