Über VoIP.ms

Vollständige Self-Service-Kommunikationsplattform, die eine gehostete Telefonlösung und SIP Trunking mit individueller Preisgestaltung bietet.

Erfahre mehr über VoIP.ms

Ease of purchasing numbers and getting them integrated with my PBX.

Reports online of fraud callers using account balance, some on otherwise unused sub-accounts, so not a local leak.

Bewertungen zu VoIP.ms

VoIP.ms hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 690 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du VoIP.ms bereits verwendet?

Daniel
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Great VOIP service

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Ian
Ian
Owner in Kanada
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best platform I've found!

Kommentare: Great overall experience - support is amazing - makes sure it works, knows how to fix whatever you've done wrong and make things work in moments. Uptime is phenomenal.

It's a cut and dry VoIP service that provides exactly what I need, how I need without burdensome interfaces.

Needs a little more public info on new features with clear pricing such as virtual PRI's where you can figure it out yourself without having to contact sales.

Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

I am a very happy home user.

Kommentare: I have been with VoIP.ms since 2015 and I've always been very happy with the service.

I like having VoIP service available for a low fixed monthly rate.

I don't have any complaints about VoIP.ms. Perhaps what few difficulties I have are due to connectivity issues, and not VoIP.ms' service.

vor 4 Monaten

Hello! Thank you for your kind words! We're happy to hear you're satisfied with our service.

Brian
Technical Writer in Kanada
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

VOIP.MS is inidispensable

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The more I use it, the more I like it.

My phone is available anywhere in the world, wherever I have an Internet connection,

The voice mail speech to text to e-mail breaks short messages into several e-mails.

vor 2 Monaten

Hello, Brian, We're so grateful for your kind words! It's fantastic to know that our VoIP service has been a great fit for you.

Wendy
secretary in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review of VOIP.ms

Kommentare: We are able to have a VOIP system over a very slow DSL internet connection because this voip system is not big and bulky. Overall, it works well enough.

It is a powerful software that gives lots of options and functionality with VOIP. It is lean and does not have a lots of bulk so it can be used over phone lines without using lots of bandwidth. The wiki is helpful and the customer service has always been willing to help. It is great that you don't need to purchase customized equipment to use VOIP.ms. Now with the self isolation it has been great to have the option to forward the phone numbers.

- There are lots of dropped or lost calls - There are lots of unconnected calls - At times the quality of calls are very poor - It is complicated to make changes and not always clear the order or process - The registration of users is not always clear - Sometimes there is a problem, but I don't know all the technical terms to ask about the problem.

Paul
Animation Director in USA
Animation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

VOIP.ms has a been a very good solution for us

We like that we have a phone solution that offers many features for very little money - it's a great value. We're able to screen our calls and then block spam/phishing callers, of which it seems there are a lot these days. The voice quality of the calls is extremely good.

I'd don't like that we're still paying for our ported phone number every month. There should have been a one time charge and done.

vor 3 Monaten

Hello, Paul, We're grateful for your positive feedback and happy to serve you!

Chad
Director of IT in USA
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best service for the money. They had a Ddos attack but they kept customers informed.

Kommentare: Overall, I would use them again if given the opportunity.

Great customer service. Chat and phone available when needed. Always able to resolve situations quickly, even if it's difficult to our specific solution.

It's very setup-driven. You need to know exactly how you want your system set up. I don't know of another way to make it simpler but setup is somewhat tedious.

vor 5 Monaten

Hello, Chad, Your satisfaction is our greatest achievement. We appreciate your positive feedback.

Alexander
General Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

So Glad We Found This Telephony Solution!

Kommentare: While telephony is imperative to our operation, we don't have the volume that makes our VoIP.MS cost even a significant fraction of what other providers were charging for similar services. LOVE IT.

VoIp.MS provides us security, effective, reliable communications at the lowest cost of any of the options we've tried before. It has been very gratifying to see that even when the system was maliciously attacked, VoIP.MS responded quickly, professionally and effectively. I can't praise this service highly enough.

As a non-techie responsible for purchasing and setting up the system, it was intimidating to start. I needed an experienced tech to hold my hand, but I would urge anyone concerned about cost-effective business communications to read the wiki and tutorial helps and give it a try.

vor 4 Monaten

Hello, Alexander, We're grateful for the trust you've placed in us. Thanks for the positive review!

Vincent
President in Kanada

Exceptional service

I implemented VoiP.ms with about thirty clients, directly connected to voip.ms or via a FreePBX server. The essential options present in FreePBX can also be found online, ringgroup, IVR, call forwarding... The support service is extremely fast and the employees are very competent. Exceptional service.

I didn't have any difficulty creating my clients' accounts and configuring them.

vor 8 Monaten

Hello, Vincent, Thank you sincerely for your outstanding review! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience with our service. Your feedback motivates us to continue delivering excellence. Thank you for choosing us and We hope to continue serving you for many more years.

Ryk
CEO in Kanada

Good value, reliable service

Kommentare: Typically our experience has been good, despite a few minor hiccups. In al, the service provides good value.

VoIP.MS provides us a means to rapidly deploy service in any location for short or long term use. The simple to use features make VoIP.MS the platform of choice for our needs.

We have had some difficulties in matching inbound services on end points with the right servers. I single config page with all the parameters for each line provisioned would be a HUGE help.

vor 4 Monaten

Hello, Ryk, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our VoIP services.

Jean Rene
Jean Rene
CTO in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great VoIP supplier

The online portal offers many features and the billing is clear.

Can be overwhelming to setup for someone with little VoIP experience

vor 5 Monaten

Hello, Jean Rene, Thanks for choosing us! We appreciate your positive review.

Matt
CEO in USA

DIY Full-Featured VOIP at a Great Price

Kommentare: VoIP.ms powers all of our individual phone lines as well as our sales and customer service phone trees (IVR). We also use it for text messaging with customers.

VoIP.ms is totally customizable and has more features than the major brand-name voip SaaS platforms, at a fraction of the cost. All of our users can pick their own setup (physical VoIP device, softphone, call forwarding) and change whenever needed. Call quality is consistently great (much better than previous companies we tried) and we've never experienced an outage.

There is a learning curve to the admin panel but that's balanced by the potential for customization.

Matt
Captain in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig

VOIP.MS, the best voip solution for both individuals and businesses, hands down.

Kommentare: Originally, I had sought out a way to keep my own land line number. After using VOIP.MS for a while and realizing how simple and rock solid it was, I began transitioning my family off of the expensive telco's and into sub accounts on VOIP.MS. They can't tell the difference (it just works) except for the huge savings they're seeing. I am now transitioning our small church to VOIP.MS and expect to save several hundred dollars a month for them.
Tech support has always been responsive. Feature requests are always considered, though to be honest, most of things I have requested were already available and I just didn't realize!

A vast array of features that, while overwhelming at first, are fully explained and easy to implement with the great support site and help files. And you can beat the pricing. Anywhere!

Because there are so many features and tools, the dashboard can be quite intimidating.

Antwort von VoIP.ms

Hi Matt, thanks for being a VoIP.ms customer and for your honest review!

Andrew
IT Manager in USA
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

VOIP.ms - Only missing one thing MMS

1) Excellent Pricing - yeah there are places that are cheaper but they come with contracts and minimums. 2) Expansive Wiki - for integration with various platforms.

My biggest want is MMS support we're tired of giving out personal cell numbers so people can text us pictures

Fawad
Senior Manager in Kanada

Voip.ms is awesome

Kommentare: We switched from an on premise to a PBX to voip.ms. It was an extremely easy transition. The moving of our DIDs, setting up our extensions, linking them to our phones, it was all very easy. Configuring the IVR, adding the voice prompts. All very easy. Support is awesome.

I have been using voip.ms for years, both at the office and at home. We have had no issues, and their support has been really good. They have been very responsive, and gave the extra support that was needed to troubleshoot any issues.

My only issue is that with the account setup, extensions are defaulted to account_extension, which is annoying but I understand it from a technical perspective.

Antwort von VoIP.ms

Hi Fawad, thanks for being a VoIP.ms customer, we appreciate your honest feedback.

CEO in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Great value for the money!

Kommentare: This is a very cost-effective service that I have recommended to many people. It's simple enough to use that I have even recommended the service to several friends who are not computer knowledgable.

Having the option to retain an existing phone number was very important. The fact that VOIP.MS ported the number as part of their initial service was a bonus. Call quality is excellent, with no lag or echo, or fading! Having multiple servers in several major cities allows VOIP.MS to distribute the network traffic and maintain system stability. The customer web portal is intuitive and easy to use, so managing your account is relatively easy. Setting up new a ATA device, for a home consumer, is easy with the How-To instructions provided in the HELP section.

The most difficult part of the service is the initial setup - i.e. creating your account. No where does it mention that you must add a minimum dollar amount to your account - $15.00 US, I think. Make this requirement known early in the process so people don't become frustrated when they think all the steps have been completed, but they can't add their device and/or activate the service.

Jocelyn
President/Owner in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Amazing value and features. They really care about their customers' experience.

Kommentare: I have switched my personal and business phone service to VoIP.ms about 5 years ago. I saved a lot of money while gaining a ton of features compared to traditional telephony service providers.

I have an incredible control and visibility on inbound and outbound call routing to trunk, voicemail, IVR, forwarders, etc.Customer portal is well organised, configuration is quick and efficient.I only pay for what I use in terms of DID, e911 and minutes.Call quality is the same as traditional phone lines. This is NOT a cheap internet phone service.

Service cuts for a few minutes during the day around once a week. During that time SIP disconnects and phones cannot make or receive calls. Not a big deal for inbound, voice mail still works. But no outgoing calls means that it is also impossible to dial 911 in case of an emergency. Setting up high availability is not documented, I had to figure something out myself.Conferencing is limited (requires a dedicated DID, control panel cannot be delegated to a conference owner, etc.).

letztes Jahr

Hello Jocelyn, Thank you for your glowing review! We are so glad that you are enjoying our product/service. We highly value having you as our customer.

Mike
Consultant in Kanada
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good VoIP service for technically inclinded users

Kommentare: Voip.ms offers me the flexibility to route incoming calls to phones, mobiles, or voice mail depending on the caller and the time of day. It also offers cheap outgoing calls. As a small company there are many features we don't use (we don't have a call center or multiple sales agents), but I can see these would be useful if we had more staff. If you are unfamiliar with VoIP you do need some technical knowledge for set-up, but there is lots of technical support around and a useful technical support wiki.

Voip.ms offers a flexible bring-your-own-device service for Voip - which means you only pay for what you use, and you can combine their services with others if another VoIP provider provides a particular service you need or provides a better termination rate to some destinations. Once set up, there is little to administer, and it is easy to examine tor export the call detail register to look for abuse or savings.

Although incoming robocall numbers can be blocked, the mechanism for doing this is quite awkward, requiring copy and paste operations from the CDR (Call Detail Record) into another form, and adding the number to a group in a phone directory. A dedicated block list is really needed for this use case. A feature to be aware of is that you get to choose between "Premium" and "Value" for outgoing calls, with improved service guarantees for "Premium". Both have always worked well for me, but depending upon your destination the "Premium" may sometimes be cheaper than the "Value" routing. If you make a large number of calls to international destinations, it's worth checking which routing which routing is appropriate.

President in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

VOIP.ms review

Kommentare: We are happy with their service. The telephone help line is good. The last while, we found the chat line is just effective.

The fact that everything to do with my PBX is in the cloud is a big plus. The whole system is feature rich, the IVR, the time conditions, evening buying new phone numbers are easily done.

We have been a client for over 5 years now. I can not think of any instances where we are not happy with the system. In fact, some frustrations often turn out to be our own user set up errors.

Antwort von VoIP.ms

Hi David, thanks for being a VoIP.ms customer and for your honest review!

Stefania
Office Manager in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reliable products, service and company

Kommentare: Our overall experience with VOIP has been very good or we would not have stayed with them so long. We originally started using voice over internet about 20 years ago and so far have used 3 different companies. VOIP.MS has been consistent and offered the most value for the money.

We have been customers of VOIP for over 10 years and beside a DNS attack that occurred to them once the service is stable and reliable. I like that you can pay for what you need and the rates are very fair. They offer so many different products that anyone can find the right combination to suit their particular needs. We love the flexibility of how calls can be handled, whether it's just a simple forward or sending them to voice mail. We also love the sms/mms features making any line excellent for web confirmations.

The only thing that I feel is unfair is the cost of adding 911 capability to a line.

vor 5 Monaten

Hello, Stefania, Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear you had a great experience with us.

Jean-Michel
VoIP Specialist in Kanada
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The fastest, easiest and cheapest VoIP service, full-featured, no vendor lock-in.

Kommentare: I've been using VoIP.ms since the beginning. As a VoIP specialist, I helped many companies migrate their old phone systems. I'm also using VoIP.ms at work to test out products (Mediatrix ATAs and SBCs). Finally, I also use it at home: my 4102 ATA has one line going to my office PBX and the other has a VoIP.ms number, mostly for my kids, and when I need to make a private call.

Couldn't be more easy to setup. It takes a few minutes to create a free account, then you can easily configure your device, softphone, PBX or SBC. You can pre-pay your account with a minimum $15 Paypal payment (non-recurrent) and start making calls for less than a penny per minute. You can port your old phone number or get a new one from virtually any regional code in Canada/US and several countries around the world. It has voicemail, forwarding, IVR, sub-accounts, extensions, name it!

Seriously, it's hard to find things I don't like about VoIP.ms... About the only negative point is that the login is tied to a single mail address, and there's no notion of technical contact/admin contact, which created a few problems as an IT guy supporting several customers. There's a reseller feature, but in my case I just want to help for the initial setup and not have to deal with monthly billing.

Bill
Owner in Kanada
Telekommunikation, Selbstständig

VoIP.ms

Kommentare: As a sole proprietor of a small business, I was looking for an inexpensive but reliable telephone service. I am fortunate enough to have solid and reliable upload and download from my Internet Service Provider, so VoIP made good sense for me, and VoIP.ms in particular offered the most flexibility for the best price.

I appreciate the flexibility to use my own VoIP client or device with the service, and the ease with which I can set it up. The available Wiki articles provide instructions for a myriad of different clients and devices. I also need to give a shout-out to the online chat support team, who are responsive and knowledgeable.

The only shortcoming of the service that I've found is related to the Audio Conferencing feature. The issue is called "talk-off", whereby an inflection in a conference participant's or administrator's voice inadvertently triggers the mute function. This is an ongoing issue, which could be easily overcome by changing the feature access code from a single digit ("1" in this case) to two sequential digits (such as "*1").

Patrick
Owner/Managing Member in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Huge savings and great features compared to legacy POTS line(s)

Kommentare: Overall this has been an excellent service and huge value for the $.

At first this was implemented to simply replace one POTS line. However, as we grew a bit and added a couple of remote workers this service has been fantastic. Anywhere that an employee or I can get a decent Internet connection, we can make and receive calls. We use a mix of hard IP phones (used Ciscos) and Zoiper on our Android devices. And the cost is fantastic! We were paying over $100 per month for a single POTS line and having to pay for long distance. That one payment now lasts us over a year of usage on VOIP.ms. Plus we get more features: SMS, voicemail, virtual assistant.

It is a bit complex to figure out how to setup the system. I'd also like to be able to use the web portal to upload and send text messages to my customers during emergencies. But they don't support that feature.

vor 8 Monaten

Hello, Patrick! Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! Your generous words about our service have made our day. If there's anything else we can do to enhance your experience, please let us know. Thank you for your support!

Dave
IT Manager in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Excellent full-featured VoIP service for people with technical experience.

Kommentare: Great overall experience. There is one customer service agent who is ALWAYS unfriendly and often gives conflicting information - but you'll rarely have to use customer service.There is decent billing and call logging.The most important thing to me is call quality. I use their value routing level and it works great.I've recommended it to several people I know -- all but 1 continue to use it to this day (the 1 person found it too hard to get technically in place)

I started using this service because it was cheap. Overtime I've fallen in love with the flexibility of the system, especially the flexible rules for routing and IVR. As an added bonus, I've essentially stopped all junk phone calls with a mixture of a call routing rule and an IVR.You can basically do anything with the service.

This is not a service for your grandma to setup - you will want technical experience. They do have a pretty extensive documentation database, but you still need to put in the work.

vor 4 Monaten

We're thrilled to be your go-to VoIP service provider. Thanks for the positive review!

Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Satisifed VOIP.ms Customer for Many Years

Kommentare: VOIP.ms powers all of our company's phone services including call center and individual extensions.

VOIP.ms is a very affordable, highly configurable, full-featured VOIP provider. They are compatible with all major equipment providers and soft phones and once setup, everything is easy to use and reliable.

There is a learning curve to configuring various services.

vor 4 Monaten

Hello! We're honored by your review. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about our services!

Frank
President & CEO in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I will never change from VOiP.ms

Kommentare: It's been great. The service is highly reliable and with good quality, the rates literally can't be beat, and the customer service is prompt and first-rate on the rare occasions we've needed to call on them.

Software? What software? This is a telecommunication service. I found VOiP.ms nine years ago after our previous VOIP provider unreasonably cut off our service and refused to abide by their own terms of service after several years with them. Discovering VOiP.ms was clearly a hugely valuable consequence of all that and we have been extraordinarily happy with them over the years. As long as the company stays in existence and stays true to its strong points we'll stay with them.

Nothing, really (though again, it's not software!) It takes a little bit to set up and we've had the occasional hiccup over the years, but overall it's been an excellent and smooth experience.