Über VoIP.ms

Vollständige Self-Service-Kommunikationsplattform, die eine gehostete Telefonlösung und SIP Trunking mit individueller Preisgestaltung bietet.

Erfahre mehr über VoIP.ms

Ease of purchasing numbers and getting them integrated with my PBX.

Reports online of fraud callers using account balance, some on otherwise unused sub-accounts, so not a local leak.

Bewertungen zu VoIP.ms

VoIP.ms hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 691 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du VoIP.ms bereits verwendet?

Daniel
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great VOIP service

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Ian
Ian
Owner in Kanada
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best platform I've found!

Kommentare: Great overall experience - support is amazing - makes sure it works, knows how to fix whatever you've done wrong and make things work in moments. Uptime is phenomenal.

It's a cut and dry VoIP service that provides exactly what I need, how I need without burdensome interfaces.

Needs a little more public info on new features with clear pricing such as virtual PRI's where you can figure it out yourself without having to contact sales.

Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

I am a very happy home user.

Kommentare: I have been with VoIP.ms since 2015 and I've always been very happy with the service.

I like having VoIP service available for a low fixed monthly rate.

I don't have any complaints about VoIP.ms. Perhaps what few difficulties I have are due to connectivity issues, and not VoIP.ms' service.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello! Thank you for your kind words! We're happy to hear you're satisfied with our service.

Wendy
secretary in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review of VOIP.ms

Kommentare: We are able to have a VOIP system over a very slow DSL internet connection because this voip system is not big and bulky. Overall, it works well enough.

It is a powerful software that gives lots of options and functionality with VOIP. It is lean and does not have a lots of bulk so it can be used over phone lines without using lots of bandwidth. The wiki is helpful and the customer service has always been willing to help. It is great that you don't need to purchase customized equipment to use VOIP.ms. Now with the self isolation it has been great to have the option to forward the phone numbers.

- There are lots of dropped or lost calls - There are lots of unconnected calls - At times the quality of calls are very poor - It is complicated to make changes and not always clear the order or process - The registration of users is not always clear - Sometimes there is a problem, but I don't know all the technical terms to ask about the problem.

Alexander
General Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

So Glad We Found This Telephony Solution!

Kommentare: While telephony is imperative to our operation, we don't have the volume that makes our VoIP.MS cost even a significant fraction of what other providers were charging for similar services. LOVE IT.

VoIp.MS provides us security, effective, reliable communications at the lowest cost of any of the options we've tried before. It has been very gratifying to see that even when the system was maliciously attacked, VoIP.MS responded quickly, professionally and effectively. I can't praise this service highly enough.

As a non-techie responsible for purchasing and setting up the system, it was intimidating to start. I needed an experienced tech to hold my hand, but I would urge anyone concerned about cost-effective business communications to read the wiki and tutorial helps and give it a try.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello, Alexander, We're grateful for the trust you've placed in us. Thanks for the positive review!

Ryk
CEO in Kanada

Good value, reliable service

Kommentare: Typically our experience has been good, despite a few minor hiccups. In al, the service provides good value.

VoIP.MS provides us a means to rapidly deploy service in any location for short or long term use. The simple to use features make VoIP.MS the platform of choice for our needs.

We have had some difficulties in matching inbound services on end points with the right servers. I single config page with all the parameters for each line provisioned would be a HUGE help.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello, Ryk, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our VoIP services.

Marc
Salesforce developer in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Perfect if you know what you are doing

Kommentare: I would not change for any provider even for free.

Setup is very complete. You can tweak anything with your phone lines.

Billing in USD. Not for everyone. You need to know about networking and telephony before going with them. This is not a service for end users without technological knowledge.

vor 8 Monaten

Hello, Marc, Your feedback is invaluable to us. Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

Hunter
Proprietor in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Customizable experience for your users, if you have a little know-how.

Kommentare: I would say VoIP.ms is the perfect service for a somewhat-experienced consultant or employee to deploy a customized VoIP solution for their customer/company.

VoIP.ms gives you power tools and "just enough" customizable features to deploy unique solutions for your customers, but you don't have to learn the guts of Asterisk or another overly complicated phone system.

There is not a ton of polish in the admin UI, so it can be confusing sometimes.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello, Hunter, thank you for your support and trust in our services. We truly appreciate customers like you!

Brendan
Director of Business Development in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best VOIP In Town

Kommentare: Outside of the DDOS attack it has been the best service around. I have tried many others and they are either more expensive or very difficult to setup properly with our PBX system.

I have looked over all the VOIP providers and checked price. They are the lowest and easiest to setup.

The only thing I didn't like was when they had the DDOS attack and my phone lines were down and we did not have any alternative.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello, Brendan, We appreciate your review and are delighted to hear you're satisfied with our VoIP solutions.

Alex
Programmentwicklung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Service, Great Price

The SIP trunking provides great rate, great wiki documentation to setup everything, no restrictions such as verified caller IDs on outbound (making it useful to forward calls to another phone and preserve caller id)

The SMS/MMS UI is often delayed, has storage time limits, and is just somewhat unreliable in general.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello, Alex, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our VoIP services.

Jean Rene
Jean Rene
CTO in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great VoIP supplier

The online portal offers many features and the billing is clear.

Can be overwhelming to setup for someone with little VoIP experience

vor 10 Monaten

Hello, Jean Rene, Thanks for choosing us! We appreciate your positive review.

Matt
CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

DIY Full-Featured VOIP at a Great Price

Kommentare: VoIP.ms powers all of our individual phone lines as well as our sales and customer service phone trees (IVR). We also use it for text messaging with customers.

VoIP.ms is totally customizable and has more features than the major brand-name voip SaaS platforms, at a fraction of the cost. All of our users can pick their own setup (physical VoIP device, softphone, call forwarding) and change whenever needed. Call quality is consistently great (much better than previous companies we tried) and we've never experienced an outage.

There is a learning curve to the admin panel but that's balanced by the potential for customization.

Matt
Captain in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig

VOIP.MS, the best voip solution for both individuals and businesses, hands down.

Kommentare: Originally, I had sought out a way to keep my own land line number. After using VOIP.MS for a while and realizing how simple and rock solid it was, I began transitioning my family off of the expensive telco's and into sub accounts on VOIP.MS. They can't tell the difference (it just works) except for the huge savings they're seeing. I am now transitioning our small church to VOIP.MS and expect to save several hundred dollars a month for them.
Tech support has always been responsive. Feature requests are always considered, though to be honest, most of things I have requested were already available and I just didn't realize!

A vast array of features that, while overwhelming at first, are fully explained and easy to implement with the great support site and help files. And you can beat the pricing. Anywhere!

Because there are so many features and tools, the dashboard can be quite intimidating.

Antwort von VoIP.ms

Hi Matt, thanks for being a VoIP.ms customer and for your honest review!

Danny
President in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Best VOIP Provider Hands down

Kommentare: EXCELLENT. Great quality of the calls (2 routes) and Great rates and Service.

Price, Sub Accounts features, Security and Filters against unauthorized calls, DID availability, Customer Support.

Overall, no cons, but I can mention a couple of small things: They took some time to implement the FAX option to their reseller platform. I haven't use that reseller option for some time because I needed my customers to have FAX option too. Now that it's enabled I'm planning to start using this reseller feature, maybe in a couple of months from now. For FOIP devices, I have some customers that requires T38 compatibility in their fax transmissions. Voip.ms has not T38 but Virtual Fax through portal. For that reason, I have to keep my fax numbers with Flowroute, which is T38 compatible.

Cameron
Help Desk Student Worker in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best VoIP Provider

1. Cheap price2. Amazing support3. No annoying salespeople always trying to sell higher tiers4. Easy to use residentially

1. None I can think of. A few months ago there was a big outage, but it was resolved and I heard they upgraded their infrastructure.

Antwort von VoIP.ms

Thanks for your loyalty and kind words, Cameron! We hope we can serve you for many more years.

CEO in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Great value for the money!

Kommentare: This is a very cost-effective service that I have recommended to many people. It's simple enough to use that I have even recommended the service to several friends who are not computer knowledgable.

Having the option to retain an existing phone number was very important. The fact that VOIP.MS ported the number as part of their initial service was a bonus. Call quality is excellent, with no lag or echo, or fading! Having multiple servers in several major cities allows VOIP.MS to distribute the network traffic and maintain system stability. The customer web portal is intuitive and easy to use, so managing your account is relatively easy. Setting up new a ATA device, for a home consumer, is easy with the How-To instructions provided in the HELP section.

The most difficult part of the service is the initial setup - i.e. creating your account. No where does it mention that you must add a minimum dollar amount to your account - $15.00 US, I think. Make this requirement known early in the process so people don't become frustrated when they think all the steps have been completed, but they can't add their device and/or activate the service.

Jocelyn
President/Owner in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Amazing value and features. They really care about their customers' experience.

Kommentare: I have switched my personal and business phone service to VoIP.ms about 5 years ago. I saved a lot of money while gaining a ton of features compared to traditional telephony service providers.

I have an incredible control and visibility on inbound and outbound call routing to trunk, voicemail, IVR, forwarders, etc.Customer portal is well organised, configuration is quick and efficient.I only pay for what I use in terms of DID, e911 and minutes.Call quality is the same as traditional phone lines. This is NOT a cheap internet phone service.

Service cuts for a few minutes during the day around once a week. During that time SIP disconnects and phones cannot make or receive calls. Not a big deal for inbound, voice mail still works. But no outgoing calls means that it is also impossible to dial 911 in case of an emergency. Setting up high availability is not documented, I had to figure something out myself.Conferencing is limited (requires a dedicated DID, control panel cannot be delegated to a conference owner, etc.).

letztes Jahr

Hello Jocelyn, Thank you for your glowing review! We are so glad that you are enjoying our product/service. We highly value having you as our customer.

Mike
Consultant in Kanada
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good VoIP service for technically inclinded users

Kommentare: Voip.ms offers me the flexibility to route incoming calls to phones, mobiles, or voice mail depending on the caller and the time of day. It also offers cheap outgoing calls. As a small company there are many features we don't use (we don't have a call center or multiple sales agents), but I can see these would be useful if we had more staff. If you are unfamiliar with VoIP you do need some technical knowledge for set-up, but there is lots of technical support around and a useful technical support wiki.

Voip.ms offers a flexible bring-your-own-device service for Voip - which means you only pay for what you use, and you can combine their services with others if another VoIP provider provides a particular service you need or provides a better termination rate to some destinations. Once set up, there is little to administer, and it is easy to examine tor export the call detail register to look for abuse or savings.

Although incoming robocall numbers can be blocked, the mechanism for doing this is quite awkward, requiring copy and paste operations from the CDR (Call Detail Record) into another form, and adding the number to a group in a phone directory. A dedicated block list is really needed for this use case. A feature to be aware of is that you get to choose between "Premium" and "Value" for outgoing calls, with improved service guarantees for "Premium". Both have always worked well for me, but depending upon your destination the "Premium" may sometimes be cheaper than the "Value" routing. If you make a large number of calls to international destinations, it's worth checking which routing which routing is appropriate.

President in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

VOIP.ms review

Kommentare: We are happy with their service. The telephone help line is good. The last while, we found the chat line is just effective.

The fact that everything to do with my PBX is in the cloud is a big plus. The whole system is feature rich, the IVR, the time conditions, evening buying new phone numbers are easily done.

We have been a client for over 5 years now. I can not think of any instances where we are not happy with the system. In fact, some frustrations often turn out to be our own user set up errors.

Antwort von VoIP.ms

Hi David, thanks for being a VoIP.ms customer and for your honest review!

Bruce
Top Dog in Kanada
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Easy to configure, administer and use; also very low cost for so many great features

Kommentare: I used to run a home brew phone system that I configured using ATAs, UNIX servers, and assorted POTS phones. Now with voip.ms I leave 95% up to them and it all just works. I have extended the functionality to include my own DB-driven anti-telemarketer blocking system by adding in my own custom configured Asterisk instance running under FreeBSD and it was pretty easy to configure a SIP trunk in voip.ms to accommodate this.

Voip.ms has provided me with a way to operate a complete SOHO phone system in my home without the headaches of maintaining a full PBX there too. I connect multi-line VoIP phones over WiFi for the ultimate flexibility. I have access to large enterprise features for pennies, and I can integrate my own specialized features by attaching an Asterisk PBX running at home on a mini-PC.

There's very little I can find fault with. I've been having intermittent issues with BLFs on the VoIP phones but this could be almost anyone's fault, possibly the VoIP phones themselves. Voip.ms support has done their best to assist me in debugging the problems as they pop up now and then. But really BLFs are not super critical anyway, just a nice-to-have, so I'm not concerned.

vor 8 Monaten

Hello, Bruce, Thank you for your trust in us. We're committed to providing the best VoIP experience!

Jonathan
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig

VOIP.ms Helps Our Business Excel

Kommentare: Fortress IT Solution LLC has had an amazing experience with the VOIP.ms team. The customer support team is always helpful and always available should you need them.

VOIP.ms is extemely easy to use. The many features such as: Call Encryption, Call Conference, Call Detail Reocrds, Busy Lamp Field (BLF), Call Forwarding, Call Hunting, Call Parking and Digital Fax are just of the few features we love, that we are able to pass on to our clients.

One thing that we would like to see improvement in the extension system settings.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello, Jonathan, We're grateful for your feedback. It's customers like you who helps us to improve.

Paul
IT in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great voip provider with even better service!

Kommentare: Honestly I love everything about using VoIP.ms from the platform to the product to the support. They are always there to provide support if you need it, although I rarely need it because the platform is really great and stable.

I love the fact that they are really easy to setup and use. I use it more for personal use and absolutely love how I can stay in touch with my family for a fraction of the price. Ive set it up for many family members and even provided them with simple instructions and they were able to set it up for themselves without issues.

I wish that instead of having multiple servers in the same location they had 1 customer facing server and they had multiple servers behind the scenes. That would make life easier in case there is an issue with one of the servers. Would also love if they had an iOS App that would be amazing and make life easier when making calls.

Dave
IT Manager in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Excellent full-featured VoIP service for people with technical experience.

Kommentare: Great overall experience. There is one customer service agent who is ALWAYS unfriendly and often gives conflicting information - but you'll rarely have to use customer service.There is decent billing and call logging.The most important thing to me is call quality. I use their value routing level and it works great.I've recommended it to several people I know -- all but 1 continue to use it to this day (the 1 person found it too hard to get technically in place)

I started using this service because it was cheap. Overtime I've fallen in love with the flexibility of the system, especially the flexible rules for routing and IVR. As an added bonus, I've essentially stopped all junk phone calls with a mixture of a call routing rule and an IVR.You can basically do anything with the service.

This is not a service for your grandma to setup - you will want technical experience. They do have a pretty extensive documentation database, but you still need to put in the work.

vor 9 Monaten

We're thrilled to be your go-to VoIP service provider. Thanks for the positive review!

Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Satisifed VOIP.ms Customer for Many Years

Kommentare: VOIP.ms powers all of our company's phone services including call center and individual extensions.

VOIP.ms is a very affordable, highly configurable, full-featured VOIP provider. They are compatible with all major equipment providers and soft phones and once setup, everything is easy to use and reliable.

There is a learning curve to configuring various services.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello! We're honored by your review. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about our services!

Jean
Enterprise Architect in Kanada

What A Great Service VoIP.ms Provides

Kommentare: My home phone service is the best I have ever had, with so many features included, and more still that are available for a small fee.

While the setup may seem complicated, VoIP.ms provides excellent documentation and help to get things started. I have helped family members, friends, and work colleagues to onboard to VOIP.ms, and they are ALL still using the service. I have not come across any comparable service, nor anything that compares in price. For me, it’s a no-brainer; VOIP.ms is hands-down the best!

It requires a reliable internet connection…if you don’t have that, it may not be a good experience. My parents complained a lot, but once they switched ISP’s, they have had no problems.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello, Jean, Thanks for the kind words! We're glad to be your chosen VoIP provider.

Rob
VP, Systems in Kanada
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid VoIP provider with great features at reasonable prices.

Kommentare: VoIP.ms has been one of those services that we set up many years ago and except for minor tweaks to how it is configured to adapt to changing business processes on our end has been entirely a set it and forget it type of service. It just works day-in and day-out.

Setup was quick and easy with instructions provided for most VoIP gateways, with many trunking locations to ensure low latency and jitter free connections. Number porting and call routing is intuitive and quickly performed.Pricing is very competitive and has significantly reduced our costs.

The interface site is dated and not up to modern UI standards. This is a minor gripe as the functionality is all there, and can be easily found which far outweighs “pretty UI’s” that lack functionality.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello, Rob, we're overjoyed to hear you're satisfied with our service. Thank you for the feedback!