Über BigSpy

Ein Ad-Spy-Tool zur Gewinnung kreativer Inspirationen für neue Marketingkampagnen.

Erfahre mehr über BigSpy

It has integration of all ad networks even tiktok as well.

Not sure yet, need to use the software some more before I talk $hit.

Bewertungen zu BigSpy

BigSpy hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.231 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du BigSpy bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.231)

Mandy
Schmuck in Deutschland
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Alles Super

Kommentare: Immer wieder zu Empfehlen

Leichte Bedienung ud schnell zu Verstehen viele auswahl Möglichkeiten

Sind noch am Testen, aber bis jetzt alles upi

Bettina
Online Marketing in Deutschland
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bestes Spytool

Kommentare: Tolles Team dahinter. Mega einfaches Tool.

Sehr übersichtlich und einfach zu bedienen. Relevante und erstaunliche viele gute Informationen. Die leichte, verständliche Bedienung ist sehr gut genauso wie die Übersichtliche Darstellung der Fakten.

Noch nix entdeckt. Ich finde alle relevante Infos und noch mehr sofort und übersichtlich

Frederik

Brasovean
CEO in Rumänien

Best bigspy

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Competitor Ad Research: BigSpy is known for its ability to see what your competitors are doing in terms of advertising. You can see their ad creatives, landing pages, target audiences, and more. This helps you understand what's working for them and avoid making the same mistakes. User-Friendly Interface: Many reviewers find BigSpy's interface to be easy to navigate and use, even for beginners.

Focus on Popularity, Not Performance: BigSpy shows popular ads, but popularity doesn't always translate to success. There's no guarantee an ad with high impressions actually converted well.

Jyri
CEO in Finnland
Animation, Selbstständig

Good software for spying on ads!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Good software for spying on ads for my competitors. Good search queries, criterias, etc.

Perhaps their database of scraped ads is not full.

witoon
Branding in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful site

As a marketing manager, I understand the importance of utilizing effective tools to gain insights and stay ahead in the competitive landscape. When it comes to BigSpy, there are several aspects that I found particularly impressive.One of the standout features of BigSpy is its comprehensive and powerful market research capabilities. The platform provides a wealth of data and analytics, allowing marketers to gain valuable insights into their target audience, competitors, and industry trends. This data-driven approach enables me to make informed decisions and develop effective marketing strategies.Another aspect that I appreciate about BigSpy is its user-friendly interface. Navigating through the platform is intuitive, making it easy to access the desired information quickly. The clean and organized layout enhances productivity and saves valuable time, allowing me to focus on analyzing the data and developing impactful campaigns.Furthermore, BigSpy offers a wide range of ad intelligence tools that enable me to monitor and analyze the advertising strategies of my competitors. This feature is invaluable as it helps me identify emerging trends, understand what resonates with the target audience, and adapt my own campaigns accordingly. By staying up-to-date with the latest advertising trends, I can ensure that my marketing efforts remain relevant and engaging.

As a marketing manager, I always strive to provide constructive feedback to help improve the tools and platforms I use. While BigSpy offers many valuable features, there are a few areas where I believe there is room for improvement.One aspect that I found slightly challenging is the pricing structure of BigSpy. While the platform offers different subscription plans, the cost may be a consideration for some businesses, especially smaller ones with limited marketing budgets. It would be beneficial if BigSpy could explore more flexible pricing options or provide additional tiers to cater to a wider range of businesses.Additionally, while BigSpy provides a wealth of data and analytics, the sheer volume of information can sometimes be overwhelming. It would be helpful to have more advanced filtering and sorting options to streamline the data analysis process. This would allow marketers to quickly identify the most relevant insights and focus their efforts more efficiently.Lastly, while the user interface of BigSpy is generally user-friendly, there were a few instances where I encountered minor glitches or experienced slower loading times. Enhancing the platform's overall performance and addressing any technical issues would further enhance the user experience.Despite these minor areas for improvement, I believe that BigSpy remains a valuable tool for marketers. Its comprehensive market research capabilities, ad intelligence tools, and commitment to innovation outweigh any

Dilshara
CEO in Sri Lanka
Großhandel, Selbstständig

A Valuable Asset for Market Research

Kommentare: My overall experience with BigSpy has been positive. It has become an indispensable tool in our marketing arsenal, providing valuable insights that have significantly informed our strategic decision-making process.

One of the standout features of BigSpy is its comprehensive database, which allows users to access a vast array of ads across multiple platforms. This extensive coverage makes it incredibly valuable for conducting thorough competitor analysis and staying updated on industry trends. Additionally, the platform's intuitive interface and powerful search functionalities greatly enhance efficiency in finding relevant data.

While BigSpy offers a wealth of information, the pricing plans can be a bit steep for smaller businesses or individual users. Additionally, while the interface is generally user-friendly, there is room for improvement in terms of customization options and advanced filtering capabilities.

Vadym
buyer in Ukraine
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

BigSpy is a fantastic tool

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I've been using BigSpy for several months now and it has significantly improved my ad campaigns. The ability to spy on competitors and see which ads are performing well is invaluable. The platform is user-friendly and offers a vast database of ads across various platforms. Highly recommend it for anyone serious about digital marketing.

BigSpy is a fantastic tool for anyone involved in online advertising. The comprehensive ad library and detailed analytics have helped me optimize my strategies and stay ahead of the competition. It's easy to navigate and the customer support is responsive and helpful. BigSpy has become an essential part of my marketing toolkit

Avinash
Ceo in Indien
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Excellent, good work

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Finding ads for my online store useing big spy

I like letest fillter in big spy so use fitter to

Kayla
Digital Ad Optimizer in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The most crutial tool for my ad

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I am able to find and look the competitors' ad and konw about how the performance it is, That's very important for me.

The amount of ads that I can search is not able to satisfy me.

Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review of best ad spy tool

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like it very much cause this have helped me a lot in spying the fb ads

there is nothing that I dont like about big spy

Import und Export, Selbstständig

must ad spy tool

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: i have got very resourceful experience here

the best thing i liked is the product research method for my drop shipping store

i guess there it would be better if there was more info of the advertiser

Telekommunikation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

i need trial

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

trial next I need forty characters, please don't judge

have trial next I need forty characters, please don't judge

Anthony
Principal Consultant in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

BigSpy - Great For High Octane Coffee Ad Aficionados!

Kommentare: BigSpy has helped identify some great brand marketing campaigns containing highly effective original ads that had great consumer pathway signals, such as engagement, shares and likes - you can guess the platforms (well, maybe not. Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram and Facebook). It has also helped sift deeper insights of more traditional ad markets like Google Mobile Ads, and Yahoo for a more responsive robust knowledge bank build up for effective benchmarking and consumer pathway touch point planning when used in conjunction with other tools like SEMRush etc.

The ability to drill down into various focus areas. Traditionally we are investigators and researchers, this applications features enable the user to sift through the noise of ads to easily unearth successful marketing campaigns across multiple platform channels (past and current) to which insight may be gained. The user interface is intuitive, easy to use and robust in the filters that you can apply to any ad research query you undertake.

Three things immediately pop to mind: 1. The size of the ad database. 2. No multi-select features within the platform channels. 3. 'Available Info' containing category analysis, product profits, engagement, audience, etc. Ad database size will more than likely increase overtime, it currently sits at approximately 60 million records. Multi-select would be a great capability when researching an 'ad campaign' or 'brand reach', presently if you wish to understand a given brands Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads reach you are required to conduct three separate dives. This is not a make or break, its just a little time consuming. Available info can seem a little light on details, with one overview 'product profit' being an empty data field up to this point in our usage.

Shubham
Designer in Indien
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

BigSpy Is better than others

Kommentare: Till Now it's awesome but i need to explore more last website i use was Adbe Primetime which dosn't give relevant search but bigspy does so, i need more trail period to use and understand bigspy more.

It gives the exact detail of Ads running on diffrent platform with low price compare to other platforms, also gives an idea about how it's

Trail period shoul dbe more so that one can understand the features in more better way before buying.

Asim
Shopify Virtual Assistant in Pakistan
Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

BigSpy- Helps to beat the competitor Strategy plan

Kommentare: I have wonderful experience with bigspy. It helps me most of times to provide accurate , latest and fast results in spying the competitor Ad copy their main keywords spy, their creative and engagements.

BigSpy helps me a lot in trendy and in demand low competitive product researching through ad spy on multiple platforms. BigSpy also provides competitor landing page link and Ad performance.

BigSpy is quite expensive for initial digital marketer and new startups.

Son
Owner in Vietnam
E-Learning, Selbstständig

This software is what I was looking for

Kommentare: Big Spy - The Ultimate Tool for E-commerce Success on FacebookAs an online entrepreneur, I am always on the lookout for tools that can help me gain an edge in the highly competitive e-commerce space. I recently discovered Big Spy, a groundbreaking tool that offers a deep dive into the world of Facebook content from other sellers, and I must say, I am beyond impressed.Big Spy stands out from the crowd with its user-friendly interface, making it incredibly easy to navigate and find the information you need. As soon as I started using it, I was able to uncover valuable insights into the strategies, ad creatives, and content that top sellers on Facebook employ to drive sales and engagement.One of the most valuable features of Big Spy is its real-time monitoring capability. This ensures that you always have the most up-to-date information on your competitors' content, allowing you to stay one step ahead and continuously adapt your own strategies. The tool also provides extensive filtering options, so you can narrow down your search and focus on the content and industries most relevant to your business.The in-depth analytics provided by Big Spy have been incredibly useful for me, as they have allowed me to optimize my own content and ad campaigns. By studying the ad creatives and strategies of successful sellers, I have been able to identify trends and implement these winning techniques into my own marketing efforts. As a result, my business has seen increased conversion ra

Probably the ability of this tool to display ads is what I like the most, I got a lot of ideas from there.

Perhaps the only weakness of this tool is the price. I feel the price is a bit high for a student majoring in marketing like me.

Desta
Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's great for gathering massive volumes of data, but it takes time.

Kommentare: BigSpy has provided me with an amazing overall experience. For me, the most important duty is to assess my competitors' success in running Facebook and other social media marketing campaigns. In that regard, it has really aided me in determining my ad creatives and avoiding wasting money on testing with advertising that may or may not work. It is a dependable and time-saving tool that has assisted me in staying ahead of the competition.

I liked how it combines information from different social media websites and summarizes winning marketing inspirational creatives and ad scripts. If you have a specific product you want to advertise but aren't sure how, this tool will provide you with a list of effective creatives, including impressions, popularity, and landing sites. To prevent replicating other people's creative, simply add a twist to the finished result. It also immediately saves me a lot of time.

When it comes to being comprehensive and only showing the winning ads, it may use some work. The major disadvantage is that it does not do a performance screening on the creative ads. Popularity is a broad term, and impressions may not always imply success. The only metric I used to determine success was the number of days the ads ran. The more time the ad runs helped me decide the success it might have.

Zachary
Associate Connections Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

BigSpy does what Ad Library cannot!

Adspy is an innovative platform for effectively researching and monitoring competitor ads. Adspy’s powerful search engine and intuitive user interface provide market intelligence and actionable insights. It offers a much broader view of the digital marketing landscape than Facebook’s native ad library. With Adspy, users can create granular keyword searches to discover competitor activities, rapidly review ads, analyze various metrics, and save results for future reference. Adspy also offers user segmentation capabilities that allow to target any audience and to drill down further. Its user-friendly dashboard allows to analyze current trends in ads, global reach, and budget being spent by competitors. Furthermore, its deep analytics and reporting insights include CTRs, CPMs, impressions, and audience insights that equip users with the necessary information to optimize campaigns. The platform also offers a comprehensive keyword library, allowing you to discover and track relevant keywords that competitors are using to target customers. Adspy’s powerful display and filtering capabilities help measure ad campaign performance and increase ROI.

There isnt much I dont like about this software. The only downside is there is limited collaboration with other members of my team.

Eduardo
Analyst in Brasilien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Service!

Kommentare: My overall experience with BigSpy has been highly positive. Once my team and I got the hang of its capabilities, it became an integral part of our advertising strategy. Whether it was exploring competitors' strategies or understanding new market trends, BigSpy was always up to the task. It helped us make more informed decisions and ultimately led to more successful campaigns.

What I appreciated most about BigSpy was its user-friendly interface and comprehensive range of features. The tool allowed for deep and precise market research, helping my team find the exact information we needed to optimize our campaigns. The variety of filters and analytics options provided invaluable insights that we wouldn't have been able to access otherwise.

Although BigSpy was mostly exceptional, I did find that the customer support was sometimes slow to respond to queries. Additionally, the learning curve for some of the more advanced features was a bit steep, so it might be challenging for beginners. However, these were minor issues compared to the overall value provided by the service.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

BigSpy Is Good

Kommentare: Overall, I would highly recommend this ad spying tool to anyone looking to stay on top of their competitors' ad campaigns and improve their own advertising efforts.

I recently tried out this ad spying tool and I have to say that I was really impressed with the functionality and features it offered.The tool allowed me to easily search for and find ads from competitors in my industry, and the user interface was straightforward and intuitive. I was also able to see detailed information about the ad campaigns, including the ad copy, target audience, and performance metrics.One of the standout features of this tool was the ability to see which ad creatives were performing the best, as well as the option to download and analyze the data in more depth. This was extremely useful for my own ad campaigns, as I was able to see what was working well for my competitors and use that information to improve my own ads.

It should increase free trial limits and let user explore the power

Isabella
addad in Brasilien

Perfect

all the app is amazing to find productss

Ryan
ceo in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Amazing for my business

Kommentare: Using BigSpy was generally positive. Its efficient analytics provided valuable insights into social media trends and strategies. However, the platform's limitation in covering certain social media platforms was a drawback, as it hindered a comprehensive analysis. Nonetheless, for the platforms it did support, the experience was insightful and useful.

BigSpy is incredible! Efficient analytics.

Limited social media platforms covered..

Tainan
Mkt specilist in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Simply amazing!

Kommentare: It deeply recommends for marketing agencies looking for viral ads

It's easy to find the most relevant ads and model thing that are viral

Navigation can be overwhelming since there are 1000s of ads to search

Singh
cmo in Indien
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, Selbstständig

best software ever

The search functions like it has so many options

The pricing I feel is a bit to much and I feel if we can get unlimited searches that would be great