Über Camtasia

Mit Camtasia kannst du Videos ganz einfach in professioneller Qualität aufzeichnen und erstellen. Ideal für Tutorials, Demos, Webinare und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Camtasia

It provides many functionality to users to edit videos immediately and add effects and filters on it. I believe Camtasia studio is well worth the cost software due to its many options and simplicity.

At times I found it to be a little bit clunky and difficult to get it to do exactly what I needed. I do have experience with professional video editing software, and this is MUCH more simplistic.

Bewertungen zu Camtasia

Camtasia hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 328 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Camtasia bereits verwendet?

Reinhard
Lehrer in Deutschland
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Camtasia ist absolut das Beste, das ich kenne

Kommentare: Sehr guter gesamteindruzck!

Das Produkt ist alltagstauglich und ausgreift.

Bei den Texten vermisse ich die Scollfunktion.

Pavel
Webmaster in Deutschland
Verlagswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bestes Programm für Bildschirmaufnahmen

Kommentare: Super Programm für wenig Geld. Sehr intuitiv, Mann kann Bildschirmvideos aufnehmen, die schneiden und beliebig exportieren, sogar direkt zur Youtube und co.

Das Programm hat viele praktische Werkzeuge, um Tutorials zu erstellen.

Wirklich nichts zu beklagen. Stimmt alles.

Roldan
Roldan
Senior Graphic Desinger in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Simple to mid-tier video editing. Pros can try this one too.

Kommentare: Great! I've used Camtasia in few of my straightforward video editing projects with a client. It's pretty sleek and clean to use. Highly recommended for video learning and vloggers.

- Camtasia is more cleaner and more seamless than any other simple video editing software. Though, again, this is not for pro and die-hard video editor.- Simple to use with dedicated learning modules. So, easy to learn.- Capture audio/video and add up voice-over - all-in-one with Camtasia.- Highly recommended for UX Designer during usability testing. This can record screen and audio output/input from test subjects.- YouTube upload is seamless as well.

- More often video output are large. And if you lower the size, the quality suffers. I hope Camtasia has fixed or improve on this one.- If you buy this. Though you can have a perpetual ownership of the software - the update maybe not. Currently, it's like $50 per year for the support and updates.- Not for Pro users who are fond of exceptional effects and motion graphics.- You need separate audio mixer and editor for this one. No inbound audio editor and filter.

Alfredo
Alfredo
Tutor and content creator in Mexiko
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best editing software for educational videos

Kommentare: Camtasia is a program that helps me enormously in my work, although there are very powerful video editors, they become complicated to use and have a very high cost. Its ease of use allows you to obtain quality results without being an expert in the area of video editing. It includes the screenshot tool which works perfectly. The cost-benefit ratio seems very good to me. I definitely recommend it.

It is a very easy program to use, but at the same time, it is full of tools that make your work easier and allow you to obtain very good results. Among its best features are: - Easy to edit videos, take part of them, make cuts, speed up or slow down and manage layers - You can easily add shapes, arrows, texts and graphic elements, and it is very easy to define their duration and position in the video. - Its screenshot tool is great, it has the correct and enough options, it allows to capture the screen and the webcam at the same time and edit them in separate channels. - It has audio effects, few but functional and well selected, noise reduction, fade in and fade out. No more is needed. - Video pan and zoom tools are easy to use. - The export is simple and different profiles can be handled. - It has subtitle function - Easily separate the sound from the video and you can easily control the volume - Video documentation is very good

What I think can be improved is really little. - The program takes a while to start, but once opened, it works smoothly even if you don't have a large computer, in my case, with 8 GB of ram I can use it correctly. - Some things are missing customization options, but you rarely miss them - The templates and elements that are included are limited, if you want more they have a cost that seems high to me if you have already paid for the software. - It seems to me that it lacks an autosave option, I have already had to lose a few hours of work due to a power failure.

gary
Managing Director in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Camtasia Video/Audio Software

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have been using Camtasia since 2014. Each year, as presentation methods change the team at Camtasia has upgraded the software to meet the market demand. The software is updated as needed, and if you add the maintenance package, the following new version is included. My decision was based on getting by or having a professional presentation.

I especially like the ease of use, professional product look, and impact. You can find free online products that say they produce professional results, but it isn't true. The other issue is the optional add-ons like symbols and photo libraries. You can save your photos and logos within the library.

Short learning curve but like anything that looks professional it takes a bit of time to become proficient.

Cristhian Josue
Cristhian Josue
CEO in Mexiko
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Camtasia, the ideal suite for students and businesses

Kommentare: I like Camtasia to edit and create simple videos focused on brands and students because it allows us to create interesting and didactic audiovisuals, this video editor fulfills that function very well, but when developing a major production project, I would not even bother to open this software, because I know previously it will not help me. The price is very affordable and I highly recommend this video editor if you want to create school projects or aimed at a work group, from there on out it would not be the best option. The price is very affordable and I highly recommend this video editor if you want to create school projects or aimed at a work group, from there on out it would not be the best option.

Camtasia is a really simple video editor, I like how it works, I like what it can do, but above all, I like that it leaves you to create videos in such simple and easy ways, Camtasia seems to be focused on the beginner user, or the one who wants to do simple and good quality videos. In my opinion, this is a very good first video editor for those who want to enter the world of post-production and audiovisual development, its price is accessible and that is exactly what makes this my first suggestion to any beginner.

Camtasia is very simple, the features that make it an excellent video editor make it a software that doesn't meet the needs of all the projects we may have in mind, not to mention the post-production of some long footage, we couldn't get something elaborate with the native resources of this video editor. If you're an intermediate or advanced experienced editor, I wouldn't recommend this software, as it will probably just stop your workflow and won't meet your needs.

Designer in Italien
Design, Selbstständig

Simple, easy to learn, trustworthy

Kommentare: It's been very useful and easy to learn, I've used it a lot and also recommended it. It is not overly expensive but there are less expensive (and even free) apps around with the same capabilities, so a free version with fewer options and pay-per-addons would be a great alternative.

It is easy to learn, produces high-quality videos and has lots of effects already included that make the job faster. It has all the basic functions and some advanced ones and it has a great interface.

Even though it has lots of effects already included, if you do the same type of video again and again the selection becomes limited. The recorder only produces a huge file that needs to be opened in Camtasia and then exported, which makes long recordings very hard to manage. And, if the videos are too big, the software becomes jumpy, which doesn't happen with the same set of videos on a different editor.

Rogelio
Rogelio
CEO in Norwegen
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great video editing software perfect for tutorials

Kommentare: I've been using this for so long I forgot. Camtasia has improved a lot and it replaced my video editing software. I use to make tutorials for my clients and this helps me create them in a professional way and make adjustments super quick.
I have a maintenance contract that may require more training from their agents. I had to explain a problem 3 times to finally have someone to watch over me. I was treated like a regular joe when I am paying a support contract. The third guy really replied and followed me up. The first 2 guys didn't even care much.

it's aimed to videotutorial creators. Easy to use, fast to edit videos, very comfortable to work with

Some details like the fonts outlines that end up as little boxes around each letter and some features that should work better like the templates to have all the fonts and colors on the whole project... well that doesn't work.

Mohammad
Mohammad
Advertising Agent in Kuwait
Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Camtasia delivers a well-rounded video-editing feature set.

Ease of use & swift-editing capabilities with the added bonus of including a robust audio & screen recorder are the most crucial factors for picking up this software.

Lack of backwards compatibility with (slightly) older versions is undoubtedly disappointing. The reason is that some of our office computers still run the obsolete Windows 7 & newer versions of Camtasia do not support the aforementioned OS, thus requiring another Windows 10 / 11 machine (or any other OS that supports the latest version of Camtasia) to open up & edit the project file.

Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Capture your fantasy screen

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I enjoyed creating my video course and used most of Camtasia functionalities, and even though I had a very low memory RAM size I got a good and smooth product at the end.

Well, I started the use of Camtasia about ten years ago and I was astonished how easy was to learn the use of. Besides, upon a few clicks anything were set just out of the box and I could create my first course about video-editing. It's a great software to create a video from a high quality screen capture.

The price it's the mayor con! If you can afford it and the updates then the cost value the quality. The second con is that you need a lot of memory to get a smooth work. If do you have 32 GB RAM can work fine without problem. No other con from my experience.

Abdur
Lead Animator in Malediven
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Has a learning curve, Mastering takes time.

it compresses the files in very short file sizes. sometimes i would use this for only this purpose.

Animation and customization is time consuming.

Yusof
IT Manager in Malaysia
Öl & Energie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Camtasia - The best video creation software

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I am fairly biased that I fell in love with camtasia as it hardly pose a bigger problem of using it. Beautiful fonts of text annotation, smoother transition of video between scenes, high quality audio and voice over and most importantly its integration with powerpoint presentation

It is the most pc friendly video creation & editing software with superb performance of renderring. Highly functional and rich-feature software. Friendly and Easy to use.

Camtasia recording may take a lot of file capacity.

Anouar
Marketing Online in YouTube Alm Social Media in USA
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Camtasia is an excellent program that is suitable for all computers

Kommentare: My experience is excellent, but it is not enough when you reach a stage in which you must develop in your work, editing videos and marketing, and the program, as I said, does not contain all of it featuresI recommend it to people who have a small budget at the beginning stage, content creators on YouTube and work in general on the Internet

basicValid for all computers, it does not require high specifications to be in a computerSupports all video quality formatsIt has the advantage of publishing a video from Camtasia directly to your YouTube channelLicense paid once per year, not every monthEvery time it evolves

It does not have all the featuresAnything that is not in a download program must be downloaded from sourcesIts disadvantage is that it is not possible, for example, for one license to occupy more than one user, only for one user in one licenseThere are no big discounts

Daniel
Daniel
Software Developer and IT Trainer in Rumänien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Camtasia Review

Kommentare: I use Camtasia to record and create professional training video for my courses, webinars, and for post-production recorded Zoom live session. It’s very easy to create another similar video, using templates, video placeholders or simply copy-paste an existing project and replace existing media with a new one. It is less feature-rich than Adobe Premiere, but you can’t beat its simplicity. Also, TechSmith delivers amazing support tutorials to help you learn how to use the platform.

Camtasia is very easy to use and has enough features to make your video looks professional. Has templates and video placeholders that are very useful when you create similar videos. It has quite a few video effects. It has auto sound normalizer and noise reduction (is not perfect, but it helps). Camtasia comes with a Screen Recorder that is integrated with the editor. After recording, you have the option to auto create a Camtasia project and add the recorded video to it. Can capture mouse and you can edit it later (like size or hide it). Camtasia also smooth the mouse movements. You can explain better some topics using text overlay (very easy to create, extend, or add effects). Supports green screen. It’s easy to import video and photos created in other application. You can post videos directly to YouTube from within the application.

Sometimes I need to be exact when cutting and splicing a video or audio and I miss one or two steps of zooming-out the media. The software was freezing on a laptop without a graphics card (rarely). Camtasia doesn’t have the possibility to change the editing speed. But I managed to do it using a workaround: changing the media speed and before exporting don’t forget to change it back to normal. For a long video, rendering takes a lot. Audio processing is a bit limited (for more control you should use another tool like Audacity) If you hear that Camtasia can import PowerPoint slides, don’t be too enthusiast about that, it will import them as photos only. Doesn’t import/replicate any effect or text.

Arun Sarathy
Arun Sarathy
Content Creator in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Best Video Editor for People in Beginners - Intermediate stage

Ease of use - after (of course) going through a few tutorials you can see the power of Camtasia while using it for editing videos. I have been using it for more than 5 years now for creating videos (for my YouTube channel). Often, I get asked which video tool I use after seeing my work. Camtasia is not that expensive if you see the value it brings in terms of quality editing. Of course, it doesn't have all the bells and whistles like the Adobe family of tools but it does its job really well. It's capacity to create 'favorites' on any custom animation I create, specific graphics, tools within Camtasia - is a game changer. I only have to go to my 'Favorites' folder within Camtasia because I put all my frequently used tools in there, which speeds up my video editing / creation process. Another pro is its ability to connect my mobile from within Camtasia. This helps me in transferring my photos and videos to directly into the editor.

Not a con, but sometimes, the rendering takes a while to complete, especially for longer videos. I know my system config plays a critical role here but I somehow feel some magic solution can help in speeding up the rendering process. Another minor annoyance I have is that sometimes (I mean quite rarely) it crashes while working. I believe, it should never crash since my video editing is critical to my nature of work. So whenever it does (not often) I feel bad.

Nicole
Academic Advisor in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive, easy to learn, polished results

Kommentare: I'm an instructional design grad student and finally tried Camtasia to create a portfolio piece for a job application. I liked it so much I ended up purchasing it and then using it in work to edit my department's outdated tutorial videos for student orientation. I also created an interactive tutorial for student curriculum, importing content from PowerPoint (which was relatively easy). Accessibility is important to me, so Camtasia's ability to generate (fairly accurate) captions is a huge plus. Generally dragging, dropping, cutting up, rearranging, and creating overlays and callouts for videos is pretty easy and intuitive. I tried to do some of these projects in Adobe Premiere Pro and just got frustrated -- Premiere is honestly just too MUCH for a simple tutorial video, it's better used for more complicated film projects and for simple screen captures it's just clunky and loves to crash and fail to save. Even though I get Adobe for free through work, Camtasia is worth the $200 for ease of use.

Camtasia makes video production easy and intuitive, particularly for training or demonstration videos that require screen capture. The auto-caption feature is highly intelligent, the software is much more intuitive than programs like Adobe Premiere Pro. The callout features are easy and helpful and the upload to video platforms is simple. I love being able to upload to screencast.com and include interactive buttons in the videos. The layering feature for video and audio makes sense to me as someone who's used Adobe for many years (though again, this is way more intuitive than most Adobe products).

It is a bit difficult to scroll through layers and timelines on a smaller (laptop-sized) screen and a bit too easy to accidentally click the button that inserts a quiz. Editing auto-generated captions is a bit finicky and took me a while to get the hang of. This is really nitpicking, but you can't export a free trial video without a big ugly watermark (though perhaps this is par for the course at this point). Some of the stock animations/overlays didn't load correctly for me, which was kind of disappointing. Overall though, these are minor bugs.

Hannah
Digital Marketing Specialist in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Camtasia is a 'top-tier' video editing & recording software

Kommentare: I have used Camtasia for a few years now, and have transferred it across to my new roles as it is a tool I prefer over other pieces of software. It offers a very easy set-up, with various opportunities to enhance videos. It also has a built-in screen recorder which is always handy, with the ability to add audio, voiceovers and much more! I plan to continue using Camtasia indefitinitely, and hope others get on board with using such a great tool! Always looking forward for updates and new developments with the software. It is a winner!

There are many reasons why I choose to use Camtasia over other software. Firstly, the set-up offers a simple and seamless user interface for creating, recording and editing videos. Whether you are a beginner or advanced video editor, this tool allows for a comprehensive experience. Camtasia offers inspiration for video creation, as well as multiple tools, effects and transitions that have helped bring our videos to life. The timeline offers an understandable way of creating projects, unlike software such as 'Premier Pro' which is very specific in it's target audience of trained professionals. Camtasia has everything you need in once place, and is a software that would make naybody feel confident in using!

The only thing I would mention, is that when exporting the final video, much like all software, so this is very much a 'me thing' - is that, if you move any content used in the video to a different folder on your user drive, you need to re-connect the images when opening the editing file again.

Ariyan
Ariyan
Designer in Bangladesch
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best and easy video editing and creating software

Kommentare: I use Camtasia for my camera video editing. I cut unused thing, add some title and customise the sound. sometimes I edit my whiteboard video with this, and I sell those video to my buyer.

Camtasia is a video editing and creating software. I used this software overall in 3 years. This is a really helpful software for simple editing work. The feature of this software are very easy to use. So, I recommended my all friend and colleague to use this software. There are some easy tools and option, anyone can learn about this software in one or tow day. The rendering file of this software is small but the video quality is very good. that's why it's my favourite software.

There are no special effect and fx tools. after saving the video file, that folder contains too many files.and also one thing is, you can't make any high quality petty or slide video with this.

Angie
Business Development in Hongkong
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic for recording demo videos

Kommentare: Camtasia has made recording demos exceptionally easy for anyone.

Camtasia is extremely easy to get started with. The trial version is fully featured and time-limited. You have 30 days to try out the software. I wanted to record a demo which was fairly complicated and involved lots of different windows. After installing Camtasia, simply load up the software, arrange what you want to record, then press the record button. You can set an area for recording which is helpful when dealing with large displays. After finishing the recording, you can then spend the majority of your time editing the video. Camtasia is not as fully featured as Adobe Premiere, but for this use case it really doesn't need to be. Being able to splice video, add various effects (like speed up), and add audio is sufficient enough. I haven't looked into the more advanced features yet as the basic features are good enough for my needs. Lastly Camtasia enables you to export video in multiple formats and finely tune the size based on the video / audio quality.

The only gripe I have is that the yearly plan is somewhat pricey for me at $299 per user per year. However they do offer a free upgrade to the next version. And the renewal fee is reasonable at $50. Overall the ease of use is worth the license cost.

Owner in Deutschland
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All I need for screen recording and simple videos

Kommentare: Camtasia is very handy for me. It allows me to work fast. For complex video editing, I do use editing software like Premiere Pro in conjunction with Camtasia. For simpler projects, the functionality of Camtasia is all I need.

Camtasia allows me to capture screen actions in a very reliable way. I am using it on the Windows and MacOS platform. For simpler videos, it is very handy that Camtasia has video editing functionality built in. Its collection of lower thirds, intros and outros is helpful, too.

One of the most important functionalities in video editing is Ripple Delete. Camtasia's implementation of this function does not work well. If you have any track that does not have material directly at your point of cut, then this track will not be processed by ripple delete. The result is that your tracks are out of sync.

Graphic designer in Italien
Design, Selbstständig

It is a great software and very intuitive to learn

Kommentare: It helps me out a lot with working with social media reels and ads. I manage several accounts for different clients and Camtasia is a time saver app. Very easy to use, doesn't really have a learning curve if you have a minimum knowledge of design and editing, all of my questions have been answered in the faq or tutorials you find everywhere online.

It allows me to edit videos for my social media accounts and I didn't need to make a video editing course, it was quite intuitive. It is much easier to work on my pc than on a small screen for this too so even though the video editing apps for mobile are good I always prefer the freedom that a pc allows me. Also, most of my assets are created on the pc so I don't have to be moving files to the phone.

The transitions and effects are quite limited. Some free phone apps have plenty of effects and in many cases, I end up exporting little clips and putting them together in a different app because I want a specific effect (i.e. small jump) that I cannot manage to create on Camtasia. There might be tricks to do them I am not aware of but I couldn't find anything useful so I always go back to one of the phone apps.

Mohamed
Lecturer in Algerien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A Featured Screen Recorder at your Fingertips

Kommentare: Camtasia is what online teachers are looking for. With its pre-built templates you can turn your ideas into engaging video and thus increase motivation among your students. In addition to its rich library, you can record your screen the feature that many other rivals don't offer.

At a low price, you can transform your ideas into impactful videos that you will certainly generates leads, increase sales and particularly inspire your audiance. Camtasia is ideal for education and training industry for it has all you need at your fingertips like pre-built templates, clips and stunning scenes. It is best known for recording your screen, but it offers the possibility to upload video and edit them easily. It doesn't need pre-knowledge thanks to its basic dashboard.

Actually, I cannot blame TechSmith for these missing features, but I found Camtasia somehow expensive. To set up Camtasia, there are some system requirements otherwise there will be some blemishes.

piyush
make videos in Indien
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

best video software

Straightforward UI with every single required device and choice in the tabs with adaptable screen see. Preloaded impacts in the media, comments, advances, practices, movements, cursor impacts, voice portrayals, visuals impacts and more made task finished quick. Various track where media record can embed from import with choice like stow away or noticeable and lock choices. Bringing in of media record straightforward and simple with adaptable posting perspective on the many documents. Sending out of movie can be straightforwardly transferred to required stage or can save in the framework.

Elements of the choice need to further develop reaction time and need to forestall crash of the product. Dispatch of the product is additional tedious and introduction of the product sets aside more effort to work. The client is needed to pay for the redesign each time independently regardless of introductory buy.

César
César
Computer engineer in Panama
Computer-Hardware, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best editor to start in the world of editing

Kommentare: My experience with Camtasia has been satisfactory, it was the first video editor I used and it never let me down. Many other programs are better for video editing, but none will be as easy as Camtasia, plus it doesn't take much time to learn and you don't need to have high specs on your PC to use it. It is a highly recommended video editor.

Camtasia is a good video editor and a great screen and audio capturer, it does what you ask and what you need, and the tools it gives you to work on a video are just and necessary, but very well worked. The screenshot is good, it doesn't need a lot of space and you have different qualities to choose from. It is a very easy-to-use program, with a fairly simple interface; is the video editor that I would recommend if you want to start editing videos.

It doesn't have many professional tools like animation handling, also the image and audio tools are very limited. The Mac version does not work well as many tools are not compatible or adapted differently from the Windows version.

Paul
Paul
Trauma therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

I use camtasia for my membership videos and youtube

Kommentare: Really good and will continue to use as I trust the brand, there is also a facebook group which is great for tips and advice from other users

Camtasia has been my go to video editing software for over 5 years and I love it. Very intuitive and they keep adding new updates to the software, but for what I need it for it is more than enough

Sometimes it can be a little buggy and has crashed a few times but if it does it stores the crashed file and can just reload and re-edit. Though every time it crashes its worrying as may have been recording for an hour and to lose that would be frustrating