Über Camtasia

Mit Camtasia kannst du Videos ganz einfach in professioneller Qualität aufzeichnen und erstellen. Ideal für Tutorials, Demos, Webinare und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Camtasia

It provides many functionality to users to edit videos immediately and add effects and filters on it. I believe Camtasia studio is well worth the cost software due to its many options and simplicity.

At times I found it to be a little bit clunky and difficult to get it to do exactly what I needed. I do have experience with professional video editing software, and this is MUCH more simplistic.

Bewertungen zu Camtasia

Camtasia hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 418 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Camtasia bereits verwendet?

Reinhard
Lehrer in Deutschland
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Camtasia ist absolut das Beste, das ich kenne

Kommentare: Sehr guter gesamteindruzck!

Das Produkt ist alltagstauglich und ausgreift.

Bei den Texten vermisse ich die Scollfunktion.

Pavel
Webmaster in Deutschland
Verlagswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bestes Programm für Bildschirmaufnahmen

Kommentare: Super Programm für wenig Geld. Sehr intuitiv, Mann kann Bildschirmvideos aufnehmen, die schneiden und beliebig exportieren, sogar direkt zur Youtube und co.

Das Programm hat viele praktische Werkzeuge, um Tutorials zu erstellen.

Wirklich nichts zu beklagen. Stimmt alles.

Andrea
Andrea
Video Marketing Coach in Kanada

I keep coming back

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Camtasia is intuitive and easy to use. I've used other video editing software and Camtasia is my favourite because I can create videos faster. I used an older version for years because it worked just fine. I recently upgraded because there are so many new features that allow me to make even better quality videos

I wish audio editing was part of the program. I use one other program that has an AI editor that removes background noise that I wish was part of Camtasia

Milo
CEO in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Camtasia Can Be a Better Fit than More Expensive Video Editors

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Camtasia has always exceeded my expectations. It's way more powerful than people might expect, I know quite a bit about Camtasia but I totally admit there are more some features I haven't learned yet how to use but I know they exist and when I need them I know they will be there. TechSmith is also a really great company to work with, they really care about their products and making them better.

1) The hot spot feature, it's something other tools just don't have. 2) Camtasia has pre-built features that other tools don't have, you can just do things much faster in Camtasia than what it takes me to do in Premiere and Final Cut. 3) TechSmith has made a lot of smart decisions by creating a video editor that most people can learn how to use in a short amount of time. Albeit that Camtasia is not the most advanced video editing platform but it doesn't have to be, it's perfect for the average person who needs to do some video editing. This is why I love Camtasia, I can ramp up new video editors quickly. Even my advanced video editor now sings the praises of Camtasia, he complained at first but now even he sees the light.

We have pushed Camtasia to where it breaks with too many layers, yes I know the workarounds but this could be improved upon. I'm a little concerned about the EOL of the HTML output, please don't lose that feature because it's super important for the hot spot feature.

Vincent
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not worth it. Use CapCut Instead

2,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Early on it worked great, now it is too buggy to use, my subscription goes for 5 more months but I refuse to use it and I will let it expire.

Audio mixing is the only good feature compaire dto other similar products.

Slow, expensive and very buggy. Too many updates and patches.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Camtasia for projects

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I work with this program a lot and overall satisfied with it

Ease of use and fair to good outcomes. Converts easily to videos I can post

The options and performance of the color, hue, saturation and sharpening of video images

Jerry
Performer Entertainer in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

The Non-Corporate Enthusiast

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I understand that further development has "corporate appeal" as its main aim. As a single user, a retired non-corporate user, I am not your principal focus. I am getting left behind as recent upgrades reflect corporate rates ($$$$) The program is of great value but upgrade costs for features that I don't use are quickly separating me as a future user. And that would be a shame.

Camtasia is used frequenty, every week, but often daily. More than a hobbiest, it is a principal tool in my video editing toolbox.

I am not a fan of the available navigation tools for timeline editing, but with frequent use, I have my workarounds. I would not want to be without the program.

Alexa
LMS Systems Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great tool!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, it’s an excellent tool. One of the things I wish the company would do is allow users to select their own premium assets instead of paying $199 for assets you may not use or need.

The more you use it the easier it becomes!

Sometimes moving items around on the timeline isn’t easy.

GUILHERME
Training Specialist in Brasilien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Great tool with low cost and great results.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I love how easy it is to use. People who knows zero about video edition or Camtasia can use it within minutes of tutorials. It's a powerfull tool that I use about 10 years already and can see how improved it is.

The cost, but it's a local problem, because for us in Brazil is a high cost. But overall, it worth the pay.

Gregory
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Easiest Video Editor - some features need work.

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have switched to other video editors. They're either overly complicated (too feature-rich) or too expensive. Some are too simplistic. Camtasia continues to be the easiest to learn, use, and deploy videos. Regardless of whatever tools I try, I keep coming back to Camtasia.

Camtasia is intuitive. It's pretty easy to understand how to get samples into the editor, how to cut scenes, how to stack videos and audio. There are a lot of audio and video effects that are obvious as to how to use them and what they do. The barriers to entry are very low. And it's a decent price for the capabilities.

The new "Background Removal" is not great (moving around causes flickering). A long-time complaint is a lack of Video Titling. No easy way to time-reverse a snippet. Chromakey (remove color) doesn't work well.

Margaret-Anne
Consultant in USA

Preferred over Adobe Premiere

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Intuitive and easy to get a quality project pulled together.

I like Premiere, but it's just too much mojo for the average project and the more intuitive user.

I don't have any complaints, honestly. Just wish I could get a list of best peripherals to use to set up my home studio. I do a lot of trial and error.

Marit
CEO in Niederlande
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Does what it says!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I like that it can show which keys your using and you can give different effects to your mouse. Great for making tutorials!

It's quite expensive now that there are so many alternatives. I love loom for example, however Camtasia has a lot more options.

Roldan
Roldan
Senior Graphic Desinger in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Simple to mid-tier video editing. Pros can try this one too.

Kommentare: Great! I've used Camtasia in few of my straightforward video editing projects with a client. It's pretty sleek and clean to use. Highly recommended for video learning and vloggers.

- Camtasia is more cleaner and more seamless than any other simple video editing software. Though, again, this is not for pro and die-hard video editor.- Simple to use with dedicated learning modules. So, easy to learn.- Capture audio/video and add up voice-over - all-in-one with Camtasia.- Highly recommended for UX Designer during usability testing. This can record screen and audio output/input from test subjects.- YouTube upload is seamless as well.

- More often video output are large. And if you lower the size, the quality suffers. I hope Camtasia has fixed or improve on this one.- If you buy this. Though you can have a perpetual ownership of the software - the update maybe not. Currently, it's like $50 per year for the support and updates.- Not for Pro users who are fond of exceptional effects and motion graphics.- You need separate audio mixer and editor for this one. No inbound audio editor and filter.

Evan J
Consultant in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The best for instructive videos and short creative projects

Camtasia is very easy and intuitive to use. The timeline editor works similar to timeline editors in digital audio workstations (DAWs) which also makes basic audio editing easy to achieve. Callout features such as arrows, shapes, cursor effects and overlays make it easy to call attention to parts of the screen or do news style reporting. Template and elements libraries bring more professional options for presentations.

It's hard to say what I like least as I really enjoy using Camtasia and depend on it for many projects.

Mohammad
Mohammad
Advertising Agent in Kuwait
Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Camtasia delivers a well-rounded video-editing feature set.

Ease of use & swift-editing capabilities with the added bonus of including a robust audio & screen recorder are the most crucial factors for picking up this software.

Lack of backwards compatibility with (slightly) older versions is undoubtedly disappointing. The reason is that some of our office computers still run the obsolete Windows 7 & newer versions of Camtasia do not support the aforementioned OS, thus requiring another Windows 10 / 11 machine (or any other OS that supports the latest version of Camtasia) to open up & edit the project file.

Daniel
Daniel
Software Developer and IT Trainer in Rumänien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Camtasia Review

Kommentare: I use Camtasia to record and create professional training video for my courses, webinars, and for post-production recorded Zoom live session. It’s very easy to create another similar video, using templates, video placeholders or simply copy-paste an existing project and replace existing media with a new one. It is less feature-rich than Adobe Premiere, but you can’t beat its simplicity. Also, TechSmith delivers amazing support tutorials to help you learn how to use the platform.

Camtasia is very easy to use and has enough features to make your video looks professional. Has templates and video placeholders that are very useful when you create similar videos. It has quite a few video effects. It has auto sound normalizer and noise reduction (is not perfect, but it helps). Camtasia comes with a Screen Recorder that is integrated with the editor. After recording, you have the option to auto create a Camtasia project and add the recorded video to it. Can capture mouse and you can edit it later (like size or hide it). Camtasia also smooth the mouse movements. You can explain better some topics using text overlay (very easy to create, extend, or add effects). Supports green screen. It’s easy to import video and photos created in other application. You can post videos directly to YouTube from within the application.

Sometimes I need to be exact when cutting and splicing a video or audio and I miss one or two steps of zooming-out the media. The software was freezing on a laptop without a graphics card (rarely). Camtasia doesn’t have the possibility to change the editing speed. But I managed to do it using a workaround: changing the media speed and before exporting don’t forget to change it back to normal. For a long video, rendering takes a lot. Audio processing is a bit limited (for more control you should use another tool like Audacity) If you hear that Camtasia can import PowerPoint slides, don’t be too enthusiast about that, it will import them as photos only. Doesn’t import/replicate any effect or text.

Paul
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Has been indispensible in creating my new video series

Kommentare: I just finished an intensive 6-months project using Camtasia for editing a 30+ hour educational videos series for artists. I had used Camtasia casually for 7-8 years , for fairly small projects, so this was a big step up in my requirements. My timeline generally started with 3 video feeds (3 angles on my work table), a separate audio feed, and Powerpoint slides, then I'd layer in special effects, annotations, and other items. I did have to upgrade my hardware so it could keep up (including an SSD drive) but the software did amazingly well. Since I had been using Camtasia for other work projects for several years, and I've seen improvements in each upgrade. They still put a lot of effort into improving the product. I'm very happy with my results - my videos look professional and well put together. With over 30 hours of video content, it would be easy for the series to become boring, but I can switch camera angles, add transitions, annotations, and other elements which keep it fresh and interesting. I have no hesitation in recommending Camtasia.

The product seems to be honed in to provide the features that are critical to non-professional video editors. Ease of use is great, and it has all the features I need to create professional videos

A few bugs have popped up here and there, but they've been fixed quickly. I wish it were a little easier to mix in multiple video angles

Noah
Trainer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, One Minor Flaw

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Really good! Great product if you're doing screen capture videos, and the editor interface is intuitive. Customer service is good. Fair warning on the mobile Capture app, but that's more of a nice to have than an essential feature, and other than that this is a fantastic product that's very reasonably priced.

It's easy to use, and it does a great job of all the basic things you need it to do.

The only quibble I have at all is that the mobile app (Capture) is buggy. When it works it's super useful, but it frequently doesn't work for me, which has caused me major heartache at times. It's gotten to the point where I no longer use it, as I can't afford to lose work. The downside of this is that, while I can use my iPhone's native screen recording feature, 1) that has its own bugs, namely that if I record for longer than a few minutes it'll freeze, and 2) it doesn't record sound. The only reason the sound recording aspect of Capture is useful to me when the app is working is that it allows me to visually sync my desktop and mobile Capture tracks. Basically, when I'm including mobile content in a video, it's usually overlaid on top of a desktop background. I use a condenser mic to capture high quality audio, so I don't even use the audio from the Capture app in the finished product, but it's useful to have, because I can separate the audio and video from the Capture track and visually line up the audio with the audio from my condenser mic. So this just makes my editing process a little easier. It's not that big a deal, definitely not a deal-breaker, but it would be nice if they'd address it at some point.

Cs
Cs
Holiday Expert in Indien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Business Saver

Camtasia is a versatile and powerful video editing and screen recording software that offers a wide range of features and tools for creating professional-quality videos. As someone who has used Camtasia extensively, I can confidently say that it is one of the best screen recording and video editing software available on the market today. One of the standout features of Camtasia is its user-friendly interface. Even if you have no prior experience with video editing, the software is intuitive and easy to use. The drag-and-drop interface allows you to quickly add elements to your videos, while the extensive library of templates and assets makes it easy to create professional-looking videos in no time. Another great feature of Camtasia is its screen recording capabilities. With Camtasia, you can easily record your computer screen, webcam, or both simultaneously. This is especially useful for creating tutorial videos or product demos, where you need to show users how to use a particular software or application. In conclusion, Camtasia is an excellent video editing and screen recording software that offers a wide range of features and tools for creating professional-looking videos. While it may be on the expensive side, its user-friendly interface, screen recording capabilities, and editing tools make it a worthwhile investment for anyone looking to create high-quality video content.

One downside of Camtasia is its price. Compared to other video editing software, Camtasia is on the more expensive side. However, if you're looking for a powerful and feature-rich tool that will help you create high-quality videos, Camtasia is definitely worth the investment.

Hueala
Concept artist in Rumänien
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Camtasia Pro's and Con's

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall is a good experience. It seems like a solid product built by solid people.

I find Camtasia afordable and overall functional - and having a permanent license is something I enjoy a lot - for short ownership of product is something I like a lot - and I think that is some of the coolest things about Camtasia.

In general, Camtasia is a great software, if it would not be laggy anymore, I think this would take over a lot of other products out there, so if there would be someone on product - defineltly focus on the functionality aspect of things, make it work smooth. If Camtasia would work smooth I think the number of users would start growing, other features I would keep on hold - do small improvements here and there. I would prioritize smoothness of editing - loading of assets and overall day to day operations on it. I would also probalby split the Camtasia Software as a base for editing and I would create a monetizeable library of assets for it - powered by community - with microtransactions where Camtasia keeps a certain percentage and commnunity can make money as well. This way there would be community engagement and new assets or even add-ons for editing different things.

Nicole
Academic Advisor in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive, easy to learn, polished results

Kommentare: I'm an instructional design grad student and finally tried Camtasia to create a portfolio piece for a job application. I liked it so much I ended up purchasing it and then using it in work to edit my department's outdated tutorial videos for student orientation. I also created an interactive tutorial for student curriculum, importing content from PowerPoint (which was relatively easy). Accessibility is important to me, so Camtasia's ability to generate (fairly accurate) captions is a huge plus. Generally dragging, dropping, cutting up, rearranging, and creating overlays and callouts for videos is pretty easy and intuitive. I tried to do some of these projects in Adobe Premiere Pro and just got frustrated -- Premiere is honestly just too MUCH for a simple tutorial video, it's better used for more complicated film projects and for simple screen captures it's just clunky and loves to crash and fail to save. Even though I get Adobe for free through work, Camtasia is worth the $200 for ease of use.

Camtasia makes video production easy and intuitive, particularly for training or demonstration videos that require screen capture. The auto-caption feature is highly intelligent, the software is much more intuitive than programs like Adobe Premiere Pro. The callout features are easy and helpful and the upload to video platforms is simple. I love being able to upload to screencast.com and include interactive buttons in the videos. The layering feature for video and audio makes sense to me as someone who's used Adobe for many years (though again, this is way more intuitive than most Adobe products).

It is a bit difficult to scroll through layers and timelines on a smaller (laptop-sized) screen and a bit too easy to accidentally click the button that inserts a quiz. Editing auto-generated captions is a bit finicky and took me a while to get the hang of. This is really nitpicking, but you can't export a free trial video without a big ugly watermark (though perhaps this is par for the course at this point). Some of the stock animations/overlays didn't load correctly for me, which was kind of disappointing. Overall though, these are minor bugs.

Hannah
Digital Marketing Specialist in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Camtasia is a 'top-tier' video editing & recording software

Kommentare: I have used Camtasia for a few years now, and have transferred it across to my new roles as it is a tool I prefer over other pieces of software. It offers a very easy set-up, with various opportunities to enhance videos. It also has a built-in screen recorder which is always handy, with the ability to add audio, voiceovers and much more! I plan to continue using Camtasia indefitinitely, and hope others get on board with using such a great tool! Always looking forward for updates and new developments with the software. It is a winner!

There are many reasons why I choose to use Camtasia over other software. Firstly, the set-up offers a simple and seamless user interface for creating, recording and editing videos. Whether you are a beginner or advanced video editor, this tool allows for a comprehensive experience. Camtasia offers inspiration for video creation, as well as multiple tools, effects and transitions that have helped bring our videos to life. The timeline offers an understandable way of creating projects, unlike software such as 'Premier Pro' which is very specific in it's target audience of trained professionals. Camtasia has everything you need in once place, and is a software that would make naybody feel confident in using!

The only thing I would mention, is that when exporting the final video, much like all software, so this is very much a 'me thing' - is that, if you move any content used in the video to a different folder on your user drive, you need to re-connect the images when opening the editing file again.

Ariyan
Ariyan
Designer in Bangladesch
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best and easy video editing and creating software

Kommentare: I use Camtasia for my camera video editing. I cut unused thing, add some title and customise the sound. sometimes I edit my whiteboard video with this, and I sell those video to my buyer.

Camtasia is a video editing and creating software. I used this software overall in 3 years. This is a really helpful software for simple editing work. The feature of this software are very easy to use. So, I recommended my all friend and colleague to use this software. There are some easy tools and option, anyone can learn about this software in one or tow day. The rendering file of this software is small but the video quality is very good. that's why it's my favourite software.

There are no special effect and fx tools. after saving the video file, that folder contains too many files.and also one thing is, you can't make any high quality petty or slide video with this.

Angie
Business Development in Hongkong
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic for recording demo videos

Kommentare: Camtasia has made recording demos exceptionally easy for anyone.

Camtasia is extremely easy to get started with. The trial version is fully featured and time-limited. You have 30 days to try out the software. I wanted to record a demo which was fairly complicated and involved lots of different windows. After installing Camtasia, simply load up the software, arrange what you want to record, then press the record button. You can set an area for recording which is helpful when dealing with large displays. After finishing the recording, you can then spend the majority of your time editing the video. Camtasia is not as fully featured as Adobe Premiere, but for this use case it really doesn't need to be. Being able to splice video, add various effects (like speed up), and add audio is sufficient enough. I haven't looked into the more advanced features yet as the basic features are good enough for my needs. Lastly Camtasia enables you to export video in multiple formats and finely tune the size based on the video / audio quality.

The only gripe I have is that the yearly plan is somewhat pricey for me at $299 per user per year. However they do offer a free upgrade to the next version. And the renewal fee is reasonable at $50. Overall the ease of use is worth the license cost.

Zachary
It analyst in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Camtasia Review

Camtasia has a lot of great features. It's super easy to learn for people with no experience creating videos. I had zero experience before I started creating software help videos at my company. There are also many videos and resources to teach you how to do different things. The ability to group different tracks is very helpful for creating animations and saving time having to edit multiple tracks. It has the ability to export to different places easily. This is convenient for uploading the videos to YouTube. It's also convenient to be able to export just small parts of a video quickly to see what it would look like. We have different teams where I am at and it's easy to export and upload what we are working on and share libraries.

I do wish camtasia had better audio editing tools. The noise remover and ones they have tend to make things worse rather than better. There is another feature you can purchase in addition to camtasia that specializes in audio. There are times when camtasia crashed and thankfully a separate backup is saved when that happens, but it can be frustrating when you get kicked off. Wish there was a larger free library. While they do gave free icons, animations, etc the library you start with is small.