Über StoreKit

Set up with takeaway or delivery in 10 minutes or less.

Erfahre mehr über StoreKit

The menu set up was very easy as was the payment integration.

Don't like that the url link to stoes is clunky and a bit ugly.

Bewertungen zu StoreKit

4,9
5,0

StoreKit hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 46 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie StoreKit bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Will j B.
Will j B.
Managing Director in UK

Storekit is the best

Kommentare: fIRST CLASS - TEAM ALWAYS THERE TO BE OF ASSITANCE.

Having been involved from initial stages we have seen this software grow massively into a world renowned bit of kit for the hospitality industry. It is first class and continues to grow and develop. Cant fault its modules one bit

It would be great if you could integrate food and drink better from a user and from the kitchen print out and bar be able to split food and drinks as a bill

James R.

pizza takaway

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Brilliant experience, great company very responsive. Looing forward to developing this further to meet all our requirements. Thanks Store Kit!!!

very good value and that store kit are really keen to work along side you to help improve it. They really care about the customer and ease of usage of their software.

not enough options yet to change the way the orders appear on the kitchen display screen.

Charlie G.
Proprietor in UK
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Can’t believe how easy it all was!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: One of the easiest firms I have dealt with. They couldn’t be more helpful.

So intuitive! Easy to navigate menus, instant feedback from trialling ideas.

To have video on the splash page would be great. Also, the ability to Mark orders as “complete”. When it’s busy and multiple users can be tricky to keep track.

Davide P.
Wein und Spirituosen, Selbstständig

Simplicity

Kommentare: Overall a good experience. The help from the people was great

The simplicity of use and setting. You can work and sell immediately

The procedures for authenticating credit card acceptance. Not very well understood

Philip P.
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Online trading with your hand held

Kommentare: Very enjoyable and helpful.

Approachable company to work with, helpful and intuitive software. I built a E shop in an evening then refined it daily, an easy foot into e-commerce.

Fees for transactions are not as keen as my other suppliers, but then then thats how this business is funded so it a fair price to pay, adding on a £1 per transaction fee at our end covers the %

Chris E.

Great Service.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Customer service on point! had a great onboarding call to discuss the software and explain everything to me! Free to use apart from the online payment system

For me, this is the best software I have found so far - I like that they are constantly developing and adding to the software based of the users ideas

There are a few minor features missing - However anything I have mentioned they have been keen to listen so I am hopeful they will add them when they can

James M.
designer in UK
Design, Selbstständig

Great product

Kommentare: Great customer service super helpful and fast response times

This is a great product in a space that offers not a lot of choice. Storekit make it easy to set up and online click and collect system and it does it very well.

The lack of customization is slightly frustrating but not a deal breaker. the ability to customize fonts and colors in the store would be an improvement in my eyes even if the general layout was fixed.

Fidelis N.
Business Owner in UK

Supper Clubs London

5 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Absolutely exceptional, this has revolutionised the capabilities of us a small business and imminently will reflect on sales increase and less strenuous to the staff. Super happy

The simplicity in setting up the store and the amazing help from the Storekit staff in swiftly addressing any issues or concerns and even their suggestions in creating an even better experience.

That I can’t use in Africa with my other business lol.

Liviu A.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best for any business

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I customised it As i knew everything, is sooo easy to donit comparing to othes software, if you a small business or a big one, don’t matter , it just works.

It is very customizable, easy to use, value for money and the customer service is great always

There is nothing not to like or not to know how to do it.

Annie A.
Founder in UK
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Storekit is a great product

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Brilliant! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been there every step of the way and the system is easy to navigate!

Really intuitive and everything looks great once set up. It will be easy to train others to work the software

Allergens for modifiers would be useful but that is in the pipe work so not really a con!

Matt M.
Director in Schweiz
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great system

Kommentare: Excellent, I've put it into a number of venues and events and very rarely had a problem. Any problems have been quickly resolved.

The system is easy to use and setup. It is constantly developing and it feels like they have a team that really takes the feedback on board and uses it to improve their software. I am looking forward to seeing it develop further.

In order to use this product and eliminate the need for a POS system it would need a stocktake system integrated. It's also a problem if you can't get wifi as there is no backup option to put sales through which could be disastrous during a busy shift. There are also times where there is no customer support available, sometimes critical periods such as a Friday/Saturday night.

Jodi C.
Proprietor in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

"Up and running in 20 minutes" is not an exaggeration!

Kommentare: This is a solution that I can see several of my customers using. I think SK Order & Pay could be almost a perfect fit for any hospitality business wanting to set up an online food sales service, while avoiding the commitment and commissions that the larger players impose.

SK Order & Pay is extremely intuitive to set up and to navigate around, so it's easy to play around with changes and make tweaks while learning how to set up and use it. The customer-facing website it produces is clean and slick-looking and the actual ordering steps -- arguably the most important part of what this software does -- are fast to load and again intuitive.

There's honestly nothing at this stage I can criticise. We haven't yet deployed it in a real-life situation so I can't comment on its reliability, but the fact so many recognisable brands are using it gives me confidence that it will be reliable in the field.

Andy R.
Web Developer in UK
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy food and drink ordering, no monthly fees

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Fantastic - they are always happy to help, very easy to get hold of. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular - 10/10! And the whole team, amazing, thank you

No setup fees, quick setup, and excellent customer service. The software does everything we need to sell food and drink in our theatre and cinema. Easy to use.

Seat selection dropdown was initially too long (as we have hundreds of seats), however, Storekit have since improved this based on my feedback - and it is now searchable. Great!

Simon R.
Graphic Designer in UK

Wow, Who Knew getting your menu online could be so easy and affordable

Kommentare: I needed to get a restaurant online with its own menu. Many of the well known food apps charge big money and reduce profit opportunities. Storekit makes this an affordable solution to allow customers to order online

The was of set up is fantastic, you can literally see results and how your store will look in under 20 mins without and special skills

There are a few things nI would love to see, Ive inboxed the support team to see if they can add these at some point in the future

Shaun T.

Simple and stylish system

Kommentare: Very professional team that are clearly customer focussed. I would highly recommend!

StoreKit is a great addition to our business, we set up 2 stores in less than an hour and continue to find new great features that drive our sales. I can honestly say this system has revolutionised our golf driving range service and I only wish we found it sooner!!

Recently we suggested an availability schedule that was implemented by the support team, excellent.

Billy M.
IT Director in UK
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Lockdown / Covid restriction life saver

Kommentare: Great, wish we had implemented sooner at the start of covid rules as it reduced staff journeys considerably. Less people are using it now as the weather has turned, but as its a pay=per=order only with no standing charges this is no issue

Integration was easy and fairly fast, the platform is very simply designed and easy to make changes

Some things can be a little fiddly and repetitive i.e. modifiers not carrying over to other products, but thats only a small issue

Gemma C.
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

Online Bakery Store

Kommentare: This app is great for creating online menus very easily with lots of options and personalisation. It is very easy to use and set up, unlike many others. This is also perfect for small business like me who cannot commit to high monthly charges so instead are only being charged as used.

This software is incredibly easy to use and very fast to set up. The menu is so easy to create and get going. The customer service team were incredibly polite and helpful on onboarding though the StoreKit YouTube Channel is also great for help!

I am in the initials stages of setting up my business so what I have disliked so far is the length of time it has/is taking to get my online payment set up. I have now applied twice.

Gerallt M.
Lebensmittelproduktion, Selbstständig

Chunkys

Kommentare: excellent

ease of use price stock management can have more than one store

can be a bit repetitive making menus. can’t use own website address

George A.
Ops Director in UK
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Fastest QR code software there is..

Kommentare: Incredible, from Sales team onboarding us to ongoing service. Really strong company that care about what we want.

Easy to use for staff and patrons alike, extremely good value rates and looks best in class.

The only con is that I was other bars had this software - it's ridiculous to download an app for others.

Stella S.
Chief executive in UK
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent piece of kit for our business

Kommentare: Experience to date has been positive and I'm hoping the software will continue to support our growth and will adapt with us as needed.

Love that we can all access the software from our mobile devices and that I am able to receive text notifications when orders are received. Customer service is excellent and all enquiries or requests have been addressed with immediate effect.

No negatives at present really. I would like to be able to mark collected orders as collected but that's a out it.

David J.
administrator in UK

How this has tranformed Bar46

Kommentare: over the last 6 month this has changed bar46 durig covid helping our customers order with ease

how simple it was to set up and support should u need it

How easy it was to set up and the overall design on the software

Nerissa A.
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

Storekit has made managing my businessn simple

Kommentare: I'm so glad I decided to use Storekit. It has made owning my own business that little bit easier. I also don't feel like I'm being ripped off, as a lot of the software available for small businesses worked out to be quite costly, and not as good as Storekit!

I love how easy the software is to use, not only for me, but for my customers. I feel in complete control as I'm able to easily update and amend my menus. I'm extremely grateful that software support is included, with an excellent response time. Finally, the flexibility of me being able to use the software on my phone is a game changer and allows me to work flexibly.

Not a con - but the store settings can be a little confusing at times. I.e the store opening times and the operating times. I also find that the modifications within the menu choices can be a bit confusing. I've wanted to use them, but it has just made things confusing for my customers to I deleted them.

Mario S.
Company director in UK
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Incredible takeaway food software!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great experience. I can definitely say this product is our favourite of its kind in the market.

The order slot number feature is fantastic! They also have a brilliant feature which let's you send live updates to the customers letting them know good is ready or delayed. The interface is beautiful too and really easy to use. The team are super responsive and nothing is too big of an ask!

The ipad optimisation is a bit clunky so we are using it on a laptop and it works brilliantly

Iain W.

The way forward

Kommentare: Very good

Easy for customers to use and order and increases minimum spend

early glitches our end but helped with support

Paul M.
Groߟhandel, Selbstständig

Super easy online sales setup

Kommentare: Excellent....very friendly helpful team

Simple to use logical and flexible, has all the options I need for my online sales

Very little it does everything I need it to including informing me of sales in real time