e-Builder Enterprise Erfahrungen

Über e-Builder Enterprise

Eine cloudbasierte Softwarelösung für das Bauprogramm-Management für Kapitalprojekteigentümer*innen.

Erfahre mehr über e-Builder Enterprise

The thing I like most about this product is that it is easy to use, when it is working. Fix the bugs and I'll come back.

No iCloud, DropBox, Google interphase or anything.

Bewertungen zu e-Builder Enterprise

4,0

e-Builder Enterprise hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 406 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du e-Builder Enterprise bereits verwendet?

Joseph
Joseph
Senior Engineer in Kenia
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Agrxis Review on e-Builder Enterprise

Kommentare: I can state with confidence that e-Builder Enterprise has changed the game for my business based on my overall experiences with it. I use e-Builder Enterprise as a project manager to optimize and declutter our project management procedures. I can use the program with ease and get the information I need thanks to its user-friendly design and intuitive layout. The platform's extensive capabilities, including budget monitoring, document management, and change order management, have significantly increased our project execution efficiency and accuracy. It has been quite convenient for me to use the mobile app to access and manage projects from anywhere, especially while I'm out in the field. When I've had any problems, e-Builder Enterprise's customer service has also been outstanding, with quick replies and beneficial advice. Overall, e-Builder Enterprise has completely changed how we handle project management, and I heartily endorse it to any business in need of a complete and dependable project management solution.

My favorite aspect of using e-Builder Enterprise is its extensive and potent collection of project management options. I like being able to track and manage every facet of a project from a single, centralized platform as a user. I can precisely monitor project spending and guarantee financial transparency thanks to the software's strong budget monitoring and task pricing features. The ability to access information and manage projects while on the road makes the mobile access function stand out as well. The platform has excellent document management capabilities that offer a safe and orderly method to store and exchange project-related data.

The difficulty of the user interface and navigation was the aspect of e-Builder Enterprise that I liked the least. It was difficult for me as a user to find certain features and rapidly get the data I required. To improve user experience and shorten the learning curve for new users, the platform may need a more simple-to-use UI.

Sr. Program Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Overall Review

Kommentare: We are able to archive all of our documents and speed up our processes with this software. I has really helped with our reporting to our clients and providing as-built information to them.

The software is user friendly, and has a great file structure for ease of use. You can tailor the processes to fit your organization and their processes, which is fantastic. Training is easy to provide to non users.

Sometimes the uploading of documents is too slow.

Beth
Director in USA
Forschung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

It was great 10 years ago, but it's not keeping up with technology

Kommentare: Looking to enhance team based collaboration; Teams and Slack - like features still don't exist in the platform, and if there are integrations, we haven't heard of them. Support on broken software is uncoordinated, and excruciatingly slow. Benefits were ones we realized a decade ago. pretty much staying the course at this point. It's too bad.

Highly customizable; easy to query data, schedule module, forecasting and cashflow tools are good.

You have to customize EVERYTHING; no commonly used forms like AGC or AIA; cost sheet is always live; can't look at the period close-data; schedule module is not fully integrated with the rest of the software; reporting has always been too cumbersome; support is slow. You have to monitor for basic functionality at least after each release; no channel based communication tools like Slack; no embedded electronic signature capabilities; they've jumped on the revenue bandwagon for adding on needed subscriptions for basic functionality, while not keeping up with where the industry has moved, particularly during the pandemic. I mean the Owner-based construction management industry, not general construction. They seem to have lost focus on this software.

Tiffany
Special Projects Administrator in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

e-Builder is great for project management from start to finish

Kommentare: e-Builder is beneficial to companies doing project management, design management, contract management, budgeting and document storage.

I like the document management and contract management functions.

I don't think it is user friendly to the degree that, in order to one thing done, you have to apply it in many different areas of the software. If you skip one application, it is void.

Justin
Justin
Construction Manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Used to hate it, now I tolerate it

+Extremely customisable. This is construction management software that you can tailor to fit the needs of your project. I've used e-Builder for three (3) different higher education institutions and each University is able to tailor e-Builder to fit the project's needs. +Notifications. E-Builder will email you a notification when you have a RFI to respond to, when you have a submittal to review, when you've been copied on a RFI response, etc. This is very helpful and allows you to notify multiple individuals at once through the software. It also keeps a record. +Documentation. E-Builder is meant to store documentation and it does excel in this. I've used e-Builder to access submittals, RFIs, drawing revisions, etc. on long term projects (24-36 month construction) when sometimes the documentation was uploaded years back. E-Builder does not put a time limit on an upload, so you can always access it.

-Training is definitely required to use e-Builder. It can be confusing with different terminologies used such as "forms", "processes", etc. I just need to find submittals and RFIs but can easily get lost. Without training, it is easy to hate e-Builder, just like I did in the beginning. -Cost - this is not a cheap software and licenses can be costly.

Giuseppe
Giuseppe
Senior Project Manager | Water, Environment, & Facilities in USA
Tiefbau

User friendly system and allows you to capture information necessary for your project.

Kommentare: Good financial reporting on projects and status of where things sit with what actor. Hold accountability with PMs, Directors, and Executive Directors.
Very good auditing tool that can help score performance on internal staff and outside consultants or contractors.

Easy to build reports and dashboards. Building customized reports and workflows. Easy to use system. Allows everything to tie back to a project, include cost, budget, documents, forms, invoices, change orders, task orders, etc.

System runs slow around noon-3pm EST. As an EB Admin, certain functionalities when creating forms are uneditable or would require you to remove a field and start over again. Dashboards do not quickly refresh with up to date changes made in processes or reports. Sometimes it takes almost 6hrs to refresh a dashboard based on new changes. Would like to see more online youtube training videos on certain modules (i.e., BI Reports, Schedule, Cashflows, etc.)

Emmanuel
Emmanuel
Responsable technique in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice

Good experience and better than software like Aconex

Kommentare: All the documents are recorded one place and they reachable through the web everywhere.

Well organized for Program Management. The way the different workflows are set up makes it easy to use.

Not easy to distinguish between the gray documents (Inactive) and the active ones. The notifications are not customized enough.

Nathaniel
Assistant Project Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I use it to submit submittals and RFI's and it helps keeps everything I need for the project organiz

Kommentare: By using this product I am to track when everything goes in for review and when it gets returned. No matter how long ago it happens this keeps a good and clean record of everything that happens during the project.

It is easy to use and it doesn't take long to learn. I was placed onto a project that uses e-builder exclusively and I needed to be able to start using it by the end of the week and after the first couple submittals I was able to pick it up.

I could use a couple more options for the "Field Reports" section. There are moments when I am placing my reports from a site visit and I do not have an appropriate place to file it.

Craig
senior consultant/inspector in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

great in some ways, adequate in most others, lacking is not wide spread

Kommentare: Overall, it is a professional system, and I would recommend it as overall is most important, as all systems lack in some areas.

Broad based and organized storage of material and information

Search ability simply was very restrictive

Kristi
Comms Public affairs in USA
Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Found it clunky and hard to navigate

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It was nice for collaborating with a lot of people on a very large document in real time.

Felt it was clunky, not intuitive and didn’t like the way things were organized.

Hedaia
Planning Manager in Jordanien
Bau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Carefully customized to efficiently manage all operations of construction projects

Kommentare: e-Builder We use it to keep track of project documentation, invoicing, and reports. It also attempted to increase team communication.

The collaborative feature of e-Builder Enterprise allowed us to efficiently manage the project contract, save all contract documents in an organized manner, and retrieve them when needed, as well as generate status reports that show the status of all documents, what was answered, when, and who is still stuck. Thus, e-Builder is a construction project management software that covers all aspects of a construction project, from planning to delivery. I prefer the start interface since it is clear and complete with all the tools I need, and the tabs make it easy to switch between functions. I loved the organized and comprehensive reports we can issue with him.

Not many negatives, as the e-Builder is easy to use, but to achieve the expected results from its use, it depends on the work team. efficiently.

Boyd
Vice President in USA

Happy user for almost 10 years

Kommentare: Improved project management. Drives consistent application of project management processes.

Strong program focused on helping Owners efficiently manage capital projects through the design and construction process. Flexible processes allow Owners to customize process flows to match their unique needs. Ability to integrate a wide variety of project team members into the processes helps maximize process efficiency and collaboration. Reports for day to day use are easy to set up, flexible and functional.

Schedule module is still clunky. Difficult to drawn data from across modules to create certain types of comprehensive reports. In some cases data must be downloaded to Excel and further manipulated to capture desired analysis. Licensing cost structure can make it cost prohibitive to include project team members outside of the Owner's staff and take full advantage of the collaborate potential of the software.

Dennis
Director, Facilities Management Department in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Project Management Software

Kommentare: We think e-Builder is a great product. We have been using e-Builder to manage capital projects since 2009. We added our Facility Engineering budgets and projects in 2012. We use all of the e-Builder modules. We use processes extensively to control both the flow of information; i.e., RFI, ASI, POC, etc. and cost; i.e., budget changes, contract and PO approvals, AFP and invoices. We using the bidding module heavily. Also, e-Builder is integrated with our financial system software allowing us to expedite vendor payments after they are approved in e-Builder.

The ability to create and modify workflow processes to standardize these activities and provide visibility of their status at any step in the process. The responsiveness of the customer support that we receive on those rare occassions when we have an issue with the software or want to implement a non-standard modfication.

I can't think of anything that I don't like about this software.

Emily
Construction Technology Coordinator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

E-builder Software

Kommentare: Very good. Everyone is friendly and helpful.

The cost module and process functions are user friendly and easy to navigate.

The submittal module could use some help. Integration features with other programs is a must that is not available without incurring extra fees.

Katie
e-Builder and Technology Specialist in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

e-Builder is very useful

This product is very helpful for Project Management. I like the flexibility of the roles and permissions so that each user only sees what they need to see. We can control our data.

I would like to see a better way to update many projects at once. A change in the folder structure or adding a budget line can mean going through hundreds of open projects to do the corrections. Adding a new folder also means making sure permissions are set correctly. I would also like to see a search feature in the Managing membership of users. We have hundreds of projects, some with similar names and some names are too long for the space given, so it can be challenging to find the one project to add to a user.

Mark
Director of Renovations in USA
Architektur & Planung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very good product, but can be difficult to learn because it has so much functionality

Kommentare: This software has made access to files and project information from multiple locations much easier. It has also organized my department to a single file structure allowing easier and timely location of critical project information. Sharing information across the University is also better as all of our data is formatted similarly for all projects.

The ease of transferring files into the eBuilder file system and ability to view files from the web while traveling. Scheduling is much improved since the last update.

Cost accounting can be difficult to understand because of all of the different areas where items can be entered. Would like to seamlessly drop files from email into eBuilder files without saving them on my computer first

Nasser
Assistant City Enginer in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

eBuilder Saves Time for Municipalities

Kommentare: eBuilder allowed us to go through the pandemic shutdown without a glitch. All our documents are online and we longer have any filing cabinets whatsoever!

The software is super customizable. You can tailor it to work specifically with your workflow and business processes without the need to rewrite the software. Its reporting module is also customizable, and this allows to create reports to be used with super ease for meetings, projects status, schedules, etc... These reports allow to generate customized dashboards.

The submittal module can be improved but we created our own construction submittals module that meets our workflow needs.

james
Inspector II in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Inspector User

Kommentare: Tracking submittals, approvals, non-conformance items and who is responsible for acting next step on same is a great benefit

Collection of Paperwork is fairly easy as well as photos reports, prints, submittals, responses, tracking who's actions are next required etc.

Locking out of individuals from seeing all parts of the project information is a top down model that destroys trust and is an archaic approach too many organizations employ. Trust all, or trust none. It shows who is not trusted by action, and your words are no longer necessary to communicate the lack of trust to those you shun.

Gary
Director, Program/Project Controls in USA

Director of Program/Project Controls responsible for implementation and management of e-Builder.

Provides owners of large capital programs with the ability to manage the entire project lifecycle, from project request through closeout and turnover. Financial, Document Management and Workflow modules are excellent. Integrates well with enterprise financial systems and space management applications. Business Intelligence (BI) reporting provides more options for customized reporting.

The Capital Planning module could better align with the needs of owners with large multi-year capital programs. The Schedule module is being enhanced, which is long overdue.

Allison
Previous Leasing Consultant in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Giant file cabinet

Kommentare: Sometimes if a naming convention wasn’t perfect or a file wasn’t dragged into the right folder it would get lost. Also, we had issues with attachments not going to the right files or going into a catch all folder we called “the black hole”. E-builder has many abilities to generate reports, but if training isn’t provided, it can be very frustrating.

Organized files by names, allowed ease of search with keyword search feature, had ability to generate many types of reports.

In order to run necessary reports, it was critical to work with an e-builder trainer. Their time was limited and the reports weren’t intuitively generated. We often learned about e-Builder’s abilities to streamline many things we did into one report, but if your e-Builder trainer doesn’t have the knowledge of those tools, it isn’t a real option to you. It was challenging to not be allowed to edit folder names and files without permissions for each file as a document control manager.

Jeremy
Program Director in USA

Great Product for Capital Project Delivery

Kommentare: Operational effectiveness, reporting, workload planning

A modular approach to organizing an ERP specifically for capital project delivery. Each module can be customized to your organization's needs (budget, submittals, rfi, etc) by using a kit of parts methodology.

Because the system is project based, data access can be challenging for not project participants. You have to be a member of the project to gain access for instance to log time (via the timesheet module) on the project. Once a project is closed and you want access for operations, its cumbersome.

Lee
Project Specialist Infrastructure Capital Finance in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I found this software is friendly use, have difference type of reports.

Kommentare: The benefits that I have learn from this software are: I have been training with AVICADO construction tech services for 3 days on Admins task. How to set up account for new users, the different between account's role and project role. How to manage the document types, using custom fields, add, edit and sort custom fields. How to create and edit mail merge template. And learn how to create form, and report and dashboards.

I like most on reports parts, I love to run and exporting out all cost summary reports, progress reports, dashboard, funding sources...etc.... It has so much functionality features in this software

george
Project Controls in USA
Bau, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Project Controls point of view

Kommentare: Daily user, its the first thing i start may day with. I notice some improvements, but wished some of the integration and imports where much easier for a user who is unable to use the API.

I like that the software includes everything that can occurs on a project. everything is easily self contain and there is no need to use other software to manage a project.

At first its not intuitive, reports are limited especially when trying to compare a schedule to a specific line item in the cost. You can only report at the project level.

Ada
Credit & Collection, AR/AP Mgr. in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Invoicing Construction Projects/Orders

Kommentare: I find e-Builder to be a better tool or process for invoicing construction projects, however, there is a disconnect that I am not sure how to close or get resolution on. It has more to do with the process than the usability of the program. I have to wait for commitments to be entered, which takes days and sometimes it has taken weeks. before I can submit my invoice via e-Builder. I do not understand why commitments are not entered when the POs are issued?

It has the potential to be a great tool, giving feedback on the status of invoices entered. It is great having the ability to see the progress and process of invoices entered. It would be better if the processes established were followed consistently.

I cannot invoice until the process of commitments has been entered. I have no prior notice that they have been unless I look, usually, they are not there. I have to wait for that usually. It would be a far more seamless process if the commitments were entered when the POs are issued and there would be no guessing or waiting. I would have the ability to invoice via e-Builder the same day I actually invoice thru our system. Currently, I have to re-invoice once the commitment is added to have a current date on the invoice to upload. It is double work, wait and not a smooth process.

Lee
Project Specialist Infrastructure Capital Finance in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Project Specialist Capital Finance

Kommentare: I have been work with e-Builder since June, 2012. My roles as CTP Budget Manager, CTA Finance Procurement, CTP Admin VP for process invoice and payment request, Document oversight which loading some invoice document to e-Builder. and GM-PM, G06 user Contruction, G06 Design. I will be train for e-Builder Admin in the future.

I like most about this software are those reports, like cost, concurrence, change, budget cost reviews, funding sources, bid, invoices, process reports...ect.. I just love to work with reports....

I am not sure about that what I don't like for this software...