Über Photopea

Ermöglicht das Bearbeiten von Fotos, das Anwenden von Effekten, Filtern, das Hinzufügen von Text, das Zuschneiden oder das Ändern von Bildern.

Erfahre mehr über Photopea

While it is too complex for casual editing purposes, it is a wonderful piece of software which has many features that I like such as.

Bewertungen zu Photopea

4,9

Photopea hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 43 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Photopea bereits verwendet?

Priyanka S.
Priyanka S.
Digital Marketing Strategist in Indien

One of the best software for online editing and graphic designing

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: If I have to say a word then It's Awesome

So if you don't have enough RAM on your laptop and you don't have enough money to buy a photoshop subscription, Its the best alternative online software you can use for graphic designing and image editing, even for gif creation

there is nothing, I don't like in this software as they are not charging a single pie and providing lots of functionality

Juan pablo D.
Director in Ecuador
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Photopea una herramienta profesional al alcance de todos

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: En unas vacaciones decidí salir de casa sin ningún equipo tecnologico, pero no falto el cliente que justo antes de enviar su flyer a la imprenta descubrió que un dato estaba errado. En medio de la nada y sin mi computadora acudí a un cyber cafe y con una conexión no muy buena pude resolver el problema hacer las correcciones necesarias y enviar el archivo final a mi cliente, desde ese momento cuando viajo siempre prefiero usar Photopea en mi Mac Book air que no tiene instalado Photoshop y estoy seguro que podré trabajar cualquier archivo gráfico.

Es una herramienta espectacular para aquellos que no tienen la posibilidad de comprar PhotoShop, no hay escusa para los diseñadores que por recursos o por equipo no tienen acceso a herramientas profesionales como Photoshop.

La mayoría de veces no puedes trabajar con documentos muy pesados ya que se depende del ancho de banda, pero para archivos pequeños o medianos es una excelente alternativa.

Kalin D.
Digital Marketing specialist in Bulgarien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for beginners

Kommentare: This is a perfect software for beginners and helps alot when one needs something done very quickly. Does the job very well for simple not demanding tasks.

The ease of deployment and the accessibility is top. The low technical requirements is a main competitive advantage.

It does not work very well with all PSD files. Sometimes there is a problem with layers - they dissapear or are visualized in a different color. This is only for complex projects.

Stéphanie C.
Stéphanie C.
Freelance Translator and Copywriter in Frankreich
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Photopea: a great and cheap alternative to Photoshop

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great tool for beginners with the same basic features as Photoshop.

Amazing software for people just starting in graphic design. Free to use, it offers the same basic features as Photoshop, and is accessible to anyone whose computer doesn't have a lot of RAM.

The 3D design could use a little more features.

Amey R.
Software Developer in Indien
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, Selbstständig

Easy to use without prior knowledge with no maintenance charges

Kommentare: Overall experience is best beacause whenever I need designing of any kind I quickly move to Photopea beacause it opens super fast and also you don't need high computer requirements or hardware requirements to use it. So I personally think that easy accessible is Photopea's USP

The best part about this software is that there are no subscriptions or fees charged for using it. It is best for the designing people who can't afford to buy those expensive softwares out there. Another best quality that it is easy to use without any prior knowledge becuase the hovering titles give you a clear idea of the tools in it. Photopea is something you don't need to update like other apllications, it stays up-to-date within itself. Different file format options is a cool feature I personally like

The part by which I am unsatisfied is people who are into daily designing business can work here but not with that efficiency because it is open source and not all tools are available to those that are professionally into designing. That is the only the flaw and overall it is very good

Silvia G.
Silvia G.
Marketing Expert in Bulgarien

This is my favorite tool for creating banners

Kommentare: I like photopea after using photoshop and other expensive programs. Photopea is not so powerful as photoshop, but I do not need it. Exelance choose for marketers like me.

Photopea gives me and my team the freedom to work from different devices. It 's no need to install heavy programs. Just work from any browser. Very popular online tool for my company.

It could be very useful to have some predefined templates for common use.

Courtney Y.
Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Photopea trumps Photoshop

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very pleased! Highly recommend!

What I love most about Photopea is it is essentially a free, web based photoshop software. I like the functionality and ease of using Photopea for anything I could do in other photo editing softwares. It is simple to use, easy to navigate and a multitude of photo editing options.

Not too many font or brush options (possibly able to import your own) and sometimes it lags a tad but other than that, I have had no issue using this software.

Barış T.
Data Scientist in Türkei
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

your photos are more vivid with Photopea

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I put my images in the application, made edits on these images and exported and shared them.

The app is extremely easy to use. The interface is simple and user-friendly. The color palettes in the application are magnificent. Especially the collobration feature works very well.

I couldn't see a bad side of the app. I'm sure users will like it

Tashauna B.
Freelancer in Jamaika
Internet, Selbstständig

Photopea Review

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It's a great app that you can master with lots of practice, it's a great alternate and gets the job done without spending a dime.

It's a very great alternative to other paid software.

It's a bit complicated if you don't have any experience with editing images.

Wil S.

Photopea > photoshop

Kommentare: Great! Easy to use and feature packed

Offers many of the advanced features of photoshop. Offers a similar UI and experience. Provides features I wouldn’t expect from a free software.

Shows minor ads. Overall great feature packed software.

Omar L.
Video Editior in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

My thoughts On Photopea

Kommentare: It Is Alright For What The Pricing IS It IS definitely worth it. As I said Before If you are a professional designer or artist I would advice to purchase Photoshop from Adobe orang company similar. if Not I would totally recommend it as it is free.

Photopea Is A Software I Would Totally recommend To people who are just Starting To Get Into Their Creative Side And Want A Photoshop However don't Have The Money. It Is Free And Essentially Gives You everything Photoshop Has. It Is Somewhat Simple To Use After You Get The Hang Of It. Love it For What It Is And The Pricing.

What I Didn't Like Was That It sent An App. Now I know For some People This Is A conHowever I Fell Like Being Able To Have A Software downloaded Is Easier To Use. I Don't Like That you Cant Close The Art or Project Your Working On To do Another One As It does not save and therefore you have to finish it before closing out. In my experience It Would sometimes glitch and I would lose all my progress which was a pain in you know. I Would Definitely recommendIt If you aren't a professional who would use it to get projects that have too be turned in at a deadline however if you won't go ahead and use it.

Binigya D.
Game Developer in Nepal
Computerspiele, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Photopea - Ambitious Image editing tool with ambitious goals

Kommentare: Photopea is a wonderful piece of editing software and is deservedly the best Photoshop contender for me. It is my go-to option for small editing / designing sessions when I am in a hurry or on a Linux system. The best part of it is that it is free and has clear documentation and tutorials.

Photopea is a revolutionary replacement for Photoshop and that too on a browser and that too for free. While it is too complex for casual editing purposes, it is a wonderful piece of software which has many features that I like such as: - It is on the browser. So that means no messy setup, no disk space to be allocated, and the most important - Multiplatform. - It has basically all of the most used features of other native image editors. Layers, multiple file exports and many more. - It is free, and that removes the barrier for anyone to get started with some quality design work.

Photopea is slow for me. Over the years, I have tried it on many systems and browsers but I always feel that lack of speed as compared to a native image editor. On an editing session with many layers, it gets really slow for me, and it does not work as well as I would prefer with my Graphic Tablet. Honestly, I would prefer to wait 5-10 mins for loading and then working at a lightning fast speed rather that loading really quickly and waiting for my actions to complete on every intensive editing session. And also, Photopea doesn't have much feature set for creating digital art when compared to its native editing counterparts.

Gabriella N.
Gabriella N.
Process Design Engineer and CEO in Südafrika
Metallabbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

No account, no registration, just pick up and use!

Kommentare: I highly recommend Photopea it's an alternative that works, with one compromise I feel, the 3D design feature, but I recommend it none the less!

Photopea is free to use either directly online or as a web application "installed" on your desktop. When on your desktop it's a web application and it does not take much space. You do not need to register or create an account. Just visit the website and your all set. What I found to be the best Photopea feature for me was that it's offline accessible, although to be able to access it you have to first start it while connected. Photopea works well, with no compromise on the quality of your work. When I first started with it I was a bit concerned about this, but it gladly proved me wrong and I use it for a lot of my design work. The other plus for Photopea is that its User Interface is similar to that of the leading photo editing and design software with virtually no learning curve between the two.

The only 3D design option that Photopea has is a filter and it is very limited. It would be nice if more 3D design features could be added. Alternatively developing the current 3D filter option to be able to keep the original colors of the artwork instead of the purple color that is produced would be great.

Independient User in Mexiko
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

A free option for users that have any experience in this kind of software.

The most important thing about this software is that it's mostly free, but not completely because it has some tools that you need to pay to use them. It has good adaptability to do any design for every kind of job in which you can add your personal touch. It works with extensions of other software like .PSD, .AI, .XD, .sketch, .PDF and .XCF. So, the compatibility it doesn't a problem because it supports a lot of types of files like JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, SVG, DDS, etc. And you can export to any type of file or extension that you want or you need to realize your job in the correct form. The most important thing about this software is that it's mostly free, but not completely because it has some tools that you need to pay to use them.

The first bad thing that I have to say about this software is that it has tools that you need to pay to use, and that's a bitter pill because if you need especially one of these tools the unique solution for your problem is that you pay. The second and last bad that I found in this software is that its online software, it's a web page, and you need an internet connection to use it, so, if you need to work on a remote site that doesn't have internet, you may be in a problem.

Miquéias B.
Photopea: A different experience in design projects in Brasilien
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An online service rivaling photoshop but not so simplified

Kommentare: My team and I used the software for a long time, it was a great choice because we had the possibility to use the platform anywhere and on any operating system, this for us was a great advantage, in addition to the functions that were satisfactory for our graphic editions. The beginning of our projects with a focus on graphic design was with him, and it is essential that the quality of the project is very high. However, with an ever greater change of employees, the training difficulty did not compensate, since the functions necessary to carry out the edits were quite complex, so we saw the need to change services.

In general, Photopea is a good editing software, with basic and advanced tools. For users of traditional Photoshop, it is a very close online alternative. To take advantage of the online platform, it is not necessary to register or download any program on the computer, which is a great advantage over your competitor, in addition to having a range of files to create very interesting projects.

The software is interesting and a good alternative for some users, but due to the complexity of some of its functions and the lack of an instruction on usability, it is definitely a bad option for aspirants who want to create visual art projects, in addition to having some limitations for more experienced users who prefer to find a more effective action on their competitor.

Tacho T.
Tacho T.
Driving instructor in Bulgarien
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Photopea is my assistant for my marketing

Kommentare: For small and easy facebook ads, banners is a good choice. There are different layers and selection tools, background removals and different fonts.

In my business I am a man who is responsible for marketing and I use photopea for both vector and raster graphics for designing facebook vision and printable banner

This is great and free tool for beginners it or small projects. If you want to deeper it make more complex projects you need professional software.

Anamaria D.
Freelancer in Rumänien
Design, Selbstständig

Excellent Online Resource

Kommentare: My overall experience is great and I would highly recommend it to anyone who needs editing done in a simple and quick way. You don't need to pay for very advanced tools when Photopea can save the day.

I've been using Photopea online for a year to make adjustments to the digital greeting cards that I am creating to sell online via different freelancing platforms. I can confidently say that it's an excellent tool to use even when you need advanced editing options as Photopea is just great with its capabilities. I can easily change colors, create and edit layers, save files as any format needed.

The only thing which I would like to be improved is the zoom function in browser, as it's a bit difficult to control it without a scrolling bar.

Islam R.
Islam R.
Founder in Ägypten
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Full-fledged image editing powerhouse right in your browser

What I like the most about Photopea is that it holds so many image editing capabilities under one platform, accessible from any modern web browser — for free! Also it can import and export some of the most popular formats which makes it even more powerful.

I think Photopea can improve even more by offering users two interfaces; simple and advanced, the simple interface can contain the more common features like cropping, resizing, etc. in a more modern and intuitive layout. And the advanced interface could be the current version which has all the features.

Blogger in Spanien
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Best Free ImageEditing Software Out There

Kommentare: I really recommend Photopea for photo editing.

Photopea is just like Photoshop as it gets all my image editing tasks done. I use it for only minor jobs, such as background removal, adjusting image size and brightness, for example. I wouldn't consider myself an expert at photo editing, but Photopea has all the features needed to do an amazing job. I think more people should know about it!

It does everything I need to do perfectly but there is a learning curve involved if you've never used a tool like this before. I consult Youtube if I have any problems!

Omar H.
Omar H.
Machine learning engineer - Intern in USA

Best free photo editing software

Kommentare: It has been an overall good experience. It looked visually pleasing, easy to use and fast. I would recommend this to anybody who does requires a fast and easy way to edit his/her photos without the complexity that larger and slower editing software would require.

If you are looking for a light software for that does most of your major photo editing work for free then Photopea is what I would recommend. Now the thing that I like the most about is the fact that there is an online version of it. So if you are on the go, you could edit without having a computer on your person. I like that it is fast and simple. If you have used any photo editing software before it would probably be very easy to pick up photopea. I would recommend this software if your needs are like mine which are basically minimal photo editing.

I did not see anything that I would consider a con. but for a photo editing software to be that fast, I suspect it would probably lack certain features and functionalities that perhaps professional editors would want, so you might want to check first if it has what you need. because of the trade-off between size/speed & features/functionalities. However it is not an issue because I am not a professional editor. If I were to use it I would simply use it for my own gain. Other than that I don't suspect anything else.

Software Developer in Indien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

An Inexpensive photo editing app with all the features.

Kommentare: Overall, working with photopea has been a really good experience. I have used it for a good time now, and I don't find any other web-based editing tool so powerful.

Photopea is one of the best free image and graphic editing software. It is available on the web browser, and using it is very elementary. I did not like using much editing software and photopea turned out to be the best option. It has a simple UI, and you can do everything very easily on the platform. It offers multiple import/export models which can help you with multiple file types.

Photopea is pretty good, but something that can be further improved is the number of ready-made templates and options for quick image editing. Moreover, the drag and drop UI can be enhanced a little as it lags sometimes while uploading large files.

Miroslav K.
Miroslav K.
Developer and Tester in Slowakei

Photoshop online and for free?

Kommentare: From the title of the review, it is clear what this software or, better said, a page is for. It is simply an image / photo editor that looks too much like Photoshop. And that's not bad. Photopea offers most important functions for working with images and it is a very good and fast replacement for Photoshop, but of course it cannot completely replace it. I use Photopea especially when I need to quickly delete the background from the image and I do not have any similar software installed on my computer.

Most of the features used by the regular image editor are available for free and online, so you don't need to install anything. The environment is very similar to that in Photoshop and therefore clear and user friendly.

There are several functionalities for more experienced image editors missing, but since the software is available for free and online, I personally do not even consider it a disadvantage.

Ryan P.
Ryan P.
Medical Student in Jamaika
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple and Easy to use Photo editor

4,0 vor 5 Tagen Neu

It is a free alternative to Photoshop Extremely easy to utilize

It has less features than photoshop but these will be improved

Asdrúbal javier A.
Asdrúbal javier A.
Creative in Argentinien
Design, Selbstständig

Undoubtedly a very complete site to edit images at the level of other professional software

Kommentare: I use photopea as an alternative option when I am away from my editing program and need to make certain modifications, I don't use it very often but it is always an incredible alternative and I recommend it for those who are starting to get used to image editing and want to start leaving. to a more professional platform, this is it.

This online editor impressed me, it is very complete, it has the necessary and complete options to make the professional editing space, options such as liquefying, layered work, even filters and smart selection options, I like it because it is online and it is an alternative incredible to use it anywhere with an internet connection without having to install it, and the best thing is the diversity of formats that it accepts such as psd, Ai among others I am really impressed with the quality of the interface that this program has and how easy and intuitive it is to use.

There is not much to say about cons, only that some options may be limited, but it is normal, it happens in all programs, you cannot always have everything resolved, that is why these reviews are to help these programs to improve .

Scott M.
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Photoshop wasn't working - went to the web

Kommentare: When I bought my new macbook pro and attempted to transfer my copy of photoshop to it from my old mac it just did not function properly. I then had my old mac that has been working like a champ still, slow but still working and it was doing fine. Just a few days ago it just would not boot up and I had to do an important graphic work for my website and I thought I was doomed. I went on line and looked up free photoshop options and found photopea and man it might as well be Photoshop - very awesome indeed - I got my work done and have had other projects come up and I believe I found my replacement

This might as well be Photoshop but online. I don't use photoshop for expert level graphic design but simple promotional items for events and things for my website and I was able to do the same thing I was able to on Photopea than I was able to do on Photoshop

When I open up an image and I save or export it just saves with the name I initially opened up versus allowing me to do a true save as...