Über Photopea

Ermöglicht das Bearbeiten von Fotos, das Anwenden von Effekten, Filtern, das Hinzufügen von Text, das Zuschneiden oder das Ändern von Bildern.

Erfahre mehr über Photopea

It makes photo editing easy. I export edited photographs rapidly.

In my experience It Would sometimes glitch and I would lose all my progress which was a pain in you know.

Bewertungen zu Photopea

Photopea hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 93 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Photopea bereits verwendet?

Samuel
Ernährungsmedizin in Deutschland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Photoshop in umsonst

Alle Funktionen aus Photoshop umsonst. Für mich gibt's nichts besseres.

There is nothing im missing to be honest

Joël
Joël
Senior Web Dev in Kamerun
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A compact Cluster of My Favorite Image Editing Tools

Kommentare: It's a great alternative for editing online. It's fast and flexible.

Photopea is an amazing online Photoshop alternative. It's free and very easy to use.Its user interface is very beginner-friendly as all its features are distributed accurately.It works perfectly with project files from Sketch, Adobe XD, CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, and Adobe Illustrator.It supports Layer Masking, layers, selection, paths, smart objects (SOs), Layer styles, Text Layers, Vector shapes, and FiltersIt's not different from the regular Photoshop or Sketch App, I usually work with (except with a few differences). This tool is free and just one Google search away.What I really like about this tool is the fact that I can work flexibly without signing up or purchasing any paid membership.I get to choose from a range of screen sizes to commence a project with and I can export my files in different formats just like in Photoshop.I can also choose to save the project as a . PSD file which I can easily deploy to other advanced versions of Photoshop. It's incredible and thank the developers for making such an amazing tool available to the public for absolutely free.

Here's a little bug I've experienced with the tool. Sometimes exporting an image in PNG (with transparent background) doesn't work properly. It either distorts the image or exports it with a dark blur background.I experienced this like 3 to 5 times and after trying for the sixth time, It worked.Secondly, Photopea is still limited in advanced image editing.

Clair
Office Administrator in UK
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Photopea - Edit Images Like A Pro

Kommentare: I have been extremely impressed with Photopea. I had been looking for a quick-fix alternative to be able to make some basic changes to images, but when I came across Photopea, I couldn't believe how much functionality it offered. It's by no means a basic product, it provides a huge and diverse range of options and tools to do whatever I need. It's easy to use, because of its similarity to Photoshop, and top of all this, it's FREE! So, whilst it may not have all the bells and whistles of the latest version of Photoshop, it has everything I need for my creations and offers an incredibly full-on, utility-rich, does-the-job, free product.

Photopea is crammed full of functionality - everything I've needed to carry out my image editing and artwork preparation work. The screen is laid out similarly to Photoshop, and as that is the software I used before, it's been a really easy transition to make as a result. Being cloud-based, it's available wherever I can get a connection, making it very accessible and flexible to use. Unbelievably, it's a free product!

I'm struggling to find any 'Cons' to be honest - when a product offers so much for nothing, how can I complain?! Even if you don't like the adverts on the side panel, you are given the option to subscribe for a monthly fee to remove them ... so really, there's no Con of any worthiness to mention.

Norbert
Media Marketing, Graphics Design and IT in Irland
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All you need in one place

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I can't believe that it's actually free to use. No need to spends hundreds to get your business what it needs. Can't imagine using anything else.

Photopea is something I can't go without on daily basis. Even though I can use more expensive softwares to do the same thing, I always come back to photopea. Easy, supports multiple formats, doesn't take any storage on any device. The best part is that I can use it on any laptop or computer without needing to pay and download on every device. All I need is to open my browser, get my files from cloud storage and I am working from anywhere.

Nothing is perfect, and same applies to photopea. With some files, photopea struggles to open and view them properly. Happens rarely but enough so that I have to find different vectors and files etc.

Aillene
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Used to love it now I hate it

Kommentare: I used to love photopea, but now I am looking elsewhere because now it just lock ups all the time and the ADS are annoying. I will be switching and finding another program.

processing and converting PSD's for card designs

always freezes up and locks my pc up and have to continuously reboot. Makes doing my job very difficult.

Mike
Owner in Spanien
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Photopea - a quick and intuitive learning curve for excellent quality results

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Really happy that I found it. I mainly use it for converting jpeg pictures into webp format for my website, but I am gradually working my way through a whole load of pictures of mine from the 1980's and upgrading them. So easy to do with Photopea.

I LOVE that Photopea has a Chrome extension. My main use for it is converting jpeg's into webp format for my website.

I have found nothing that I didn't like - Photopea ticks all the boxes for me.

Amey
Software Developer in Indien
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, Selbstständig

Easy to use without prior knowledge with no maintenance charges

Kommentare: Overall experience is best beacause whenever I need designing of any kind I quickly move to Photopea beacause it opens super fast and also you don't need high computer requirements or hardware requirements to use it. So I personally think that easy accessible is Photopea's USP

The best part about this software is that there are no subscriptions or fees charged for using it. It is best for the designing people who can't afford to buy those expensive softwares out there. Another best quality that it is easy to use without any prior knowledge becuase the hovering titles give you a clear idea of the tools in it. Photopea is something you don't need to update like other apllications, it stays up-to-date within itself. Different file format options is a cool feature I personally like

The part by which I am unsatisfied is people who are into daily designing business can work here but not with that efficiency because it is open source and not all tools are available to those that are professionally into designing. That is the only the flaw and overall it is very good

Tanner
Lead Sales & Marketing Analyst in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Photopea is my destiny.

Kommentare: Great! turn to it everytime I have a design project.

having familiarity with photoshop allows for a quick startup sharing simular GUI & tools. Being web-based allows me to edit from many locations.

Saving and exporting can be quite cumbersome, once your design has many layers the browser takes up a lot of cpu, could be mostly a result of the hardware your system is running to gage its performance.

Silvia
Silvia
Marketing Expert in Bulgarien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is my favorite tool for creating banners

Kommentare: I like photopea after using photoshop and other expensive programs. Photopea is not so powerful as photoshop, but I do not need it. Exelance choose for marketers like me.

Photopea gives me and my team the freedom to work from different devices. It 's no need to install heavy programs. Just work from any browser. Very popular online tool for my company.

It could be very useful to have some predefined templates for common use.

Tajalasfia
Tajalasfia
Freelancer in Sudan
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Photopea review

Kommentare: In general, the program serves as a good substitute for those who cannot afford the more expensive picture editing software. Although there is a learning curve, once you figure out where everything is, things go quite well.

Everything I've required to carry out my picture editing and artwork preparation job is in Photopea, which is jam-packed with features. Since Photoshop is the software I was previously using, the screen's layout is comparable, making the move really simple. Because it's cloud-based, it's accessible from any location where I can obtain a connection, making it incredibly usable and accessible. Amazingly, it's a free item!

The program has a learning curve, just like many others before it did. You have to exercise patience when editing and looking for its tools because it might occasionally run slowly depending on the size of the project you're working on. As a result, becoming accustomed to the application itself takes time.

Tacho
Tacho
Driving instructor in Bulgarien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Photopea is my assistant for my marketing

Kommentare: For small and easy facebook ads, banners is a good choice. There are different layers and selection tools, background removals and different fonts.

In my business I am a man who is responsible for marketing and I use photopea for both vector and raster graphics for designing facebook vision and printable banner

This is great and free tool for beginners it or small projects. If you want to deeper it make more complex projects you need professional software.

Binigya
Game Developer in Nepal
Computerspiele, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Photopea - Ambitious Image editing tool with ambitious goals

Kommentare: Photopea is a wonderful piece of editing software and is deservedly the best Photoshop contender for me. It is my go-to option for small editing / designing sessions when I am in a hurry or on a Linux system. The best part of it is that it is free and has clear documentation and tutorials.

Photopea is a revolutionary replacement for Photoshop and that too on a browser and that too for free. While it is too complex for casual editing purposes, it is a wonderful piece of software which has many features that I like such as: - It is on the browser. So that means no messy setup, no disk space to be allocated, and the most important - Multiplatform. - It has basically all of the most used features of other native image editors. Layers, multiple file exports and many more. - It is free, and that removes the barrier for anyone to get started with some quality design work.

Photopea is slow for me. Over the years, I have tried it on many systems and browsers but I always feel that lack of speed as compared to a native image editor. On an editing session with many layers, it gets really slow for me, and it does not work as well as I would prefer with my Graphic Tablet. Honestly, I would prefer to wait 5-10 mins for loading and then working at a lightning fast speed rather that loading really quickly and waiting for my actions to complete on every intensive editing session. And also, Photopea doesn't have much feature set for creating digital art when compared to its native editing counterparts.

Courtney
Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Photopea trumps Photoshop

Kommentare: Very pleased! Highly recommend!

What I love most about Photopea is it is essentially a free, web based photoshop software. I like the functionality and ease of using Photopea for anything I could do in other photo editing softwares. It is simple to use, easy to navigate and a multitude of photo editing options.

Not too many font or brush options (possibly able to import your own) and sometimes it lags a tad but other than that, I have had no issue using this software.

Evan
League Specialist in Kanada
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great FREE web-based alternative to Photoshop

Kommentare: A free alternative to Photoshop. Heavily recommend it for a quick and easy photo editing!

Free alternative to photoshop that doesn't change aspects of the UI of Photoshop. If you are used to photoshop and need to use a web-based alternative in a pinch, you'll be able to pick up Photopea in a pinch.

A few features are missing, and the software is a bit limited since it is in a web browser. A couple hot keys do not work as Windows overrides them, but most of the movement features still do. Would still recommend this platform.

Emily
Student in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Free Alternative to Photoshop

Similar layout to photoshop, accessibility via the internet without downloading software, ability to edit both still and moving photos.

The lack of a guide for beginners and the software can be a bit laggy when exporting certain projects.

Aaron
Aaron
Pastor in Israel
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Web Based Image Editor Period (and its free!)

It is free. GIMP is free too, but not as nice, Photoshop is very expensiv.e

I have used both Adobe Photoshop and GIMP, and have Photoshop training. While GIMP is free, it is not very good looking, nor as powerful as Photopea. Photoshop is very expensive, has a steepish learning curve, and is a resource hog. Photopea is powerful, free, and the interface is wonderful.

Marius
C.E.O. in Rumänien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I *used* photophea a pretty long time

Kommentare: It's okay, i use it only when i have some quick edits to do in an image.

Some pros would be that it is browser based and there's no need of downloading additional software, also it have a lot of features.

Well it could be improved, like making EPS files load faster when uploading, a proper trace bitmap tool and some improvements in making it mobile friendly.

Brian
IT Manager in USA
Bibliotheken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very nice editor for most tasks

Kommentare: This is really a solid go-to for quick, easy editing. It's going to accomplish what most people need and it's very friendly.

I love that this is browser based, so there's no need to worry about installations or updating software. For most users, this is going to accomplish 90% of what you need.

Not sure this should really be a con, but if you don't subscribe, you do have to deal with ads. More of an FYI than a con. It needs to be supported somehow.

Priyanka
Priyanka
Digital Marketing Strategist in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best software for online editing and graphic designing

Kommentare: If I have to say a word then It's Awesome

So if you don't have enough RAM on your laptop and you don't have enough money to buy a photoshop subscription, Its the best alternative online software you can use for graphic designing and image editing, even for gif creation

there is nothing, I don't like in this software as they are not charging a single pie and providing lots of functionality

Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best solution to photo editing online

Kommentare: Overall, my experience has been great. I use the platform everyday. No need to install anything, just go to the website and start editing.

The functionality of this online platform is amazing! Everything you need for professional photo editing is available online.

Overall, the site responsiveness could be improved. Sometimes the changes made take time to be saved.

Tashauna
Freelancer in Jamaika
Internet, Selbstständig

Photopea Review

Kommentare: It's a great app that you can master with lots of practice, it's a great alternate and gets the job done without spending a dime.

It's a very great alternative to other paid software.

It's a bit complicated if you don't have any experience with editing images.

Neshica
Coach in Südafrika
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Inexpensive and easier to use that other programs

Kommentare: Happy with the results and the many templates it offers

The price! It does everything that you need a professional photo editing software to do but doesn’t cost as much. I use it for my hobby (scrapbooking) so I want the functionality without having to pay too much.

I am a beginner so it still takes me time to get the desired results. It is easier than other programs that I have used. Would be nice to have more tutorials on the basics.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

An Incredible Photo Editing Tool

Kommentare: Being into marketing, Photopea helped me edit images quickly. It has amazing photo editing, customized templates for every purpose, and PSD-making tools that accelerate my work process and help me deliver high-quality, eye-catching PSDs.

I like the number of ready-made templates and photos available on Photopea. The team collaboration and maintaining edited versions were really easy with Photopea. It has some wonderful editing features that you won't find in some popular photo editors.

Till now, I have not faced any issues with Photopea. Everything goes very slowly.

Wil
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Photopea > photoshop

Kommentare: Great! Easy to use and feature packed

Offers many of the advanced features of photoshop. Offers a similar UI and experience. Provides features I wouldn’t expect from a free software.

Shows minor ads. Overall great feature packed software.

Chad
Chad
Student in Jamaika
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Photo Editing for the Average Joe

Kommentare: I first used this as an alternative to the expensive, photoshop suite and as I am not a professional, it was an easy choice of software. I like the features and ease of use and have recommended it to several colleagues thus far.

Free, easily accessible and has most of the features I need to create some quick graphics for events.

The advertisements may be a bit distracting.