Über Designrr

Erstelle E-Books, Berichte, Whitepapers und Leadmagnets, um mehr Menschen zu erreichen, deine Zielgruppe zu erweitern und deinen Umsatz zu steigern.

Erfahre mehr über Designrr

Great integration and easy to use tools and that helps a lot.

I struggled at first with doing basic things such as moving paragraphs up and down a page or I ended up with a double set of Table of Contents.

Bewertungen zu Designrr

Designrr hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 188 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Designrr bereits verwendet?

Eugene
Network Administrator

Important for the Right Person

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
CEO in Kanada
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Old Goat learning new Teck

Kommentare: It think its great... It is maybe to early to comment in more detail as I just started using the product and being an old goat that me longer to learn its functions.

Easy to work with. Still learning my way around.

Managing the image Library... but it is probably that I hv not learned to navigate it properly. I wish there was a middle option between 97 and 297 per year pkg. also most people do not understand the credit system... I used up mine just learning how it all works... now my only option is 300 bucks and who knows is those credits will be enough for a year. There are much cheaper options so I do think a better pricing systems nn to be looked at. Just my humble opinion. US older folks have income limitations.

Danielle
Danielle
Video Editor and Social Media Content Creator in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Not quite as good as it sounds

Kommentare: My client wanted me to create lead magnets based on her blog posts. Desginrr has been a big help. The first ebook was was manageable to create in Canva, but the next one was going to be a lot of work to paste everything into Canva. I thought there must be an easier way, and soon discovered Designrr. It sounded like just what we needed, and they had special deal for lifetime access. My client eagerly paid for it and I started learning the ropes. They sent out a series of email tutorials to help me get started, plus they have tutorials and a help center right inside the app. It's a bit of a learning curve but my client has been happy with the results.

Designrr makes it super simple to import content from blog posts just by inserting the URL. Then you can edit the content in Drafts before importing it into a project. You can also easily combine multiple blog posts into one project, with each post as its own separate chapter. I love that Designrr automates things like page numbering and Table of Contents and distributing text across pages. If you got the layout of a particular page just the way you want it, you can lock it, so it won't accidentally be disturbed as you shift content on other pages around. You can upload your own images or pull from their ample stock photo library. You can also create folders - for instance, to group all images related to a certain project. Another cool feature is that you can have words automatically wrap around the image OR you can move it freely wherever you want - for example, if you have extra white space you want to "decorate." The finished ebook is very visually appealing.

Designrr has quite a bit of a learning curve - but of course I had to pick a complex project for my first one ;-) When I create the Table of Contents, it changed the formatting (font and color) of the chapter headings inside the book. Word wrap doesn't seem to apply to icons like it does for images. You can do limited image editing such as cropping but when you save the edit it makes a copy - which is good - but two things about that are not so great. One, it puts the copy in the main image folder not the folder with the original image. Two, I have a hard time telling the images apart by the thumbnails. For instance, if I have a square version and a vertical version they are not easily distinguishable by their thumbnails, and I don't see any way to mark them by file name or tag or something. Also, in the image editing window, the editing tools cover up part of image. I have to Zoom out my browser to be able to see most of the image. Choosing templates and dimensions is a bit confusing. We prefer the 16:9 landscape format. Designrr seems to go by inches like for a printed book. Since people use Designrr for both print books and PDF lead magnets, having page dimensions for both uses would be helpful. You can't paste text directly into a text box; you can only type into it. Consequently, if you want to add a block of text longer than a few words or a sentence, that can be a bit cumbersome.

Blair
Writer in Kanada
Rundfunkmedien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Subscription based trial service misleading and fraudulent

Kommentare: Designrr is a subscription based online scam. It is set up to grift and confuse the innocent creative person with the easy to use tools to build an e book. It is not easy. Using Facebook ADs It lures you into a lifetime subscription offer for 27 USD and further a 7 day free trial for the advanced plans. Unfortunately it leaves you no way to cancel before 7 days. The whole commerce backend is set up to confuse and gives no confirmation of completion.Neither does it cancel your visa. I was billed for the lifetime subscription for 27 USD, the pro package 37 USD(7 day free trial) and the Premium plan 98 USD (7 day trial) all in one month. Why would I need three plans? When I texted the online help operator for a refund and clarification, all the charges went through my visa the online assistance stopped. I have yet to receive a reply for my cancellation. As result of this grifting I had no choice but to cancel my visa, and write poor reviews so others may look closer before they subscribe with Designrr.

Got me started into an idea. Good Idea.

The software promotes itself as an easy to use product. The word processor is limited and not as user friendly as Microsoft word. It uses Google functions to operate Spellcheck. It is difficult to copy and download your work without doing a tutorial . There are lots of tutorials. Most tutorials are for function but in managing your account their is little assistance in cancellation or closing your account. The platform claims large subscription base but has a poorly designed backend and is difficult to navigate subsciption. It seems to be a grifting ad phishing platform to lure in innocent creative people.

Antwort von PageOneTraffic

vor 2 Tagen

You created multiple trials in an effort to abuse our service, and create as many free ebooks as you can. As a result we closed all your accounts.

Kim
Operations Director in USA
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product for Editing and Publishing

Kommentare: Overall, we've had a great experience so far with Designrr. We've made some really beautiful ebooks that receive a lot of praise for how good they look. I'm also looking forward to creating audiobooks, as well. I really appreciate how well the conversion process goes to changing file formats. Great product!

Designrr offers an amazing array of tools to create and upload publishable ebooks and audiobooks. The image gallery is excellent, along with the ability to import your own content. They provide a nice selection of cover templates. The ability to create documents in various formats (ebooks, epub, audio, flipbooks, etc.) is excellent, and we appreciate the workshops on marketing.

There is a slight learning curve, and sometimes, the application is slow or glitchy, especially when working with a larger file. Sometimes, I need to log in under incognito mode; otherwise, the system will bump me out as soon as I open a working file. This probably has to do with certain filters or cookies on my end, but I don't know how to identify them. Tech support offered this as a fix, and it works! Finally, we signed up for a more expensive plan in order to be able to make audiobooks but found out that the allotted recording time was limited and that we'd have to pay for additional hours as needed. If your audiobook is under 5 hours, you shouldn't have a problem, however.

Yadah
Educator in Irland
E-Learning, Selbstständig

eBook Creation Made Easier

Kommentare: After grabbing the lifetime deal for the basic account and upgrading to the monthly subscription for the pro account I have been slowly learning the system and utilizing the features more and more. It's definitely a learning curve, but the quality of the product is definitely brilliant.

It's impressive the number of formats you can upload to the Designrr site and it will create a beautiful ebook for you within a few minutes. You can insert blogs, PDF's, Word Documents and even Facebook posts and you'll get a uniform and great product created with the tap of a few keys. The flipbook Generator is one of the features I use the most and it's so powerful for marketing purposes to have the 3D mockup generator of your product that gives clients the ability to envision how the ebook would look in their hands, on their table. The stock images available to use are varied and quality, instantly elevating the overall look of your ebook. There are hundreds of font choices and tiny miniscule editing changes that can be made to ensure the end product is exactly how you want it to look. The transcription option is fantastic for those who utilise a lot of video in their business.

It is a major learning curve! If you're used to the basic functionality of Canva the Designrr is going to frustrate the heck out of you until you learn where things are situated and how to go about editing each section. It can be a very time-consuming learning curve. There could be more tutorials available and the tutorials should be easier to find.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Knowing your purpose? Its the tool for you! Not knowing? Consider it.

Kommentare: I enjoy it, and I use it when I have a purpose to use it. Unlike canva, it also is very good at understanding we don't have too much time to spend fighting the formatting battle. They are very good at sort of merging the Microsoft Office experience with the Canva experience.

This software is great for individuals that have already done a lot of writing or publishing and want to utilize their work and combine it into a document, book, or email funnel catch. It has some great features like import from your blog that make things so much easier than standard and tedious "copy and paste" that is still after so many years the norm.

It feels dated. The template designs are a little older, and unless you know what you want to do with it, it isn't like canva where it can help you determine that. It also is limited to its lane. That is sad, since it has so much potential, and could very easily become the next canva or adobe suite.

Scott
Head Guru in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Designrr, make you ebook with better is best!

Kommentare: Quick to use, easy to edit, but new helpful features means I would need to update my knowledge of Designrr before each use. Great results with no effort and no graphic designer needed. Out put to various formats including Kindle if you get the pro version.. I recommend you get the Pro version, I feel its worth it. Overall a great way to get the best results for your ebook publishing with out all the hassles.

I liked most is that it makes my eBooks look great without all the crap and hassle I have had to go though before. I'm not a graphic designer so having something that makes my work good right out of the gate is very cool indeed!

This is being developed with new features and so I found I had to change to way I worked with it so I can use the new features. Not really a con, a benefit that I get new helpful features but I would have to either watch the tutorial video about the new feature or mess around and figure it out.. easy but it keeps changing.

James
Co-Owner in USA

Designrr software

Kommentare: it has been absolutely wonderful, and I plan to renew to more credits as there are many books inside of me waiting to come out.

helped me create my book in record time. all i really had to do was check the information and add or subtract from it.

it took some time to see how it reacts and works so unfortunately i used about 30000 credits, but they give you 100000 credits to start.

Lynnie
CEO in Australien

CEO - Author + Online course + membership

Kommentare: The help from Designrr is amazing.

The product is so easy to use, even for my old non-tech head. I have a VA to help with most of my tech work. However, I can use this product without any outside help.

Integration was a breeze. I have not had any problems with this software. Has fulfilled my business requirements.

Robin
Author, Love Coach, Motivational Speaker, & Engineer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Surprisingly, AWESOME!!!

Kommentare: I am a first-time author and have been in public/motivational speaking for years. I was asked at many of my book signings if a digital version of my book was available. Hearing that once was enough to make me investigate my options, but multiple requests moved me to make it happen sooner rather than later. Designrr has made this process easy and inspired me to create more material to publish for my readers. Thank you Designrr for meeting and exceeding my expectations!

The conversion process from my original medium form to the myriad of Designrr options is smooth and easy, as it should be. The number of unexpected features is exciting and caused me to dive deeper into the tool and look for more ways to create more material to publish. This is a game-changer and has inspired me to be more active and less stressed about my upcoming new releases.

Finding formatting options was a challenge and using fonts that are in the original document didn't get converted or made available as editable fonts.

MamaRed
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Simplifies layout & sharing in different formats

Kommentare: I've been around the tech areas since the 80s and have never seen such amazing support from a company, especially given the low price point...$27 with lifetime support is something I've been awed at many times. The annual subscription price is extremely low when you consider the regular updates and the support team. They frequently do webinars and calls that discuss the overall topics of layout, design, tips, tricks, and techniques...again, something I've rarely seen at this price point. I've got layout tools that cost upwards of $1000/seat and can barely get an answer to a question!

Designrr is a great tool for creating relatively short ebooks, PDF files, Kindle books, and flipbooks. As someone who has done page layout and formatting since the early days of desktop publishing, knowing which tool to use for what purpose is essential. Each format requires specific tweaks to make it work properly for the intended platform and using Designrr has been helpful in creating content upgrades, PDF files, and flipbooks from properly formatted source text. By that, I mean source files that are properly tagged (e.g., using styles in Word and in Google docs) and ready for import into the final layout. It is not, and never was as far as I can tell, meant to be everything for everybody for every purpose. I love that I can have links within the content, create a CTA, store chunks of text to be used in multiple places (short bio anyone?), use branding elements like my logo, font, and colors. I also love that I can download the formatted files to any drive I want, share the files in multiple places, and create content upgrades to go along with blog posts and training courses. I did purchase the upgrade because I wanted (and use) the AI transcription services and import more formats.

Initially, I was a bit frustrated because of the features I thought were available...when I had a discussion with the support team, I realized I had placed Designrr in the wrong category and was trying to use it as a long document layout tool. Once I developed a better understanding of the "right fit" for the tool, I was golden.

Eve
Teacher/Program Creator in Kanada
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Keeping the Eyes on YOU

Kommentare: What is hard to believe, is that there are real people to talk to when I truly can't make something work. That is a real Wow factory!

Placing a professional element upon the sharing of information and learning puts my products above the competition. It adds interest and dimension. It is easy to up date and change.

Some of the details for creating from a typed input can be tedious. I don't want to copy from a blog for all my creations and want to create from scratch into the program. This element works but refinement may make it much faster!

Milissa
Coach in Kanada
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Why I Love Designrr

Kommentare: I am so happy that I found Designrr. It was exactly what I had been looking for and at an affordable price with easy startup and quick results. If you want a product that is easy to use, quick to help you produce great content and at an affordable price, I highly recommend Designrr. Oh, and you will be surprised when you receive regular email tips on using Designrr and information on other added enhancements . That was an added bonus I had not expected with this product, so thank you Designrr!

What I like about Designrr is that it is very affordable, simple, easy and straightforward - I was up and running in minutes! The Standard Designrr gives you the ability to import and edit your own content in 9+ different ways and to upload your own images for your project so you have the flexibility to create whatever you want. I use it to create Tips, E-books and Articles quickly and easily with a professional cover and customized look for my business. The built in Content and Index formatting means that I spend less time and effort creating, formatting and producing my projects and more time on my business.

This is the perfect product to get started and use quickly, however, there are other features I now want to use in Pro Designrr to give me even more flexibility. The Standard Designrr will not allow me to merge content to create a longer Article or E-book as this is available in the Pro Designrr. There are some limitations around the number of uploads you can do, both in the importing of content, and in the uploading of images but this can be overcome by upgrading to the Pro Designrr edition.

Tiffany
Publisher in Kanada
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Infuriating

Kommentare: 100% hated it. I'd ask for my money back if I knew where to start. Never want to bother with this program again. As far as creating PDFs are concerned, Microsoft Word is a thousand times more efficient. Even Canva is a better option.

Nothing. There was literally nothing I liked about it. From the moment I opted to try this software, I spent twenty minutes of my life trying to get to the checkout page being upsold one thing after another I wasn't interested in. I should have known then to cut bait and get out.

95% of the time you drag an element to your document, it doesn't take. So you're left clicking and dragging repeatedly until it does what it's supposed to. I selected "apply to all elements" or whatever it says, yet specifically for headers, it never took, leaving me to go through and apply headers to each and every page of the document. No option to apply a drop cap, which is a style choice, but something a lot of people prefer in creating eBook content. I hate that the paragraphs are spaced apart and the options to change that are limited. A lot of ebook retailers will reject books with excessive white space, so this is another frustrating feature. Also, if you have a long paragraph, this program won't split it, but instead moves it to a new page. That leaves you with a bunch of half-full pages because it's moved the content onto the next. I'm not sure if it fixes that issue in a reflowable format, but I'm not wasting my money to find out.

Anael
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

I love it! Will never be without it

Kommentare: I don't have to hire a graphic designer for covers, or have home-made looking covers for eBooks and reports. Designrr elevates everything I put out in print . It's like gift wrapping everything you send to your clients. I'm so proud to use it. I don't spend hours wondering how it will be received. The recipient knows right away the care you put into communicating with them with the level of documents you can create with this awesome software.

So easy to use. I love the 3D covers. Everything I put out is excellent and professional. I no longer send "just a PDF" as a report. It really gives you that professional edge that I believe puts you at the top of your profession when communicating with your clients and client offers.

There are no cons as far as I'm concerned. This software is just what we all need in this digital age.

Ed
CEO holidayhouses in the Netherlands in Niederlande
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use

Kommentare: It's addictive! Where I used to dread writing a book, I am now working on it day and night. It's really beautiful. It really inspires me to work hard. I just can't stop. I would prefer not to do anything else. The result is fantastic.
And if I don't know how to solve certain problems in, for example, the layout, I use the chat option. Usually I get help very quickly despite the time difference (I live in the Netherlands; maybe my English is not quite good?)

It makes it very easy for you to keep your book looking very good and professional. Initially I thought I had to prepare everything in 'Word'. But working in your concept book is also very easy. It makes me very proud of my own book. Or actually 'books'. I already know that I am going to write a whole series with this program. I love it!

Working with this program makes me so enthusiastic that I don't give myself the time to watch the instructional videos and accompanying texts.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for getting started with pdf creation

Kommentare: For more simple ebook creation, this has worked out well for us. We can create a quick lead magnet and choose an ebook cover image to get the magnet launched quickly on our website. Creating a higher quality ebook would probably require a more experienced designer or different software.

I wanted an easy to create ebooks for my website and for clients' websites. It imports your blog posts for you and gets you started with ebook creation.

It is somewhat limited on design capabilities. While we could easily import content, sometimes it imported too much and we had to clear everything out and start over. Complex layouts can be difficult, so we ended up switching to other software for more complicated projects.

Trina
freelance journalist, researcher & editor in Australien
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Delighted with Designrr

Kommentare: Am new to Designrr but had no trouble importing and illustrating a simple document. I opted for the pay once option to get a feel for the app and would consider upgrading if clients want the fancier features. For now I'm content to use and learn about its scope and possibilities.

Familiarity of navigation. Having used other content management and desktop production software, Designrr was easy to get going. I'd advise exploring the features and checking out video tutorials, but mostly it's pretty self explanatory. Am looking forward to developing some of my earlier training collateral with Designrr.

So far, so good. I'm sure I'll discover something I'd like to change, but seeing the chat box replies come through pretty quickly, I'll be able to post queries and suggestions there.

Tarun
Manager in Indien
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better invest in product rather than marketing gimmicks!

Kommentare: Bought it and now hardly use it - because it is useless. Just look at their login screen after you have paid and you will come to know you bought totally useless product

Their marketing - is good - and ofcourse they collaborate with creators to sell; once you buy and bombard you with 100 emails to upgrade

Their product - bought it and now hardly using it - simple reason because it was waste of money.

E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Helps create professional looking digital ebooks

Best for converting Blogs into well designed pdf’s .Good option if you have new text to create pdf but don’t want to spend much time in designing the pdf.The pdf’s look professionally developed but take much lesser time as compared to designing pdf in canva may take.Can embed video or CTA links in the ebook.

Has a bit of learning curve to get a grasp of their design UI.Many features like merge multiple drafts, import from pdf, kindle epub export option is only available for premium users which is another level above basic level paid users.The pdf developed are recommended for digital viewing only and not for print purposes.

Jim
Business Development in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Designrr Pro Gives you the Big Bang for your buck

Kommentare: I'm not a tech savvy guy, I'm in my 50's so ease of use is a must have for me, if you can navigate this review forum than you are qualified to use the software lol

The unbelievable resources built into Designrr program is unparalleled by any of the other programs in this niche, & we have experimented with quite a few, leaving their names out b/c this is a review on the software we like not a bashing on their competition but don't take my word for it, dive in, try it, the ease of use sells itself, you will be blown away by the features, the quality, the options,layouts if you can dream it you can express it in here, publish your dreams, your imagination is only limited by your beliefs, not by the software

the only con i had was recently added to the covers now you can literally build something that can go toe-to-toe with the biggest publishers on the planet

Dina
Teacher in Kambodscha
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

From PDF to Flip

Kommentare: I would say I find the best software I've been looking for years and question that no one here at my place can tell or explain how.

Flipbook, because I'm a new user for about a month and find flip book very impressive and decided to use Designrr and the price is so good. However; I haven't decided yet whether to upgrade or not because I cannot afford the monthly pay, but as soon as I know more how to use it I might change my mind then.

Recently i enjoy from PDF to flip, but what I don't know clearly is an import from Ms.word as i'm not sure yet how to use. I believe I will enjoy using it later on.

GERALDO
CEO in Brasilien
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

USING DESIGNRR TO FRESH OLD CONTENT

Kommentare: Generally, I don't use Designrr as a tool for my own business. I found it as a solution to try to recover, with a modern look, documents, books and other materials that will probably be lost / forgotten forever if no one takes the trouble to preserve them, giving people today the opportunity to learn the teachings of our Church and the legacy of our Spiritual Masters.
Yes, I purchased Designrr on my own, with no cost to the Expectant Church, in the hope of getting help with the production of "revamped" content. Every time I could, I dedicated myself to learn how it works. When I needed company's support, got it quickly and now I am no longer exactly a beginner. So I am very satisfied with the product, which is helping me a lot. Congrats and thank you!

The chance it gives us to modernize very ancient content without too much complication.

I think there's a lack of exporting options on PRO plan. It must have a way to share our projects on other ways besides PDF. Like HTML export and/or embed. It would help a lot our Church (igrejaexpectante.org).

Aaron
Ceo in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Literally saves us 30+ hours per week!

We use Designrr almost daily to create content, leaf magnets for ourselves and clients - it does the work of 2-3 writers, designers and editors!

That it doesent do the dishes :) it literally does everything else

Robert
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

No Communication After Purchasing

Kommentare: Horrible. Its a scam!

none - I bought the program and never received a sign in or any way to access the tools.

I signed up and they took my money, but never sent me any information. I've checked my inbox over and over and my spam and so I basically got nothing!