Über Rev

Rev bietet Premium On-Demand und manuelle und automatisierte Transkription sowie verdeckte und fremdsprachige Untertitelung.

Erfahre mehr über Rev

Web API allows us to easily send recorded audio files for immediate transcription.

Our field has a lot of technical words that are not very common, it struggles with these, also with any brand-specific words.

Bewertungen zu Rev

Rev hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 46 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Rev bereits verwendet?

Dayna
Dayna
Director of Marketing & Communications in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rev is the most accurate, user-friendly, innovative transcription/caption/subtitle software today!

Kommentare: My overall experience with Rev is great! I love working with this software and would recommend it to anyone looking for transcription/caption/subtitle software.

I like how user-friendliness of this software. The timestamp, text-to-speech accuracy, and integration tools make completing transcription/caption projects a breeze

The only thing I do not like about this software are the sporadic errors created by the Speech Recognition feature when the speaker has an accent.

Julie
Chief Delivery Officer in Kanada
Forschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

No fuss intuitive interface - Rev an integral part of our workflow

Kommentare: Great. When we've occasionally had problems with transcription quality we've had great, super-fast responses from you!

I love how easy Rev is to use which is a key selling point for us because we use it a lot (often a few times a day), and we love the no fuss, intuitive interface. The quality of the transcripts is really good. The AI option is appreciated when we don't need 100% accuracy, but do want to save money. And it's all become a really integral part of our workflow.

Don't really have any cons about the software.

Sarah
Operations Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Rev (Temi) is a great product if you don't mind editing a little

I like the price and the quick turnaround time

The quality of the transcript isn't great so I find that I have to re-listen and edit

Ogochukwu
Ogochukwu
Blogger, YouTuber, Crypto Enthusiast in Nigeria
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

My #1 Media To Texts Converter

Kommentare: This tool is a BOMB, I was flabbergasted when it converted by 1 hour audio speech file into texts. For me, this tool is the best media to texts converter that I've ever came across.

Quick in converting media files to texts, including very large files, and can convert media files which are even more than 60 minutes via duration.

I've been using Rev for close to two years now, and since then I haven't seen anything to call my problem, at least for now.

Eric
Instructional Technology in USA
E-Learning, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

It's good, it does the job for maintaining compliance

Kommentare: The product itself is great, settling the accounts payable is more problematic.

If you need Section805 compliant video for accommodation requests, hands down this is your best option.

Rev.com requires you to pay Net30, but WITHIN the credit limit set by Rev.com for monthly charges. So you have to have the credit limit increased to get within the amount of monthly charges you may run up. So we have to have a really high credit limit to continue submitting requests as we get close to the end of the month.

MICHAEL
Associate Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: GREAT experience. I was using Dragon before and Rev is hands down the better product.

Easy to use, little to no errors. Product is returned, ready to go in VERY little time.

Wish, after it was saved, that I could go back and continue dictating in the same file. Not sure I can do that...

Christopher
Chief Technologist in USA
Onlinemedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best tech on the market

Kommentare: The team, from sales to support, has been exceptional. The product has been flawless. The SaaS service has never been unavailable.

This question should be, "What 'do' you like most about this software?" We currently use Rev to handle customer-uploaded video files. The accuracy of the transcription is almost perfect. In fact, there are often times we can't understand the speaker and Rev still gets the text correct.

Initially, the lack of non-English languages was a draw back. However, we have beta-tested the new language support and it is proving to be just as good as English.

Senior Producer in Kanada
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Rev is better than Trint and Descript, by far.

Kommentare: Very good.

1) accuracy is high for automatic transcriptions2) it differentiates speakers much better than other services we tested (Trint and Descript)3) it puts breaks between paragraphs (unlike others)4) it's timecode is accurate5) the interface it good6) the post transcript global naming and fixes are easy to do (amalgamating or naming speakers, etc)7) the menus are easy8) it offers pay as you go or subscription options9) it's cheaper than other products that offer similar services10) it's faster than Trint and Descript11) it seems to learn the more you use it12) on projects we did with speakers who has thicker accents, it did better than expected

I'm impressed overall, I'd love to see more accuracy with the automatic transcriptions. I want Rev to offer other languages, that was disappointing.

Alyssa
Editor in USA
Kino & Film, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rev - One of the Best Coworkers Ever!

Rev is extremely helpful. I love the transcript and captioning services.

One thing that would be super helpful for Rev to integrate would be transcribing and captioning foreign languages.

Silusweyinkosi
Silusweyinkosi
Proofreader in Simbabwe
Zeitung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Rev Review

Kommentare: Rev saves time and money as one does not have to hire a transcriptionist who may take a while and in some cases may miss or misrepresent vital information.

This is the magic software that turns voices into text. The software offers transcriptions services done accurately and in a short amount of time at a reasonable price.

Nothing about rev was amiss, tha transcription and caption is almost always perfect.

Korey
Broadcast Relations Coordinator in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Always pleased with their work

Rev is an accurate, fast, sleek transcription software. And if I'm not pleased with a transcriptionists work, I just make that known and that transcriptionist no longer gets jobs from our organization. Their caption services are also great and make captioning videos so easy as I can edit the captions in Rev, export the file, and upload it right into the video platform that I'm using.

I've been very happy with Rev's performance for the price that they charge.

Rocco
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best transcription service on the web!

Kommentare: Excellent

I like that I can use a human to do the transcription or automation. The turnaround time for a transcribed file is really fast!

I wish they had a feature where I could record an audio file right to them instead of having to upload a file or share a link.

Senior Product Manager in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

After an extensive evaluation we selected the best!

Kommentare: Our overall experience with REV is EXTREMELY positive. Prior to REV I was receiving emails daily expressing concern over the accuracy of our transcription capabilities. Since implementing REV I have not received a single inquiry.

Accuracy, ability to add custom words to the dictionary, proposed multi-lingual capabilities.

We will need multi-language support to also support disfluencies and filler words.

Nick
Director, Digital Content in USA
Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Reliable and Trustworthy

Kommentare: Very good. We’ve used Rev forever it seems like. Very happy with the product and experience

The quality of the captions are very good. Turnaround time is exceptional as well.

Would like the opportunity to have a critical ASAP caption request for guaranteed 10-15 min delivery

Joseph
Academic Media Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service.

Kommentare: We have been able to accommodate all of our hearing-impaired students with minimal delay.

Rev.com provides prompt captioning services. In many cases, they have completed out captioning projects in less time than advertised.

Panopto captions are not named as they are set up in the Panopto. A Panopto recording being captured is only identified by a very cryptic number.

Director Producer in Kanada
Regierungsbeziehungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

REV is a great service

Kommentare: Fantastic service. Staff get back to you right away with any questions

Timeliness and accuracy are most important.

Billing is a bit clunky. Also vimeo auto uploading srt's seems a bit hard to get working.

Courtney
Programming in Kanada
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rev captioning review

Kommentare: Pretty consistent week to week, would recommend

Straight forward and easy to submit material to be captioned. Pretty consistent turnaround.

Very ineffective and slow customer service when needed

Thomas
Psychologist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Quality

Kommentare: Excelent

This company offers excellent speed and accuracy in dictation. They offer a lot of flexibility, as well. If need be, the customer can pay extra for rush service. The quality controls are excellent and effective.

You get what you pay for: this company offers a great service, but they are not inexpensive.

Steve
Freelance Writer in USA
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

A valuable time saver

Kommentare: Love using Rev and plan to continue using it for as long as I'm working as a writer.

I spend a lot of my time watching press conferences and other events. Rev's automated transcripts allow me to record and easily pull quotes with little editing required.

Wish there was a way for automated transcripts to better identify different speakers

Bobbie
VP of New Media in USA
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Rev Benefits to Online Media

Kommentare: I am pleased with my overall experience. Working in online media as well as publishing, it's helpful to have such quick turn around to be able to give our writers transcripts as quickly as possible for a reasonable price.

The ease of use and the speed at which we receive our transcriptions.

I wish the formatting was a little better. Speakers in columns make it hard to cut and paste.

Marawan
CEO in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

My review

Kommentare: Excellent

It's very intuitive. I like how easy it is to use.

It is cost prohibitive for long form dictation.

Todd
Director, IT in USA
Verlagswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Rev AI makes Transcriptions easy!

Kommentare: The customer support is amazing with Rev.AI. Whenever I've needed help, they've always be easily accessible....even by phone!

None. Software performed exactly as expected.

kazi
freelancer in Indien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

very useful to earn money

This is very good and genuine software to earn money for transcription and captioner work.

The tools that are available in this software at the time of trial, there is some problem in doing it if you do it from mobile.

Margurite
Office manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome for Year End Meetings

Rev is really fast, we always get back our work same day. It is so easy to use and you can train it by rating the transcripts you get back. It has saved us so much time and we believe $. Will analyze at the end of the year. We have been very happy with this software.

We have received a few transcripts with errors but not many.

Erica
Communications Project and Office Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great software for closed captioning and transcriptions!

Being able to search and edit/replace words is very helpful for me. Our church follows a specific style guide and references their capitalization of religious words and this allows me to quickly and easily edit the words to be using the capitalization rules we follow.

Sometimes there are some discrepancies, but for the most part it has been really great.