Über Quizlet

Quizlet bietet Lehrkräften eine Vielzahl an Lernmaterialien und Methoden, Lernpaketen und Klassenzimmer-Spiele. Das Tool ist von überall aus zugänglich.

Erfahre mehr über Quizlet

The prompts to upgrade to Quizlet Plus are a bit annoying, but I understand the company is trying to make money.

Bewertungen zu Quizlet

Quizlet hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 132 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Quizlet bereits verwendet?

Science teacher
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Quizlet helps students learn vocabulary

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Faith
Faith
Leadership Development Intern in USA
Internet, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Quizlet is great for learning and for schooling!

I love how seamless and easy Quizlet is to use. The flashcards, the testing, and the highlighting is great for study tools.

I am not a fan of how the voice sounds when you click the audio to read the text aloud. I would like for the voice to have more of a homely feel to it.

Oneida
teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very Effective fpr learning Vocab

Kommentare: My main use of this software is using the flashcards and matching feature. We done use the rest.

I really like that students can practice using the flashcards and listening to it being read.

I am not impressed with the spelling feature or the gravity one. My student love the matching and enjoy beating their scores.

Carsyn
Technician in St. Kitts und Nevis
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quizlet makes studying more enjoyable and organized

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I liked that quizlet keeps everything in one place. Rather than having flash cards to look through it’s much easier to look at them online and not have to keep up with a physical copy.

I don’t really have a complaint for quizlet. I use quizlet plus and feel the price is fair.

Quelle: GetApp

Quizlet Doesn't Deliver

Kommentare: They cater to the students/teachers who use the free Quizlet. The software is cumbersome. They develop new features but haven't bothered to upgrade the unsophisticated systems that they had. The new features offer little benefit to me. Some of the changes that have been made make if more difficult for me to maneuver back and forth between classes and students. The few things I do use don't even work as well as they did when I first subscribed.The interactive features seem much more geared to elementary students. It seems almost impossible to contact them for help. The help offered via the bot, is time consuming and not customer friendly. I understand this for everyone using it for free. I don't understand paying for a service that is values customer support so little.

I like that I can assign students a vocabulary set for HW and can check to see if they did the assignment.

The software is geared toward the free users. I teach high school, and the programs seem geared toward elementary or self study. If my students use multiple devices (phone and computers) they have to create an account for each device. It isn't user friendly for the students. The sets come up automatically for them, but they aren't in my teacher system, so their work doesn't show unless I look their account up individually. This defeats the point of Analytics. I can't go back and forth between my class and the individuals without additional clicks back and forth. The software is cumbersome. I can't easily copy and paste from one class to another, without them being linked, which prohibits me from making changes in one that I don't want in the other. I'm sure there is a way-but too time consuming to figure it out. I even tried customer support directly. NOT PARTICULARLY HELPFUL. Their is almost zero customer support and help. Talking to a bot is not my idea of support. The value for Quizlet Plus is low.

Bianca
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

USE QUIZLET NOW ! :)

Kommentare: QUIZLET has helped me study and pass exams for many subjects.I nos let my students use this as a study in class time.

What I like most about QUIZLET is that it has all the questions I look for and it’s very easy to use

No cons about QUIZLET ,download it now !!

Simone
Professional Learning Coordinator in Australien

Quizlet’s quick engagement

Kommentare: Overall this is a classic tool in my teaching toolkit. I use it for teaching vocabulary, revision study skills and gamifying learning.

The ability to share and customise sets. Students can create their own or I can modify existing sets. The revision activities are engaging and the team options inspire collaboration.

It isn’t as aesthetically engaging as some other quiz sites for young people.

Daniel
Daniel
Mechatronic Engineer Student in Mexiko
Unterhaltungselektronik, Selbstständig

Not so good for the free version

Kommentare: I start using it to learn french and in the begining it help me a lot because i was only studying vacubalary. But in the with the passing of time when i wanted to do more complex card i can't so i have to use other software for that poruse

All the features are easy to use. I love that they include the funtion to search other users study sets so you can use it too. Also all the study modes that it have really help you changing your study type.

A lot of the most interesting features that it have are restricted to the premium version so for simple study cards its okay but if you want something more elaborated ones you will be very limited.

E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A fantastic resource of educators and students

Kommentare: Quizlet has offered me a fantastic means of enhancing my students learning experience and keeping them engaged.

Quizlet offers educators the opportunity to have multiple test, quiz, and study guides at their fingertips from a wide variety of sources or the ability to create their own materials.

I wish that the platform offered better deals for teachers and schools with a smaller student body.

Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Quizlet

Kommentare: I’m using it as a dictionary for my students to learn vocabulary by playing games

The features like the learning games quizlet live

There’s no good way for typing during the games.

Cortney
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Practice

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I love using this as independent review and practice. It also gives me data for what students missed. There is a large library of already created resources to choose from.

I do not enjoy doing this live because when a student finishes they sit and wait.

Administrative Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the Best Digital Learning/Flashcard Apps (though not without room for improvement)

Kommentare: I have used Quizlet as a learner and teacher for probably close to a decade. It is by far one of the best and most robust learning and digital flashcard tools out there. It will serve the needs of the majority of users very well and it is easy to share with other students or whole classes. The study sets are highly customizable and feature-rich with great support for different languages. I do wish its user experience was more customizable and flexible and that the mobile apps were more consistent across platforms, but these concerns do not keep it from being still one of the best if not the best learning solutions on the market today for free or for a reasonable price. For all these reasons I highly recommend Quizlet, though I hope the company continues to improve and innovate its user experience in the years to come.

Quizlet is one of the longest and biggest names out there in the study and digital flashcard space. It allows you to create a near limitless amount of highly customizable digital flashcard sets, with rich text formatting, image integration, multi-language support, and custom audio recordings. They have a vast publicly available library of other users' study sets that can be easily searched and either used directly or easily copied and edited to suit your own goals. If you are studying a popular topic or textbook, chances are there are already multiple high-quality quizlet sets available. Even when creating your own study sets from scratch, quizlet even suggests answers/definitions based on what other users have put for your term. Sets can be organized into folders or classes and easily shared with others for use in an educational setting. On top of this, Quizlet goes beyond simple digital flashcards to provide a variety of learning tools and games that users can make use of for practicing their sets. Quizlet is also highly mobile, with well-established and robust apple and android applications that allow you to take and practice your sets on the go. As a student and as a teacher, I have found Quizlet to be an incredibly valuable tool for improving learning.

While Quizlet is one of the best options out there, as a long-time user, I am disappointed in a number of features.It would be nice for Quizlet to be more customizable. They seem to try to push users to study "their way" with default viewing and study settings. Some users will want to make use of all of quizlets features, while others will just want digital flashcards. People should be free to learn as is best for them. In this regard, I wish Quizlet remembered user's settings better and had more master options for tweaking how sets behave by default. There are also significant design differences between the Android and iPhone apps. I generally found the Android app better and didn't understand why the two apps didn't mirror each other in features. As one small but annoying example, the Android app seems to scale card text better according, while the apple app has text very small by default, making it much harder to see.I have also run into some significant technical glitches, though this is perhaps due to my use of very large study sets with custom audio. I have run into issues with the online recording tool, often having to do multiple takes before it records a clean version. The mobile app also often fails to update my larger study sets after use, so I have to delete and re-download the app to make them work.A final concern is I haven't seen Quizlet innovate much in the past few years. Their very good product seems to have stagnated in terms of features.

Kangwa
Student in Sambia
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Quizlet is a highly underrated studying tool everyone should be using.

Kommentare: Before I got Quizlet I often found myself struggling when it came memory based topics and subjects. Using Quizlet was seamless and streamlined, meaning I didn't have to worry about anything but my study material. I found myself using its its flashcards anywhere I could fid the time, in between class sessions, during free time and even before going to bed. I believe more and more people should know just how amazing a software Quizlet is.

the flash cards were easily my favorite feature within the mobile app. Its allowed me to brush up, memorize and easily understand subjects that previously challenged me. That said, I believe the best part about it is the fact that it is free to use.

Though highly understandable why they are incorporated, the Ads within Quizlet could be a distraction to students with shorter attention spans. I, for the most part, found no problem with them.

Ayesha
Student in USA
Bildende Kunst, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Gem

Kommentare: So since I am a high school student so I have a lot of apps that I use to ofc make my grades higher and use them for review. This is the easiest and best way to learn. I make flash cards for exactly every test. I promise if I didn’t had this app I would fail my bIM class cuz I hate bIM since I have to know many vocabulary so I just make flash cards in quizlet. Best app ever

I don’t care what other people say like literally this app is a gem and you can not change my point of view.

I love everything about it. There is nothing about this app that should be change.

Khoi
Financial Analyst in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Quizlet: The Perfected Digital Flash Cards.

Kommentare: I usually do not give many software 5-stars, but Quizlet honestly deserves it. It has helped me so much on tests, quizzes, and projects. I can login in and my pass flashcards will be saved; I am able to look back at them anytime. Thank you Quizlet for making my life easier.

I love the flashcards and the matching feature that Quizlet provides. With a tap or a click, we are able to see the right answer, or a definition of a word. This has helped me so much throughout school, and I was able to learn so much because of this app. I was a heavy Advanced Placement course taker, and without this app, I would not have passed my exams.

I thought countless minutes about this question, and I believe I do not dislike anything about Quizlet. This app is the definition of perfection itself. It provided me and aid me through so many school-related stuff.

Krish
Automotive Journalist in USA
Automotive, Selbstständig

Best Memorization Software!

I use quizlet on a daily basis for my needs. For me, I need quizlet to rapidly memorize stats on many different car models in order to effectively build reviews on each car. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. It is absolutely amazing!

The only thing that I disliked somewhat was the lack of update to the games that quizlet uses. I feel that the learning games could be a bit more advanced in 2021.

Hope
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for Vocabulary Review

Quizlet is a uniques online resource. You can create your own Quizlet cards or you can search for existing cards and edit them to what you are teaching. They work perfectly for reviewing vocabulary. You can assign your students the Cards to practice on their own. There are several games as well as flash cards. You can also play Quizlet live in class. My students LOVE this! It sorts my students in groups randomly. They get so competitive. I use the free version. There’s also a paid version with several more features. I love that you can print out a quiz with multiple choice, true/false, or matching questions. It’s a great program!

The program doesn’t let you view the reports unless you have a paid account.

Special Educator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Quizlet is superb

Kommentare: One of the benefits of Quizlet is the fact that teachers can create these study materials all over the country, and they are accessible online for students at any time. It is really helpful to learn vocabulary as well as strengthen the comprehension of study materials.

I really like that Quizlet materials are left online. Students are able to search for vocabulary and comprehension questions across all subjects at all grade levels. The fact that these materials are created and searchable online makes it a great tool for all parties involved.

Nothing. We have no complaints. Only positive experiences. It can be a little time-consuming to add new materials to the platform, but it is not extremely difficult.

Rachel
Masters student in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quizlet is a multifunctional software, I love it for school purposes

Kommentare: Overall quizlet is a great study tool. I’ve used it for years now — through high school and college — to make my own study sets or utilize sets made by other users.
It is easy to navigate / use, and the free account has a ton of different uses — I never felt the need to pay for a premium account!

Very user friendly. I like the ability to create folders and sets of flash cards within those folders. I love the multiple options there are to learn study sets, from practice quizzes to matching etc. I also love the ability to access other users’ study sets if I don’t feel like making my own. Finally I love the ability to add pictures to cards!

It is best for straightforward vocab, terms and study concepts rather than bigger more complex concepts. So to make flash cards for bigger paragraphs and ideas is challenging and not as helpful just because the setup of quizlet doesn’t allow as much room with that kind of thing (I.e. limited organizational means such as adding bullet points - major drawback!).

Alexis
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for review

I like that Quizlet allows students to make flashcards for study and review. I like that I can access other people's review and terms in the event I am unable to make one of my own. I have also found relevant information and answers on the Quizlets that I couldn't find elsewhere.

While Quizlet is useful, it is not the most interesting or engaging. The functions are very limited. It is helpful if all you are looking for is to make digital flashcards and review, but if you want more out of a software it falls flat. Also, it can be cumbersome to make flashcards digitally as there are more steps to the process than simply writing it out. Many students choose to opt for traditional methods because it's more accessible and faster.

Yathavi
Student in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Quizlet is an amazing learning tool

Kommentare: Overall, I will continue using Quizlet for memorization-based classes, as it is an interactive way to learn the course material. Also, the options to view study sets made by other students allows me to ensure that I know all the information necessary for a particular concept.

The feature I enjoyed the most with Quizlet is the various options available to study class materials such as fun interactive games like "Gravity", multiple-choice options, matching terms, etc. Quizlet was great for my classes that required memorization such as anatomy, physiology, and biology. I also enjoyed Quizlet's option to explore flashcard sets made by other students, which made it easy to compare sets and see if I missed any core concepts.

The advertisements displayed on Quizlet can sometimes be distracting or get in the way while using the software. Also, some flashcards made by other users could have misspelled words or wrong information on them.

Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best combination between visual and sound for vocabularies

Kommentare: The cost to upgrade Quizlet Plus is not much expensive and this enables users to access premium courses.

There are different methods for assessment such as flashcards, filling in blanks etc. that can diversify the learning process.

I see many unqualified set of words shared by other authors but hard to detect from the beginning.

Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software for studying and learning

Kommentare: Quizlet is a must-have for reviewing and studying.

Quizlet is simple and easy to use. Their review and learn features are very effective, and through goal setting, you can customize your experience to benefit your particular learning style.

The sharing and collaborating features on different sets and courses could be improved to facilitate collaboration and productivity for teams.

Danielle
Head of Language Acquisition in Australien

Excellent for independent learning

Kommentare: Very positive

Quizlet's Learn mode is excellent - well structured and research-based. The way Live mode is set up means that students need to work together, fostering positive relations and collaboration skills.

Students are not as fond of this as other, more gamified sites / apps, but they very much enjoy the Live mode

Holly
Student in UK
Bekleidung & Mode, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

perfect for learning languages

The online application of flashcard learning is extremely efficient, and the different ways in which you can learn the terms make it very quick to learn a language. I especially loved the learn function and the write function, subconsciously making me remember the content and learning the exact spellings. I also love the fact that I can organise all of my sets into folders

For me, I can’t find any issues with the software since it is both innovative and effective

Çağrı
Çağrı
Founder in Türkei
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The place where I go for Quizzes

There aren't many alternatives to Quizlet. I prepare my vocabulary lists easily and share the links of the sets with my students and Quizlet takes care of the rest.

I wish we could sell the sets. I know this feature did exist or still exists for some users but it's not open for public.