Über Mergado

Ein großartiges Online-Tool für das Produkt-Feed-Management mit vielen Funktionen, die eine einfache Bearbeitung, Verbesserung und Verwaltung von Feeds ermöglichen.

Erfahre mehr über Mergado

It offers also many premium apps for automatic bidding, data import and some analytic tools and it is all fully integrated into Mergado. We recommend this tool to many customers.

Sometimes there are unexpected errors in mql query.

Bewertungen zu Mergado

Mergado hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 115 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Mergado bereits verwendet?

Marcel
Marcel
Digital marketing specialist in Tschechien

Outstanding software

Kommentare: As I mentioned above, I am very satisfied using Mergado. Great thing is that Mergado has a solution for most important price-comparison platforms implemented so to start advertising is a matter of a few clicks. Overall, it is great they think about expansion so, in Mergado, you can find a solution for price-comparison sites in many countries.

This is the best web application for editing product feeds ever! It's been so far very intuitive to navigate and manage. Furthermore, it's very easy to edit product feeds from different eshops of my clients and help them to promote their products via different price-compare platforms and ad systems as they each require unique data structure. It is also very affordable.

You might find some minor bugs but this is caused mainly because of development and adding new featerues. So far there has been nothing significant.

Martin
Marketing Freelancer in Tschechien

I recommend Mergado

Kommentare: I am using a Mergado during my daily routines as like an Online Marketer. I am using a Mergado for bidding and connect xml feeds to many multichnnel platforms. For me and for my clients it is very monetize and usefull marketing tool. I can't imagine a working day without it. It is a great tool for every ecommerce company that expands to foreign markets and use xml feeds.

Easy to use. Great support. Very usefull software. The easy connect of multichannel and different ecommerce platforms.

Please improve multicurrency and better work with product variants.

Antwort von Mergado technologies

Hello, Martin. Thank you for taking the time to give us a honest review. Your feedback will help our Mergado team continuously improve the service. We appreciate your good experience with Mergado. Katerina, Mergado Team.

Simona
Marketing Specialist in Slowakei
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

satisfied user

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I do not use Mergado often, but my team-mates use it everyday. I wanted to fix something towards to better marketing and i did not know how. Support team was great, they helped me and quickly wrote me back. Thanks.

Nothing... i do not use it so often to find any cons.

Jakub
Online Marketer in Tschechien

Recommend

Simple to use and user friendly software.

For sure the plugins could be cheaper, I can not afford it for my clients.

Antwort von Mergado technologies

Hello Jakub, thank you for taking the time to give us a review.

Lenka
marketing specialist in Tschechien

usefull tool

Kommentare: Our e-shop has very limited options for setting up the feed. But it is possible to make miracles with Mergado. Thanks to optimization, we have moved ads systems (like Ads, Sklik, Heureka, Zbozi, Facebook etc.) to several levels higher.

It saves a lot of time. And time is money. I have very good experience with support. I also appreciate a lot of basic and advanced courses, which are completely free.

Sometimes too many options. I would welcome some possible setup scenarios or something. There are a few macros ready within the rules, which are great, but not many.

Antwort von Mergado technologies

Hello, Lenka. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your good experience with Mergado. If you are sometimes unsure about which option to choose, please do not hesitate to contact our support team at mergado@mergado.cz. Katerina, Mergado Team.

Bilyana
E-commerce specialist in Österreich
Sportartikel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

User-friendly interface and amazing support

Kommentare: It's really great, especially the support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], whom is always there for a quick call to help.

It is really easy to navigate through the menus and to create custom feeds, I personally use the menu products in some specific feeds.

There is nothing to improve, sometimes it happens to be bit slow, but we have many products, so probably that's the reason.

Antwort von Mergado technologies

Hello, Bilyana! Thank you for the kind words for our support team. We are very happy that you are satisfied with Mergado. Katerina, Mergado.

Martin
Marketing Specialist in Tschechien
Druck, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Mergado: Empowering E-commerce Growth Efficiently

Kommentare: My overall experience with Mergado has been quite positive. The tool's ability to manage and optimize multiple e-commerce feeds from different platforms in one place has been a time-saver for me.

The tool's ability to process various feed formats and its advanced customization options are truly impressive. The integration of different e-commerce platforms and seamless data synchronization streamline the entire process. Mergado's customer support also deserves praise for its timely assistance whenever needed.

One aspect that could be improved in Mergado is the learning curve, as beginners might find it a bit challenging to fully grasp all the features and functionalities right away.

Eva
PPC specialist in Tschechien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for feed management

Mergado is very easy to use. Really appreciate the support and tutorial videos and articles. Also after the migration, Mergado 2 has some new features which if you understand how to use, it is even more useful and easy to use overall.

Sometimes the uploads seems not to be working since there is an error message in Mergado, but every time i check with support and with the third part (e.g. Google Merchant Centre) everything seems to be working. Also the migration to Mergado 2 was not 100 % smooth at every time.

Patrik
CEO in Tschechien
Unterhaltungselektronik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Quality Mergado

Kommentare: We have not big negative coment to Mergado, app is cheap and support is in czech.

Price is good, czech support and easy use.

We will expedt faster synchronization. Actualy we have synchronization 1 times per hour.

Lukáš
Full-stack developer in Slowakei
Import und Export, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

DOMTEX Review

Integration into our business process was quite simple and fast. We love Mergado because offers powerful tools for the customization of product feeds. To submit products to Google Ads, Meta Facebook, or other Marketplaces, with Mergado that's no problem.

We have multiple rules, so applying them to all products takes a quite long time.

Bertram
Web Developer in Südafrika
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Mergado - the Best in its class

Kommentare: Hi, I am a web developer. I have been building websites, especially ecommerce sites for clients since 2012. Most of my clients are startups and small business who don’t have the budget or resources to employ expensive design agencies. Using Mergado’s optimized product feeds, my clients get much better exposure for their products on comparison shopping sites than they would through other online advertising channels. Mergado’s shopping comparison shopping engine is world-class and by far the best value for money. When I first introduce it to clients the reaction is usually one of amazement and interest. I can even say that in some cases I got the web project because I recommended Mergado to potential clients. My overall impression of Mergado – it’s awesome.

I know from experience that to manage ad campaigns for various products on different search engines can be a tedious task. With Mergado’s many app "assistants" I now manage my ad campaigns effortlessly. Url Checker, for example, checks URL addresses of all of my products for functionality, such as redirects or 404s. As you know broken URL links negatively affects your SERP and Google analystics. What I like is that URL Checker runs an audit every 24 hours and detects when a page did not load within a certain time limit, and sends notification of the error. It really saves me lots of time from having to manually find and correct broken URL Another fantastic app is Bidding Fox, an automatic bidding machine for advertising management. This app works 24 hours a day, manages advertising, monitors competition, helps increase sales, and reduce costs. It is an independent tool used by agencies and e-shops.

Mergado can certainly increase the library of apps. Some useful apps need to be added such as PPC management, url shortner, and utm link. The list of supported channels and number of countries supported can be extended. This will make Mergado a really superior platform.

Evelin
price comparisons manager in Slowakei

Dex -

Kommentare: I am very happy to use the Mergado, it is helping me every day to manage my client´s xml feeds and eshops.

easy usability, many good functions, I can create more xml feeds from 1 input xml feed, great customer support and events for marketers

some of their apps are more expansive and have low trial period

Antwort von Mergado technologies

Hello Evelin! We're glad you have a five-star experience with Mergado. We are pleased that you find mergado to be a helpful tool for you and your clients.

Tomas
CEO in Tschechien
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I recommend Mergado. I don't think there are many apps on the market that can do as much as ergado. Once you set it up, it works for you every day.

We use Mergado daily and it helps us make more money on Facebook and Google Ads. We have over 500,000 products and Mergado can handle it. Amazing.

Mergado is quite a complex tool. I recommend managing it through an external agency. Also quite expensive for an eshop with many products.

Antwort von Mergado technologies

Hello, Tomas! Thank you for the kind words. We value your recommendation. Katerina, Mergado Team.

Tadeaš
Marketing in Tschechien
Marktforschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simply the best xml feed editing tool

Kommentare: I've tried countless tools in 3 years and none has been as sophisticated and advanced as Mergado. I definitely recommend it.

Probably the best tool on the market. A very nice price and an active community make Mergado a must have for all marketers and online shops.

The time to generate a report and apply rules can take up to tens of minutes depending on the size of the feed.

Antwort von Mergado technologies

Thanks for the great review, Tadeas! we are happy to see we hit your expectations.

Michal
Marketing Consultant in Tschechien

Indispensable tool for e-shops

Kommentare: Indispensable tool for e-shops if you work with product XML feeds regulary to boost performance of any product feed based campaign . Overall great product that desires more attention internationally.

Ability to make bulk changes in product feeds in intuitive way and very fast. Saves money on programmer modifications of XML feed. A wide range of feed converters. Easy to learn & use.

More frequent short-term tool outages which forces you to put off work until later. But in general there's not much to complain about

Antwort von Mergado technologies

Hello Michal, Thank you for leaving a review. We appreciate your good experience with Mergado.

Jakub
Online marketing specialist in Tschechien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A smart tool for optimizing product data

Kommentare: I use Mergado mainly for e-shops that do not have a technical background, but also for marketing optimization.

Mergado enables excellent optimization of product data for all marketing channels. It is suitable for both beginners and advanced. I really appreciate the great technical support in a situation where I can't handle anything.

I don't think Mergado has major disadvantages. It can be difficult for beginners, but they have really great technical support and training to help with the use of Mergado.

Antwort von Mergado technologies

Thank you for a great review, Jakub. As you mentioned, we offer a webinar for beginners and our technical support is ready to help you at mergado@mergado.cz. Katerina, Mergado Team.

Herbert
Online Marketing Specialist in Tschechien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Good helper for data feeds

Kommentare: Saves time and money for both me and my clients. Allows my clients to grow their business.

Easy to use and good price-performance ratio

From a software price perspective I don't expect more

Antwort von Mergado technologies

Hello, Herbert. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. Katerina, Mergado.

Lukáš
Marketing Specialist in Tschechien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best One

It is relatively easy to understand. It only takes a few hours and you will be able to orientate yourself very well. This tool mainly saves a lot of hours when pairing products.

Everything works well. I can't think of a single thing that I would miss in the program.

Antwort von Mergado technologies

Hi Lukas, thank you for your wonderful review and for the kind words for our support team. We are very happy that you are satisfied with Mergado. Katerina, Mergado.

Adam
Co-owner in Tschechien
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful Tool for Managing Product Feeds

Kommentare: Mergado has saved us a lot of time and money. We don't have to develop a special feed for each service working with product XML feeds. Mergado does the feed adjustments and conversions reliably and it is very easy to configure.

Mergado is very easy to implement and use. It provides lots of features for editing, adjusting and converting XML product feeds.

UI could have a fresher look. :) But overall, I'm very happy with Mergado.

Antwort von Mergado technologies

Thank you for a review, Adam! We're glad Mergado is helping you in your business. Katerina, Mergado.

Vojtěch
PPC specialist in Tschechien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for XML feed management and optimization

Kommentare: Mergado is a very good tool for XML feed management. It has virtually unlimited options for setup and thanks to that one saves time and money that otherwise would have to be spent on developers.

- wide possibility of settings - 30 days protection of xml feed in case of failure - helpful support

- not every client wants to pay it - some extensions are a bit weak

Antwort von Mergado technologies

Hello Vojtech, thank you for leaving a review. We appreciate your good experience with Mergado.

Jan
Analyst in Tschechien
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best tool for XML feed editing

Easy to integrate, range of available features and add-ons, price

It can be hard to learn and master for new users, I would highly recommend a course for beginners in case you are new with Mergado

Antwort von Mergado technologies

Hello, Jan. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. As you mentioned, we offer webinars for beginners or you can contact our technical support team, who are always happy to help. Katerina, Mergado Team.

Pavel
Marketing specialist in Tschechien

My experience with Mergado

Kommentare: I have been working with Mergad for several years, I was trained directly in their office. I manage three e-shops in it and more will be added soon.

I like how support and developers try to satisfy all user requirements. They are constantly improving the product and taking it to a new level. They connect Mergado quickly and well with global resellers services around the world.

Software can be more difficult to use for less technical users and beginners, but developers are still simplifying it.

Antwort von Mergado technologies

Hello, Pavel! We are very happy that you are satisfied with Mergado. Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review. Katerina, Mergado Team.

Petr
Petr
PPC Specialist in Tschechien
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It is great tool for great money - use it now

Kommentare: Great tool. It is little bit harder to learn with it and to know all functions, but their wiki is great for this.

As i am working with the tool about 2 years, I can only recommande it for any marketer who is working with product feeds for GMC, Facebook and other channels.

I would see there more function for bidding etc but this can you buy additionaly.

Antwort von Mergado technologies

Hello Petr. Thank you for your honest review. These reviews will help our team to continuously improve the Mergado service. Katerina, Mergado Team.

Said
Said
Teacher in Mexiko
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The new era of E-commerce

Kommentare: When we started using Mergado it was a bit difficult to organize and connect with more people manually. and with Mergado we start to dispose the time to improve our service instead of advertising us.

Mergado has a lot of tools that can help you to check and upgrade your effectiveness in the market with many filters as sync data, promotions, multichannel marketing and email marketing. The multifunctional marketing by apps makes diversity when offering your service. The intuitive platform facilitates the user experience to connect all the apps and utilities.

I dont like the filters, because they don't have enough categories to set up our product

Antwort von Mergado technologies

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. If you ever encounter any problem with elements or parameters don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team who will help you with the settings or fix any bugs.

Ondřej
Product Manager in Tschechien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Endless possibilities to work with XML feeds

Kommentare: Because of the work we did with Mergado on our clients xml feeds, we increased our clients revenue by tens/hundreds of percent with minimum work from our dev team.

I have used many XML edit tools, but Mergado is the best app. It has ednless possibilities how you can work with your products within the feed. There is no need for a developer, since their settings are really easy to use and their mergado app store which has a tons of feature also helps

I think there is nothing I miss about this app.

Antwort von Mergado technologies

Hello, Ondrej! Thank you for leaving a such a great review. Katerina, Mergado.