D&B Finance Analytics Erfahrungen

Über D&B Finance Analytics

Verwalte deine Kredite und dein Risiko mithilfe von Berichten und Vorhersage-Analysen. Mit dieser skalierbaren Lösung hast du die Daten von D&B stets zur Hand.

Erfahre mehr über D&B Finance Analytics

The information is well presented on screen. I can't comment on integration as I only use D&B for assessing potential suppliers.

The cost is slightly more expensive than I would have thought considering what we already pay for the regular service.

Bewertungen zu D&B Finance Analytics

D&B Finance Analytics hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 131 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du D&B Finance Analytics bereits verwendet?

Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

D&B Quality

Kommentare: Great. I have been using for years as a primary source of credit information and would recommend for anyone.

Great basic credit information to make a quick risk analysis

It takes time to update and reflect ownership changes

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience, but we also understand some challenges you face. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Davod
Manager, Credit Risk in USA
Öl & Energie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

B2B Credit Risk Tool

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The ease of use, most comprehensive trade payment and banking data, and ability to monitor portfolio from a high-level.

Even though the trade payment and banking data is the most comprehensive available among all products considered, it still only shows a small picture of a company's true credit report.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience and I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Esther
Administrator in Kanada
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Financial Decision

3,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: For the most part, my D&B experience has been great. The only issue is when reaching out for help, it is a long wait for someone to respond and we came across an issue when our account was not active after payment was made. D&B was not available to access for over a month which delayed a lot of our clients accounts.

D&B is quick and easy to use. I use it daily to determine a companies financial stability and deciding how much credit would be issued. The reports show how a client pays overall and what the recommended amount should be.

The least thing I like is the search for customers. It is difficult to receive a report when an investigation is sent. The report may only show up a week later after the report is sent and the update cannot be seen for days later. Accounts are not updated as often as they should be.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you so much for your honest review, Esther! I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Scott
Credit Manager, North America in USA
Bau, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Risk Assessment Tool

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Ease of use, quick to access when I need to, excellent look-up features to find the firm I'm looking for.

Small thing, but in prior versions hitting <CR> would finish data entry. Now I have to mouse down to the "Submit" button, which takes extra time. Not a big concern, but I miss that functionality.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you so much for your kind words, Scott! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience and I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Computer-Hardware, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Necessary Company Tool to Mitigate Risk

Kommentare: Ability to provide customer credit determination in same day turn around thanks to trade payment data and risk analysis.

Ease of use and robust data allowing us to feel safe about customer onboarding and ability to quickly decide if customer is terms worthy. This has replaced manual process of calling trade references when data was not available using prior CreditSafe tool. Enjoy mutual benefit of also being a trade partner to allow for greater data tools and logo displaying that we report to D&B to encourage prompt payment.

There are no cons to speak of. Data is easily useable and provides what we need. The more companies that are using this great tool, the greater benefit to us all.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're glad you're pleased with D&B Finance Analytics and that it's been beneficial to your company. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Elizabeth
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

D&B is user friendly

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

D&B has a very user-friendly portal. You can easily maneuver through the system and find areas of interest extremely quickly.

Once in a while you may find a record which has very limited information.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you so much for your kind words, Elizabeth! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience and I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Jordan
Construction Loan Coordinator in USA
Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Solid Product Overall; Sometimes Lacking

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, it's been a very good experience. My team works in D&B nearly every day, and it's rare that we find nothing about a company we're reviewing.

The reporting is easy to read, well laid out, and thorough.

Relatively often, we find that companies we're looking at the reporting for don't have much reporting on D&B. In many cases, we can find detailed reporting from Experian when we can't find it from D&B. We always use both, so this isn't a huge issue, but it often results in the feeling that our Experian reporting is a bit more useful due to how many companies are well-captured in the reporting. I know there's the ability to request an investigation to get details on companies that are lacking detail, but I'm always cautious to try that option, as we typically need to keep moving quickly, and nothing indicates how long the investigations take, at least as far as I tend to go in the process.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jordan! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience and I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Christopher
Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

HIGHLY RECOMMENEDED

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: OVERALL, this is the best product to use for business-to-business credit rating/qualifying.

D&B FINANCE ANALYTICS is the industry standard for credit reporting. If you need to credit qualify a potential customer, DNB is your go to product. From trade experiences, to longevity in business, liens, suits, judgments, past dues, BK, negative comments or situations in which a potential customer has been sent to collections, DNB is your all-in-one solution.

I question how much of a potential customer's trade experiences are represented in the reporting. In other words, what is reported by DNB represents only a fraction of actual total trade experiences.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Christopher! We’re glad you’re pleased with D&B Finance Analytics, but we also understand some challenges you face. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Sarah
Accounts Manager in USA
Verlagswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Critical Risk Assessment

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I use the analytics to determine line of credit for current and potential customers. I like that the analytics provide a quick snapshot of creditworthiness but you also have the opportunity to deep dive into the factors behind the assessment. I use these every day and it makes my job very efficient.

I have honestly never found anything about the Analytics that I would consider a con.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you so much for your kind words, Sarah! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience and I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Courtney
Accounts Receivable Lead in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ease Your Mind and Research Risk Upfront

Kommentare: I am very pleased with D&B Finance Analytics for all of the reasons mentioned in my answer to the above question. I've realized just how risky it is to not utilize this tool when assessing the financial stability of a prospective customer.

D&B Finance Analytics is very easy to use. I can see useful, detailed data to determine whether we should offer credit to a prospective client and how much. The product even gives a recommendation as to how much credit to extend. Everything is neatly arranged, and I can easily find the companies I'm trying to inquire about, even if I don't have their D&B number. I can't imagine going back to analyzing credit risk without it.

The only thing I can think of is it would be good to know if the company is a franchise and therefore separately owned and operated from headquarters.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Courtney! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience and I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Sare
Credit Risk Analyst in Kanada
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

D&B Review

DNB is easy to utilize and navigate. I recently found out how to utilize the alert functions on the service. Every company reviewed is added to the portfolio and DNB keeps track of any significant changes that may occur in each individual file such as a decline in payment behaviour, company declaring bankruptcy and more. The dashboard also provides a daily summary as well.

There are sometimes several duplicate files on one buyer which can impact our analysis if we choose the wrong file to look at. It is also hard to get in touch with customer service at times.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Sare! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience, but we also understand some challenges you face. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Antoinette
Senior Analysis in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Dun & Bradsteet

Kommentare: I have a great working relationship with all of my DNB contacts, it is easy to get them to help me with any issues that may arise.

It has been very helpful in keeping me up to date on high risk companies.

some of my data is not inline with S&P ratings, that I too use on a daily basisis.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Antoinette! We're glad you're pleased with D&B Finance Analytics and that it's been beneficial to your company. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Aniket
Credit Analyst in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good software for credit risk analysis

Kommentare: I would say its satisfactory.

It has scores that are easy to gauge the financial strength of a company

The format of reporting financials must be standardized and made easier to read , currently its all over the place.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Aniket! We're glad you're pleased with D&B Finance Analytics and that it's been beneficial to your company. We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience, but we also understand some challenges you face. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Lisa
Credit Dept in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Helping out

Kommentare: I really like the ease of use.

Easy to use. Useful information. Like the updated information notification.

That you have to change your log in PW way too often. Like every 3 months or so. I also wish you noted which departments go for which D&B # for municipalities and such.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Lisa! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience, but we also understand some challenges you face. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Thomas
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It's good

trade payment history is the most useful as i can quickly see if the customer pays their other vendors

often gives high recommended credit limit to businesses with little to no trade payment information

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Thomas! We're glad you're pleased with D&B Finance Analytics and that it's been beneficial to your company. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Mark
A/R Billing, Credit & Collections Manager in USA
Metallabbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Title?

The database of companies and the evaluation of those companies.

I would like to see more company contact information and the ability to verifyof Tax ID's

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Mark! We're glad you're pleased with D&B Finance Analytics and that it's been beneficial to your company. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Ines
Account Receivables Manager in Argentinien
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A must in credit decision making!

Kommentare: D&B Finance Analytics was super easy to set up and integrate. Our full customer portfolio was available on the platform within hours, and we were able to customize and create financial reports which returned valuable data for our credit decision-making.

DnB Finance Analytics provides instant reports showing all critical financial indicators about potential new companies we are looking to engage in business with. Additionally, the News and Alerts feature emails daily notifications about current companies in our portfolio that might be under financial stress.

D&B Finance Analytics sometimes fails to provide full comprehensive reports from businesses outside of the US and Canada.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ines! We're glad you're pleased with D&B Finance Analytics and that it's been beneficial to your company. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Denice
Credit/Collections & AR Analyst in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to use to identify Financial Risk!

What I like the most about D&B Finance Analytics is that it helps me identify the risk factor associated with certain customers.

What I like least about D&B Finance Analytics is that this feature was not available a few years ago! It would have definitely made my life easier.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Denice! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Sofia
Risk Analyst in Kanada
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good service, however could use improvement

Kommentare: Overall I give DNB a rating of 4/10, I believe that it is a good service, however could definitely benefit from updates, as well as better technical support.

Provides the necessary information necessary for credit risk management, that I use for my job. Easy to use, very user friendly good design.

Customer support is slow, takes a while to update reports, inaccurate results, technical issues sometimes happen

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on D&B Finance Analytics, Sofia. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your input. Would you be open to having a conversation with a member of our product team to better understand your concerns?

Amy
Metallabbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An essential tool

Uploading data to D&B Finance Analytics is a streamlined process that takes me a few minutes a month. The data provided is a key tool in the management of our credit portfolio.

It took me a bit to realize where to find my portfolio list when I first started using the product, somehow the tab was not intuitive to me. All the key features of any D&B platform I have used in my career are available. The information provided is only as good as what is available from those who report.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Amy! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience, but we also understand some challenges you face. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Patrick
Sr. Accountant in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Quick, Easy to Use Tool

Useful information can be generated in a short amount of time. The graphics and credit recommendations are super helpful and intuitive.

At time the site can slow down and downloading reports can be cumbersome.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Patrick! We're glad you're pleased with D&B Finance Analytics and that it's been beneficial to your company. We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience, but we also understand some challenges you face. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Sulaiman
Accounting Manager in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A Must Have Tool

Kommentare: It's a must have too for everyday use, from risk assessment to overall analytics.

Easy search, user friendly, and wide data range availability.

More organized dash boards, or customized dash boards.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Sulaiman! We're glad you're pleased with D&B Finance Analytics and that it's been beneficial to your company. We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience, but we also understand some challenges you face. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Leslie
Research & Business Librarian in USA
Rechtsberatung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

D&B Financial Reports

The analytics for the Delinquency and Failure Scores help us determine the financial status of potential clients.

The recently changed, in the past year, of the downloaded document is more difficult to read then past versions.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Leslie! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience, but we also understand some challenges you face. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Cinthya
Credit Controller in UK
Forschung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

D&B Finance Analytics

Kommentare: The alerts we get are useful, although it seems to be a new feature as in previous months we didnt receive as many as we do now

I like the scoring and when sometimes it shows you the companies aligned to it and which on is the "parent" ACC

The most important feature for me is the update of the reports, it is not clear for the user the frequency that the reports get updated... I once raised a ticket, but the answer was not clear. Sometimes you see that the report was updated 9 months ago, and no clear indication when it will be done again

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Cinthya! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience, but we also understand some challenges you face. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Patrick
Controller in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great for Risk Analysis

Kommentare: The site is very reliable and the information is valuable.

Ability to quickly determine an appropriate credit limit for potential customers.

Sometimes the website is slow to load and requires lots of clicking to pull a report.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Patrick! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience and I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!