D&B Finance Analytics Erfahrungen

Über D&B Finance Analytics

Verwalte deine Kredite und dein Risiko mithilfe von Berichten und Vorhersage-Analysen. Mit dieser skalierbaren Lösung hast du die Daten von D&B stets zur Hand.

Erfahre mehr über D&B Finance Analytics

The information is well presented on screen. I can't comment on integration as I only use D&B for assessing potential suppliers.

Sometimes difficult to find the company I am looking for as the filters don't always work correctly or there are multiple.

Bewertungen zu D&B Finance Analytics

D&B Finance Analytics hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 88 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du D&B Finance Analytics bereits verwendet?

Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

D&B Quality

Kommentare: Great. I have been using for years as a primary source of credit information and would recommend for anyone.

Great basic credit information to make a quick risk analysis

It takes time to update and reflect ownership changes

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience, but we also understand some challenges you face. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Computer-Hardware, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Necessary Company Tool to Mitigate Risk

Kommentare: Ability to provide customer credit determination in same day turn around thanks to trade payment data and risk analysis.

Ease of use and robust data allowing us to feel safe about customer onboarding and ability to quickly decide if customer is terms worthy. This has replaced manual process of calling trade references when data was not available using prior CreditSafe tool. Enjoy mutual benefit of also being a trade partner to allow for greater data tools and logo displaying that we report to D&B to encourage prompt payment.

There are no cons to speak of. Data is easily useable and provides what we need. The more companies that are using this great tool, the greater benefit to us all.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're glad you're pleased with D&B Finance Analytics and that it's been beneficial to your company. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Sare
Credit Risk Analyst in Kanada
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

D&B Review

DNB is easy to utilize and navigate. I recently found out how to utilize the alert functions on the service. Every company reviewed is added to the portfolio and DNB keeps track of any significant changes that may occur in each individual file such as a decline in payment behaviour, company declaring bankruptcy and more. The dashboard also provides a daily summary as well.

There are sometimes several duplicate files on one buyer which can impact our analysis if we choose the wrong file to look at. It is also hard to get in touch with customer service at times.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Sare! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience, but we also understand some challenges you face. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Hongbo
Underwriter in Kanada
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The investigation function needs improvement

Kommentare: good

Accuracy of database, expansion of database.

The investigation function needs huge improvements. We can't filter or sort. we should have a dedicated portal for each username, or at least we can sort.And also, sometimes the investigation is done, but it takes several days to update the profile, which makes it even more confusing. We don't need to know the investigation is done, we need to know when the profile is updated.It would be great also if you can have a communication panel for each investigation, becoz sometimes the investigation is not comprehensive enough and we need to provide more evidence or information. Other than provide that information in previous investigation, we have to re-initiate a new one, that is very difficult for the overall tracking.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Hongbo! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience, but we also understand some challenges you face (investigation). I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Kyle
Chief Credit Officer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review from a small-ticket commercial equipment finance company.

Kommentare: I have been using D&B for 30 years. We use it primarily to get a sense for the trade payables (Paydex), and the UCC and public filings. There are more tools, but we typically haven't used them. As the product offering has evolved, we are more aware of the tools, but we need to put the effort into including them into our underwriting process.

Dashboard is pretty complete, and includes aspects of the borrowing entity that we may not have.

Financial summary. I have found that the financial information provided by D&B is not very timely nor accurate.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kyle! We're glad you're pleased with D&B Finance Analytics (for over 30 years!!) and that it's been beneficial to your company. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Giselle
Senior HR Manager in Kanada
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

D&B Finance Analytics - Can Your Company Do Without It?

Kommentare: Easy to use, data is up-to-date and creates a great overall snapshot of where clients finances are in the moment.

Ease of use and functionality. There is a wealth of information at your fingerprints that with some other applications either you would not have or is cumbersome to extract.

There is nothing I liked least. Every function and/or report provides the data we need. There is nothing technically difficult about the application.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Giselle! We're glad you're pleased with D&B Finance Analytics and that it's been beneficial to your company. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Antoinette
Senior Analysis in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Dun & Bradsteet

Kommentare: I have a great working relationship with all of my DNB contacts, it is easy to get them to help me with any issues that may arise.

It has been very helpful in keeping me up to date on high risk companies.

some of my data is not inline with S&P ratings, that I too use on a daily basisis.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Antoinette! We're glad you're pleased with D&B Finance Analytics and that it's been beneficial to your company. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

LeAnne
Custoner Accounts Coordinator in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

D&B Finance Analytics Go Hard

Kommentare: D&B is a very resourceful tool in my current job role.

It's very beneficial, user friendly, and easy to navigate through.

I wish comapnies would use the Financial Statement reporting side more often, as this would be extremely usefulf for me in my ucrrent positon. If this information was there, I would do less customer contact regarding financial statements.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, LeAnne! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience, but we also understand some challenges you face. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Ponder
Credit Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Use of Dunn & Bradstreet as a Credit Manager

Kommentare: Excellent. I know D & B & Trust them to help with many decisions in everyday work life.

I enjoy the confidence of using D & B to consider potential customers.

I get very little alerts and would like to be able to utilize them.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ponder! We're glad you're pleased with D&B Finance Analytics and that it's been beneficial to your company. We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience, but we also understand some challenges you face. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Lisa
Credit Dept in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Helping out

Kommentare: I really like the ease of use.

Easy to use. Useful information. Like the updated information notification.

That you have to change your log in PW way too often. Like every 3 months or so. I also wish you noted which departments go for which D&B # for municipalities and such.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Lisa! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience, but we also understand some challenges you face. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

van
Credit Analyst in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great credit tool

Provides detailed info on companies. Like all the available features and easy to understand.

Not always up to date or accurate. Relys on others reporting.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Van! We're glad you're pleased with D&B Finance Analytics and that it's been beneficial to your company. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Santiago
Credit analyst in Kanada
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Misleading info

I can customize the reports. Can find the companies

For big companies the scores are not useful.there is no credit information on the owners

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Santiago! I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Amira
Credit Collections Specialist in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly

Kommentare: Great tool.

Recommended credit limit is very useful for my processes.

It doesn't alert me when my session is about to end.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Amira! We're glad you're pleased with D&B Finance Analytics and that it's been beneficial to your company. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Credit Analyst in USA
Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

D&B Review

Kommentare: Overall experience has been great. This is one of the best tools I have access to, and it really has helped in my work.

I like how consistent D&B is. It has made my life so much more efficient with finding financial statistics on Companies.

The only thing I think could be improved would be how long it takes to download a report into PDF form. It could be an issue on my side but sometimes it takes up to a minute for one pull.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Chris! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience, but we also understand some challenges you face. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Adam
Accounting Specialist in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Adam's D&B Review

Kommentare: Reporting is our primary purpose with D&B and for the most part it's been great.

Reporting is quick & easy. Data is well managed and it's simple to get info about a company before moving forward with a potential partnership.

Finding a way to update our own company's data is a sticking point for us. The data being displayed on the site is quite outdated and we didn't get any quick or straightforward answers on how to get our company profile updated or where D&B is sourcing their data about our company to allow us to update and provide more accurate data.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Adam! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience, but we also understand some challenges you face. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Jessica
Accounts Receivable Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

D&B Review

I like the ease of reporting and the ability to have applications auto approved.

I wish it was easier to see customer hierarchy. I can see if something is a branch or subsidiary, but wish I could see the entire corporate umbrella in one easy view.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jessica! We're glad you're pleased with D&B Finance Analytics and that it's been beneficial to your company. We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience, but we also understand some challenges you face. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Eric
CFO in USA
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Solid Product

Ranking/rating of financial risk helps me make a determination whether to grant credit or not

It is very expensive. If there was a way to lower the cost.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Eric! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience, but we also understand some challenges you face. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Nicole
Accounting in USA
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very useful

This product is intergral for proper credit vetting! Could not function without it!!

No cons at this time. The product has worked well.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Nicole! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience, but we also understand some challenges you face. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Lori
credit analyst in USA
Konsumgüter, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

D&B Review

The use of being able to review company credit risk data.

Need to have better updated information on companies.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you so much for your feedback, Lori! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience, but we also understand some challenges you face. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Robert
Credit Manager in USA
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

D&B Review

It gives somewhat risk what we can expect.

Information not always up to date. Previous collections or bankruptcies not always listed.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you so much for your review Robert! I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Lee
Director of Accounts Receivable in USA
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Familiar With The Product

I enjoy the ability to tailor reports to your specific needs. When there are possibilities of things that can be done, they have partnered to listen to our request and create new processes to assist our needs

I know there are options to integrate their platform to our CRM, that would be great once that option we're ready for it.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Lee! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience, but we also understand some challenges you face. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Terry
Senior Manager in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Financial Analysis

to understand the financial performance and position of the target company. To performance some financial ratio analysis

it would be great if D&B could give more insight or benchmark for similar industry as reference.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Terry! We're glad you're pleased with D&B Finance Analytics and that it's been beneficial to your company. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Robert
Sr Software Engineer in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Large Data Set

Kommentare: The ability to keep company information up to date is important.

D&B data is large enough to accurately describe a company.

Manual creation of fields in Salesforce is cumbersome.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Robert! We're glad you're pleased with D&B Finance Analytics and that it's been beneficial to your company. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Tenetra
HR in USA
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I love the service!

I love how the information is provided immediately, and there is no wait to see if a company has high risk or poor credit.

There is nothing I dislike about D&B Finance Analytics

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Tenetra! I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!

Demetrio
Operations Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Company To Work With

Easy to use, user friendly. It's not complicated at all.

I don't think there is anything that I like the least.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Demetrio! We're glad you're pleased with D&B Finance Analytics and that it's been beneficial to your company. I wanted to let you know we are constantly improving our product, so we value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write this review; we appreciate it greatly. Cheers!