Über FlipHTML5

Konvertiere PDFs online in Flipbooks.

Erfahre mehr über FlipHTML5

The integration and ease of use make this a very quick and easy way to make a presentable online brochure with interactive features to keep viewers engaged.

But yeah, getting started is very weird and unclear process.

Bewertungen zu FlipHTML5

FlipHTML5 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 155 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du FlipHTML5 bereits verwendet?

Angelo
Angelo
multimedia producer in Italien
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Amazing tools to animate my books

Kommentare: I am a multimedia producer, so I write the text of my books and I needed to add rich contents, especially videos from my shootings stored locally and not on cloud systems. With Fliphtml5 I can do it easily and in an elegant way. I have found the UI very easy to manage and I learnt the use of this software in no more than two hours.

The full options that make my flipbooks standing out other similar products!I like that I can customize my flipbook in any details from page colour to cover thickness as well as the features to add animations and popup video from local files. The flying buttons, animations and more.

The feature I miss is that in the local version cannot change language of the flipbook UI and you can use one language at time for a flipbook.But for the rest, I dislike nothing at all because what I needed I found in its options and the support was friendly.

Jeroen
Jeroen
Owner in Niederlande
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Good alternative to Issuu - I can recommend

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It is very similar to Issuu, without the expensive price plan, lousy customer service and changing terms and conditions, where Issuu has disappointed me with in the last year.

Uploading files take a bit longer than Issuu, if I have to name a disadvantage. Which is not very big for me.

Gary
Pres in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SOFTWARE HAS PROBLEMS

Kommentare: Support has been very poor .. Issues and complaints were sent to support who promised to look into them but never got back to us .
We plan to cancel .

It is easy to upload .. but very difficult for customers to downlaod See below ..

We have nothing but complaints from customers when they try to pay for one of our books . They are unable to down load the booklet and can extreme difficulty when using pay pal. Support promised many times to address the issue but has not gotten back to us . We had the same issues a few years ago and cancelled . We figured this year we would try again but very sorry to say we still have complaints from customers and probably cancel again in the next few days . Just can't have customers complaining they are unable to download. GS Prs.

Trine
ceo in Dänemark
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cool and user friendly way to display anything!

As an non-profit NGO, Specialsport.dk is working to give children with disabilities acces to club-life. And using Flip HTML5 for showcasing our activities, makes the world of difference. Parents can open the online booklet and children will go through all the different possibilities again and again - back and forth. We can attach links, youtube filming, small texting and much more - it is really amazing how different from a 50 page long document! And the price is lower than anything else, we have seen on the market!

Nothing - more people needs to know about it

Duc
Digital Engagement Officer in Australien
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service, the team promptly responded to my query

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Ease of use and intuitive features, great customer service. Yet to explore the premium version and roll out.

Premium features are locked and unable to test before upgrading.

Craig
Technology Administrator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

FlipHTML5 Great

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Everything it has to offer and Easy to use

Nothing as of yet, It will do everything we have looking for.

Larry
Membership in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Flipbooks

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The easy of use and very intuitive. Many options for background..

Could not add a link to the share poster. Only QR Code

E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

WonderED Wonderful!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Great product with great features and easy to use

There were no cons that i can report on the product

Wessel
Photographer in Niederlande
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Amazing platform

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Helped me design my digital wedding brochure

Haven’t encountered any cons yet. We will have to see

Tammy
Associate Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Thank you!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Value-Price for offered options is the best I have seen.

Learning a new system even though very easy.

Gaylon
Company Owner in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

This software will increase your sales and provide your company with many new clients!

Kommentare: If you are seeking some methods to increase your product sales or service you have arrived at the best place to generate more sales or acquire new clients! I am very confident you will wish you had purchased their products and services much sooner! Wishing you and your family well in todays challenges!

As you know there are many company's that sell the same products or service your company sells. The advantage of e-magazines or e-books is they present your company in a much easier method to tell your customers or clients about your products or clients in a method we all are use to using "reading"! We all learned about everything was reading about anything we wanted to know more about. Today's customers and clients often use Goggle or MSN to "find" any product, service or learn about. As you know this is a wonderful method to find products or services we want to purchase or use. The fee for this service is expensive for your company to pay for. The Great news is "FipHTML5" provides your company very inexpensive method to tell your company story in a method that is very effective to sell your products or services at a very affordable cost with out paying the website look up companies a very large fee. If you would like to know more about e-magazines please free to e-mail me at gaylonwhideside@live.com. I will be happy to tell more information about e-magazines have worked for many of my clients.

I do not have any challenges I have had with "FipHTML5" products or services. I have been a user for over five years and found their products and services are excellent. When I have had questions or concern about their services I e-mail them and always have an answer within a day. I have found they are very honest and tell me something they can or can not accomplish.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Gaylon! It's so amazing to hear that you're such a long-time fan and supporter of FlipHTML5! Your positive feedback really made our day! We are committed to providing you with the best possible software and service that we can, so please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do to help. Have a great day!

Char
President in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Captivate your target audience immediately with a flipbook creation

Kommentare: We use this to create a variety of publications for digital publication-only clients, in addition to creating digital products for our own use to enhance our offerings, proposals and knowledge base articles to our clients.

FlipHTML5 is easy to use and an easy platform to gain maximum attention for your products, catalogues, presentations, and anything that could use a "WOW" factor. We create them for digital contracts, sales presentations, client "TO DO" lists for onboarding, digital cards for special occasions and cataloging networks to include pictures of equipment and projects before and after. You can create digital content for anything that you want, and stand out from your competition.

There is a lack of frequent updates to the available templates offered. It would be nice to see backgrounds and other options enhanced once or twice a year in system and dynamic scenes. Added colors and themes would make the customizing process less time consuming.

Espen
Instructor in Norwegen
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Flip HTML5 Exceeds Expectations and Comes Highly Recommended!

Kommentare: Overall, Flip HTML5 exceeded my expectations and is highly recommended!

Flip HTML5 is an impressive software with a user-friendly interface and a wide range of features. Converting PDFs into interactive flipbooks was a breeze, and the customization options allowed me to match my brand's style. The customer support was excellent too.

Small subscription has limited customization options in Flip HTML5. Consider upgrading for more flexibility.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Espen! We are thrilled to hear about your outstanding experience with FlipHTML5! It means a lot to us and we are so grateful. If you need any help or have additional questions while using our software, please do not hesitate to reach out. We are here to help! Have a great day!

Sean
Creative Director in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It is ok overall but I was hoping for better

Kommentare: I'm fine with the purchase but wish it was better. It is a C letter grade for me as a whole. Price if features worked as I need them would be fine but as it is my only gain has been it is faster than the software I was using before. A big plus is the Mac OS so I dont have to run virtual PC, but I cant help feel let down a little. Customer service though responding both times quickly only pissed me off with their lack of service. Telling me it will be fixed in upcoming version isn't service. How about saying it is a known issue or something and seeing if there is an alternative solution to my problem or a work around. Any kind of suggestion other than my bad, we fix later.

#1 reason Mac OS support. Web tools ok too in a pinch to use. I like having the choice depending on the project. Software is easy to use and figure out. It is much faster to process files than the previous company we were using. We do 14 magazines a month and this was a big time saver. Platform stability has been solid too. No crashes makes my life better.

We purchased this software for a couple reasons and one of those was the ability to track data on their cloud of page clicks and so forth. That works, but we require a side bar ad for advertisers on the virtual magazine next to page one. It is a paid position that our advertising team sold and the customers fight over. This feature doesnt work. The ad regardless of size shows up a a tiny square in the bottom middle of the tool bar.......most times. One time it was giant and next to the cover.....same exact file. Customer service was responsive but useless. So we continue to upload to our own server with the janky frame system we have used for 10 years. For me to happy with this product I want the same control over our own ads as you have on the Google Ad Sense features. I dont know if I will renew after this year. I also was hoping the bookshelf would be useful and it is not.

john
Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Avoid/ Do NOT Purchase

Kommentare: Entirely negative.
Bad product, no support, zero value.

The interface is simple to use, but that is a reflection of how unsophisticated this software is. The software seems inexpensive until you realize how little it actually does.

Overly simple to a fault. Limited functionality from cloud version. Expect to require a local client download. Unimpressive level of customization whether cloud or download. There were a lot of frustrating technical and logistical issues while setting this up, which can be expected with any new rollout, but the technical service from fliphtml5.com is nonexistent. I'm not saying it was unhelpful, I'm saying it does not exist.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi John! We're sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. We are committed to providing great customer service and we would like to make things right. We're happy to let you know that we've released a brand new dashboard that will make creating and editing your books even easier and more efficient! You can access it through our software https://fliphtml5.com. We hope the new dashboard can give you a new and better experience with FlipHTML5! Thanks for your time!

Jean-Michel
Webmaster in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best deal in this category

Ease use and numerous possibilities at our disposal

Time required to start the whole process.

vor 5 Monaten

Hey there! Thank you so much for trusting us and for giving us a glowing 5-star rating. We truly appreciate it! If you have any comments or suggestions while using our services, please feel free to share them! Have a wonderful day ahead!

Billy
Director of Marketing & Agent Services in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great way to share content

Kommentare: Now that I solely use the online editor I love it. I do wish i could insert separate pdf files so that if i need to update just a page I can. Its a good thing i have Acrobate Pro so i can combine my pdf files into one before uploading otherwise this product would not work and i know for a fact that a lot of people do not have Acrobate Pro so i think the initial file upload should be changed to one where you can upload individual files that then get combined into the flipbook.

The ease of use on mobile device and how easily the flipbook can be shared.

The desktop version is awful so i suggest using online version all the way. The download process or initial setup was hard to understand. I think now in 2020 this should solely be used via the online editor and just ditch desktop versions because the desktop version is so outdated its not even worth it. So when i first started using this product i thought the desktop version was connect and the same as the online version and it took me a good week to fully understand that this was not the case so if i would have just been directed straight to the online editor or been given more clear understanding of online editor vs desktop then maybe it would have been more easy to understand. But yeah, getting started is very weird and unclear process.

Helmut
Flight Instructor in Schweiz
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fliphtml5 leaves nothing to be desired.

Kommentare: Fliphtml5 meets all my expectations of an application for creating online books. Besides the possibility to create impressive layouts, Fliphtml5 offers the possibility to publish the books on your own server or to download them as an App for Windows and Mac. Readers can add their own notes and bookmarks. Depending on the configuration you choose, the books can be downloaded or printed. The content can be enhanced with links and videos. From my point of view, fliphtml5 leaves nothing to be desired.

Easy to useImpressive layoutDownlaods to publish on my own server in HTML5 or as Apps for Windows and MacAdding own links and videos to the ebookPossibility to add notes and bookmarks to the ebook by the reader

Sometimes fails to download the books correctly in html5 which needs intervention by the support

letztes Jahr

Hi Helmut. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we take great pride in demonstrating our dedication to providing you with the most superior service. Our commitment to providing you with the best experience continues to be our main priority. We hope you have a pleasant day.

JONATHAN
Sales Estimator in UK
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Support

Kommentare: I have used multiple online services before and the support is often pretty poor however I had my first technical issue with Flip HTML this morning and with the help of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in the support team we had the issue fixed in under an hour! Excellent service!

My first flip was the hardest to make however once you learn how it all works it is really straight forward and easy to make new books following that theme.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Jonathan, we truly appreciate you taking the time to share your amazing experience with FlipHTML5! It really means a lot to us that you enjoyed using our services, and we are so pleased to hear it! Rest assured that we will always strive to provide you with the best experience possible. Thank you again!

Faten
Teacher in Katar
E-Learning, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Fliphtml5 review

Nice simulation of books and bookshelves

The links in PDFs not working automatically and need paid feature

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Faten! We're so grateful that you took the time to share your valuable feedback with us. It's much appreciated! We highly value your views and we are working hard to make our software even more user-friendly. If you'd like to provide any more feedback or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Wishing you an amazing day ahead!

Lisa
Graphic design in Australien
Design, Selbstständig

Fliphtml5 my review

Kommentare: Overall experience has been positive. Easy to use and customer service is excellent.

I love how easy it is to use. The books published look amazing.

The cost, its too expensive for how often i need to use it.

vor 5 Monaten

Hello Lisa! We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a valuable review of our service and for sharing your wonderful experience with FlipHTML5. We understand that the cost may be a bit high for you, but we do offer special deals from time to time that you can watch out for and make the most of. We appreciate your continued support!

SysAdmin in Australien
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

meets needs, great value

Kommentare: we had a very cumbersome way of working and just replatformed to squarespace for our website, so integrating our newsletters is a major community feature

the bookshelf will be a more used feature than I anticipated, and the ease of embedding into our website

I wish the bookshelf templates were a little more contemporary with general web design

Hannah
Digital Communications Specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use!

I love how easy it is to use and publish what I need. Turning PDFs into flipbooks is what we've been trying to do for a few months and I'm happy to have found this platform.

I haven't experienced anything that I haven't liked.

JP
Marketing Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good value PDV Viewer

Kommentare: Overall, it's easy to use and is cost effective.

It was easy to use and embed onto our website.

I didn't particularly like how it look once I embedded it into our website.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi JP! We really appreciate your valuable feedback and it helps us to continually optimize our software and service to give users the best experience possible. Have a nice day!

Carolyn
CEO in USA

Hidden Gems and Jewels Magazine

Easy to upload my magazine and the product look great.

Having support on the features and not easy to contact.