Über FlipHTML5

Konvertiere PDFs online in Flipbooks.

Erfahre mehr über FlipHTML5

The integration and ease of use make this a very quick and easy way to make a presentable online brochure with interactive features to keep viewers engaged.

But yeah, getting started is very weird and unclear process.

Bewertungen zu FlipHTML5

FlipHTML5 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 124 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du FlipHTML5 bereits verwendet?

multimedia producer in Italien
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Amazing tools to animate my books

Kommentare: I am a multimedia producer, so I write the text of my books and I needed to add rich contents, especially videos from my shootings stored locally and not on cloud systems. With Fliphtml5 I can do it easily and in an elegant way. I have found the UI very easy to manage and I learnt the use of this software in no more than two hours.

The full options that make my flipbooks standing out other similar products!I like that I can customize my flipbook in any details from page colour to cover thickness as well as the features to add animations and popup video from local files. The flying buttons, animations and more.

The feature I miss is that in the local version cannot change language of the flipbook UI and you can use one language at time for a flipbook.But for the rest, I dislike nothing at all because what I needed I found in its options and the support was friendly.

Eduardo
Knowledge Management Coordinator in Portugal
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

FlipHTML Photography

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Very intuitive, practical, and easy to work with it.

So far, there is nothing that can be negative.

letzten Monat

Hi Eduardo! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a glowing 5-star review! Your kind words truly mean the world to us. If you require any additional help, please don't hesitate to contact me. I hope you have a wonderful day ahead.

Gary
Pres in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SOFTWARE HAS PROBLEMS

Kommentare: Support has been very poor .. Issues and complaints were sent to support who promised to look into them but never got back to us .
We plan to cancel .

It is easy to upload .. but very difficult for customers to downlaod See below ..

We have nothing but complaints from customers when they try to pay for one of our books . They are unable to down load the booklet and can extreme difficulty when using pay pal. Support promised many times to address the issue but has not gotten back to us . We had the same issues a few years ago and cancelled . We figured this year we would try again but very sorry to say we still have complaints from customers and probably cancel again in the next few days . Just can't have customers complaining they are unable to download. GS Prs.

Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

No-nonsense interface

Kommentare: Excellent features, some of which I haven't used. Quick and easy to create an eBook.

Ease of use, and intuitive navigation was very important since I have limited time to publish..

The response time of a flipbook on a small screen was slower.

Nigel
CEO in UK
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

FlipHTML5 Review 2024

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Very impressed with the functionality and immersive features that helped us create a MarketPlace.

We have had no issues with the platform

letzten Monat

Hello Nigel! We are so grateful for your positive review! Your feedback means the world to us. If you require any further assistance while using our service, please feel free to contact us. We are always here to assist you in any way we can! Have a wonderful day ahead!

Marc
Managing Directoe in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Works as advertised

Can produce plug-in as well as html scripts [better for Google analyltics]

Once a flipbook is made - you can not edit it. Must create a new document, meaning duplicate work and you burn another flipbook creation credit

sangkwan
Reporter, Journalist. in Südkorea
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It is good quality and can be used inexpensively. great.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I work at a newspaper.
Last July, I was given an assignment by my boss to find out how to create an e-book for news production.
At first, I looked into outsourcing companies.
However, the cost per year was as much as 20 million won ($15,217.23).
However, I found out that this service is only 1/20th of the cost of an outsourcing company.
Although you have to create the e-book yourself, I liked it because it was so easy and simple that even beginners could use it.
The company also praised us for significantly reducing costs.
Thank you very much.

It is good quality and can be used inexpensively. great. I was thinking of outsourcing the e-book production, but I ended up making it myself using that service. It's great that even beginners can use it easily and inexpensively with good quality. I recommend it.

not at all. I'm worried that other people will know about this great service. lol

letzten Monat

Hello Sangkwan! It's truly a pleasure to have you as a satisfied customer. Your kind words and appreciation mean the world to us! We are delighted that our software has been able to significantly reduce your expenses. If there's ever anything we can help you with, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here for you!

Jean-Michel
Webmaster in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best deal in this category

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Ease use and numerous possibilities at our disposal

Time required to start the whole process.

letzten Monat

Hey there! Thank you so much for trusting us and for giving us a glowing 5-star rating. We truly appreciate it! If you have any comments or suggestions while using our services, please feel free to share them! Have a wonderful day ahead!

Carolyn
Instructor in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

FlipHTML5 - Happy First Time user

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great start and looking forward to creating, implementing and communicating more content to my customers via FlipHTML5.

User friendly and easy to work through to the platform. Has many professional template designs to use and work with.

Too early to tell as have only uploaded a few PDFs for conversion to flipbook.

Deborah
teacher in Brasilien
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Bet flipbook platform in the market

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It's been a breat experience. Nothing to complain so far.

It's complete and easy to use. It's easy to insert media, such as audios, videos and links.

It's a bit expensive compared to other platformas. But it is worth it the money.

Dinier
Marketing Specialist in USA
Maritime Wirtschaft, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

FlipHTML5 is indeed a sold product

Kommentare: I think the program is really good and I would definitely recommend it to other people. It would come with the disclaimer that they need to familiarize themselves with the program before expecting similar results to what a more advanced user may have done. But that applies to most softwares.

It's been my experience that for as long as you are good at learning new software, and are not afraid to "break" things, you can play with FlipHTML5 until you are satisfied with the final result. It's not super intuitive but very customizable. I used the desktop version as well as the online one and the desktop version is by far better, more stable. Love the fact that you can add videos and live links to the PDF.

From time to time, I would close what I was working on, and when I open it again, the last set of changes are gone and did not save. That has happened quite a bit which it's frustrating.Like the TOC I have uploaded wasn't there anymore, nor the tabs etc. Also, and this might be more of a limitation of the technology, to make a small change and go live, it's a long process. I wish there was a way to save that section and have it automatically save online.

Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

New User Impressed So Far

Kommentare: We have members who need access to members only content, but we don't have password protection on our website. We're using FlipHTML5 to create content focused microsites and providing direct links to our members and will be using the bookshelf to create one larger, central repository, so that they only need one link to get deeper content.

Ease of editing, branding and sharing. User interface is great and highly intuitive.

It would be great if you could still edit text that is already on the page once a document is uploaded and if you could add a font that isn't currently available. Our main brand font, Century Gothic, isn't one of the options.

Sophia
Development Coordinator in UK
Kunst & Handwerk, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quick and intuitive, layout easy to use

Kommentare: We're able to deliver an internal publication to our organisation in a more engaging way, and it's easy enough to use that it saves is time while creating a pro interface for our readers.

The interface is easy to use and intuitive, even for a beginner. I'm able to upload large files in minutes and publish the document in a way that is more engaging for our readers. The features offered allow us to personalise the publication in a way that suits our charities' needs. They also have excellent customer service.

The features offered are great in each plan, and easy to use for a beginner. It's worth the upgrade to wipe the ads and access the other features.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Sophia! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating! We always appreciate your feedback and it's great to know that you are happy with our service. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'd be more than glad to help in any way we can. Have a wonderful day!

Ronald
Ronald
Director in Südafrika
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Game-Changing App

Kommentare: I originally came across two other flipping catalog builders online. The first one was very expensive. The second one was better and I started using their trial version. Many months passed because my client went quiet for a long time (months in fact). Then, suddenly they wanted to get everything done. I asked the other company a few questions and they didn't even respond. That's when I decided to use FlipHTML5 and from there I can say that the whole project is a resounding success. I know this sounds a bit good to be true but it is genuinely correct. I've bought things over the Internet before and was unhappy with some of the results, but FlipHTML5 was a very good choice for me.

Without reading a manual I was able to jump right in and start setting up my client's flipping catalog. From the word go everything worked flawlessly and intuitively. When I presented the final product to my client she was very impressed and happy with the results. There were a few changes and I needed to contact support to ask for a bit of help and advice. The support was world-class because I was helped via email on a frequent basis and I was able to improve my catalog and the end result was that my client and her colleague are extremely satisfied with the catalog. Her colleague, who is the company Sales Manager, informed me that he emailed a few inactive clients who had stopped using their services to view the catalog. The results were dramatic because four of them starting using his company again after viewing the catalog online.

There was an issue with a PDF document that I wanted to link to the catalog but I was able to put the file in Google Docs so that resolved the issue. There were no other surprises or hiccups.

James
Marketing Sales Webdesign in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I highly recommend FlipHTML5 as an essential tool for promoting your business. In my opinion, it des

Kommentare: I am currently acquiring the skill of collaborating with others, as they have imparted upon me the importance of effective communication and achieving favorable outcomes in our professional relationship. Their level of proficiency in their respective fields is highly commendable.

One of the most appealing aspects of FlipHTML5 is its user-friendly interface and seamless integration with other software programs.

I am thoroughly impressed with this product and would highly recommend it.

Yhon
Website Admin in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

FlipHTML5 Review

Kommentare: Super duper, i will recommend the website to the world and all graphic designers and anyone who wants to learn something new.

Is faster than other competitors like Yumpu and is cheaper and the customer service is superb.

None

Chelle
Graphic Design/Web Developer in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy for Developers & Users, Looks GREAT!

Kommentare: During Covid, we had to bring our art exhibit online, and our viewers liked using these flipbooks so much, we have added them to our program along with the physical art exhibit. It's super easy to develop quickly, so we can move on to curated the gallery exhibit.

We have been super pleased with the user and developer ease of FLIPHTML5's Premium Plan. Since 2020, our visitors have been able to experience our art exhibits at home through the use of their flipbooks. We continue to be impressed by the beautiful aesthetic of this product and the helpful staff supporting it.

Everything is great, cannot complain about anything.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Chelle. We would like to extend our sincerest appreciation for the kind remarks that you included in your review and thank you for choosing FlipHTML5. We are delighted that our product was to your satisfaction and we shall remain committed to providing ongoing improvements. All the best!

Billy
Director of Marketing & Agent Services in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great way to share content

Kommentare: Now that I solely use the online editor I love it. I do wish i could insert separate pdf files so that if i need to update just a page I can. Its a good thing i have Acrobate Pro so i can combine my pdf files into one before uploading otherwise this product would not work and i know for a fact that a lot of people do not have Acrobate Pro so i think the initial file upload should be changed to one where you can upload individual files that then get combined into the flipbook.

The ease of use on mobile device and how easily the flipbook can be shared.

The desktop version is awful so i suggest using online version all the way. The download process or initial setup was hard to understand. I think now in 2020 this should solely be used via the online editor and just ditch desktop versions because the desktop version is so outdated its not even worth it. So when i first started using this product i thought the desktop version was connect and the same as the online version and it took me a good week to fully understand that this was not the case so if i would have just been directed straight to the online editor or been given more clear understanding of online editor vs desktop then maybe it would have been more easy to understand. But yeah, getting started is very weird and unclear process.

Andrew
Graphic Design/Marketing/SEO in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Solid Product

I decided to use purchase this software initially for our annual report. We didn't want to spend a lot of time or effort on the annual report this year, but still wanted a nice clean user experience. This flipbook embed was perfect. Super easy installation and looks great. I was actually planning on canceling the product after a few months of displaying the annual report, but I realized it can be used in a lot of other areas on our website. We have around 5-7 whitepaper resources on our website, so I decided to use this software as a nice "teaser" for the first few pages of each resource.

My only suggestion would be to add responsiveness to the embed widget script. Most people aren't going to know how to do this on their own and it would save the issue of trying to find a happy medium static size between desktop and mobile.

Tina
Distributor in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

FlipHTML5 user

Kommentare: I now am able to share my new biz! [sensitive content hidden] . I'm a founder and wanted to be able to stand out from the other AI users.

I just started using this and very happy with the ease of it and the help from customer service!

I have only checked this product out and about to dive into using it but see the ease and have already asked other questions and were answered back very quickly. Looking forward to using FlipHTML5! Wish me luck!

Lucy
IT in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A simple to use and professional tool for creating flipbooks from a PDF

Kommentare: one PDF as a flipbook and the other as a slideshow.

It is very easy to implement. You just upload a PDF, configure a few settings and then embed the flipbook on your website.There are plenty of customisations to make the flip book your own, logos, custom domains etc.It is very easy to embed the flipbook on your website.There are plenty of customisations to make the flip book your own, logos, custom domains etc.

That you have to take out a Platinum subscription to get unlimited downloads. Our users will definately need to download the publication.

JP
Marketing Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good value PDV Viewer

Kommentare: Overall, it's easy to use and is cost effective.

It was easy to use and embed onto our website.

I didn't particularly like how it look once I embedded it into our website.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi JP! We really appreciate your valuable feedback and it helps us to continually optimize our software and service to give users the best experience possible. Have a nice day!

Carolyn
CEO in USA

Hidden Gems and Jewels Magazine

Easy to upload my magazine and the product look great.

Having support on the features and not easy to contact.

Tiana
Designer in UK
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

MY Review

Kommentare: "My overall experience with FlipHTML5 has been highly positive. This platform has transformed the way I create and present digital content. I was initially drawn to its user-friendly interface and the ease with which I could turn static documents into engaging flipbooks and interactive publications.

I'm thoroughly impressed with its versatility and user-friendly interface. What I like most about it is its ability to transform mundane documents into interactive, attention-grabbing flipbooks effortlessly. The multimedia integration options, including videos and animations, truly elevate the content and make it engaging for readers.

While the platform is generally user-friendly, some advanced customization options might require a bit of a learning curve. However, these drawbacks aside, the overall benefits and versatility of FlipHTML5 make it a worthwhile investment for those looking to enhance their digital publications.

Mathew
Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Value!

Kommentare: We were skeptical at first as other similar services have not met our expectations. However, once we started utilizing the service, we were thrilled at how easy it is to use and how professional it looks.

We custom designed our own booklet in a PDF format. The ability to simply upload and title your PDF into a custom flipbook was so simple, it saved us a ton of time!

So far, we have not found any features that we have not liked or thought needed improvement with this product, it is very comprehensive.