Über Harvestr

All-in-one-Produktmanagementplattform für kundenorientierte Teams.

Erfahre mehr über Harvestr

Some slowness in loading the data can be irritating. But I believe that they're working on it.

Bewertungen zu Harvestr

4,9
5,0
4,9

Harvestr hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 23 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Harvestr bereits verwendet?

Jules
Jules
Product Manager in Frankreich

A must-have for product teams

Kommentare: Harvestr removes the hassle out of managing customer feedback. It helps align all teams on data-backed product decisions.

Integrations to get all customer feedback and data in one place Adapts well to different workflows Automated product notifications to keep other teams in the loop

I am missing Segment and Hubspot integrations

Justine
Head of Product in Frankreich
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

All my feedbacks gathered in one place

Kommentare: A backlog can easily be overwhelming, and Harvestr helps us to organise it in a better way.
We easily gather all the feedbacks we collect at the same place : it helps us to add context and weight to all the discoveries we have.
It represents a real time saver and avoid us to forget / miss some relevant feedbacks

- Gathering user feedbacks from various sources - Numerous integrations very easy to plug - Being able to organize discoveries in a flexible and customized way

- I would love to have a "Planning" vue to easily watch and share my roadmap to the rest of my company

Marc
Second Line in Bolivien

Very helpful

Rating discoveries and sorting/filtering them in different views. And linking them to Github.

It would be nice to have the possibility to let clients rate/vote for discoveries. It's possible to have them do that for roadmaps though.

Tulio
CPO in Brasilien
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent to collect and organize customer feedback

Kommentare: It helps me organize customer feedback and improve product discovery phase and my roadmap prioritization.

I really like the Intercom integration and the way we can link conversations with discoveries and organize discoveries in product components. I can easily move from a feature idea to a customer conversation about it.

Nothing. Most of the things that I didn't like I reported to their customer support and they improved the product.

Simon
Head of product in Frankreich

A very helpful tool

Easy to use. All feedback from customers and colleagues in one place. Help me communicate about what's important to our customers to my team.

Nothing much, a few UX quirks, but nothing like a show stopper.

Thibault
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A simple, intuitive and fast growing product management tool !

Kommentare: Harvestr helps us take the best product decisions, prioritize feedbacks and communicate our roadmap to the whole team more easily.

Easy to configure, amazing support team that listens to feedbacks, great feature for price ratio and great integrations to centralize all our feedbacks.

Nothing at the moment except a roadmap feature that I know is coming.

Nicolas
Solution Architect in Frankreich
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Harvestr review by one 360Learning

Kommentare: Very smooth and every time I had difficulties the team was there to support me

Simplicity / UX in all features + the team's help/availability & support quality

Lack of extended reporting/extract possibilities

Chase
Product Owner in USA

A clean, simple, intuitive, and strong product management tool

Kommentare: I'd recommend Harvestr to anyone in software product management regardless of what SDLC they followed, I've found it flexible and intuitive for my needs.

Harvestr stood out to me for a simplistic and clean interface for organization feedback and ideas (discoveries) by product component. While other platforms offer tracking components this product just nests and flows quite intuitively for my product management needs. Additionally it integrates very well with our FreshDesk help-desk allowing our support team to see the status of any requests and with Jira where we are managing our issues. Harvestr is my feedback gathering, skimming, and prioritizing tool as well as my product backlog which allows me to keep our sprint backlog nice and tidy.

Their team is very responsive the few times I've had questions. One of negative with it compared to other tools is there isn't a built it in Roadmap (Plenty of options though if you wanted to use something like Trello as it has the integration for it) but I know they've recently started the work to build this into the product so that con will soon be a thing of the past as well.

Pauline
Senior Product Manager in Frankreich

Great tool to turn customer feedback into actionable product discoveries

Kommentare: Great experience, awesome customer support, I've seen the product evolve and it's going in the right direction. My whole PM team use is on a weekly basis and it's our number one source of customer feedback other than customer interviews.

Ease of use, possibility to have a data-informed view of our customer feedback and painpoints, and turn it into roadmap elements

The fact that qualitative customer feedback is still handled outside of the product

Christophe
CEO in Frankreich
Informationsdienst, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Harvestr helped us build a powerful feedback culture

We are big fans of two things with Harvestr: - The scoring feature that really helps us to prioritise discoveries for the next product roadmap - The great Slack integration that makes it super easy for the whole team to share feedback Everyone on the team now feels like their opinion matters and is more than willing to share product feedback. It wouldn't have happened without Harvestr.

We would love to have a better product roadmap visualisation tool but I know that the team is working on this feature.

Tomas
Product Manager in Tschechien

Great tool for collecting and prioritizing feature requests

We are using Harvestr to collect feedback from our merchants. We then transform the feedback to feature requests and prioritize them. The tool is directly integrated with Intercom so it's really easy to pass on the feedback. It's a great solution if you are looking for a simple tool to prioritize feature development based on the customer's feedback. Plus the support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great and he is super responsive.

Some algorithm to suggest duplicate/existing features would be awesome.

Andrea
Product Manager and Designer in Türkei
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Harvestr brings order to the chaos of feedback

Kommentare: Harvestr lets us funnel our users’ raw feedback into a single space, translate it into refined discoveries, and prioritize them.

Harvestr: + let you funnel in a single space the user feedback coming from multiple sources (emails, Intercom, …), making sure it does not get lost in time and space + provides a space for collaboration and discussion, which helps when it is the time to digest the raw feedback and translate it into refined discoveries, ready to be prioritized and worked on + let you easily cluster multiple similar feedback under a single discovery + let you score discoveries using multiple custom parameters, and sort them accordingly + has a very neat and clear interface

In the past, some elements of the interface were a bit slow in their response time, but everything has been resolved with the recent updates.

Aymeric
Product Marketing Manager in Frankreich
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

So easy to use

Kommentare: Harvestr allows me to keep an eye on every requests and to sort them in order to access them easily. Above all, it allow me to rank theses requests by importance, which has a significant impact on prioritization meetings and business decisions.

The easiest way to keep track of my client's needs and demands. The plateform is very easy to use, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always here to help us use his service and constantly improves Harvestr when we have a request. I have used Harvestr weekly for a year now and I'll use it for a second year without hesitation.

Difficult to find any cons...I would say some minor defects now and then, but when reported to the Harvestr team, they are quickly fixed.

delphine
Product owner in Frankreich

Great product, try it

Kommentare: Great product with a strong support. Using Harvestr really help the way we manage custumers' feedbacks

Harvestr helps us to transform feedback into a real insight for our roadmap

Some quick modification could be more accessible like a merge between discoveries

Louis
Product lead in Frankreich
Musik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bridge.audio on Harvestr

Many integrations makes it very easy to collect feedback and prioritize your features

Miss a roadmap view, but it's coming soon !

Andrea
Customer Success Director in USA
E-Learning, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

The best tool to support our Features Requests

It's very easy to use and it contains all the features we need to monitor new platform features, from the request stage made by the client to the actual delivery.

It could be a bit complicated to use at the very beginning and it requires a lot of practice to master

Alice
Alice
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A useful product that evolves constantly

Harvestr does one thing - helping prioritize product development - and does it well. My experience is that what was lacking functionally in the previous year, evolved fast and the result was to the point.

Thomas
Thomas
Data Engineer in Frankreich

Great app to keep track and prioritize feature requests and product opportunities

Kommentare: We are more confident in what we build and all stakeholders finally get good visibility on the product roadmap.

It's easy to set up, it connects to Zendesk and Intercom. Also the fact that it automatically sends updates to sales and support teams about their feature requests.

I am waiting for the Hubspot integration.

Lucas
Lucas
CTO in Frankreich

Powerful and easy-to-use product management software

Kommentare: Harvestr helped us structure the way we are building products. It has become a core component of our product development process.

Integrations with all our customer feedback channels Custom feature prioritization Closing the loop with customers

All good so far, nothing special to signal

Charlotte
Charlotte
Legal advisor in Frankreich
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

easy to use and intuitive product management solution

Kommentare: This tool helps to prioritize tasks, to define objects and to readjust the organization according to the data.

ideal monitoring tool, global vision on customer opinions. The design makes it pleasant to use.

I would be great to have integrations with other tools like drive or zappier

islam
customer success manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: no complaints, enjoying the experience, keep doing and improving.

- user friendly - accessible from everywhere (email, salesforce, app, slack, etc) - easiness to track a feedback

- quite congested with info, but still looks good

Mehdi
Software Engineer in Deutschland
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best product management tool out there

Kommentare: Having all our product knowledge in one place helps us build better features.

We have all our customer feedback and data in one place thanks to integrations. The tool is powerful and very simple to use.

More integrations would of course be great

Lacha
Lacha
Traffic Manager in Frankreich
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The perfect tool to decide what to build next

Kommentare: Havestr helps take the right product decisions and makes product communication more transparent

Custom feature prioritization system backed by customer feedback and data

Nothing special at the moment, the tool is very easy to use