Über Adracare

Verwandle oder vergrößere deine Praxis, unabhängig von ihrer Größe, durch sichere Online-Videobesuche mit Adracare. Die Anwendung hilft dir dabei.

Erfahre mehr über Adracare

Mistakes tend to be mine. But I do need to be able to see them to fix them.

Bewertungen zu Adracare

4,0

Adracare hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 16 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Alternativen für Adracare

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Haben Sie Adracare bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Carolynn C.
Social Worker/ Psychotherapist in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

The development team has been extremely responsive to my needs.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I haven't been able to see psychotherapy clients face to face since the March pandemic lock down. Adopting this platform saved my business and permitted me to continue supporting clients. It even facilitated my working with some new clients from beyond a reasonable travel distance, clients whom I never would have had access to in the past. I had a step learning curve. For example, at the start I didn't even know where my task manager was or how to select my microphone via the control panel. The help desk was always available and helpers courteous despite my obvious technical naivete. They never lost patience with me.

Confidentiality is essential in my line of work. Adracare is PHIPA compliant. All data is stored in Canada. It permits use of a not for profit browser, Firefox, that doesn't track me or my clients' activity. I am so appreciative to have had a responsive audience to my suggestions for what would make the product more user friendly and helpful. Every time I have had a question or problem, it has been resolved. I mean not just a being shuffled off to the FAQ, but an engaged response!

There has been steady improvement in the product since March 2020. Due to volume of "traffic" online, there were inevitable screen and audio freezes when whole families were home, some watching videos, some trying to do online school work, another adult working from home, and someone with me in a therapy session. These freezes are now much less frequent. Connections when a client is using their cellphone are still less reliable than when a laptop or tablet is used.

letztes Jahr

Hi Carolyn, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that the use of Adracare has allowed you the opportunity to continue providing care to your patients throughout this challenging time. We genuinely appreciate your feedback as it allows us to make product improvements. As always, if there is anything you need, don't hesitate to reach out! -The Adracare Team

Divin K.
Analyst in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great option for seeing patients during COVID-19

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, Adracare has been amazing at helping our office get set up to host virtual appointments. I'm really impressed with the sophistication of the product and features, and with the level of care received from their customer support team.

Adracare has an extremely user-friendly and intuitive interface on both the admin- and patient-facing sides. The calendar booking function makes it easy for patients to view available appointments and book to their convenience. Communication between the platform and patient (to access video call) is easy and clear. On the admin side, managing patient information is easy and secure. I cannot stress how amazing the customer service is! The team is always willing to answer my questions, hop on a call, and listen to feedback on other features we would like. The customer team makes sure you are 100% comfortable using the platform through an initial training and touch points.

There is limited functionality with note-taking features. It would be great if standardized note forms can be easily imported. It would also be nice if the platform was able to be more customized for different health care industries (i.e. dentistry, physio) rather than generic. I wish there was a function to auto-send follow-up emails with feedback collection/insurance claim forms. A payment at the time of booking feature would be great as well, though I have heard this is currently in the works.

letztes Jahr

Hi Divin, Thanks for taking the time to share your review with us. Your feedback is much appreciated! We're happy to hear that you're finding our software simple, easy to use, and convenient when booking appointments with your patients. We are always looking for ways to improve our product to better meet the needs of our clients. Your feedback in regards to our note-taking features, alongside with auto-send follow up emails, will be shared with our team internally. To acknowledge your last point regarding patient payment, we're working hard to add this much-needed feature to our platform in the next couple of weeks! As always, please reach out to us with feedback, questions, or concerns, and our support team will be more than happy to assist you! Thanks again for providing your feedback. -The Adracare Team

Monika U.
RD in Kanada

Leads to client losses

1 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I had to reach out for support on a weekly basis. The set up was clunky and unintuitive. My clients found the process tedious. I lost clients because of clunky scheduling, no integration with even google calendar, and an inability to access clients that continued to book in after I canceled my subscription. For some reason I couldn't access the platform after cancelling by my clients could and Adracare did not want to help me identify these clients so that I could get back to them.

Adracare was competitively priced with the promise of fully integrated functionality, which mostly didn't work.

broken features and unanticipated challenges that are common

Louise M.
Office Manager in Kanada
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Glitchy

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Acceptable, would likely use a different platform if one could be found that meets confidentiality requirements.

I like the calendar and ease of setting up appointments

Glitchy, often have connection and audio issues, we've been unable to determine if it is user or system caused.

letztes Jahr

Hi Louise, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the calendar feature and that setting up appointments is easy! We can imagine how frustrating a glitchy session would be, and we're sorry to hear that this has been your experience. Have you or your patients tried a connectivity check prior to starting your video session? By doing so, you can check to see your connection strength and audio. If you have done this already, our support team is happy to help troubleshoot and can be reached at support@adracare.com. Thanks again for your feedback, Louise! -The Adracare Team

Norman B.
Neuropsychologist in Kanada

It really worked well!

Kommentare: This system allowed me to switch to doing on-line virtual assessments during the period when my private practice office setting was shuttered due to the COVID pandemic and it worked well and I will continue to offer the option of doing some assessments on line for clients who are concerned about going out for face to face sessions or when people are from out of town.

I found the Adracare on-line interview system easy to use, with a straight-forward process for booking new appointments and new clients and the connexion was very good almost all the time. I used it to do on-line neuropsychological assessments as well as case conferences with patients after testing and found it was flexible, able to accommodate my need to switch between the laptop camera and a webcamera set up to display materials on the desk and also allowed for me to run some testing programmes that were on my desktop to send auditory and visual stimuli to patients during testing. I would recommend this virtual assessment/virtual interview platform to anyone needing to do on-line work, either during the COVID pandemic or down the road even for clients out of town, etc.

Occasionally we had a few incidents of the video and audio signal freezing and we had to sign off and log back on to get it back, but this was a rare occurrence.

letztes Jahr

Hi Norman, Thanks for your review! We appreciate that you've taken the time to share your feedback. We're glad to hear that you were successfully able to conduct your neuropsychological assessments online with ease! We hope you and your clients are still enjoying the features that our software has to offer. As always, if you ever have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks so much, Norman! -The Adracare Team

Katharine de santos R.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Review of Adracare

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall pretty good. Would love if it was a bit cheaper.

I like that I am supporting a product made in Canada. It is secure and meets my needs from a Privacy and Confidentiality point of view

My clients and I had a lot of problems with this software at the beginning. Most issues have resolved but it would be great to have some additional bonuses with this software for the price. Example: more than 1 person. Able to send the video token in case the client cannot find the email. Also having the option to record would be great as well.

letztes Jahr

Hi Katharine, We're HIPPA, PIPEDA, and PIPA compliant with end-to-end encryption because your privacy and confidentiality are of the utmost importance to us, so we're glad to hear that you've found that within using our software. While we understand your need to want to record sessions, we don't offer this feature to protect client/patient privacy and security. We're sorry to hear that your clients were experiencing difficulty using our software initially. We want to ensure that all your sessions are seamless, which is why our support team is always happy to assist you. Never hesitate to reach out to support@adracare.com. While we don't offer group sessions within our Basic Package, our Premium Package does accommodate group sessions. Let's get in touch to discuss features that are tailored to your business needs. Thanks again for your feedback, Katharine! The Adracare Team

Rohit S.
Physiotherapy in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Adracare is a great EMR choice!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This was the best decision I made for my business EMR. As a healthcare business owner and provider finding the perfect software that allows me to focus on my main goal which is to provide quality health care is a dream come true. Adracare is not only easy to use, it has numerous functions that no other software had. It has made scaling my business much easier. I am on it every single day and it truly isa joy to use. I recommend this to all health care providers for their EMR uses.

1. Ease of use 2. Multiple functions 3. Outstanding customer service 4. Allows telehealth right through the booking software

I wish you could book more than 1 appointment at a time. This is something no other software has provided me, but I would love the addition!

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the fantastic review, Rohit! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. All the best, -The Adracare Team

Michelle B.

review

Kommentare: good!!

Phipa compliment easy set up CLEAR video and sound easy access for clients good customer service

The name adracare identified in clients email...sometimes they missed that the invite was from me.

letztes Jahr

Hi Michelle, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're HIPPA PIPEDA, & PIPA compliant because your privacy and security are important to us. Sorry to hear that some of your calls have been dropping, this certainly isn't the experience we want you or clients to have. Before a session, we recommend doing a connectivity check, it's a great way to test your audio, speakers, and camera. Thanks again for the review, Michelle! -The Adracare Team

Dan K.
Psychologist in Kanada

Effective Platform

Kommentare: Works well for my purposes.

Easy to enter client contacts and book appointments. Well-priced.

Some clients have difficulty accessing their camera/microphone, which isn't a software problem.

David P.

Psychotherapy Practice

Kommentare: Excellent

Ease of use for clients and practitioners

None very easy to use. No concerns from clients

Joan W.
Social Work psychotherapist in Kanada

Getting Better and Better

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Adracare addresses the social distancing issue of COVID, and does that better and better. They are willing to keep working at it.

Helpful advisors persist until they resolve the problem, which often is my misunderstanding, sometimes a software glitch. They fix it, one way or another. Plus they then address the issue in their next, improved version. So the system keeps getting easier.

The calendar shows only daytime hours but the booking allows appointments to be set up for overnight. I accidently booked someone for3 am. I could not see my mistake on the calendar. The emailed notice was correct, and finally I figured out my mistake. Mistakes tend to be mine. But I do need to be able to see them to fix them.

letztes Jahr

Hi Joan, We're always happy to help whenever you need it! We're sorry to hear about your appointment that was scheduled during the early morning, but we're glad to hear that it was resolved. Your feedback is valuable and helps us with any future innovations and will be shared with the team. Thanks again for your review, Joan! -The Adracare Team

Ruwa S.
Psychologist in Kanada

ADRACARE

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, I am pleased with Adracare and feel that I'm getting good value.

I use Adracare to provide secure video sessions to my clients, I do not use the record keeping functions. I like that Adrdacare fully complies with privacy legislation in Canada. I also find their customer service exceptionally friendly, responsive, and helpful.

I would like it if I could enter recurring appointments into the calendar without having to enter them manually each week.

letztes Jahr

Hi Ruwa, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it! Great to hear that you're using Adracare to provide your clients with a secure video session. While we don't offer reoccurring appointments each week, we think it's a fantastic product feature and will be sharing it with the rest of the team. Thanks again for your feedback, Ruwa! -The Adracare Team

Vera C.
Registered Social Worker in Kanada

Easy to use

The software is easy to use and navigate. The video and audio quality is way better than other platforms that I was using. The customer support is very fast to helping me to resolve any issues that I have. I like that my patients don't have to log in/download any software for the video chat. Also, the program can send SMS to patients for reminders without costing me extra for this feature.

The encounter/session notes button wasn't visible.

Tanya W.
Social Worker in Kanada

Excellent product

I like the ease of use with my clients, they are able to sign up quickly and have told me the process is fairly easy. We have had good quality connections for most sessions.

Navigating the administration screen takes a bit of getting used to, it is not 100% intuitive.

letztes Jahr

Hi Tanya, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're glad to hear that you and your clients found Adracare easy to use. We are consistently looking for ways to improve our product, which includes the Admin Dashboard. Rest assured, your feedback is super helpful and will be shared with our team for any future updates and innovations. Thanks again, Tanya! -The Adracare Team

Siobhan O.
Team Lead in Kanada
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review

5 letztes Jahr

I like the support that adracare provides, there is always come one to help if you have problems with the software.

There is a lot of automated emails that get sent out.

letztes Jahr

Hi Siobhan, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback is super helpful as it helps us improve our processes and products for any future innovations. I'm sorry to hear that you're receiving unwanted emails. We would be more than happy to help make sure you're unsubscribed from any source in which you are receiving emails from. Please don't hesitate to contact us at support@adracare.com so we can further assist you with this. Thanks again for your feedback, Siobhan! -The Adracare Team

Laura C.
Counsellor in Kanada

Great platform!

Kommentare: Great customer service

Scheduling feature and the comprehensive platform

Difficult to get set up, need to have some IT background sometimes to know how to navigate