Über Heepsy

Webbasierte Lösung, die Unternehmen dabei unterstützt, basierend auf Kategorien, Standorten, Zielgruppen und Engagementraten Kontakt mit Influencern herzustellen.

Erfahre mehr über Heepsy

Easy to use and can locate influencers by state and city and/or keywords.

Cost - it’s a considerable amount to pay for me each month.

Bewertungen zu Heepsy

3,9
3,9

Heepsy hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 17 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Heepsy bereits verwendet?

Ali
Affiliate Manager in Australien
Kapitalmärkte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great way to find influencers!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Heepsy has been fantastic, I used it in my previous job at MEL Science and decided to use it in my new job as well

Heepsy makes the search for influencers easy, with lots to choose from and makes my job with working with influencers much easier

There is a lot of influencers in the US, UK, Europe & Canada but I hope there will be more influencers from Australia soon

letzten Monat

Hi Ali, Thanks so much for your kind review! We're glad that the platform helps make your work with influencers easier. :) I will pass your feedback along to the team. Thanks, Kate from Heepsy

Katalin
Marketing Manager in Spanien
Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Professional and proactive

Kommentare: We have been working with Heepsy for more than two years, we would highlight their professionalism (responsible in deadlines, proactive - they always give us ideas on how to improve our community network, and very decisive). We are a startup and we need our agencies to be flexible. We can’t be happier with Heepsy.

The strong point of this tool is that it is simple and intuitive to use but with a wide range of functionalities such as advanced search by campaigns. This allows us to streamline work and easily obtain the content published by influencers.

There are always things to improve, it is about getting better together day by day. Currently, we are facing the challenge of how to improve the way we measure campaign metrics. It is something that we will review during 2020 with them but we are sure that Heepsy will once again find a suitable solution to this issue.

Lukas
CEO in Deutschland
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Worst ever

The filters are quite nice and that you can filter for country

1) Absolutely horrible support. Not helpful at all. 2) They don't deliver what they promise. They state "csv export possible" in their business package. Then you book it just to find out that you CAN'T export search results.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Lukas, I'm sorry you're not satisfied with your experience at Heepsy. CSV exports of lists are possible for some of our plans, which is stated on our Pricing page. As we discussed with you, this means you must create your lists, add the influencers you want, and then download them. We do not allow mass exports of search results due to data privacy policies, which are laid out in our Terms of Service. If you'd like to discuss this further you can always reach out at support@heepsy.com. Thank you, The Heepsy Team

Julia
Customer Success in Israel

Great platform about sm with analitics

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great platform

Easy to use software, user-friendly, and good design

Option to see the content of users on preview and select all functions on the page

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Julia! Thanks for your kind review. :) We are glad you like the platform and have noted down your feedback for the future. Thanks again, Kate from Heepsy

Arian
Arian
Influencer Talent Agent in Kanada
Maschinerie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Be aware after your money is paid.

Kommentare: Customer service automation bot is pointless - they are losing the quality of product/platform because they refuse to invest into a CSR TEAM. I'm going to try to get my money back and use a new platform. I'm currently paying for a platform I can't use. Highly frustrated especially for work.

I enjoy that you can discover new creators across the world in a matter of seconds. Get good new solid leads and also depending on the dollar you are willing to spend - it can be very useful.

I hate the customer service. You charge over $200 a month per user - only to respond a day later. My bank account has been getting debited and when you reach out - the response is lackluster and also effortless. Because they didn't understand taxes and different currency - without any effort they came to the assumption that it's not them charging and it says the name Heepsy on my bank statement.

vor 12 Monaten

Dear Arian, We're so sorry that your experience with Heepsy did not match your expectations. Our goal is the total satisfaction of our customers and to provide a positive experience. Thus, we would like to get more details about your experience. Please contact our Customer Success team at support@heepsy.com. We will strive to do better. Thank you, Heepsy Support

Sophia
Researcher in Deutschland
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Interesting Data and Usability

Kommentare: Very nice and helpful team, good software (some minor bugs).

Option to download data for further analyses Filters to look for influencers Overall service and help from the Heepsy team

Consistency of data availability in the own sample (missing influencers in the sample, sometimes "jumped" from 100 to 97 to 101 etc.) - it would be helpful to know which ones are "missing" or "got lost" Problems to open reports ("open all", it was necessary to open the last 100 or so manually). Download of xls was not possible with Firefox, but with Internet Explorer

Alexandre
CFO in Luxemburg

Great Platform but some changes could be made to improve the user experience

Kommentare: Great experience, the costumer service was very active and this we really appreciated.

if you want to scan numerous profiles at a very fast pace it is definitely the best platform out there. The one that enables you to do it the fastest.

Overall I loved the experience, but at my best it would still take me around 15 seconds per profile to add copy their emails. I think it could be diminished by two or even more if you made it possible to add emails without having to click on the profiles to access them. If there was another platform allowing me to save time I would honestly chose their offer instead of yours without any hesitation.

Sam
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: So far so good.

The ability to search easily through influencers.

I'm in the streetwear industry and find it challenging to find influencers specifically within the industry I'm in.

letzte Woche

Hi Sam, Thanks for the nice review! We're happy that overall you're happy :) , and if you'd like some support or tips for finding influencers in your niche, you can always reach out to us at support@heepsy.com. Thanks again! Kate from Heepsy

Walter
Marketing Director in UK
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good Value Tool

Kommentare: The software is well priced, easy to use and performs its core features really well. It is somewhat limited but still very good value for the price and they also have a good customer service team.

Heepsy has a very powerful Influencer search engine, that provides key facts, reports and audience insights.

It would be great if the software offered upgrades such as relationship management CRM or campaign reporting. As a user we have had to adopt other tools/systems for this task.

Brad
Influencer Strategist in USA

Brad’s Herpsy

Kommentare: Great

Easy to use and can locate influencers by state and city and/or keywords

I wish there was some way to see if an influencer was brand safe

Ijeoma
Founder/CEO in Nigeria
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ijeoma Balogun Review

Kommentare: Great platform - it’s good value for money but as a small business owner it’s still a considerable amount to pay so rather than run it consistently I go off and on and use when I’m running campaigns that basically cover the cost.

Ease of Use Option of comprehensive report

Cost - it’s a considerable amount to pay for me each month.

Razna
Digital Marketing Specialist in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Used Heepsy to find micro influencers

Kommentare: Very happy with its performance and price compared to other very expensive platforms on the market.

It was so great to easily find micro-influencers to collaborate with.

It would be great if there was an option to delete lists if you do not need them

Yazid
Directeur in Marokko
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Bon début mais mauvaise fin

Kommentare: J'ai utilisé Heepsy pendant 3 mois. Tout allait bien jusqu'à ce que je décide de résilier mon abonnement en fin Janvier 2021. Malgré mon désabonnement, ils m'ont tout de même facturé $266 et lorsque j'ai demandé un remboursement, on me dit que c'est impossible. Je ne recommande donc pas Heepsy !

- Base de données riche - Statistiques des influenceurs détaillées

- Très mauvais service client - Mauvaise politique de remboursement

CEO y asesora de marketing, branding y comunicación in Spanien

Good to find Instagrammers

Kommentare: Good to find instagrammers. But not enough to find other kind of influencers.

You can find easily lots of Instagrammers

Although you use the filters, the tool mix users with different languages or another countries. It's only for instagram. The're only a few youtubers and zero bloggers or users from another social media network like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin...

hernan
ceo in Kolumbien
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

i like it

Kommentare: was ok i like it

the simplicity easy to use, i like everything the most

open profiles y already save did not open

Alexandre
Manager in Luxemburg
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Very good platform

Kommentare: Very huge time saving

The criteria of the search engine are really efficient.

There is some search limits but its okay.

Co-Founder in USA

Good database, less optimal user experience

Kommentare: It does the job for now, but I'm searching for a better site to replace it.

It has a good database with affordable pricing tiers. Friendly to small businesses and freelancers.

Yhe site is a little wonky and needs constant reloading, which makes all the previous searching progress lost.