Über Heepsy

Webbasierte Lösung, die Unternehmen dabei unterstützt, basierend auf Kategorien, Standorten, Zielgruppen und Engagementraten Kontakt mit Influencern herzustellen.

Erfahre mehr über Heepsy

Easy to use software, user-friendly, and good design.

Cost - it’s a considerable amount to pay for me each month.

Bewertungen zu Heepsy

Heepsy hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 71 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Heepsy bereits verwendet?

Chinmay
Chinmay
Founder in Indien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Interesting Marketplace

Ease of discovering influencers as per the need

Filters can get better and coverage of type of influencers can get better.

letztes Jahr

Hi Chinmay, Thanks for this kind review! :) We're glad you find the platform easy to use when it comes to discovering influencers! I've passed your feedback about filters/types of influencers on to our team so they can have it in mind. Meanwhile, if you have any additional feedback you'd like to share, you can reach me at kate@moonio.io. Thanks for being part of our Moonio community! -Kate from Moonio

Hana
Social Media Leader in Tschechien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very nice

Kommentare: I find it very well. Cheaper than similar tools, and it has all the essential stuff all together- it is a market-place, it is a discovery as well, and you can pay through it. It simplifies all the bureaucratic stuff around Influencer marketing.

Moonio is a very helpful tool among others. It was easy to create the campaign and we get many proposals to choose from.

It is strong in Spain, other countries are not that well covered.

letztes Jahr

Hi Hana, Thanks for this nice review! We're glad you find the platform helpful and easy to use, and that you get a lot of proposals! I have passed your feedback about coverage of different countries on to our team. Meanwhile, if you have any other feedback, you can always reach out to me at kate@moonio.io. Thanks for being part of the Moonio community! -Kate from Moonio

Owen
Head of Sales in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cost effective and easy to use

Kommentare: Good experience - I'd still recommend them

Great price and very easy to set up. The flexibility of the contract length is great too.

The UI feels a bit dated in comparison to more expensive competitors such as Tagger. A feature that is especially important for me (the ability to see which other creators / influencers have @ mentioned other creators / influencers). Unfortunately Heepsy doesn't offer this just yet but it is quite niche for my use case.

Antwort von Gemssy Technologies

Hi Owen, Thank you for your honest feedback about our platform. We're glad you liked our pricing and found Heepsy easy to use. I will pass your other feedback on to our product team, and we thank you for the time you took to share it! -Kate from Heepsy

Katalin
Marketing Manager in Spanien
Bekleidung & Mode, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Professional and proactive

Kommentare: We have been working with Heepsy for more than two years, we would highlight their professionalism (responsible in deadlines, proactive - they always give us ideas on how to improve our community network, and very decisive). We are a startup and we need our agencies to be flexible. We can’t be happier with Heepsy.

The strong point of this tool is that it is simple and intuitive to use but with a wide range of functionalities such as advanced search by campaigns. This allows us to streamline work and easily obtain the content published by influencers.

There are always things to improve, it is about getting better together day by day. Currently, we are facing the challenge of how to improve the way we measure campaign metrics. It is something that we will review during 2020 with them but we are sure that Heepsy will once again find a suitable solution to this issue.

letztes Jahr

Hi Katalin, thanks for this feedback. We are very happy you've been able to put the platform to good use and that you've had a great experience with our team. :) We are here anytime you need something!

Arian
Arian
Influencer Talent Agent in Kanada
Maschinerie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Be aware after your money is paid.

Kommentare: Customer service automation bot is pointless - they are losing the quality of product/platform because they refuse to invest into a CSR TEAM. I'm going to try to get my money back and use a new platform. I'm currently paying for a platform I can't use. Highly frustrated especially for work.

I enjoy that you can discover new creators across the world in a matter of seconds. Get good new solid leads and also depending on the dollar you are willing to spend - it can be very useful.

I hate the customer service. You charge over $200 a month per user - only to respond a day later. My bank account has been getting debited and when you reach out - the response is lackluster and also effortless. Because they didn't understand taxes and different currency - without any effort they came to the assumption that it's not them charging and it says the name Heepsy on my bank statement.

Antwort von Gemssy Technologies

Dear Arian, We're so sorry that your experience with Heepsy did not match your expectations. Our goal is the total satisfaction of our customers and to provide a positive experience. Thus, we would like to get more details about your experience. Please contact our Customer Success team at support@heepsy.com. We will strive to do better. Thank you, Heepsy Support

Claudia
Content creator in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

MOONIO: easy collaborating with brands

Kommentare: Very good experience using MOONIO. I find it a very professional platform with a good offer

Platform that connects us, content creator, with brands easily. Good quality campaigns and easy communication.

I miss that there is no app available, it would make it easier to use on the go

letztes Jahr

Hi Claudia, Thanks for this nice review! We are glad that you find it easy to connect with brands via our platform, and that you think the campaigns are of good quality! I've passed your feedback about an app on to our development team. You are definitely not the only person who has asked for this ;) Thanks again! Kate from Moonio

Stanislav
Growth Hacker in Polen
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use platform to streamline influencer marketing

Kommentare: Before Moonio it took us a lot more time to find influencers. We had to do a lot of manual searching on social networks, then get all their email info, and then email blast or DM them. Now we can search with filters, like on Google, and make contact right on the platform.I am very satisfied from the product

The interface is clean and simple and the software is easy to use. I didn't have to do any training or setup, it just worked. I posted my campaign and later that same day I already had proposals.

I'd like the ability to have seats on my account so I could share the same account with other team members and keep everything more organized.

letztes Jahr

Hi Stanislav, Thanks for this kind review! We're glad you find Moonio easy to use and that you got proposals quickly. :) I've passed your feedback about seats on to our team. Thanks for being part of the Moonio community! Kate from Moonio

Matilde

Easy to use

Kommentare: Really great

The variety of campaigns and easy to use

Some campaings are in the Site for too long, the seem inactives

letztes Jahr

Hi Matilde, Thanks for this nice review, we are glad you find Moonio easy to use and like the variety of campaigns available. :) I've passed your feedback about inactive campaigns on to our team. Thanks for being part of the Moonio community! -Kate from Moonio

María
Digital Creator in Spanien
Onlinemedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Is moonio.

Kommentare: My overall experience with moonio is gratifying and very good, since I have been able to carry out different collaborations with many brands and all the treatment has been correct and fantastic.

What I like most about this software is the great variety of brands and collaborations that are in it. In addition to being able to see how many influencers this brand has collaborated with, it's fantastic.

What I like least is that there is no app for iOS of the application, since an app is more comfortable.

letztes Jahr

Hi María, thank you for this nice review. :) We are glad you have found a nice variety of brands on Moonio, and I will pass your feedback about an IOS app on to our tech team. Thanks for being a part of the Moonio community!

Sophia
Researcher in Deutschland
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Interesting Data and Usability

Kommentare: Very nice and helpful team, good software (some minor bugs).

Option to download data for further analyses Filters to look for influencers Overall service and help from the Heepsy team

Consistency of data availability in the own sample (missing influencers in the sample, sometimes "jumped" from 100 to 97 to 101 etc.) - it would be helpful to know which ones are "missing" or "got lost" Problems to open reports ("open all", it was necessary to open the last 100 or so manually). Download of xls was not possible with Firefox, but with Internet Explorer

letztes Jahr

Hi Sophia, thanks for this review. We're glad you like our search filters, analyses and have found our team helpful! :) I've passed your other feedback on to our devs.

Virginia
Actriz in Spanien
Darstellende Künste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Calidad de marcas y plataforma

Kommentare: En general, estoy bastante contenta porque he trabajado con bastantes marcas, incluso con Moonio, y los productos que he recibido han sido de muy buena calidad.

Me gusta que se pueda filtrar por localización y ver los productos que me interesan. También me gusta la calidad de las marcas que hay en la plataforma y que haya la oportunidad de poner precio a las campañas, porque nuestro tiempo también vale aparte del producto. También me gusta porque es una plataforma muy sencilla e intuitiva y la atención al cliente es excepcional

Lo que menos me gusta es que las marcas te dejan en visto en las campañas, me gustaría que dieran respuesta o que rechazaron directamente. También que hay pocas marcas que quieran colaborar contigo , porque aparte del producto, también cuesta crear contenido, editarlo, llevar un seguimiento de las estadísticas para ver cuál es el mejor momento de publicación….

Antwort von Gemssy Technologies

Hola Virginia! Gracias por la reseña, nos alegra que te guste la plataforma. :) Y estamos trabajando para atraer mas marcas y presentaros mas oportunidades de colaboracion! Gracias por ser parte de nuestra comunidad Moonio!

Manuel
ejecutivo de cuentas in Spanien
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Relaciones directas y de calidad entre marcas e influencers

Kommentare: Moonio es una plataforma de uso muy sencillo a pesar de tener muchas funcionalidades. Es realmente cómoda para encontrar campañas que se ajustan a lo que estás buscando lo que ayuda a una relación fluida entre marcas e influencers. He realizado 19 colaboraciones cerradas a través de Moonio y no he reportado nunca una incidencia. Todas las marcas han quedado satisfechas con mi trabajo y yo con los resultados obtenidos.

La sencillez en su uso y la facilidad para establecer relaciones fructíferas y duraderas con marcas.

Se podrían ampliar categorías de campañas y potenciar colaboraciones enfocadas a perfiles masculinos.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for this lovely review! We're very glad you're finding success closing collabs via Moonio, and I will pass on your feedback about expanded collabs for males to our team. :)

sara
administracion in Spanien
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

moonio es recomendable

Kommentare: Yo he hecho unas 8 colaboraciones . Me han enviado productos a cambio de post en instagram, tambien champus a cambio de reseñas, productos para el pelo y cara... Todo siempre ha ido bien y es muy facil y rapido el proceso. Usaré monioo mas veces sin duda lo recomiendo.

Es una plataforma muy util y facil de usar , si quieres dedicarte a colaborar con marcas sin duda es la mejor opción, hay muchas propuestas para diferentes cuidades y se renuevan constantemente, para muchas de ellas no es necesario tener demasiados seguidores. Hay de todo tipo, por ejemplo visitas fisicas, pagadas, regalos, con comision... Yo he hecho unas 8 colaboraciones y todo ha sido siempre genial, lo recomiendo mucho si te interesa este mundo y tienes ganas de hacerlo bien.

lo unico malo es que no tiene aplicacion movil

letztes Jahr

Hi Sara, Thanks for this nice review! :) I have passed your feedback about a mobile app on to our development team, but I am glad that despite missing an app, you are enjoying the platform and closing collabs! Thanks for being part of our Moonio community! -Kate from Moonio

Almudena
Digital Creator in Spanien
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Un gran descubrimiento

Kommentare: Muy satisfecha. He tenido la oportunidad de conocer a grandes marcas con las que me he sentido muy a gusto trabajando :)

La facilidad de ponerte en contacto con las diferentes marcas

La búsqueda de nuevas campañas es un poco incómoda. A veces no aparecen las últimas publicadas en primer lugar.

Antwort von Gemssy Technologies

Hola Almu! Gracias por la reseña! Nos alegra un montón que te guste la plataforma, y pasaré tu feedback a nuestro equipo tecnico. :) Hello Almu! Thanks for the review! We are very happy you enjoy our platform and I will pass your feedback along to our product team.

Belén
Design, Selbstständig

Moonio

Kommentare: Encantada con esta plataforma que me permite hacer colaboraciones de una manera sencilla. Totalmente fiable. Es la que más me gusta. Y el equipo es siempre atento, agradable y te solucionan los problemas. Muy top.

Plataforma muy fácil y rápida. Con un buen equipo detrás que te ayuda con todas las dudas. Me gusta mucho.

A veces no funciona del todo bien en algunos dispositivos, sobre todo la sección de chat.

Antwort von Gemssy Technologies

Hola Belén, gracias por la reseña! Nos encanta que te resulte facil de usar Moonio y que puedas colaborar con marcas. Pasaré tu feedback al equipo tecnico, y gracias por ser parte de nuestra comunidad! :) Hello Belen! Thanks for the review. We love that you find Moonio easy to use and that you can collaborate with brands by using it. I'll pass along your feedback to our product team, and thanks for being a part of our Moonio community! :)

Patricia
Patricia
Usuaria in Spanien
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Funcionalidad sencilla y trato de diez en Moonio

Kommentare: He tenido una muy buena experiencia con Moonio. Las marcas con las que he contactado han sido muy amables y profesionales conmigo y han valorado las colaboraciones que hemos hecho. Además la web me ha facilitado mucho el trabajo.

Es fácil utilizar la web de Moonio porque todo está explicado, es intuitiva, clara y transparente. Tienen los parámetros de búsqueda muy bien establecidos y es sencillo navegar por las secciones.

No hay nada en especial que no me haya gustado tanto, quizá que hay marcas que no contestan a tus propuestas. Estaría bien que al menos las rechazaran para no estar pendientes.

Antwort von Gemssy Technologies

Gracias Patricia para la reseña! Nos alegra mucho que te resulte facil de usar Moonio y que hayas podido colaborar con marcas guays. Gracias por ser parte de nuestra comunidad Moonio! :) Thanks for the review Patricia! We're happy you find Moonio easy to use and that you've collaborated with cool brands. Thanks for being a part of our community! :)

Julia
Freelance de comunicación in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Fácil de usar y efectivo

Kommentare: He podido conseguir más oportunidades laborales.

Tiene funciones completas y es sencillo de utilizar.

No hay ningun aspecto. La plataforma ha ido mejorando con el tiempo.

Antwort von Gemssy Technologies

Thanks Julia for this nice review! We are glad you find it easy to use, and that you've noticed the improvements we've been making over time. :) Thanks for being a member of our Moonio community!

Mieke
Influencer marketing coordinator in Südafrika
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool!

I love that you can search all over, boost your campaigns and connect with users who you would have never found otherwise

I would LOVE it if the campaign could be tracked and have a report done on

letztes Jahr

Hi Mieke, Thanks so much for this nice review. :) We are happy you love the influencer search, the campaign boost, and that you are connecting with influencers you wouldn't have otherwise! That's exactly why we created Moonio. I've passed your feedback about campaign tracking/reporting on to our team. Meanwhile if you want to share any other feedback you can reach me at kate@moonio.io. Thanks for being part of our Moonio community! -Kate from Moonio

Eva María
Teacher in Spanien
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

An easy way to connect brands and influencers

Kommentare: I personally have had a very good experience with Moonio as it is easy to use and offers many opportunities for content creators to collaborate.

What I like most without a doubt is that it is an easy way to connect brands and influencers, clearly see the requirements of the campaign and be able to chat and discuss collaboration.

Without a doubt, I think that the worst thing about the application is the control over the collaborations themselves, since there are many brands that upload their proposals to the web and then never really contact you, even if they have agreed to collaborate with you.

Antwort von Gemssy Technologies

Hi Eva, thanks so much for this review! We are happy you find Moonio easy to use and that you have had a good experience. :) Thanks for being a part of our Moonio community!

Laura i Marta
Creadoras de contenido in Spanien
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

App fantástica

Kommentare: Nuestra experiencia ha sido muy postiva siempre, hemos conocido a marcas geniales y hemos crerrado muchas colaboraciones. Nos parece una herramienta ideal tanto para marcas como para creadores/as de contenido.

Lo que más nos gusta es poder conocer a marcas y dar a conocer nuestro trabajo. Nos parece una experiencia fantástica cerrar colaboraciones a través de Moonio.

No hay nada destacable que no nos guste.

letztes Jahr

Hello Laura and Marta! Thanks for this very kind review, we are glad you are a part of our Moonio community and that you find the platform useful :) We hope to see you close more collaborations soon!

Lukas
CEO in Deutschland
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Worst ever

The filters are quite nice and that you can filter for country

1) Absolutely horrible support. Not helpful at all. 2) They don't deliver what they promise. They state "csv export possible" in their business package. Then you book it just to find out that you CAN'T export search results.

Antwort von Gemssy Technologies

Hi Lukas, I'm sorry you're not satisfied with your experience at Heepsy. CSV exports of lists are possible for some of our plans, which is stated on our Pricing page. As we discussed with you, this means you must create your lists, add the influencers you want, and then download them. We do not allow mass exports of search results due to data privacy policies, which are laid out in our Terms of Service. If you'd like to discuss this further you can always reach out at support@heepsy.com. Thank you, The Heepsy Team

Rosa
Community Manager in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Muy intuitiva. El equipo que está detrás, muy atento.

Kommentare: Muy buena

La facilidad de contactar con marcas y la amabilidad de los responsables

Nada, por lo general estoy muy contenta con todas sus funcionalidades

Marissa
n/a in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Excellent Site

Kommentare: I enjoy the site

What I like the most about Moonio is that I can easily navigate the website.

What I like lease is that I have reached out to a team member about a question I had and have not heard back yet!

letztes Jahr

Hi Marissa, Thanks for your kind review! :) We're glad you like Moonio and find it easy to navigate. I'm sorry you had a poor experience with getting a response from our team. Please contact me at kate@moonio.io if you need something, and I will properly route your question/issue. Thanks! Kate from Moonio

Sara
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Perfect meeting point for brands and influencers

Kommentare: I have found many brands that we have started working with thanks to Moonio. It is a perfect meeting point.

The wide variety of offers from brands looking for influencers for their advertising campaigns. Moonio's chat facilities make the process much more agile and fast.

The wait in the response of many participating brands, some even never get to answer.

Antwort von Gemssy Technologies

Hi Sara! Thanks so much for this review, we're glad you have been able to collaborate with brands through Moonio. Thanks for being a part of our Moonio community! :)

Laura
Marketing digital in Spanien

Hay que mejorar

Kommentare: Me gusta, pero creo que sería interesante darle una vuelta a cómo las marcas e influencers se relacionan. A veces obtenemos sí a campañas e incluso cuando ya las tenemos grabadas y hechas, las marcas desaparecen. Hemos trabajado para nada.

La posibilidad de conectar creadores y marcas.

La herramienta a veces da muchos problemas, tarda en cargar…

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your review Laura. We're glad you have been able to connect with brands, and thanks for your comments about how we can improve. I will pass your feedback along to our team. :)