Filtern nach:

Über Heepsy

Webbasierte Lösung, die Unternehmen dabei unterstützt, basierend auf Kategorien, Standorten, Zielgruppen und Engagementraten Kontakt mit Influencern herzustellen.

Erfahre mehr über Heepsy

Katalin M.
Marketing Manager in Spanien
Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Professional and proactive

Kommentare: We have been working with Heepsy for more than two years, we would highlight their professionalism (responsible in deadlines, proactive - they always give us ideas on how to improve our community network, and very decisive). We are a startup and we need our agencies to be flexible. We can’t be happier with Heepsy.

The strong point of this tool is that it is simple and intuitive to use but with a wide range of functionalities such as advanced search by campaigns. This allows us to streamline work and easily obtain the content published by influencers.

There are always things to improve, it is about getting better together day by day. Currently, we are facing the challenge of how to improve the way we measure campaign metrics. It is something that we will review during 2020 with them but we are sure that Heepsy will once again find a suitable solution to this issue.

Arian F.
Arian F.
Influencer Talent Agent in Kanada
Maschinerie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Be aware after your money is paid.

Kommentare: Customer service automation bot is pointless - they are losing the quality of product/platform because they refuse to invest into a CSR TEAM. I'm going to try to get my money back and use a new platform. I'm currently paying for a platform I can't use. Highly frustrated especially for work.

I enjoy that you can discover new creators across the world in a matter of seconds. Get good new solid leads and also depending on the dollar you are willing to spend - it can be very useful.

I hate the customer service. You charge over $200 a month per user - only to respond a day later. My bank account has been getting debited and when you reach out - the response is lackluster and also effortless. Because they didn't understand taxes and different currency - without any effort they came to the assumption that it's not them charging and it says the name Heepsy on my bank statement.

Antwort von Heepsy

vor 3 Monaten

Dear Arian, We're so sorry that your experience with Heepsy did not match your expectations. Our goal is the total satisfaction of our customers and to provide a positive experience. Thus, we would like to get more details about your experience. Please contact our Customer Success team at support@heepsy.com. We will strive to do better. Thank you, Heepsy Support

Yazid C.
Directeur in Marokko
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Bon début mais mauvaise fin

Kommentare: J'ai utilisé Heepsy pendant 3 mois. Tout allait bien jusqu'à ce que je décide de résilier mon abonnement en fin Janvier 2021. Malgré mon désabonnement, ils m'ont tout de même facturé $266 et lorsque j'ai demandé un remboursement, on me dit que c'est impossible. Je ne recommande donc pas Heepsy !

- Base de données riche - Statistiques des influenceurs détaillées

- Très mauvais service client - Mauvaise politique de remboursement

Sophia G.
Researcher in Deutschland
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Interesting Data and Usability

Kommentare: Very nice and helpful team, good software (some minor bugs).

Option to download data for further analyses Filters to look for influencers Overall service and help from the Heepsy team

Consistency of data availability in the own sample (missing influencers in the sample, sometimes "jumped" from 100 to 97 to 101 etc.) - it would be helpful to know which ones are "missing" or "got lost" Problems to open reports ("open all", it was necessary to open the last 100 or so manually). Download of xls was not possible with Firefox, but with Internet Explorer

Alexandre M.
CFO in Luxemburg

Great Platform but some changes could be made to improve the user experience

Kommentare: Great experience, the costumer service was very active and this we really appreciated.

if you want to scan numerous profiles at a very fast pace it is definitely the best platform out there. The one that enables you to do it the fastest.

Overall I loved the experience, but at my best it would still take me around 15 seconds per profile to add copy their emails. I think it could be diminished by two or even more if you made it possible to add emails without having to click on the profiles to access them. If there was another platform allowing me to save time I would honestly chose their offer instead of yours without any hesitation.

Co-Founder in USA

Good database, less optimal user experience

3 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It does the job for now, but I'm searching for a better site to replace it.

It has a good database with affordable pricing tiers. Friendly to small businesses and freelancers.

Yhe site is a little wonky and needs constant reloading, which makes all the previous searching progress lost.

Walter H.
Marketing Director in UK
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good Value Tool

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The software is well priced, easy to use and performs its core features really well. It is somewhat limited but still very good value for the price and they also have a good customer service team.

Heepsy has a very powerful Influencer search engine, that provides key facts, reports and audience insights.

It would be great if the software offered upgrades such as relationship management CRM or campaign reporting. As a user we have had to adopt other tools/systems for this task.

Ijeoma B.
Founder/CEO in Nigeria
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ijeoma Balogun Review

Kommentare: Great platform - it’s good value for money but as a small business owner it’s still a considerable amount to pay so rather than run it consistently I go off and on and use when I’m running campaigns that basically cover the cost.

Ease of Use Option of comprehensive report

Cost - it’s a considerable amount to pay for me each month.

Razna K.
Digital Marketing Specialist in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Used Heepsy to find micro influencers

Kommentare: Very happy with its performance and price compared to other very expensive platforms on the market.

It was so great to easily find micro-influencers to collaborate with.

It would be great if there was an option to delete lists if you do not need them

Brad C.
Influencer Strategist in USA

Brad’s Herpsy

Kommentare: Great

Easy to use and can locate influencers by state and city and/or keywords

I wish there was some way to see if an influencer was brand safe

CEO y asesora de marketing, branding y comunicación in Spanien

Good to find Instagrammers

Kommentare: Good to find instagrammers. But not enough to find other kind of influencers.

You can find easily lots of Instagrammers

Although you use the filters, the tool mix users with different languages or another countries. It's only for instagram. The're only a few youtubers and zero bloggers or users from another social media network like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin...

Hernan J.
ceo in Kolumbien
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

i like it

Kommentare: was ok i like it

the simplicity easy to use, i like everything the most

open profiles y already save did not open

Alexandre R.
Manager in Luxemburg
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Very good platform

Kommentare: Very huge time saving

The criteria of the search engine are really efficient.

There is some search limits but its okay.