Über Keeper

Keeper is the visual search engine for your documents.

Erfahre mehr über Keeper

I like the general "search your file" capabilities and easy-to-use search bar. I was able to use to find documents quickly and easily and share those relevant documents with clients and colleagues.

Bewertungen zu Keeper

Keeper hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 14 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Keeper bereits verwendet?

Painter in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

If you are bad at remembering all your passwords this is for you

Kommentare: I like it I think I'm gonnapay the thirty dollars and keep it .

That I could make all my passwords for all my stuff into one password.

Its a little expensive . I guess its not too bad .

Pearl K.
Head of Corporate Development in USA
Computer-Hardware, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Real Data - REAL QUICK. If you're not using Keeper, you're wasting time.

We've all been in that position - looking for that ONE data point or chart on Google to prove your point. I've personally wasted hours of precious free time combing the web and with so much noise, it's not always simple to find the right chart or data point to back my presentation or report. Now that I have Keeper, I don't have to push this laborious task of 'searching' to a later point in time and I can do it on the spot without that feeling of 'OMG - how much time did I just waste looking for this darn chart?' You should not have to dig for real data to back your points and Keeper has delivered. I'm excited to see the full software release and wholeheartedly recommend everyone that requires data to back their points to give the Keeper beta a shot!

It's still in trial phase and a full release date hasn't been announced.

Wanda M.
Independent Contractor in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Dependable Password Manager

5 letzten Monat Neu

I like the fact that I have one place to protect my passwords, and that I feel at ease, knowing they are completely safe.

I don't feel there are any major cons with this software. The only thing I can say in that regard, I feel a little anxious when I log in with my master password because of the fact that if I click on a wrong number too many times, everything will be lost.

Shawn A.
Sales in USA

Great way to search your documents all at once!

Kommentare: Overall, it was an easy tool to use and from a sales standpoint, it can come in quite valuable when you need to search for, share and/or send a document that's relevant to your prospect/client.

They don’t support many file types just yet and are up and running with PDFs, MS PowerPoint, Google Slides, and Google Docs. They said they will let me know as soon as they add more file types though which is nice.

Antwort von Grafiti

Hi Shawn, Thanks for the great feedback! We're busy adding more file types and will be launching more Microsoft file types shortly. What other doc types would you like to see? Great to hear the search and share functions are useful for your workflow, anything you'd like us to make better or any new features that would make it a better product for you? Thanks again!

Amanda O.
Senior Salesforce BA in USA

Great features - safely and easily store passwords

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Love this tool - there's a web app, and phone app, no longer have to bang my head or phone against the wall trying to login to some inane app like Starbucks and being logged out with no memory of my password!

When you log in to a new website, a prompt will ask it you want to save the login details in Keeper - click "yes", and it creates a new record for you just like that.

When you enable the Chrome extension, you might be trying to login or input data into any random field, and the Keeper symbol comes up, not allowing you to delete the data you already input there - small gripe, but wish it wouldn't always pop up.

Val D.
EVP in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great PW Vault

Kommentare: Very pleased with this solution. It does exactly what is says and has made my online experience much more secure.

I love that you can access your vault from your desktop or mobile devices. I no longer have to remember passwords, so I can now allow the software to create a high quality password for me. Then when it's time to log in, no matter where I am trying to log in, I can access my vault, copy the password and paste into the appropriate login page.

I wish the software remembered your preferences on whether to display locks or not. Every time I start the extension in my browser, I have to reset my preference in that area.

Huma D.
Business development manager in Pakistan
Pharmazeutika, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Love graffiti

Ease of use. I can pull charts from across the internet about any topic without having to track them individually myself.

I love it just waiting for them to increase their product reach. More charts should be added

Ben S.
Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Keeper - Exp User

Kommentare: Excellent. Would recommend

Extremely intuitive for new users. I was able to train a middle management team in hours.

Trouble shooting can be difficult. Hard to find answers to sticky questions.

Photographer in USA
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Enterprise Wide document sharing

It’s really easy to share documents across the company. It’s a secure web based site which is easy to search for documentation and show across the company.

Wasn’t super easy to find answers to your questions. Still doesn’t support all file types.

Elías C.
Elías C.
Free lance lawyer and consultant in Peru
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Keeper, an efficient tool

Kommentare: Arranging private documents and files

Keeper allows me to arrange and order my files in a way I’ve never tried before.

The software it’s still in development, it needs to improve its User Experience

Antwort von Grafiti

Thank you, Elias, for the great feedback! I would love to learn more about what user experience improvements we can make for you. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at akbar@keeper.fyi. We want to make this product as delightful and useful for you, and are quick to iterate with user feedback!

Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great confidential data storage

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Good product and nice experience with reliable and secure usage.

1. Great place to store passwords 2. Double secret lock to enhance security 3. Reliable and secure software 4. Good syncing with other devices for storing data on cloud

1. Not many features other than data storage 2. UI and design can be improved to make it more engaging

Shalee J.
Realtor/ Admin in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and Secure Password Protector

Kommentare: I like that it is a mobile app so that I can access it wherever I am as long as I have my phone!

I like that it's one app that manages all of my passwords securely. I can also share it with my husband so that he has access to the ones that I want him to have access to .

I do worry about a breach of security and someone having access to all of my stuff. That always makes me a little nervous.

Marc G.
Consultant in USA
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Useful tool but limited integrations

Kommentare: Good

It's relatively easy to use. Looking forward to more integrations (Dropbox, Box etc.) but to be able to link to external hard drives.

There was nothing to dislike. I wish the team the best of luck as they add new features and capabilities.

Antwort von Grafiti

Hi Marc, Thank you for the great feedback! We're working on Dropbox and Box, which other cloud drives would you want? For the external hard drives, are you looking for a desktop version of Keeper perhaps? Thanks again!

Jonathan L.
Certified Financial Planner in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Keeper is a great way to store passwords and important documents

Kommentare: Easy to download and install, you can do a free trial to see if it will work for you.

Keeper is fantastic for storing data and passwords for easy use, can add ID and payment cards so you do not need to bring a heavy wallet everywhere you go, great for secure file storage (Make sure to use Two Factor Authentication)

Interface could be a little more user friendly