Über Hyperproof

Hyperproof simplifies compliance management with easy task management, automated evidence collection, and audit preparedness tracking.

Erfahre mehr über Hyperproof

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Hyperproof bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Michael C.
Michael C.
Sr Program Manager, GRC in USA
Onlinemedien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very seamless to set up and use

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We were using spreadsheets and conducting audits manually, which took a lot of time and effort. The Hyperproof tool allowed us to collect evidence, link them to controls and create automated tasks to remind control owners to provide new evidence to ensure our controls were operating effectively. As our business grows, we will undoubtedly pursue additional compliance programs, which Hyperproof already has at the click of a button. I love the simplicity of the tool and the constant support the Hyperproof staff has been providing us.

Hyperproof's tool was very easy to set up and it's very intuitive to use. We recently used it for our ISO and SOC2 audits to collect evidence from stakeholders with ease. We love the integration capabilities and the seamless workflow it has to link controls to multiple frameworks. This tool truly saves us time and effort.

Nothing at this time. Hyperproof is very customer focused and is continuously looking for feedback in order to improve their tool.

Enrico T.
Enrico T.
Manager - Technical Programs: Cloud Services Compliance in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Hyperproof: Simplify continual compliance management and improve collaboration between teams

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Hyperproof has allowed us to create a single repository of controls, evidence, and contacts that can be connected to and managed across multiple compliance frameworks.

The ability to manage controls at a team/product/owner level has drastically reduced the number of controls that need to be managed across multiple compliance programs. In addition, feedback that we provide to Hyperproof on feature requests often gets delivered in future releases.

There is a certain limit of customization available on the platform as functionality and features developed are provided to all customers. However, Hyperproof continues to provide and update alternative workflows for customer specific use cases that cannot be completed satisfied by general functionality at the time of the request.

Derek M.
Manager in USA

Feedback for Grace

Kommentare: I like it. I'm looking forward to seeing it evolve over the next few years (strong foundation). I'm looking forward to seeing the risk register.

1) Dashboarding 2) Cross-walks 3) General ease of use

1) Understanding optimal use of product when handling requests related to normal control execution (attached to control) vs. requests specific to an audit (ex: sample based selections). If a control owner, how do I quickly see all documentation/evidence requests associated with a control (normal operation and audit-related)? 2) Ability to see my "consolidated task list" across audits/controls, etc. (for a control owner, helping answer the question of "what do I need to do and when?"

Tony D.
Compliance Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Hyperproof is THE Customer-Focused Solution

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We went from painful, manual compliance and audit management and preparation to clean, systematic management and growing automation. This cannot be undervalued.

We chose Hyperproof because it focused on compliance operations, not trying to do literally everything. It's intuitive to non-compliance folks, and it handles all the core requirements of running a smooth compliance program with excellence. Even more important, Hyperproof - the company - is your partner. They feel like they're on my team; I'm no longer alone in what I'm doing. They listen to my feedback and make the product better as a result.

Frankly, the user interface. It looks a bit dated and isn't responsive when resizing windows or your system's UI scaling. It can be a little difficult not to need multiple tabs of Hyperproof running to get the full picture of what you're doing. It is not hard to use, but this is an area of opportunity.

Johan O.
Security and Compliance Director in Südafrika

Compliance Simplified

Kommentare: Fantastic. Hyperproof is a great compliance platform backed by a phenomenal fantastic team. The customer support is incredible.

The program templates make it really easy to get going. Hyperproof serves as a repository for organizing and storing compliance evidence. The freshness feature enables us to flag the required review or internal controls as monthly, quarterly, bi-annually, or annually thereby ensuring continuous compliance. The software offers many powerful features but remains simple and easy to use and is not cluttered with unnecessary bells and whistles.

The navigation between objects could be simpler.

Scott H.
Network Engineer in USA

Virtually Everything We Were Looking For!

Kommentare: Hyperproof is what we were trying to build for our client's needs but the development and implementation are so much better than we had ourselves. We actually canned our internal build because Hyperproof offered everything we needed and more.

The ability to link controls, labels, and proof. Updating one can change the freshness of another and so on.

Current inability to export setups for new clients (coming soon).

Sagar J.
Program Manager - Governance, Risk and Compliance in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

HyperProof - A tool for Continuous Compliance

UiPath did evaluation of tools in the continuous compliance space and found HyperProof (HP) to provide functionality aligned with current needs of UiPath. We are using HyperProof to drive compliance initiatives, and in last few months we have found it useful in terms of gathering evidence for high frequency controls. I speacially like "My Work", a recently released feature that helps get good view of tasks that need my attention.

I think HP definitely has room to improve the reporting, but I like the fact that I get to see where my requested features are in overall delivery pipeline.

Matthew M.
Operations Manager in USA

One-stop shop for Compliance

Kommentare: This has made my work much easier. I no longer need to rely on spreadsheets or static documents, an entire program can be run and updated in a few minutes and provide continuous oversight for compliance maintenance.

The ease of creating a program, updating it and keeping it updated makes my day to day work supremely effortless.

It can be unwieldy if you're not familiar with the standards that you'll need to comply with but they have made it incredibly easy to review the requirements and apply them to the proper controls.

Greg D.
Director of Infosec, Privacy & Compliance in USA

Organize controls and compliance documentation

Kommentare: Overall, Hyperproof works closely with its customers to establish a real partnership to ensure customer success.

It was easy to import existing controls for use in SOC 2 compliance efforts; Hyperproof continues to improve the system and expand its capabilities around the entire risk management lifecycle

Improvements could be made to integrate the system with common ticketing systems and/or to allow for assigning tasks related to control execution.