TOTALaccess TMS Erfahrungen

Über TOTALaccess TMS

TOTALaccess TMS has brought the efficiencies of a robust Transportation Management System to small and midsized shippers.

Erfahre mehr über TOTALaccess TMS

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu TOTALaccess TMS

TOTALaccess TMS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 5 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du TOTALaccess TMS bereits verwendet?

Sarah S.
Freight Analyst in USA
Konsumgüter, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

An Exceptional Resource

Kommentare: Our Account Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing. She has worked on a host of projects for us to customize this software to fit our business model and we are highly satisfied!

One of the best aspects of this software is the quoting tool. Prior to adding this option, I had to send out numerous emails as well as track the freight quotes coming back. This new feature has been a tremendous time-saver and has made me more productive overall. Additionally, our shipping department has benefitted immensely from the integration of BOL automation. Prior to this, they were handwriting BOL's and have commented on how professional their work looks now; not to mention the time savings it has brought them!

Our team at TLX has worked tirelessly to iron out any kinks we have experienced along the way so I really have very little to complain about. If I had to choose something I would eliminate the logout feature until after hours. I have been in the middle of a quote and it has kicked me off. It is very easy to get back on but, that is the only small issue I have at times.

James W.
WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR in USA
Maschinerie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

EASY TO USE SOFTWARE

Kommentare: I enjoy using this system and recommend it to anyone looking for a TMS.

I like the simplicity of the software. It is created in a very straightforward manner allowing me to create and tender shipments for international, LTL, and FTL, collect or prepaid shipments to different pools of carriers.

The only thing is that the format allowed for international numbers needs to be improved, but that is it.

Holly M.
Buyer in USA
Konsumgüter, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Holly's opinion

Kommentare: Totalogistix is a great company to work with. Their staff is experienced, friendly, caring, professional and detailed oriented.

Ease of use, user friendly (to most), ability to get several rate quotes with a few key strokes.

I really cannot think of any cons about the software at this time.

Deborah M.
Shipping Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Now getting my job done with increased volume accomplished.

Very easy to use for the start. Increased work flow. Great access to information as needed.

Nothing at this time any problems are resolved ASAP

Addison F.
SHIPPING LEAD in USA
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

THE EASE OF SHIPPING

Kommentare: Love It!!

Honestly, the customer service has been the BEST!!! I have been in logistics for years and by far this is the easiest program to use. And just every once in while, when I do have a question, there is always a friendly and helpful voice ready to help me.

I haven't had many issues to mention thus far.