Epicor for Retail Erfahrungen

Über Epicor for Retail

POS- (Point of Sales) und Einzelhandelsmanagementlösungen für Hartwareneinzelhändler und Inventarmanagement, Back-Office, E-Commerce, Zahlungsabwicklung, Analysen und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Epicor for Retail

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Epicor for Retail

3,8
3,6
3,8
3,4

Epicor for Retail hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 5 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Epicor for Retail bereits verwendet?

Tim
Hardware Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Epicor Eagle Great Solution for Hardware Stores/Landscape Stores With Wide Range Of Products

Kommentare: We get customers in and out of store very quickly with what they are looking for. Ability to email invoices to customers with in 30 seconds of purchase help customers track purchases, who is buying what, and if employees are buying items they don't really need to. Inventory software allows us to plan purchasing and track inventory very accurately.

Quickly check customers out with Point of Sale. Purchasing, inventory control, and remote access to system are also very important.

Monthly fees are costly, but problems are resolved quickly is the positive. Will take a little time to get system set up as we deal with many vendors that don't provide ERP. Any one who is just running a basic harware store purchasing through major hardware co-ops can be up in running in no time.

Antwort von Epicor Software

Hello Tim, thank you for your feedback on Epicor Eagle. We're glad to hear it enables you to quickly and efficiently manage POS. Your feedback is invaluable. Please email us at customerreferences@epicor.com to share additional comments and learn about our customer reference program.

MICHELLE
Administrator in Kanada
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very Satified

Kommentare: I had an issue this morning, The person that helped me was very informative and helped me solve my problem. He also made it easier for me in the future by showing me how to correct any errors or other issue that may arise.

I have been working with this product for 8 years and have always found it easy to use.

I would say that the least thing i liked about this software is the new layout. I found the old way was easier to find what i need for this company.

Antwort von Epicor Software

Hello Michelle, thank you for your feedback about Epicor. We're glad to hear you find our solution intuitive to use. Your feedback is invaluable. Please email us at customerreferences@epicor.com to share additional comments and learn about our customer reference program.

Issam
Inventory in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bad experience

Kommentare: Bad experience

The reply of their customer service, (always not clear, and not helping)

Don't give solutions, for your problem, just you go half way through the problem.

Kathy
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good for our application

As an Ace Hardware retailer, Epicor is the obvious solution as our Ace promotions are pushed to the server automatically and seamlessly. The support is timely and generally solves the problem first time.

Some frustration with the layout of the receipts and the visibility of sale pricing for customer and cashier at point of sale.

Antwort von Epicor Software

Hi Kathy, thank you so much for your review. We note your comments regarding the layout of receipts and the visibility of sale pricing information. Your feedback is invaluable to us. Please email us at customerreferences@epicor.com to share additional comments and learn about our customer reference program.

Zachary
Director of operations in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Epicor

reliable, and easy to train new hires. The hardware support is great! And so is our rep is very honest and proactive. Thanks, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!!

The advice line is not that helpful. I always have to have a level two call me back.

Antwort von Epicor Software

Hello Zachary, thank you for your feedback about Epicor for Retail. We're glad to hear it is working well for you and note your comments regarding the support advice line. Your feedback is invaluable. Please email us at customerreferences@epicor.com to share additional comments and learn about our customer reference program.