Über Profi

Profi helps professionals run all their operations in one place and grow their business more efficiently.

Erfahre mehr über Profi

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Profi

Profi hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 21 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Profi bereits verwendet?

Jim G.
Jim G.
Consultant in USA

Profi offers a complete solution for Coaches, Consultants and Course Creators.

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I'm very happy with Profi! All my courses and consulting will be done on this platform going forward. I've even replaced Zoom with Profi's video conferencing and meeting system.

I love the fact that this is truly an all-in-one solution. In the past, I'd use WordPress along with a bunch of plugins to get the functionality I was looking for. Ultimately, there would be issues with things like plugin issues (during updates), page loading speed (I use a VPS server, but there are still potential problems if you have a large, growing membership with many simultaneous users), and other nagging issues. With Profi, I no longer worry about any of the technical issues. Everything is handled for me and I can focus on marketing and working with clients.

When you're using a hosting solution, you don't have pixel-perfect control over things like page layout and design. Basically, you use the platform "as is." That's the trade-off. For me, that's fine... because design is subjective, no matter how you look at it. You may like a specific layout whereas others do not... but as I said, the trade-off was worth it to me.

Seth D.
Seth D.
Sleep Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The complete coaching management tool I've been looking for

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My experience has been great. After seeing the company's vision through its roadmap and experiencing firsthand the great customer service, I am excited about using awarenow to grow my business and make things easier for myself and my team.

As a coach, I have been looking for a platform that can help me keep all or most of my coaching process in one place. And awarenow is the closest tool I've found by far. Awarenow helps me with everything from scheduling sessions to managing client information, from providing clients with intake forms to hosting video calls.

There is nothing I dislike, just features that I am looking forward to seeing added. I think the CRM-like system could be more detailed, the appointment scheduler could use more features, and there could be more integrations. But from what I've seen, the roadmap has everything I could possibly ask for, and the team is very responsive. A member of their team took 30 minutes to explore my company's use cases, listen to my suggestions, and truly understand how I would like to use awarenow for my business.

Christine T.
Trainer in Australien

Bad Experience

Kommentare: Bad experience! Does not value customers!

Its semi decent but nothing special and has lots of broken promises so far! Cname was promised over a year ago never came yet to name just one!

I wanted to allocate a coach for this software, tried to change email and they would not change it! They went on to accuse me of breaking terms and conditions! How is your data safe with this company values!

CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Our training and coaching process just jumped to another level

Kommentare: Product, speed of development, support, success team - 10/10

We use awarenow for implementation - we provide training and consulting/coaching to our enterprise accounts through awarenow. We have always been a very innovative and disruptive software in our field and awarenow enabled us to provide a differentiating customer experience. Successful implementation training is key to our accounts' activation and success and we take so much pain off of our support and implementation teams by switching from many (I believe we used 19 tools before, which was a nightmare) tools to a well-designed and thought-out awarenow platform.

My only concern is that the level of customer experience by awarenow is outstanding, that if someone buys them out we might not get the same service. The team included all protective clauses to the contract per my request and assured me that they are not planning to exit anytime soon.

Entrepreneur in Georgien
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good platform for managing onboarding for the clients

Kommentare: Great platform for coaching and building your online presence.

Easy scheduling online calls with users. Integrated Zoom call without restrictions. Group calls availability and also possible to create a course.

Some features are not implemented yet (like the marketplace or CRM features), but the platform is already a solid tool for clients onboarding and booking an online calls.

Ruby V.
Ruby V.
Director in Indonesien
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great all-in-one platform for coaches and online learning

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We used to have live sessions with Zoom meetings and a learning management system in WordPress. Now we can combine both of them in one environment and also incorporate the payment gateway.

The User Interface and User Experience are great. It's clean, modern, nice and simple. It supports both synchronous (live) sessions and asynchronous learning. It also has a payment gateway.

By the time I wrote this review, some of the features are still in development, such as screen sharing for the live sessions, CNAME, and integration with PeerBoard. But they will deliver those features this year.

Alexey I.
Alexey I.
Designer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great product for coaching professionals

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: One of the best one-stop SaaS for coaches and coaching schools

Awesome scheduling Built-in CRm Calendar and smart booking Built-in video-conferencing Automations Emails / SMS notifications Integrations with Zapier Sessions

Design uplifts would really help Custom messaging in automations iOS-specific mobile app - nice have (although Awarenow works on mobile already)

Managing Director in USA

Great value, great product, and constantly improving

I love that it's really designed for the needs of coaches and coaching orgs. From billing to scheduling to journals to e-courses (and so many more features) it has everything I need, and even a few things I didn't know I needed until I use them!

Very little. Their onboarding documentation could be a bit better but I heard that they revised all of that so I don't know if it's an issue now.

Jacob M.
Jacob M.
Cloud Engineer in Frankreich

The software I've been waiting for!

Kommentare: Thanks to awarenow, I have all the tools I need in one place to manage and improve my business. I don't waste time dealing with different platforms and systems, and I can focus on what I love: helping my clients.

The calendar and scheduling features make it really easy to organize meetings with clients and reduce no-shows.

I need to transfer data from another system, and I wish it was easier. Luckily, the support team has been really helpful.

Ebony H.
Ebony H.
Client Success Manager in USA

Like Having a Virtual Assistant!

5 letztes Jahr

So simple to get started especially considering all that AwareNow does. It has helped significantly in organizing my day-to-day tasks and automating my workflow! The customer service team is outstanding as well.

Nothing that I can think of, so far my experience has been very good.

Marketing and Development Consultant in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great tool for coaching delivery and management

5 letztes Jahr

Excellent built-in scheduling and video conferencing features. REALLY accelerates productivity.

Integrations with more 3rd-party apps and tools would always be nice but not actually an issue

Angela kristen T.
CEO & Founder in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Exactly What I Was Looking For

Kommentare: Nothing but wonderful experiences to share. They’re always there to help me, always open to my ideas for integrations and add-ons, and if I don’t understand something, they will literally create a video just to show me or hop on a zoom to walk me through it. They are fabulous and the product itself does everything! The features they offer have added so much to my business and made my offerings stronger.

I really needed a software that would allow me to manage client between multiple coaches but the software offered so many features, it completely altered my business model and opened up what was an idea for a small business into an idea for a massive global operation. It works beautifully, everyone is super helpful and very easy to reach, and there are always new features, updates, improvements, and so much engagement to help! Software companies are typically entities that have very little support. This is so very different and operates with YOUR business in mind and they are always looking to help YOU grow and expand. So amazing!

I got nothing for this one... This software and the people who work there are awesome.

Irina B.
Irina B.
Marketing Manager in Russland

The most necessary and convenient tool for coaches and consultants!

Kommentare: This is my electronic assistant. It has all the necessary tools - calendar, schedule, courses, billing, etc.

Thanks to Awarenow, I improved and automated my work. It’s the best all-in-one business management platform for the digital space. I don't need to keep all the information in my head and waste time on routine processes.

It’s hard to say what they should improve.

Nelli G.
Product designer in USA
Computerspiele, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Stellar team of dedicated professionals

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: As I said, the team is truly stellar and very dedicated to users and the product 😊 These are the partners I could only dream for 😊

Awarenow is an incredible team of mission-driven people, always going above and beyond, making sure their clients are satisfied and happy 🤩

Some features are still on the pipeline, though every question and request is getting answered and fulfilled quickly 👌🏻

Chiara T.
Spiritual counselor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

The best platform for coaches

Awarenow has all the tools that coaches need in one place. It's easy to use, and the support team is always available.

I think that the overall design could be improved.

Joan D.
Freelance Virtual Assistant in Philippinen
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Definitely worth every penny to invest in

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I'm giving this platform a 10/10 score basically because they meet my expectations.

Awarenow has the easiest-to-understand dashboard and a straightforward user interface so far from the other platforms I've been to before.

In a span of using it for 6 months now, I haven't found any Cons yet and enjoying using the platform considerably.

Yevhen S.
Yevhen S.
Marketing Manager in Ukraine
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Tech for good

Kommentare: Awarenow allowed me to help more people and improve my practice. This platform is a great example of what it means to use tech for good, and I'm so glad I found it.

Thanks to awarenow, I can help people in a variety of ways: private sessions, group sessions, webinars, and e-courses.

I wish they organized more events to connect with other coaches in the network to exchange tips and best practices.

Alina M.
Alina M.
CMO in Ukraine

All I needed and more!

Kommentare: Awarenow exceeded my expectations. I was looking for a platform to manage my business more efficiently, but I found much more than that! I learned new ways to promote my practice, onboard new clients, and expand my business.

The software automates so many processes and helps me save time. I also receive payments quickly.

The support team is great, but I think they could be more detailed in their responses.

Ekaterina M.
Ekaterina M.
Marketing Manager in Belarus

Great product, as expected

5 letztes Jahr

Great product, finally there is an all-in-one solution, so I don't play engineer anymore! I've been absolutely loving my experience with awarenow, they are very responsive, the product makes me feel great and my clients say they enjoy how simple and efficient our work became since I moved the business to awarenow. They are truly listening to their customers, constantly growing and engaging with me. I really love this product. It was not an easy decision to make but I am very happy to chose awarenow.

I wish I found them earlier, I wouldn't loose high-ticket clients. As for awarenow, no cons that I am aware of so far.

Shade O.
Shade O.
Founder in USA

Phenomenal!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Awarenow really helps in getting going in your coaching business! It is such a time-saver when everything you need is integrated flawlessly!

The fact that you can have many tools combined under one roof allows you, the Coach, the freedom to focus on coaching! These days, the need to master so many tools can keep a coach stuck. Awarenow solves this problem beautifully!

The only thing that I’m waiting on at the moment is multiple calendar integration (as opposed to just connecting ONE calendar). I’ve been told it’s coming so I am waiting in eager anticipation.

Faraz B.
Analyst in Pakistan
Biotechnologie, Selbstständig

A New Niche

4 letztes Jahr

It knows exactly how it can facilitate the coach-client logistics which helps developing professional relationships.

Nothing in particular. Still in the exploring phase.