Über Zeevou

Zeevou is a global community with industry-renowned training, sleek automation and reliable support.

Erfahre mehr über Zeevou

The main features that I like are the possibilities with email mearketing to guests, it has a huge amount of variables that can be adjusted to everyones needs.

Sometimes hard to search by names of the guests. But their email not issue.

Bewertungen zu Zeevou

4,9

Zeevou hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 14 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Zeevou bereits verwendet?

Oliver G.
Oliver G.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A PMS for now and the future.

Kommentare: Zeevou has helped me grow my business. Zeevou has saved my business during Covid. Without it we wouldn’t be here.

The control it gives me over every aspect of each property Is great. I can even assign housekeeping and admin tasks to members of the team. Automation is key and Zeevou delivers this.

When I first used it the user functionality for someone not ‘computer minded’ was an issue. This has since been corrected and it has help markers next to everything.

Paul D.

Managing Cliftonvalley Apartments with Zeevou

Kommentare: Zeevou allows us to manage all important aspects of our online business via the major OTAs that we use. The bookings flow through to us, are flagged by emails that we can configure and the automated and customisable workflows take care of most of the requirements we have in day to day management of bookings, calendars, payments, security deposits, terms and conditions and ID verification and then guest contact and management. If something is wrong or missing, the development team and product owner/designers are easily contactable via a ticket system and are very responsive and helpful in both resolving issues and taking on board suggestions for development.
A great product with a very forward thinking design and management team. Most importantly, they have real world experience of running their own serviced apartment and hospitality business on a large scale, so they know first hand what is needed to help up manage our business effectively.
Thoroughly recommended.

Xero integration, automated security deposits, Signable integration, willingness to consider development suggestions, allocation of our own dedicated account manager to assist us with requirements and configurations.

Some user interface issues at different times, but these have been speedily resolved by the great support team and good timely responses. Mobile view could be improved or an App developed.

Antwort von Zeevou

Hi Paul. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a great review.. We're so pleased to hear you're happy with Zeevou.

Donatas V.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great service, love it so far

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I do love the support, they give your personal manager that will answer all your questions, and they are very open to new suggestions.

The one thing that I would improve is the design of the booking engine website.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your feedback Donatas - we'll be making further improvements to the design of the booking engine over the coming weeks.

Lidia S.
Finance Manager in Albanien
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Finance task

Zeevou is an excellent booking software that meets all that is needed for financial purposes. We can run numerous reports, send payment links, invoices, etc all with just a click away button. Easy to manage occupancy calendar, drop and drag option with the purpose of maximization of bookings.

New features are needed - eg to blacklist chargeback guests.

Antwort von Zeevou

Thanks for your excellent review! Blacklisting guests is a feature that is on the roadmap for future development. For the time being, you can unverify a guest and add a note to their profile to make a note of a blacklisted guest.

Constantinos T.
Constantinos T.

Excellent onboarding experience

5 letztes Jahr

Very helpful and professional! They grabbed me by the hand and showed me how to do it and that proved to be very stress-free and most importantly very frustration-free. 101% recommended!

It's all been good so far - looking forward to the growth!

letztes Jahr

The quality of our service is just as important to us as the quality of our software product - we are glad that is coming across :)

Rose W.
SA Manager in UK
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic product with customer service to match

Kommentare: Great ... I have tried a few other Channel managers which have no customer service at all.
This is a company that cares about its product staff and customers. I am delighted to be using it to grow my business.

Ease of use, very user friendly with edit option and fantastic customer service .

It is easy to edit if you have a problem ... I would like the blocked out dates to remain visible on the screen ... reporting could be easier with cleaning commission and tax separated easily ...

Antwort von Zeevou

Hi Rose, thanks a lot for your positive review, it is great to have you on board as a Patron! If you could please Raise a Hand with details of your feature request regarding the blocked dates so we can look at implementing this for you :) We are just about to release a new Monthly Profit Report on Monday, so kindly take a look at that once it is out and let us have any feedback with regards to further clarification on the breakdowns.

Mahyareh N.
Front desk in Niederlande
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

working with Zeevou

Kommentare: I work with Zeevou several hours a day, satisfied with using it a great help to serve guests and costumers find the best options for their accommodations. All futures and options are visible in a glance.

This software is user friendly. All properties and units and different types of them and availability are seen in one clear calendar page. The explanations are complete and clear.

That would be better if this software a higher seep in loading pages. It is because we usually use it when a guest is on a phone call and we check different pages in few seconds.

Antwort von Zeevou

Thanks for your honest feedback. We are currently working on recoding the calendar in a programming language that will result in faster response times. Hopefully this will help with your concerns regarding the speed of the system :)

Alexander D.
Alexander D.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing team!!!

Kommentare: i would recommend for everyone who would like to use a great manager platform

Truly amazing team and support!!! It is the first time i have to use a channel manager and the support I do receive from the team it has been very helpfull

Nothing I do not like about it yet. its a very easy use platform.

Antwort von Zeevou

Glad to hear your onboarding went smoothly and that you are happy with the product and the service! We hope we will be able to help you grow your business rapidly.

Charlotte S.

Great System

- all the different types of functions this has - connecting up to my 3rd party software such as WP & Signable - customer service like no other

- It is on the expensive side if you are a small operator

Antwort von Zeevou

Thanks for being one of our staunchest supporters! :)

Nasim S.
Sales Manager in UK
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Zeevou rocks !

Kommentare: It's lovely, nice app, using it everyday for hours to work. found its features easy user friendly.

Booking creation, sticky notes, corporate and personal profile are all parts that I like it.

sometimes hard to search by names of the guests. but their email not issue.

Antwort von Zeevou

Thanks for your feedback, we will reach out to find out what issue you are facing when searching by guest name!

Lucy G.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

There is nothing not to like

Kommentare: I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Worth every penny.

As a new business we have found Zeevou invaluable. The system is intuitive and easy to use. The support we receive from Zeevou is also excellent. They are fantastic.

There have been a few bugs that have needed sorting but that’s probably to be expected.

Antwort von Zeevou

Thanks for your kind review Lucy! We hope all the bugs are now sorted - we have been focusing a lot on increasing system stability over the summer :)

Christine L.

Easy to set up

5 letztes Jahr

Zeevou was soo much easier than I expected. The onboarding team was very very helpful, very experienced, and put me at ease! I was very excited and look forward to my next venture!

Nothing - it has all gone very smoothly!

letztes Jahr

Glad to see you decided to join Zeevou after reviewing so many alternatives. We're glad to have you on board :)

Klea A.
Front desk in Albanien
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

All in one solution

Multi functional, user-friendly app. All features are functional and the design looks perfect. Support 24/7.

Fortunately I never faced a difficulty using this software.

Antwort von Zeevou

Many thanks for leaving a review Klea! We are glad that you are finding our product and service of value :)

Konrad G.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Highly recommended

Very easy software to use which helps me with my Serviced accomodation business. Helpful team

No mobile app available yet.

Antwort von Zeevou

We are glad to have you on board Konrad. We have started working on the mobile app and hope to have this available in the near future!