Über Clipchamp

Clipchamp ist der Online-Video-Editor, mit dem jeder Geschichten erzählen kann, die sich durch Video teilen lassen.

Erfahre mehr über Clipchamp

I just recently started using this software to create and edit my videos content and have found it to be very useful all the integrated tools.

Probably the restriction of quality output for lower level subscriptions.

Bewertungen zu Clipchamp

4,0

Clipchamp hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 78 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Clipchamp bereits verwendet?

Arzu
Arzu
Digital Marketing Manager in Türkei
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Literally saved my life

Kommentare: I've been using a MacBook for many years and doing all my video editing on Imovie. It was pretty simple and useful for me. Then I changed my computer and now I'm using Windows. I couldn't find an alternative for Imovie for Windows. I was so happy when I met Clipchamp that it provided me with more than even Imovie. Moreover, you can even use it from the browser and it has a very accessible interface! I tried a lot of tools until I met Clipchamp, but none of them was this easy, efficient or cost-effective. Good luck Clipchamp!

Clipchamp really saved my life. I have video editing works that are very simple but not amateurish. Especially for how-to videos of our product, I take a lot of screen recording, speed up videos, and trim or merge them. These are simple operations, but many products on the market add watermarks to your videos even for these operations. I am pleased with Clipchamp's free plan. It meets everything I need!

I am using the free plan and I am very satisfied, I do not have any negative comments. It would be nice to display all the videos in a better and more organized way just on your dashboard. This way is a little complicated. But it's okay, it's worth it.

Elijah
CEO in USA
Computerspiele, Selbstständig

Why Do I Love Clipchamp?

Kommentare: I personally love using this software and I hope to keep using it for years to come

I really like how it is not punishing if you do not pay for it. The free version is really nice to use and there are not too many paywalls.

There are some features missing like being able to move things and also being able to rotate items to a specific degree. Shake should also be added as an effect.

cali B Tv
toutube blogger in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Horrible! No Live Customer Service! Editing Qualities the Worse!

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: But for the issues I mentioned the finished product is great but these vital issues makes this app horrible bc in the blogger youtube & other sites you need to get your content up as quickly as possible.

One of the few editing apps out there for first time bloggers that's popular. If the editing feaatures where not so bad it would be a pretty good app

No live immediate customer service that you can speak with or even chat with to resolve vital editing functioning issues or any issues for that matter. The editing tool is horrible. It will Flicker, get's stuck, it has to be relaunched quite often. on the upgraded for 11.99 they have copywriten music there and you don't know it until you upload your youtube video the music is copywritten. preventing you form monetizing fully. And the worse is there is no live cuatomer service reps to address issues, the chat CS is up to 12 days for response. Im current searching for another app to do my video's on.

Kristin
Marketing Director in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great App for Reels!

Clipchamp allows users to choose the orientation of video and edit accordingly, which has made a huge difference in how I create Instagram Reels or any vertical video. Very easy to use, layer as many channels as you need!

Would be nice to have some more free sounds to use. Not much outside of premium but can bring in own files too.

Safiya
Performing artist in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Some free video editing

Kommentare: If Clipchamp launched an app and lowered costs it would be absolutely perfect. As it stands now there are better options but you could still use Clipchamps free part/version.

I love using Clipchamp. Some parts of it are completely free.It's fun and easy to focus on. Templates are already partially set up and ready to be filled in with music or sound effects, text, graphics, also transitions. The editing windows are adjustable.I also love the chat support.

I want lower cost. To get all of Climpchamp it costs 19 to 39 dollars per month, more than many others cost. I also want an app. It's too easy to accidentally exit the tab and lose your progress.

Eugene
Eugene
UI/UX Engineer in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review for Clipchamp

Kommentare: Overall, it is a great and easy experience. I use Clipchamp mainly to make quick videos so I do not have to download an actual application.

What I like most about the software is the dark theme and the overall design that Clipchamp provides (only within the editor). Personally, I felt productive at the beginning and many of the expected behaviour turned out to be what I expected. For example, the "add video field" seems like it is a drag and drop box, and it really is, which really gave me a good experience, first impression and good start to the project that I am working on. The second thing I really like is the easy navigation on the left panel. With the texts and icons, it's a clear indicator to navigate through places. On top of that, the star icon clearly indicates that you can only use this if you have paid premium.

There's nothing much to dislike about the software. However, one thing is that Clipchamp only offers up to 480p for free users and the other day I looked up alternatives such as Kapwig, a very similar concept, they allow free videos to render up to 720p. But I totally understand that but it could be a better marketing strategy to gain more users with 720p and then slowly ramp that up. I might be wrong but I am pretty sure that are ways to measure success for it. Also, one thing is that I realise the render speed for Kapwig is a lot faster compared to clipchamp. However, that was a month ago and Clipchamp might have software updates to improve this.

Ravi
Ravi
Software Developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

My review of using Clipchamp for around 6 months

Kommentare: My overall experience using Clipchamp was good. I will give it around 4.3 stars out of 5. Except for the above-mentioned things, I love its every feature, be it Watermark free, Remove gaps in clips, changing orientation in the middle of the editing, etc.

I have been using Microsoft Clipchamp for more than 6 months. During this journey, I liked its simple UI and ease of use. One of the most loved features of this app is WATERMARK FREE EXPORT, I love it. I also like its REMOVE THE GAPS BETWEEN VIDEO CLIPS feature a lot. Its pricing is also much less as compared to another similar kind of applications. Yeah, it's Value for money.

I think everything is good except for the number of templates it provides. It's much less as compared to its other competitors. Also, in the free plan, we are not able to content backup which is a con. It must be there in the Free plan.

Majeed Mohammed
Field Manager in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Has helped my team decentralize content creation greatly

Kommentare: Climpchamp has been a wonderful discovery for me and my team. It offers really great features, is absolutely easy to learn and doesn't require much teaching. The user interface is also neatly designed for optimal user experience. We have loved using Clipchamp greatly.

The most useful characteristic of Clipchamp is how easy it is to learn and use. Being accessible online also means that I get to carry my work along with me everywhere I go, and not worry about files taking up local storage space on multiple devices.

A few more effects for scene transitioning and more options for background music would be really great additions.

Prashant
Prashant
Architect in Indien
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Online Video editing platform

Kommentare: Overall experience is just amazing with Clipchamp. This video editing software makes my day-to-day life easy and increases my productivity.

The preset templates are the best feature of Clipchamp. This feature gives me interesting ideas in order to create amazing videos and makes my work easy.

There is nothing to dislike about Clipchamp. Every feature works in a good way. There is no scope for improvement according to me.

Helena
Consultora in Brasilien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Editing video

Kommentare: Since I discovered Clipchamp, I've had good results when editing my videos for my work.

I liked the ease and quality of editing the videos.

For my work there were no cons in using Clipchamp.

Internet, Selbstständig

Clipchamp, la simplicité dans le montage vidéo!

Kommentare: Avec Clipchamp, j'arrive à réaliser des montages vidéos rapidement avec un ordinateur pas très puissant et dans un délai court puisqu'il n'est pas trop difficile à utiliser. Cela me permet de fournir des travaux à temps.

J'ai apprécié la simplicité du logiciel comparativement à Adobe Première Pro qui est un peu complexe à utiliser et qui demande beaucoup trop de ressources à l'ordinateur afin de pouvoir fonctionner. Clipchamp ne demande pas trop de ressources pour fonctionner et est moins complexe à utiliser.

Personnellement j'ai pas trop aimé le fait d'avoir d'abord la connexion internet avant de pouvoir utiliser le logiciel. Ça réduit du coup la liberté de travailler à n'importe quel endroit surtout s'il y a un problème de réseau dans l'environnement où on travaille.

Import und Export, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Anche con la versione gratuita si fanno grandi cose!

Interfaccia user friendly, editing veramente facile da ottenere.Molti strumenti di editing anche col piano free.Libreria multimediale vasta ed estremamente utile in fase di creazione.Condivisione ed esportazione facile.E'possibile la condivisione diretta sui social media.Semplicità garantita per effettuare progetti semplici e veloci.

Certe opzioni sono a pagamento.A volte il processo di creazione dura più del solito, ma dipende anche dalla Vostra connessione internet.Ci sono software più completi e professionali: se si ha un progetto più complesso forse è meglio guardare altrove , sebbene io prediliga la facilità e l'immediatezza nell'uso e quindi è e rimane uno dei miei preferiti nonostante questo punto debole.

Conner
Real Estate Media Specialist in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Worst video editing software available

Kommentare: Incredibly frustrating and time consuming.

Absolutely nothing. There are no redeeming qualities of this software.

The software is completely unusable. It takes anywhere from 30 minutes to 1 hour to upload ONE video clip that is only 1/2 a GB. Once it is finished uploading, it disappears from the "My Media" list and is not able to be put into the video. Waste of time, complete garbage software. Stay away.

Gabriela
Gabriela
Jefa de area in Argentinien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Edicion de videos en pocos pasos

Kommentare: Mi experiencia con este software es muy buena, realizo ediciones de videos por mi trabajo de forma sencilla y rapida, posee un hermosa interfaz, es una gran opcion como herramienta de trabajo

Lo que mas me ha gustado de este software, es la facilidad en su uso, realmente se puede usar sin tener muchos conocimientos previos de edicion, facilita mucho el proyecto que uno quiere desarrolar. La version gratuita que tiene en linea, es excelente y muy variada. La opcion de pago, esta en un buen nivel de precio. Me gusta mucho , la recomiendo.

No encuentro detalles que no me gusten, considero que es un software muy completo y me ha simplificado mi trabajo.

Ömer Faruk
Ömer Faruk
Branch Manager in Türkei
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A New Breeze after long-gone Windows Movie Maker

Kommentare: I met with the software after the recent cumulative update to Windows 11. S

It comes with Windows 11 (also available for any Windows platform through Windows Store) It is pretty exciting for me to see this, as Windows doesn't have a solution since Windows Movie Maker. Free plan is actually capable of everything a basic user needs. Software requires simple learning curve to combine your videos for basic production. I am a previous user of Canva and the welcome screen simply looks like it. It takes a couple of minutes to create a drone footage video for Youtube. Render performance is good for midrange hardware specifications. Templates and wizards are practical and the edit layout gives you everything you require, you won't be lost in the settings and details of Premiere. Subscription plans are pretty cheap.

The branding set requires a subscription plan. A subscription is required for some content like stock videos. I would like to add my own fonts without a subscription. 4K rendering is not available.

Veroncia
Impiegata in Italien
Industrieautomation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ottimo prodotto

Kommentare: Molto positiva, continuerò a usarlo per lavoro e per svago!

Semplice e intuitivo con una vasta libreria da utilizzare. Ottimi i modelli di formato già pronti per realizzare in pochi passaggi un video per la piattaforma desiderata. Tracce audio originali molto gradevoli.

Al salvataggio di un nuovo video o di una copia, vanno sempre a finire nella cartella principale, e non in quella dove ci si trova. Aspetto migliorabile

Vanessa
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Very easy and fast to use!

Kommentare: Great! It is a very east to use, and simple video editing program.

What I liked most about using this software is that it was very easy and quick. If I needed to cut a video, and add sound, or add a template, it took me less than a half hour to get it done. Especially if it's for a video that's not very long.

There is nothing that I disliked about it. It is a very easy to use video editor with simple components. Easy to use. I would not use this if you're needing to create a very detail oriented or complicated video.

Carey
Assistant in Australien
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Moderate software

Kommentare: It was alright but used it very short term and didn't need it

The ability to quickly open it and use it straight away without any problems, or having to change stuff over

Nothing really that I can think of, just not amazing or anything like that, and don't need it anymore

Lourdes
Lourdes
Asistencia al Usuario in Uruguay
Supermärkte, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Editar video en 1...2...3

Kommentare: Es muy buena y satifactoria. Me ayudado a realizar videos para distintas plataformas rápidamente y sin problemas. Sinceramente no pense que una aplicación que trae Windows por defecto tubiera tantas funcionalidades.

Fácilidad de uso, edición rápida, generación de subtitulos .

Es demasiado caro su versión premium comparados con otros software profesional como la suite de ADOBE.

Louise
Head of Growth in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Click champ for my agency

Kommentare: Excellent, I totally recommend it!

Its really easy to use and has made time spent editing videos so much less! Some great tools in here too.

Nothing really. Its been a blessing as I was having a lot of trouble with iMovie

Eva-Mai
Owner in Australien
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Good

I really like to use it for videos for my prints and photo walls, i lke how easy it is to use

i was it had my things like green screen

Andrew
Director in Australien
Automotive, Selbstständig

Quick & Easy

Kommentare: Excellent. I have actually recommended to friends. No need to try and find standalone software that is large and power consuming to use. This is quick to learn and easy to make professional looking videos.

Online based & access to sound effects. I tried to use multiple software services and they chewed a lot of power on my (unfortunately) outdated computer. I am able to use Clip Champ without many hassles at all.

Probably the restriction of quality output for lower level subscriptions

Meagan
Manager in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use for beginners

Intuitive tool which was ready to use to adapt a quick video

Would need more time to go through it to find out

Sharonda
Coach in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Painless Drag and Drop Creation and Quick Rendering

The ease of adding video and audio and the quick rendering of formats even on older PCs.

Even though the interface would suggest otherwise, the video creation tools, like adding text to slides, did not function as intended.

Emily
HR in Australien
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple product to use with fantastic results

Very simple to use, makes it really easy when you’ve got deadlines, all the sections are clear on how to make the most out of it

I don’t have any faults for this software - it’s great!