Über Google Alerts

Cloudbasierte Lösung für die Wettbewerbsanalyse, mit der Unternehmen über Änderungen an Inhalten benachrichtigt werden.

Erfahre mehr über Google Alerts

Able to set personal alerts based on search criteria so that I don't have to manually check. Breadth of search functionality is impressive due to Google integration.

The frequency which Google Alerts gets terms from web it's a bit lazy. Even when you know that a term is frequently used, it shows you little information.

Bewertungen zu Google Alerts

Google Alerts hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 299 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Google Alerts bereits verwendet?

Jeanette
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Alerts are IMPORTANT to Business!

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Alejandro
Alejandro
General Manager in Argentinien
Wein und Spirituosen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Essential

Kommentare: Excellent. Alerts and notifications is something that we should use to use everyday in every company.

This is one of those products that you should use in your company. SUPER essential.

Nothing, i really think it's all ok with it

Mohammed
Field Manager in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

we are able to conduct our online research & probes in half the time, for twice the results

Kommentare: For a free product, Google Alerts is an extremely powerful service that has allowed us to boost our productivity significantly. Our Grants team used to miss out on more than a few publications of funding opportunities and grant competitions, but that has not been the case since we started using Google Alerts to fish out keywords related to our grants of interest. It has really helped us.

Google alerts is the simplest business tool to set up, and it comes free of any charges. And one of the features I love most about the service is that the flexibility it gives me in setting up the frequency of alerts and notifications. For less urgent subjects, I am able to avoid the inconvenience or distraction real-time alerts would cause; and for the much more pressing ones, I am able to stay on in sync with developments as they happen.

Given the increased relevance of social media, I think it would be a great addition if Google Alerts were expanded to cover content from major social media platforms as well, since a great majority of interactions happen there.

Jasmine
Assistant in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Best Alerts

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have had the best experience with Google Alerts I like knowning that I am protected and dot have to worry about hackers tryna get into my account.

The most important thing that I love about Google Alerts is that, I get all alerts it could be a simple alert for anything. or an ad that pops up. or alerts that someone has tried to log into your Google account from an unknown device. i advise for the 2 step login.

The only issue that I have with Google is that if you dont know your password or dont have the 2 step verification then it wont work.

Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Awesome - save time

Kommentare: Nice and satisfying, I check my email daily, to give ample time to catch up on all the latest on topics of interest.

What I like most about this program is the time it takes to collect all the posts on a topic (of interest to me).

The accuracy of the results is not as it should be, as sometimes the results are far from (the designated topic).

Lynn
Licensed Clinical Social Worker in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Google Alerts

Ease of set up and use of Google Alerts

Sometimes the alerts can be distracting and annoying

Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Google Alerts Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with Google Alerts has been good. I have benefitted from getting varied sources of information which I would not have to go and conduct time staking research on.

Google Alerts keeps me updated with the latest information. Which proves to be useful in my line of work.

The specific words or search terms used and information shared might not be directly related to my area of expertise. The alerts on specific words at times are not directly relevant to the information I am seeking.

Christopher
Artist in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Google Alerts Review

Kommentare: My overall experience in this app is good and accurate with my schedule

The pros of this software are lots of them but is ease to use also it have a lot of options to get notified and alert to get attention of it

This specific software has a little bit of cons because sometimes has a slow charging or make the alert lately for the cause of the internet

Elaine
Founder in UK
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

And oldie but a goodie!

As a freelance marketer, as soon as I get a new client I set up alerts for their company name, a few core keywords in their sector and niche ones. I get alerts as they happen, which can drown you, but on the positive side you see so much. You get mentions of the brand, you see what competitors are doing, identify any theft of your content, and learn as well. It does pick up words and stuff that aren't always spot on, but to be honest it has broadened my media consumption.

Only complaint is more the human nature effect of if I have a few 'less interesting' stories or mentions, my brain will file all of them for a week or so as useless. It can overwhelm, or sometimes daily alerts are too few but this isn't a product fault. I imagine paid for tools offer more customisation and heavier 'brand mentions' but for b2b this is plenty.

Lara
Account Executive in Argentinien
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helpful and efficient, great tool for media monitoring!

Kommentare: All in all, Google Alerts is a very recommendable tool! It helps us track media mentions and not miss important news and articles about our clients. It saves us time and effort.

It's a fantastic tool if you need media monitoring for some client, issue or campaign! I've set the alerts and so far they've been of great help. It makes our job more efficient because it's easier not to miss any mentions in the media, plus getting the alerts via email makes it all the more practical for us.

We use different methods for media monitoring, and sometimes we find some articles by googling about the client/camapaign that we don't receive with the google alerts.

Gretchen
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Google alerts is an absolutely important aspect of running a website

Kommentare: I have had an awesome experience with Google alerts. I would recommend it to anyone trying to keep their website organized with minimal time and dedication.

I enjoy having the monitoring on my website. I like the fact that there's an email sent for every separate business transaction or inquiry as well.

I thought that Google alerts would have a longer free trial period originally.

Jeff
Personal Trainer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for monitoring and keeping you up to date on topics of interest across the web

Kommentare: This is a useful tool in this digital age where there is too much 'noise' . Google Alerts definitely helps you concentrate on information that is relevant to you.

Google Alerts is a very straight forward tool to use. Setting up alerts for certain keywords of interest is as easy as typing the same on the console. Nothing more is required from you. When new content about your keyword pops up across the web, you will be alerted immediately so that you can take the necessary action. You can even specify the frequency with which you want the alert to come. In my fitness career, Google Alerts helps me stay on top of everyone and everything in my industry - For example, fitness content from my mentors in the fitness space, keeping me informed and upto date as far as my industry is concerned.Another useful aspect of Google Alerts is the fact that information from the alerts is scanned across different sources including social media, forums, blogs. This gives you confidence enough that you will not miss out on any critical information.

The downside of Google Alerts is that it the alerts can be quite overwhelming, especially if we are talking about a common topic that is likely have a lot of traction online.

Raj
DGM Marketing in Indien
Metallabbau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Never Miss An Update About The Things You Care About

Kommentare: It is a valuable notification service for generating alerts on changes in content or targeted keywords. You can track what is important to you on a real-time basis. You can track important stuff as they happen. After implementing critical alerts, you are bound to comment something like this, “What an Idea!”

1. Whenever there is a change in chosen keywords or related content, you will get alerts as notifications. 2. The moment there are new results, you will get email notifications. 3. You can customize the frequency of notifications and choose all results or the best ones. 4. You can keep the search terms as wide or narrow as you want. The more niche and specific the keyword is, the better the alerts will be. So it is better to narrow down your keywords. 5. You can choose sources for your alerts: news, blog, webpages, and more. 6. It is a free service from Google and prevents lots of manual searches, saving you time and money. 7. You will never miss critical updates. 8. You can also redirect your email alerts to RSS, especially when the number of notifications is large. By the way, you can create up to 1000 alerts. 9. It can become an effective intelligence tool for your business. 10. It is pretty easy to set up.

1. It may be overwhelming if you are careless about the number of alerts and notifications. 2. It would be better if it included tracking of content inside leading social media platforms. 3. Some notifications may not be directly related to your keywords and may not be relevant at all.

Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Treasure

Kommentare: Very helpful tools to track changes and update in the related insdustry news, or manage and monitor compatitors realted topics and poromtion ,very helpful tools

very professional and support tools to run both your personnal and business issues. With google alert you are able to track update the topics you are intrest . Usually i Set the topics i'm intrested in to track at once, And the best thing is ability to track your compatitors campaign or publications , Also keep my update of any articles , news , publication for my indestry. Very usful tool

The only issue with google alert is sometimes to don't recieve alerts , despite the fact that there is changes in content or update from the business community.

Content Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Let Google Alerts notify you for new content on the web

Kommentare: Overall Google Alerts has been very useful for me. Yes there was a bit of a learning curve, but it does what I need it to do.

I love how I can set it and let it look for new content for me and it leaves me more time to do other things. Instead of having to keep coming back to a site for new content. Alerts watches them for me and lets me know when there is something new. Such a time saver!

It doesn't really monitor Social Media. I have to be very specific of what I am looking for, otherwise Google will miss it or not get it right. But I've learned to work with it.

Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to stay alerted

Kommentare: It does what it says - gives you links of mentions of a keyword directly to your inbox, and nothing more.

It takes almost no time to set up, you can change and customize the alert frequencies, and it is simply a great tool to compile all the data you want into a single email waiting for you to open at your convenience. I love that it is free and quick. You can get alerted of how and when people are mentioning your company/organization around the web, you can track the details and news about rival organizations or ones that you're interested in.

While it does a good job with web articles, since a lot of the mentions and conversations happen on social media, it would be great if Alerts could help up track topics over on such platforms as well. There is also no analytics or reports of how often the keywords are mentioned. There is also no filter options for keywords, like - full-phrases mention or single keyword mention etc...

Mary Jane
Systems Analyst, AR, Legal Filings in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Google Alerts is another great product by the best Company in Computer out there!!

Kommentare: Google is and probably will continue to be the most outstanding company in the computer world. Love, Love, Love, their Products!!!

I get the results I need when I want them!!! No problems, it just works!

Any accidently added alert is my absolute pet peeve!

Carter
Account Manager, Marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Track Keywords and Topics with Ease

Kommentare: Using Google Alerts is easy and relieves the burden of having to manually search for internet mentions that are relevant to you.

I use this for my job at a marketing and PR agency. We need to track mentions for our clients and keywords that they are interested in. It's easy to set up notifications with Google Alerts. Simply add the alert to your account and any mentions indexed by Google are sent directly to your inbox. It's very easy to use and can be very effective when needing to track internet activity.

The ease and simplicity of this product is also what makes it easier to critique. There are many things that could improve the usefulness of this product, such as being able to view dashboards that track frequency by date, or sites that frequently talk about certain subjects. It is also better to be very specific, otherwise you run the risk of overwhelming your inbox with mentions that have little or nothing to do with what you are really trying to track.

rony
digital marketing in Indien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

This is best for giving me new topics for my blog

Kommentare: It gives me new content topics daily so that I get new ideas to post content on my blog and work with it daily. google alerts help my blog grow

Google Alerts is the best, it gives me news of new content daily, which I want, the best thing is that its alert comes at the same time when we want it.

The rest is fine Google Alerts, but sometimes it works in such a way that we want only blog content alerts, but videos are also included in it, due to which we also get confused.

Cathy
Med Assist. in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A MUST-use for me

Kommentare: Though I'm sure this isn't what the alert is meant for, it would be nice to be able to filter through when there are thousands of search results on the topic, or alert, of your choice. Overall, I'd recommend this for businesses that want to track data or changes surrounding your area of expertise. If you're more focused on alerts on a specific person, I'd recommend this but only because it's integrated into Google and it still does the (general) job for what I need.

I loved how I would get notifications via email whenever anything is posted about whatever alert I have it set on. For instance, my name is set as an alert which I've received regarding myself but also for others with the same name. I always like to know if something is posted about me, I can report it as soon as it happens. It's helpful when you want to know if anything gets posted about you. For business purposes, this would definitely be helpful to track down what people are saying online (not just reviews) about your business.

You can't really customize the alert much. It only goes off text which isn't bad per say but it would be nice to have a functionality to customize the alert (i.e. adding the alert when a location AND "topic" is mentioned or the "topic" or stuff like this).

Amy
CEO in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for Tracking Press

Kommentare: Very good. I use to track my clients when they are mentioned in the press. A simple email with the roundup of the latest mentions is easy to track.

Easy to use. You can choose how often you get your alerts (as it happens, daily, weekly, etc). Very simple to use and update your preferences. It's helpful to be able to have different preferences (i.e. receiving the alert) for different alerts.

Nothing. It makes tracking press hits for clients much easier than having to do a google search every single day.

naween
asst. professor in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Google Alerts:Ultimate unique reminder software

Kommentare: very user friendly,helps us in monitoring and tracking.early alerts and notification feature are the best for me.

Its real time alert system help us to monitor our website on time.Its early schedule notification feature are ultimate due to this I am able to do my task on time.

all features provided in google alerts are good for me.I dint find anything is undesirable.

Aaron
Temporary TLC in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Google Alerts

Kommentare: Overall, I've enjoyed Google Alerts. These alerts help me have peace and be a more efficient worker.

I love how Google Alerts help protect my accounts. I love that they let me know about unusual activity. I feel safe and secure due to Google Alerts.

It can be frustrating when Google Alerts are paranoid about my own activity. When I was younger I would get paranoid about the alerts set off by my own activity.

Angela
contract administrator in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

google alerts

Kommentare: it is very good! easy to access and keep track of my meetings.

Google Alerts are very easy to set and easy to search using key words. It helps to update myself. I use google alert for my daily meeting schedule so that I don't go late or miss any meetings. The most important thing about Google Alert is it is free!

I have been using Google Alerts for several years and so far had NO issues.

Ashton
Dental Hygienist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Google Alerts review

Kommentare: I like to use Google Alerts because I like to be in the know and on trend with the world around me. I like that I can control the frequency at which I receive alerts and customize the alerts to what is important to me

Google Alerts is a free tool that allows you to stay on trend and up to date within your interest or industry.

If not managed properly, there can be an over abundance of alerts, and can be considered annoying.

Fabio
Fabio
Procurement Supervisor in Brasilien
Chemikalien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Remember your appointment

Kommentare: It has been an amazing experience because nowadays I do not forget any of my appointments.

It is easy to schedule things you need to remember and you can access via cell phone, computer and in anywhere and whatever you want.

This software can not be useful for olders because they have to many options like events, tasks and reminder and it can be confusing for the user.