Filtern nach:

Über Google Alerts

Cloudbasierte Lösung für die Wettbewerbsanalyse, mit der Unternehmen über Änderungen an Inhalten benachrichtigt werden.

Erfahre mehr über Google Alerts

Alejandro T.
Alejandro T.
General Manager in Argentinien
Wein und Spirituosen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Essential

Kommentare: Excellent. Alerts and notifications is something that we should use to use everyday in every company.

This is one of those products that you should use in your company. SUPER essential.

Nothing, i really think it's all ok with it

Mohammed S.
Field Manager in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

we are able to conduct our online research & probes in half the time, for twice the results

Kommentare: For a free product, Google Alerts is an extremely powerful service that has allowed us to boost our productivity significantly. Our Grants team used to miss out on more than a few publications of funding opportunities and grant competitions, but that has not been the case since we started using Google Alerts to fish out keywords related to our grants of interest. It has really helped us.

Google alerts is the simplest business tool to set up, and it comes free of any charges. And one of the features I love most about the service is that the flexibility it gives me in setting up the frequency of alerts and notifications. For less urgent subjects, I am able to avoid the inconvenience or distraction real-time alerts would cause; and for the much more pressing ones, I am able to stay on in sync with developments as they happen.

Given the increased relevance of social media, I think it would be a great addition if Google Alerts were expanded to cover content from major social media platforms as well, since a great majority of interactions happen there.

Laila E.
Laila E.
Freelancer in Belgien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

be aware in real time with alerts!

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Despite the fact that Google Alerts is a free service, it has enabled me to greatly increase my overall productivity. I have repeatedly lost out on funding opportunities and grant competitions that could have aided me in the past. Since I began using Google Alerts, I haven't missed a single grant opportunity or competition, and it has been a big benefit. It has been a tremendous benefit to me.

It's the simplest, quickest, and most cost-effective method to get your business online, and it's completely free. And one of the features I enjoy the most about the service is its adaptability in terms of how frequently I receive notifications and communications. When working with less urgent topics, I can avoid the inconvenience or distraction caused by real-time alerts while yet staying informed of developments as they occur. Rather than being inconvenienced or distracted by real-time alerts, I am free to concentrate on more critical activities.

Google Alerts should include content from key social media platforms, as this is where the vast majority of interactions occur, owing to social media's expanding relevance.

Dreama M.
LMT Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

No matter how many settings I make, I still don't get notices

3 letztes Jahr

Adding addresses is easy, and adding attendees to your notices is easy

the alerts are sporadic at times. If I have nothing scheduled, I won't receive notices until I check the google calendar. frustrating

Allan K.
Research Officer in Ghana
internationale Angelegenheiten, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

I never have to miss an update anymore

Kommentare: Because I can get very caught up in work, I usually don’t have so much time on my hands to browse through endless web pages to fish out all the interesting updates on the topics I have interest in. With google alerts, I am able to keep up without the needing to sacrifice any of my work time.

It’s free to use and allows a lot of flexibility in setting up the frequency of notifications. Therefore I am able to minimize distractions as much as possible, even while tracking high interest subjects or developments.

Getting the search sources cover major social media websites will make it a complete solution.

Christopher A.
Artist in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Google Alerts Review

Kommentare: My overall experience in this app is good and accurate with my schedule

The pros of this software are lots of them but is ease to use also it have a lot of options to get notified and alert to get attention of it

This specific software has a little bit of cons because sometimes has a slow charging or make the alert lately for the cause of the internet

Tanice D.
Tanice D.
Internal Audit assistant in Jamaika
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Most Convenient software I've ever used

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

The software is very effective and efficient in assisting me to get my task done in a timely manner. It helps me to be better at time management and prioritizing my daily tasks. The software is easy to use and very user friendly.

Based on my experience using this software in comparison to other software, I have no issue whatsoever.

Content & Experience Manager in Italien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Ottima soluzione per essere avvisati per primi su qualsiasi argomento

Kommentare: Uso Google Alert da molto tempo ormai, e posso dire che mi ha aiutato molte volte ad essere al passo con le ultime notizie e con il settore del business della mia azienda. Si è rivelato molto efficace anche per creare avvisi di monitoraggio dei concorrenti aziendali, aiutandoci a stare un passo avanti a loro. Abbiamo ricevuto avvisi su cosa stavano facendo i nostri concorrenti e abbiamo intrapreso delle strategie per contrastare la loro strategia commerciale. Migliaia di informazioni, monitoraggio di marchi e concorrenti, a nuove tendenze e notizie, Google Alert ci copre le spalle e ci affianca nello sviluppo del nostro business.

è possibile creare fino a 1000 alert, e il tutto gratis! Lo uso per monitorare la posizione dell'azienda per cui lavoro. Ho impostato anche degli alert per monitorare i nostri concorrenti aziendali e ascoltare ciò che gli altri utenti stanno discutendo riguardo ai nostri marchi.

Google Alert non fornisce la possibilità di generare alcun report di analisi, e non è l'ideale per monitorare i risultati dei social media.

Denise nicole G.
Denise nicole G.
University Student in Philippinen
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Turn on your Google Alerts now!!

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Turning your google alert is life-changing because it automatically send you email about the updates of the keywords you use and search online. So, all related content will pop-up and it is so convenient because you do not have to think for a keyword to search for more information . Google alerts will do it for you for free!

What I like about this is that it keeps me updated about the topics I follow and search. I can keep track with the local content and news. It sends me notifications about the activities I do online.

I do not have any complain about this software because it is so useful especially I am so busy with my school works but google alert keeps me updated about my online activities and notifies me about the trends, news, and blogs that I read and follow.

Freelancer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Keeps me very organized

Working from home full time and having four kids can be quite overwhelming. Google Alerts keeps my organized and I never forget about meetings, appointments or due dates.

I have not have any issues with this software

Internet, Selbstständig

Staying Informed

Kommentare: When states were beginning to change the sales tax laws for how businesses needed to charge customers, I setup Google Alerts to keep me informed on the latest articles related to the laws being changed. This let me keep informed on which states were implementing changes and how I needed to adjust my business billing processes to ensure I was compliant.

Being able to setup Alerts for various keywords allows me to easily stay informed on topics relevant to my business. I am able to keep receiving new information instead of having to research information continuously. The ability to set notification preferences with different timeframes and aggregation levels makes the Alerts relevant for me based on topic. Some alerts I like to receive weekly. Other alerts I have setup to send me the information continously.

At times I receive false positive results from my Alerts. However, this is usually resolved by ensuring keywords are more specific. Using quotes around keywords can help improve the results as well. Sometimes I need to refine an alert to make sure it stays relevant and provides me the accurate results. Editing an alert is simple though, so it does not cause any issue.

Rajesh C.
Rajesh C.
artist in Indien
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Free alerts for your intrest

google alert is a good option to get alerts through e -mail or push notifications various are the benefits of it like 1)available free 2)time saving as you can customize alerts for you and get updated in a particular interval of time . 3)it is helpful for people having less time to surf internet to search their topics of intrest . 4) you can set alert for job, games, sports and everything you wish in this way it helps you as an assistant who will show you only what you desire to see.

cons of google alerts . 1)limitation as it will mostly show the results which are listed in google for example if in my locality a school is having vacancy for a teacher and they have not listed it on google then the alert will not show me the advertisement for the vacancy . 2) most of the time it just work on the idea of key term search it means if you wish to participate in world record event and made an alert for it it will keep giving you mail having key word world record whether their is event or and old news . 3) some more filters can be added.

Mohammad iqbal K.
Mohammad iqbal K.
Project Manager in Pakistan

keeps you updated

Kommentare: My overall experience with Google Alerts have always benefited for free. By using this, I can keep myself updated about any word / term in parallel with the google.

It is free, easy to use and very productive specially for being updated about any word / term. You may receive alert as soon as it is learnt by the google itself. It also benefits for gathering latest information about any word / term.

Nothing I found to like least or dislike because it has benefited me a lot at no cost in efficient and productive way. However, some filters can be added.

Raj K.
DGM Marketing in Indien
Metallabbau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Never Miss An Update About The Things You Care About

Kommentare: It is a valuable notification service for generating alerts on changes in content or targeted keywords. You can track what is important to you on a real-time basis. You can track important stuff as they happen. After implementing critical alerts, you are bound to comment something like this, “What an Idea!”

1. Whenever there is a change in chosen keywords or related content, you will get alerts as notifications. 2. The moment there are new results, you will get email notifications. 3. You can customize the frequency of notifications and choose all results or the best ones. 4. You can keep the search terms as wide or narrow as you want. The more niche and specific the keyword is, the better the alerts will be. So it is better to narrow down your keywords. 5. You can choose sources for your alerts: news, blog, webpages, and more. 6. It is a free service from Google and prevents lots of manual searches, saving you time and money. 7. You will never miss critical updates. 8. You can also redirect your email alerts to RSS, especially when the number of notifications is large. By the way, you can create up to 1000 alerts. 9. It can become an effective intelligence tool for your business. 10. It is pretty easy to set up.

1. It may be overwhelming if you are careless about the number of alerts and notifications. 2. It would be better if it included tracking of content inside leading social media platforms. 3. Some notifications may not be directly related to your keywords and may not be relevant at all.

Abid S.
Abid S.
Manager Operations in Pakistan
Bankwesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Solution For Alerts & Notifications

Kommentare: My overall experience with google alerts is very satisfied and i am enjoying this free of cost service with amazing features for last many years.

Google Alerts is a great cloud based tool to stay up-to-date on internet. It will track your interest and keep you well informed about the things you like on internet. Your appointments now will not be forgotten as you receive notification alerts before time. It also work as a excellent marketing tool and keep you up-to-date with latest trends. Google Alerts is helping both individuals and businesses in strengthening there overall working and operations on the Internet.

I have not found any cons in this excellent service which google is providing without any charges so i am completely satisfied with google alerts.

Recruiter in USA
Onlinemedien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A Great Way to Keep Track of Industry Trends

Kommentare: Overall I have had a great experience with Alerts and I love that it comes free of charge. It really helps me to stay current with industry news and gives me ideas about what I can implement within my organization.

I find it impressive that this product is made available for free. It's also very user-friendly, it took me all of two seconds to create alerts that help me keep track of trends in my industry. I also like how you can customize the frequency of these alerts so as to not flood your inbox.

I'm very fond of using Alerts but I do wish there were more options in terms of the source. Most of the alerts are coming from web news but they are not being pulled from social media sources like Reddit which I find can also be a good information source.

Pascale E.
Freelance in Frankreich
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Great software to stay up to date on essential news

Kommentare: Of course results are limited to what is listed in Google but many news I'm interested in are listed in Google.

I use Google Alerts for a long time, I'm a plastician arts teacher, it's a great tool to stay current in my job about important news for me in arts actualities and history of arts, I just have to set up artist names, museums, galleries, organisations or any keyword to stay alerted and up to date, no need to suscribe to many newsletters, I'm currently informed that is just great.

Google Alerts is very easy and rapid to use. You can choice your setting alerts ( dayly, weekly , source, language, region etc) and you receive it by mail it's a very useful assistant sofware for every research. And it's free to use.

Xorla A.
Executive Director in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

know the most in the least time

Kommentare: Personally, I have loved it tremendously. I no longer digress so much while consuming news and event updates of interest. It therefore allows me to save precious time by doing all the filtering and searches for me.

Tied to google, it sources its output from the largest domain possible. I hardly miss out on any development related on my subject or event of interest. Also, setting up alerts is quite easy and simple.

Getting the optimal keywords composition can be quite tricky. Too broad and you get overwhelmed by notifications from several false or unrelated updates; too narrow and you might end up missing out on several important update sources.

Operation Manager in Saudi-Arabien
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Treasure

Kommentare: Very helpful tools to track changes and update in the related insdustry news, or manage and monitor compatitors realted topics and poromtion ,very helpful tools

very professional and support tools to run both your personnal and business issues. With google alert you are able to track update the topics you are intrest . Usually i Set the topics i'm intrested in to track at once, And the best thing is ability to track your compatitors campaign or publications , Also keep my update of any articles , news , publication for my indestry. Very usful tool

The only issue with google alert is sometimes to don't recieve alerts , despite the fact that there is changes in content or update from the business community.

Laura B.
Office Manager in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Google Alerts is my go-to for checking my competition

Kommentare: Google Alerts is a great tool to find hidden business. No one would have the time to check all the sites and all the news releases, Google Alerts does it for you.

Google Alerts is almost a "set it and forget it" software. Once you put in your search terms you are alerted with links to articles and sites where that term is used. It is how we first found out one of out major competitors were filing for bankruptcy! We have a pretty niche market, so it helps us find out when there is something or someone new in the industry as well as help find new projects.

There are a lot of spam and churn sites that come through in the alerts, but you can find those pretty easily by looking at the URLs.

Chris B.
Content Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Let Google Alerts notify you for new content on the web

Kommentare: Overall Google Alerts has been very useful for me. Yes there was a bit of a learning curve, but it does what I need it to do.

I love how I can set it and let it look for new content for me and it leaves me more time to do other things. Instead of having to keep coming back to a site for new content. Alerts watches them for me and lets me know when there is something new. Such a time saver!

It doesn't really monitor Social Media. I have to be very specific of what I am looking for, otherwise Google will miss it or not get it right. But I've learned to work with it.

Abdul wahab K.
Abdul wahab K.
Project Manager in Pakistan

Google Alerts keeps updated directly in my inbox

Kommentare: It helped me a lot to be updated about the news of important words in timely and effective manner. Earlier, we were manually searching those words for relevant news and updates.

It helps to be updated straight in my inbox for any specific word if and when it appears anywhere on internet and learnt by google crawler. It allows to filter the alerts by source, language, region and even quality. I can choose the frequency of alerts. Above all, it is free.

The only thing, I noticed to be improved in google alerts is that it checks on any one word basis in case of multiple words like "DRAP Pakistan" but this shall be optional to either check for whole or each word.

Andrew P.
Campaign & Creative Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Google Alerts Review

Kommentare: My experience with Google Alerts has been fantastic. Shifting through email alerts is definitely preferable to subscribing to dozens of newsletters or scrolling the web for relevant news on dozens of topics. Alerts makes it easy to stay up to date and share important developments and is super easy to implement across teams. A must-have service without a doubt.

As someone who works in a super-fast paced industry with new updates, news, and innovations happening every day, Google Alerts has made managing and staying on top of important news incredibly simple. With Alerts, my team is able to share updates and news delivered directly to our inboxes while keeping our finger on the pulse of exciting developments within our industry.

Sometimes, Google Alerts can be a little overwhelming depending on the user's settings and, at times, hundreds of alerts can be sent which makes email management a bit difficult at times. In rare instances, alerts are sometimes sent that do not pertain to the subject subscribed to, which can sometimes be annoying.

Senior Public Relations Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy, Free Catch-All Alerts

Kommentare: As a member of the PR team, it's critical we stay up-to-date on certain topics that are trending in the news, as well as company mentions. Google Alerts saves us a ton of manual searching by sending an email as soon as a given search term is published. It's an absolute life saver for our industry.

Google Alerts allow us to track news coverage and any mentions of both the company or specific topics that are trending. It allows you to customize with Boolean search terms for hyper specific, accurate results at any cadence you want.

For more generic searches, the alerts typically return a huge amount of results - however, this is is pretty easily worked around by using Boolean searches.

Student in Indien
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to stay alerted

Kommentare: It does what it says - gives you links of mentions of a keyword directly to your inbox, and nothing more.

It takes almost no time to set up, you can change and customize the alert frequencies, and it is simply a great tool to compile all the data you want into a single email waiting for you to open at your convenience. I love that it is free and quick. You can get alerted of how and when people are mentioning your company/organization around the web, you can track the details and news about rival organizations or ones that you're interested in.

While it does a good job with web articles, since a lot of the mentions and conversations happen on social media, it would be great if Alerts could help up track topics over on such platforms as well. There is also no analytics or reports of how often the keywords are mentioned. There is also no filter options for keywords, like - full-phrases mention or single keyword mention etc...