Über Google Alerts

Cloudbasierte Lösung für die Wettbewerbsanalyse, mit der Unternehmen über Änderungen an Inhalten benachrichtigt werden.

Erfahre mehr über Google Alerts

Able to set personal alerts based on search criteria so that I don't have to manually check. Breadth of search functionality is impressive due to Google integration.

The frequency which Google Alerts gets terms from web it's a bit lazy. Even when you know that a term is frequently used, it shows you little information.

Bewertungen zu Google Alerts

Google Alerts hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 297 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Google Alerts bereits verwendet?

Jeanette
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Alerts are IMPORTANT to Business!

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Alejandro
Alejandro
General Manager in Argentinien
Wein und Spirituosen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Essential

Kommentare: Excellent. Alerts and notifications is something that we should use to use everyday in every company.

This is one of those products that you should use in your company. SUPER essential.

Nothing, i really think it's all ok with it

Mohammed
Field Manager in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

we are able to conduct our online research & probes in half the time, for twice the results

Kommentare: For a free product, Google Alerts is an extremely powerful service that has allowed us to boost our productivity significantly. Our Grants team used to miss out on more than a few publications of funding opportunities and grant competitions, but that has not been the case since we started using Google Alerts to fish out keywords related to our grants of interest. It has really helped us.

Google alerts is the simplest business tool to set up, and it comes free of any charges. And one of the features I love most about the service is that the flexibility it gives me in setting up the frequency of alerts and notifications. For less urgent subjects, I am able to avoid the inconvenience or distraction real-time alerts would cause; and for the much more pressing ones, I am able to stay on in sync with developments as they happen.

Given the increased relevance of social media, I think it would be a great addition if Google Alerts were expanded to cover content from major social media platforms as well, since a great majority of interactions happen there.

Gretchen
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Google alerts is an absolutely important aspect of running a website

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have had an awesome experience with Google alerts. I would recommend it to anyone trying to keep their website organized with minimal time and dedication.

I enjoy having the monitoring on my website. I like the fact that there's an email sent for every separate business transaction or inquiry as well.

I thought that Google alerts would have a longer free trial period originally.

Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Awesome - save time

Kommentare: Nice and satisfying, I check my email daily, to give ample time to catch up on all the latest on topics of interest.

What I like most about this program is the time it takes to collect all the posts on a topic (of interest to me).

The accuracy of the results is not as it should be, as sometimes the results are far from (the designated topic).

Elaine
Founder in UK
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

And oldie but a goodie!

As a freelance marketer, as soon as I get a new client I set up alerts for their company name, a few core keywords in their sector and niche ones. I get alerts as they happen, which can drown you, but on the positive side you see so much. You get mentions of the brand, you see what competitors are doing, identify any theft of your content, and learn as well. It does pick up words and stuff that aren't always spot on, but to be honest it has broadened my media consumption.

Only complaint is more the human nature effect of if I have a few 'less interesting' stories or mentions, my brain will file all of them for a week or so as useless. It can overwhelm, or sometimes daily alerts are too few but this isn't a product fault. I imagine paid for tools offer more customisation and heavier 'brand mentions' but for b2b this is plenty.

Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Google Alerts Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with Google Alerts has been good. I have benefitted from getting varied sources of information which I would not have to go and conduct time staking research on.

Google Alerts keeps me updated with the latest information. Which proves to be useful in my line of work.

The specific words or search terms used and information shared might not be directly related to my area of expertise. The alerts on specific words at times are not directly relevant to the information I am seeking.

Christopher
Artist in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Google Alerts Review

Kommentare: My overall experience in this app is good and accurate with my schedule

The pros of this software are lots of them but is ease to use also it have a lot of options to get notified and alert to get attention of it

This specific software has a little bit of cons because sometimes has a slow charging or make the alert lately for the cause of the internet

Lara
Account Executive in Argentinien
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helpful and efficient, great tool for media monitoring!

Kommentare: All in all, Google Alerts is a very recommendable tool! It helps us track media mentions and not miss important news and articles about our clients. It saves us time and effort.

It's a fantastic tool if you need media monitoring for some client, issue or campaign! I've set the alerts and so far they've been of great help. It makes our job more efficient because it's easier not to miss any mentions in the media, plus getting the alerts via email makes it all the more practical for us.

We use different methods for media monitoring, and sometimes we find some articles by googling about the client/camapaign that we don't receive with the google alerts.

Figo
Human Resources Coordinator in Algerien
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Google Alerts Always on time !

Kommentare: i love using google alerts beaucause its free tool to get the latest information and trends in your interests and work. its very developed tool i hope to be continue tanks

What I like about Google Alerts is the seamless integration within the Google product system.

The only draw back is that sometimes the mail fills up and becomes too much,but other than that I like it.

Paige
Reputation Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great way to keep a pulse on your brand

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Easy to set up, alerts come right in your inbox

Would be nice if it could pull from other platforms

Internet, Selbstständig

Staying Informed

Kommentare: When states were beginning to change the sales tax laws for how businesses needed to charge customers, I setup Google Alerts to keep me informed on the latest articles related to the laws being changed. This let me keep informed on which states were implementing changes and how I needed to adjust my business billing processes to ensure I was compliant.

Being able to setup Alerts for various keywords allows me to easily stay informed on topics relevant to my business. I am able to keep receiving new information instead of having to research information continuously. The ability to set notification preferences with different timeframes and aggregation levels makes the Alerts relevant for me based on topic. Some alerts I like to receive weekly. Other alerts I have setup to send me the information continously.

At times I receive false positive results from my Alerts. However, this is usually resolved by ensuring keywords are more specific. Using quotes around keywords can help improve the results as well. Sometimes I need to refine an alert to make sure it stays relevant and provides me the accurate results. Editing an alert is simple though, so it does not cause any issue.

Onlinemedien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A Great Way to Keep Track of Industry Trends

Kommentare: Overall I have had a great experience with Alerts and I love that it comes free of charge. It really helps me to stay current with industry news and gives me ideas about what I can implement within my organization.

I find it impressive that this product is made available for free. It's also very user-friendly, it took me all of two seconds to create alerts that help me keep track of trends in my industry. I also like how you can customize the frequency of these alerts so as to not flood your inbox.

I'm very fond of using Alerts but I do wish there were more options in terms of the source. Most of the alerts are coming from web news but they are not being pulled from social media sources like Reddit which I find can also be a good information source.

Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Treasure

Kommentare: Very helpful tools to track changes and update in the related insdustry news, or manage and monitor compatitors realted topics and poromtion ,very helpful tools

very professional and support tools to run both your personnal and business issues. With google alert you are able to track update the topics you are intrest . Usually i Set the topics i'm intrested in to track at once, And the best thing is ability to track your compatitors campaign or publications , Also keep my update of any articles , news , publication for my indestry. Very usful tool

The only issue with google alert is sometimes to don't recieve alerts , despite the fact that there is changes in content or update from the business community.

Grace
Project Coordinator in Ghana
Öffentliche Ordnung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My time surfing the internet feels a lot less chaotic

Kommentare: I use Google Alerts to keep updated on both my work-related subjects and personal interests. Whether it's about tracking developments from the United Nations general assembly, or keeping tabs on the latest developments in fashion and music, google alerts does all the groundwork and keeps me up to date.

I no longer have to spend long hours jumping from link to link to find the most relevant content online. Google Alerts does all the work for me and works perfectly filtering the results by the exact keywords and specifications I provide.

Nothing actually. Google alerts delivers exactly what I expect of it and in the process saves me a lot of time and effort.

Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to stay alerted

Kommentare: It does what it says - gives you links of mentions of a keyword directly to your inbox, and nothing more.

It takes almost no time to set up, you can change and customize the alert frequencies, and it is simply a great tool to compile all the data you want into a single email waiting for you to open at your convenience. I love that it is free and quick. You can get alerted of how and when people are mentioning your company/organization around the web, you can track the details and news about rival organizations or ones that you're interested in.

While it does a good job with web articles, since a lot of the mentions and conversations happen on social media, it would be great if Alerts could help up track topics over on such platforms as well. There is also no analytics or reports of how often the keywords are mentioned. There is also no filter options for keywords, like - full-phrases mention or single keyword mention etc...

Barbara
Consultant in Mexiko
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Perpetual Research with Set-and-Forget Googling

Kommentare: Instead of searching, I can use my time curating relevant information that I can share with my clients and audiences in a timely manner.

What I love most about Google Alerts is that it saves me time and frustration. Instead of trolling through news outlets every day, I tell Google what I need and it arrives in my email box several times a day. I also have other less urgent alerts delivered via RSS that I can access when needed

It's funny that THE search engine masters of the universe sometimes deliver alerts that are laughably irrelevant to the keywords that were requested.

Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

I like Google Alerts because it's always quick to detect and report via registered email alerts

Kommentare: I get greater access to the news, ease of research.

With the alert, searches and access to information are faster. I can read the content and information on time, not missing any interesting content in the current time.I can read the content and information on time, not missing any interesting content, in current time.

You could more easily get the information to edit the alerts created and your definitions of desire whenever you get some alert, leaving a tab asking your wish, so the alerts would be more dynamic and handled.

Amy
CEO in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for Tracking Press

Kommentare: Very good. I use to track my clients when they are mentioned in the press. A simple email with the roundup of the latest mentions is easy to track.

Easy to use. You can choose how often you get your alerts (as it happens, daily, weekly, etc). Very simple to use and update your preferences. It's helpful to be able to have different preferences (i.e. receiving the alert) for different alerts.

Nothing. It makes tracking press hits for clients much easier than having to do a google search every single day.

Saleha
substitute in USA
E-Learning, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Google Alerts Review

Google Alerts, which is free to use, are send when people are talking about your company or a specific colleague or a particular keyword you want to follow. It is really user-friendly for most of the basic parts. It does not take more than a few mins to set up the alerts system to keep track trends of a company.

The least feature of this software would be data, which is not always complete specially with press mentions are missed most often.

Aaron
Temporary TLC in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Google Alerts

Kommentare: Overall, I've enjoyed Google Alerts. These alerts help me have peace and be a more efficient worker.

I love how Google Alerts help protect my accounts. I love that they let me know about unusual activity. I feel safe and secure due to Google Alerts.

It can be frustrating when Google Alerts are paranoid about my own activity. When I was younger I would get paranoid about the alerts set off by my own activity.

Computer-Hardware, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Simple and fuss-free way to be triggered on key news alerts

Kommentare: Overall this is a great product from a trusted tech giant.

Highly visual and connected to other Google suite of products both for enterprise and consumers

Alerts are often outdated by days or even weeks. The AI algorithm serving these up needs to be tweaked to serve more relevant and timely content.

Deann
JJM Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Does the hard work for you

Kommentare: Google Alerts helps me stay up to date on the ever-changing information that is critical for me to do my job well and it saves me time in the process.

Google Alerts saves you from wasting so much time searching the internet for information important to you. You can create an alert for any topic you want and set the frequency it is delivered to your email, sources it pulls information from, and what area of the world you want the information from. You can also turn off the alerts at any time.

Google Alerts seems to work best for broad topics and not specific.

Alisha
Alisha
homemaker in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Great way to stay informed

Kommentare: I like to get alerts about current events. I like the way it always makes sure you are up to date about whats going on around you,

I am always up to date on all the current events going on in my country and around the world. This is a great way to stay informed. Google alerts is a very easy way to get up to date information.

I have no complaints . I have not ran into any problems with this software.

Nastazija
CSA Outbound in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great software for every day use

Kommentare: I have a very good experience with Google Alerts so far.

I like that it will alert/remind you about pretty much anything that you need to be reminded off and even send you suggestions and trends.

It can be annoying at times when you are in the middle of doing something or especially when you are on the phone and you hear the alert notifications in the background.

Gianluca
Sales dev representative in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Google Alerts: thank you

Kommentare: i love Google ALerts, it keeps me updates on my daily topics

I discovered Google Alerts a few years ago and haven't left it since. It allows me to stay constantly updated on some very important topics for my work, with almost always accurate information.

i don't find big flaws in google alerts, maybe i would prefer to have more results in daily reporting