Über Zoho Meeting

Eine Lösung für Webkonferenzen, mit der du interaktive Web-Meetings und Webinare für ein breites Publikum ermöglichst.

Erfahre mehr über Zoho Meeting

Ease of use, very intuitive. Liked being able to integrate it with the ZOHO CRM.

Sometimes problem raised in muting and un-muting participants. Resolution problem in mobile and for that reason it can not be used in full screen mode in mobile.

Bewertungen zu Zoho Meeting

Zoho Meeting hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 801 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoho Meeting bereits verwendet?

Susan

CEO in Deutschland
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, Selbstständig

Super Alternative

Super Alternative zu Zoom & CO. Super Integration in das CRM

Integration in das ZOHO CRM ist für uns von Riesen Vorteil.

Bernhard
Übersetzer in Deutschland
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Alles funktioniert gut.

Alles hat gut funktioniert. Es traten keine Probleme auf.

Es gab ein paar Störungen am Anfang, aber dann lief alles gut.

Akanmu
Akanmu
Supervisor in Nigeria
Landwirtschaft, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A professional messaging software embedded with every necessary function for easy linking and meeing

Kommentare: Using Zoho meeting has been one of the best decision made by our organization, it has improved our interpersonal relationships between the team, partners and our customers and it has helped us to easily documents and organize every activities going on in the organization, all this at its free access

When integrated with other Zoho software like Zoho mail, Zoho sheet, Zoho doc, Zoho sheet and the likes, this makes sorting of documents, setting meetings and conference, texting through instant messaging, linking up with customers, sending and sharing classes, all this comes with ease. This has saved our organization a lot of time and effort by offering us a seemless way to get every necessary stuffs in order within minutes.

There were times the speaker doesn't really work well while using a mobile but restarting the meeting usually does the trick and this get solved everytime, nothing else other than that

Martina
CEO in Nordmazedonien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho suprise of the year

Kommentare: Great option for online course

Very easy to use for me and all participants of the courseThe recording is received very fast after the meeting (even if the recording is very long)There are no interuption of any kind

In my case there is no such thing. I just regret that the products is not known well enough and I has to make research in order to receive information I need

Brendan
CEO in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better than Zoom and Google Meet

Kommentare: Overall, it is the best meeting software I've ever used, and I've used several. It is, as I mentioned, extremely stable, and offers a lot of options.

Most stable meeting software I've ever used. Even on poor internet, it is stable, without lag, and without video fragmentation.

Honestly, I cannot think of anything I dislike. It has worked flawlessly, I am very impressed.

Jo
MD in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

IT is buggy and always lags

Kommentare: It is OK, it is better at recording but the sound and video quality is not great. But the value for money, especially when bundled with other Zoho apps, we put up with. If I had to ask for any one thing to be improved it is the quality of the calls, especially the lagging sound.

It comes with Zoho One and integrates with all the Zoho calendars, Bookings and the CRM etc. It records and keeps all your meetings

There is no way to set up a meeting link that is indefinite and not scheduled for any particular time. With Zoom you can tick a box to say it is recurring and it just stays there. The Start Link is different to the Join link. Without the Meetings app open you can't easily start the meeting, and there is no way to pick up the Start link to pop in your calendar from the App, you have to open the app to press the start button, not very practical when driving everything from your calendar and you are not in the office. You do get sent a start link by email from which you can then copy the hyperlink but that is the one and only time so you have to remember to pick up the email link to put in the calendar. The sound always lags ... we have fast fibre at 900Mbs and it still lags, Zoom rarely lags, and the video quality is not great

Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and reliable online meeting platform

Kommentare: Use Zoho Meeting regularly for management meetings and some client meetings also. It is easy to invite people via email/link and the software is easy to use without needing to study it. Always found the sound quality to be very good and used for several hours without drop outs! It allows for recording and screen sharing also.

It is easy to use and has all of the same features as big name online meeting platforms but is much cheaper and personally found the quality and reliability better than Skype! Screen / window / tab share feature is really handy!

No real issues with Zoho Meeting, it does exactly what you expect of an online meeting platform!

Wendy
Freelance Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Easy to use, smooth, simple, perfect for freelancers

Kommentare: Overall, it's been a great experience. I have not had any issues so far.

It is inexpensive, easy to set up and use with a simple interface and offers smooth, clear video and audio.

So far, I've not found anything I do not like or feel is lacking.

Samuel Isaí
Samuel Isaí
FullStack dev in Mexiko
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

an office great job

Kommentare: It has helped me to bring my ideas to my colleages, it is a good tool which provides feactures that aren´t included in others services

I love zoho supports and manages many people at the same time, it helps me to interact with other faster and easily

sometimes, zoho takes a lot of my computer resourses

Nicole
CEO in Frankreich
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great entry-level online meeting product

I like the flexibility of the plans, the fact that Zoho offers a free plan for new businesses and I appreciate the ease of use

I run into issues with video on every call and especially when screen sharing. This does not happen on other platforms

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Meeting Review

Ease of setup and use. I use ZM to remote login to my practice computers when I need access to my computers outside the office. Easy to use, both laptop/desktop and mobile.

There really is not anything I do not like, but then my use of ZM is relatively basic, and for that, it is excellent.

Justin
CEO in Trinidad und Tobago
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Meeting Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My experience has been wonderful thus far as I was able to host successul meetings with my teams.

I love the fact that I can host meetings at any time and anywhere with ease

N/A, I have not encountered any problem using Zoho Meeting thus far

James
President in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Extraordinary Product

Kommentare: We use Zoho Meeting for demonstrations, coaching sessions and engaging corporate teams. In working with Zoho Meeting we have conducted leadership training to up to 100 corporate clients globally with ease at the same time. Zoho Meeting has also helped us in nurturing our prospects and moving them along the pipeline. We use different presenters with differing backgrounds and style in our meetings. Being able to send reminders to keep the time of a webinar fresh is an asset.

Zoho Meeting has helped us enormously as an online training company. Zoho Meeting allows us to use a robust product that is simple to use. It is scalable and enormously cost-effective. We host over 3,000 online training webinars yearly. Zoho Meeting has helped us in conducting live and on-demand products. The simplicity of Zoho Meeting gives us a strong and stable platform that allowed our staff to get started almost immediately. Generally, meeting products can be slow. Whether we are providing corporate meetings of 100 employees or more Zoho Meeting performs easier.

It was vital for us to have a meeting tool that integrates seamlessly with our CRM. We have many leads we want to have a meeting with at some point. We needed to have an efficient way to do that. Zoho built in the activities section for our leads and clients when we add an event. This has led to an increase of meeting attendees and grown the awareness of our company.

Getjan
Agile Project Manager in Niederlande
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Inyuitive with a bit of ZoHo help

Kommentare: Seenless for internal collaboration, external collaboration requires a few clicks. Webinar is super.

The completeness of the ZoHo suite : you can keep all in 1 cloud location and have a zoho home access panel.

It is too bad that Wordrive does not work with Projects though

Pradeep
Manager IT in Indien
Pharmazeutika, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Zoho Meeting Good Solution for Online Meeting and the Video Conferencing

Kommentare: I have overall 3 years rich and happy experience of Zoho Meeting and found it very useful and good with the business requirements.

There are a lot of features and the reason for like the Zoho Meeting, like Host Control, Real time Chat, Meeting management and easy to use.

NO, Till my last 2 years experience I have not any problem with this Zoho Meeting.

Jose
CEO in Venezuela
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

excellent service

Kommentare: always works excellent to make my meetings

The service works and they improve it more and more, it is very easy to get used to it

Few people know about it and it is usually difficult to make them not want other apps

Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Easy & Cost effective

Is easy to use, administrate, and cost-effective.

It doesn't have an option for the desktop

Antwort von Zoho

Hello, Thank you for reviewing us. We do provide desktop app for Windows, Mac and Linux. You can download the desktop app from the below link. http://meeting.zoho.com/agent

Joseph
Managing Director in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An indispensable tool for business!

Kommentare: Fantastic. It has given a professional outlook to our operations.

1. Ease of setting up a meeting and meeting link generation with auto download feature for those who do not have Zoho Meeting app already downloaded. 2. Excellent streaming quality inn Audio and Video. 3. Helpful additional features such as sharing, recording, polling, analytics etc.,

1. Audio - I understand sometimes the loss of audio could also be attributed to the internet strength available at various points of collaborators geographies.

Neeraj
Neeraj
Senior IT Recruiter in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy To Use Online Meetings Platforms And Lead To Improve Productivity

Kommentare: It helps me to interact with my colleagues instantly and schedule meetings conveniently. It has greatly aided me in managing the remote server and achieving our goals. Overall, an excellent tool all around with useful features.

This platform is so interactive for video meetings is its most impressive feature. I can take notes throughout the meetings and preserve the information I need without leaving the meetings. Additionally, this platform has some very wonderful capabilities such as screen sharing, file sharing, remote access, etc.

Occasionally a very tiny audio and video lags. There are few customization options for the registration form and is less engaging. During the meetings, copying and pasting into the chatbox does not work at all.

Abhinav
Abhinav
Sr Software Integrator in Indien
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Meeting: A complete solution to host a webinar.

Kommentare: Zoho meeting help in organizing meeting and webinar in very easy and interesting way. The brand logo and name on screenshare in meeting make it professional feel. Firefox and Google extension require no additional software download and install to participate in meeting or webinar.

Zoho Meeting is a complete solution to host a webinar, It make the meeting more interactive with face to face, audio/video discussion and screen sharing. Tool don't require downloads as it work well on web-based platform. The session can be recorded, store online and can be share with link. Zoho Meeting also integrate with Microsoft Outlook calendar and provide reminder before meeting start. The online question and answer polling make the webinar more interactive.

Toll-Free dailup add-on need to setup separately. Zoho meeting should also come with some Do Not Disturb setting in which host can focus on the presentation and pop-up will show to co-host only or to all.

Christopher
Chief of Training in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Easy Web-based application

Kommentare: I recently started a training and consulting company just before COVID struck. I am able to still offer virtual training events at a low cost which allows me to offer my services for less than many of my competitors.

The three top pros of this software are price, security, and that it is web-based. It seems like every organization I deal with has a different meeting platform that requires everyone to download software. Zoho Meeting worked with every browser I tried. I do not have to worry if my clients need admin privileges to attend my meeting or webinar. The security allows the host to lock meetings and remove unwanted guests. The price is very reasonable compared to other platforms making it easy to get started.

Having a waiting room would be nice so you can tell if someone you wanted to attend your meeting or seminar was running late. I could not find a way to do a speaker view in the meeting session but that is not that big of a deal to me.

Antwort von Zoho

Hello, Thank you for your valuable feedback! We are currently working on the speaker/spotlight view during the meeting which should solve your requirement. This will be rolled out soon. We have taken the meeting room requirement as a feature request and will be taken in our future updates. Stay tuned with our latest updates in the below link. https://www.zoho.com/meeting/whats-new.html

Swapnil
Swapnil
Head Business Development in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Get your online Meetings and Webinar on Zoho Meeting

Kommentare: My overall experience with Zoho Meeting has been good. And i expect the product upgrade with some good features in the near future.

The platform is very ease to use and comes with my Zoho One subscription. It is very easy to setup and conduct meetings and webinars while you run polls, add co-organizers, and conduct a Q&A session. I am an ardent user and fan of Zoho platform and I am certain the product will evolve going further for sure. The main advantage of Zoho is it is lean, simple to use, good for pocket and eventually will get better with product upgrades. Hence I highly recommend Zoho Meeting.

There are lot of features missing compared to webinar or meeting platforms like Getresponse, Zoom, MS teams, Everwebinar which are widely used platforms globally. These are dedicated platform for conducting meetings and hence lacks certain features. The UI compared to these platforms is pretty simple and not much intuitive. Also it takes certain time to mute, unmute for video and voice both compared to the aforesaid mature platforms.

Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Zoho CRM and Zoho Meeting, making my working days easier

Easy to setup and integration with Zoho CRM

It's all ok . All the features I am using re appreciated and fully matching our needs

Sanchita
Sanchita
Software Engineer in Indien
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Zoho Meeting for better communication

Kommentare: Zoho Meeting is enchancing the user experience at it come with the most useful feature that require to conduct the webinar. Email reminders help in to remind about our meetings. The chat and online polls help you to get connected with your attendee. We can also switch the presenter in between in meeting. The webinar analytical help you in collecting the details from your attendees. We can also add the brand logo and name for organisation’s account. iOS/Android apps let your attendees to join on mobiles. Host can mute the audio of attendees and can be up-mute on request to host.

Zoho meeting is a great conferencing software that let us conduct the online meetings and webinar in more efficient way. I have used many webinar solutions but Zoho Meeting is loaded with the most useful features. Best feature in it is we can publish the details for webinar and interested user can register and host can conduct it according. We can also share the screen, audio/video which make the webinar more interesting. Host is having option to perform share the selected application screen. The audio can be shared over the computer or over the dail-up.

I am unable to find any feature to point out in this section as it is doing it job very efficiently. Zoho should work on it support.

Antwort von Zoho

Thank you for your feedback and comments. Keep hosting meeting and webinar and share your comments with us. We have direct live chat and email support for Zoho Meeting.

Carlos
Carlos
Director in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho: a suite of products that deliver

I have been a zoho paid subscriber since 2009 (invoicing, spreadsheets, and now webinars). I love the simplicity, design and the UI/UX.

I would love to see better recognition and user base in Spain, where I live. I keep recommending Zoho and after all these years most people around me feel I am a freak since they never heard from it before. I am a big fan of Google products and Hubspot, to name a few I use on a regular basis, but it is frustrating to see great software out there that does not get the recognition it deserves because the big guys are..., well..., big.