Über SoftPlan

Entworfen für Wohn-und Leichtbauindustrie.

Erfahre mehr über SoftPlan

This software is so easy to use especially for Residential designing.

Bewertungen zu SoftPlan

4,0
4,0

SoftPlan hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 15 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du SoftPlan bereits verwendet?

Shubham
Senior Project Manager in Indien
Essen & Trinken

Great tool to design commercial and residential projects

This is a great tool for architects to help them design commercial and residential projects . Recommended product :)

Principal in USA
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Softplan Gave us an Edge

Kommentare: Softplan has made creating construction documents a breeze and very professional looking. We do high end residential and light commercial, and it has never failed us. It encourages us to put more detail into the drawings to allow us to save time later when we generate sections and interior elevations with accurate detail. My workers are so proud of what they create thanks to Softplan.

I love the simple shortcut commands and how simple it is to sketch floor plans on the fly and how easy they can be set to dimensional accuracy. The overlay and 3D tools keep multi story designs on in good shape at all times. In the plus subscription, support has been like having a dedicated CAD manager on staff. Excellent value!

I have no dislikes, but what I like the least, I would say is needing a USB sentinel key, but I understand its use.

Winston
President in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I've used this product for years designing homes and remodels. Once learned can do plans fast.

Kommentare: Able to completely create house building plans ready to submit to City.

Can make floorplans quickly. Easy to copy one plan's notes to the next. Software runs fast on a basic desktop computer. Clients like to see basic layouts when I submit bids. Don't have to upgrade constantly if you're happy with the features in the version you purchased and no yearly fees. Easy to paint and add texture to elevations or 3d. SqFt calcs easy, and material lists available once plan is done.

Older versions (13) don't have easy was to convert to PDF, way too many steps to get to a PDF. Upgrade prices are very high for a small contractor. Complex roofs can be hard to draw unless you do it full time or have lots of experience drawing roofs. Scaled Plot Plans can be hard to create correctly unless you do it often.

William
Sr Proj Manager in USA
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Softplan has come a long way baby!

This software is so easy to use especially for Residential designing. Great product.

A bit less intuitive than Autodesk's AutoCAD, but cost and use is much different also.

Aditya
Civil Designer in USA
Tiefbau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Not Revit..but still does the job.

Kommentare: I have used SoftPlan for house design purposes. It is very useful for preliminary design as UI is very easy. However it can not do engineering analysis to validate your design. So its basically used for making pretty pictures.

User Interface - SoftPlan has very easy to understand user interface. There are no difficult commands that you need to remember while drawing production. Compared to AutoDesk Revit, SoftPlan is easy to learn.

Interoperability - SoftPlan does not support IFC files. So there is difficulty when you are trying to achieve BM interoperability between multiple trades. This limits the use of SoftPlan and gives AutoDesk Revit a benefit.

Brian
Purchasing and Estimating Manager in USA

Works as Expected

Kommentare: Very good overall experience. Softplan is essential to our home building company. It allows a single person to generate residential construction documents for 65 houses per year.

You get a no nonsense residential drafting software. Very easy to get started, but still packed with features. We have been using it for 5plus years are still finding new features to use. Overall, the most essential feature is the Softlist takeoff module.

The only issue I have is with customer support. You can get support, but it is through a clunky interface. There is not a way to speak to a rep at Softplan as far as I can tell.

JAMES
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best residential software available

Kommentare: I switched to Softplan in the late 80's and rarely use any other software unless needed.

The biggest thing currently is designing in 2-d and 3-d at the same time.

True .dwg and .dwf drawing compatibility and cross platform functionality is a little difficult at times.

, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

SoftPlan is easy to use, scales well, and is feature rich. Our most highly recommended application.

Designing for residential and light commercial projects has become intuitive and accessible with SoftPlan. It helps us present data-rich designs quickly and efficiently, without any concerns.

At first we wondered if SoftPlan was right for us but after a brief training period, we soon realized it would give us significant benefits. Once we absorbed it fully, it worked very well for us.

Denis
head of it department in Russland
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

great programm

Very good program for making plans and designs. Our company is engaged in designing interiors and this program helps a lot with it.

Of the minuses I want to note, although this is even more likely not a minus, but a wish. I would like to see in the future more ready plans for country houses.

sophie
student in USA

not bad

the Customer support is really helpful and fast. easy to make change on your project easy to do Professional drawings and create plan

the software is not always easy to use and the update are expensive and long to update. their is things like curving that are extremely hard to use and learn

Jeremy
Tiefbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bad experience

Kommentare: It started off well but ended very poorly. For anyone doing residential design as their primary work I have no doubt this is a good option. For someone trying to use the software for more custom type of work it is not worth the investment.

Originally I felt that this would be a great product to create some plans and renderings to support engineering. The visual aspect of the 3D portion is obviously a plus, though other software also has this option.

The software was not nearly as intuitive as other software packages we have used. And trying to do anything custom that doesn't fit within residential was like square pegs in round holes. Most recently I decided to go from 2 licenses to 1 because we were not using the product but I felt it would be good to maintain a license for the amount of time invested. I have found now that when you try to cancel SoftPlan gives you a homework assignment to mail the keys back in and charges you until they receive the keys. If you are a small company with a busy schedule and don't manage to get to the Post Office in the limited hours they are open then guess what. They keep on charging.

Architect/ Owner in USA
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

Architect opinion of SoftPLAN

Kommentare: Very easy to use 2D. 3D is somewhat difficult. Customer support is not good. Overall very happy with the software. I am a registered architect practicing for last 30 years in large and small offices. I now own my own office and use SoftPLAN.

Very intuitive.

Not very easy to use for small commercial.

Hussain
Business in Indien

Very intuitive

For professionals this software is really helpful. Designing and drawing can be done smoothly and there isn't much lag problem either

It had a lot of complexities to turn into PDF . Design a 3D project is very difficult for beginners like me . Updates should be a bit cheaper

Gary
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's a great program with a great outcome

Kommentare: Ability to draw my own plans in a time frame that fit my needs without waiting for others to do the drawings.

Customer support Professional looking drawings Ability to draw any plan Easy of making changes, adds, deducts etc.

Learning curve was too long Expensive updates needed on a regular basis Difficulty in doing certain things

Gabriel
Senior Project Manager in Lesotho
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Easy of use and professional

Kommentare: Fast, smart and easy to use, the only snag is that demo version does not allow you the real feel like Archicad!