Über Getscreen.me

Getscreen.me ist eine einfache und praktische Fernzugriffssoftware für die Verwaltung, den technischen Support und die Heimarbeit.

Erfahre mehr über Getscreen.me

Support : Their live chat is fast and helpful. Simplicity : Simple enough so anyone can set it up without any issue.

It can be a bit slow some days and some grief when supporting Apple macs.

Bewertungen zu Getscreen.me

4,9

Getscreen.me hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 149 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Getscreen.me bereits verwendet?

Mohammed
Mohammed
System Engineer in USA
Medienproduktion, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Getscreen.me Top-class Remote Desktop Support Tool, with easy Screen Sharing Solution.

Kommentare: Robust tool with all the features we use and run them in web browser on any kind of device which makes this tool a stunner. Overall the speed is faster than any remote support software I have used so far.

We use it mainly for remote customers support, with quick support option which is easy to do especially when user have installed their browser add-on. The simplicity of this tool is great easy to use install and with a very clean and easy to navigate UI which allows users easy to complete any support session without much support, and I like I can create a quick link to assist a customer remotely easily. I like the Telegram integration which issues fast support the request takes only 10 secs and ready to join from the Telegram app. I like the embedded option which helps me to place the join module in my website. Easy to share screen with my customers during support sessions. The ability to just send a link and connect remotely to the computer without any installation is great.

It's a bit expensive for the small teams, there is need to cut the price which would be a fair option to the small teams. Overall I can't complain anything else is working excellenty.

letztes Jahr

Mohammed, we're really grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us.

CEO in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An affordable option to more expensive programs if bought on lifetime or long plans

Kommentare: We support all our customers with computer problems and also for training and explanations of problems, this saves a massive amount of travel time and keeps our carbon foot print low. We can also respond a lot quicker than waiting for an engineer to be available to attend. We can also do work after hours upgrading or checking backups that would be difficult in person.

The main features I need are easy to deploy quick support that doesn't need a lot of explaining as some customers are not very I.T literate and also unattended to drop in and out of machines whenever required. Getscreen can do both of these easily, although not as elegantly as other tools we have used but it does the job. There is an option for Video and voice chat which looks interesting but have not tried this feature yet as we use a different tool for this but we are going to give it a test drive.

It doesn't reconnect on a reboot and does get stuck a few times and needs a refresh which is a bit annoying when busy I would also like it to log sessions but it doesn't do it as well as Zoho. It can be a bit slow some days and some grief when supporting Apple macs

Antwort von Get Screen Software

Hi, Michael! Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us! In order not to lose access to your computer after it has been rebooted, you need to install the agent. After that, the program will start automatically.

Project Scientist in USA
Forschung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

More or less works.

Kommentare: Fair. If I paid what Teamviewer asks, I would expect it to work like Teamviewer. Since I didn't, I'm not quite sure how to feel about the experience.

Price is great (especially the three year intro price). It works (ish) on linux and is easy to depoly.

There seem to be a fair number of bugs. Didn't have the ability to type a "v" (capital or lower case) for a while. Now that seems to be working, but typing in terminal now makes the window shift over with each character typed (and backwards with delete). This causes icons not to line up, so the mouse stops working. Never complete fails, just buginess.

Antwort von Get Screen Software

Hello, Michael. Thank you for the error message when connecting to the Linux operating system. We have made some fixes for your case. It works better now. We are very flexible towards our customers and we are attentive to feedback because we want to provide the best service. Thank you for still with us.

Samir
IT engineer in Russland
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easiest Remote Access service for me

Kommentare: This is so far the Easiest Remote Access service we ever used. Absolute time saver for me helping my distributed team and accessing IP Locked applications remotely. It works perfectly and is a very easy to use tool.
It has all the essential options to be able to work remotely even from iOS devices.
The system is very stable and offers good remote image quality.
It doesn't matter if you connect for a few seconds or if you stay much longer. This tool is worth it.
I recommend it to everyone!

Very fast, easy to use, a lot of functions, they develop their service consistently Cloud/Browser based; ✅No complicated setup/settings; ✅Session recording; ✅Great support; ✅Very well developed;

Cannot copy and paste files, cannot send folders, only separete files, for now they not have full bramding (cname support)

Darshan
Darshan
Manager India in Indien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Remote Desktop Features that Best for Network Administrator in Company and Education Institute

Kommentare: This is work on major 3 platform without any issue, and all in one solution

This software faster help customer to sort out problem, i recommend strongly to buy this getscreen.me beacuse this have all in one solution , first for personal use , another for network device management and last one is help customer without any major install customer side, and price is most important stuff very very good price with this amazing features

i not found any cons yet and it work seems expacted

Luke
PM in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A fantastic remote desktop / control application

Kommentare: I've been very happy with my experience so far. It provides more value for the money than the 'well known' competitors.

This is a full featured remote desktop application. It supports permanent links, Windows/Mac/Android/IOS. No client needs to be installed as it can work completely through browser plugins. You can easily record your activities and take screenshots through the app. I find it has more features and is easier to use than a lot of the competitors - and the price is much more attractive.

The android app development is a little slow - but still useable.

letztes Jahr

Luke, we are happy that you find our software useful! Thanks for such fantastic feedback.

Azizah
Azizah
Office Management in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy software for screen sharing and remote desktop

Kommentare: We have use it for so long and quite happy with the result.

With Getscreen.me, connecting, accessing, and dispensing remote desktops is easy and quick. Sharing materials with a group of colleagues or clients is made easier with this tool's aid. With a few clicks, I can show my virtual customers my screen.

I still need to learn how to start applications without my action whenever I reboot the laptop. Perhaps an automatic start option exists, but I have been unable to locate it.

letztes Jahr

Azizah, thanks for your review! You can find more about automatic authorization here: https://getscreen.ru/en/docs/dashboard#desktops-card-login The setting is only available for computers with agent software installed

Liga
Project manager in Lettland
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best software

I use Getscreen.me daily to help our customers with their computer issues remotely and there is no better remote desktop app for it. Very easy to use with clean interface that does not cause any questions at all. I have used different softwares before for remote access, and can say with no hesitation, this is the best there is! I highly recommend to purchase this software, you will not look back for a second.

I have to understand yet how to launch automatimaticly on Mac computers after restarting it. Maybe there is a feature like autolaunch, but I have not found it.

Antwort von Get Screen Software

Liga, thank you for your positive review of our service! We are happy that you found what you were looking for. As for problems with restarting on Mac - just now we are working on it and will implement this feature soon!

Pratik
IT Manager in Indien
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Too Fast and Secure ! Love the Interface. Very Easy to Understand

Kommentare: This is a very Good Software, The Professional can see the Desktop on a WebBrowser. Which is a Good Feature, Not present in Teamviewer natively, Ultraviewer & AnyDesk.

Faster than the Teamviewer Software. Very Easy to Understand. Logs are Pretty good feature.

File Limits. Session Limits atleast should be 30 Minutes, Continuation of Session should be present like TeamViewer incase of PC Restart events.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best screen sharing tool

Kommentare: I am very happy with this purchase, now this tool is a replacement of other screen sharing tools for us

This software is very powerful and easy to use. no lagging, connection does not lose.

Branding is not offered at all level. also very limited team members.

Johnson
Salesperson in Kenia
Unterhaltungselektronik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A whip-smart,perspicacious and splendid Cloud-based remote desktop access and control software.

Kommentare: Getscreen.me enables me to provide support to our customers remotely.It's also simple to monitor and manage remote work with Getscreen.me.

I like how this tool allows me to access and control devices remotely.It's simple to transfer files with Getscreen.me.It's easy to chat with our customers remotely using this tool.Finally, Getscreen.me works perfectly when used for screen sharing purpose.

Although I find Getscreen.me to be one of the best remote connectivity software in the market,unstable internet may affect the performance of this software negatively.

letztes Jahr

Johnson, thank you for your feedback, we are delighted that you are using our software!

Kelly
Marketing Specialist in Spanien
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

My remarkable experience with Getscreen.me. Best screen sharing tool.

Kommentare: Getscreen.me is an excellent and outstanding solution for screen sharing and file sharing. I recommend it.

Getscreen.me enables me to easily share screen and files. Also, i like the ability to view desktop connection history and makes it super easy to record screen sharing sessions. I can access it from anywhere anytime as long as i have internet connection.

The only negative issue i can mention about Getscreen.me is when it comes to paste or copy files which is quite difficult.

Antwort von Get Screen Software

Kelly, thank you for your positive feedback! It would be interesting to know what the difficulty was in copying the files, perhaps our specialists could help.

Melvin
Human Resource Manager in Kenia
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional, excellent,simple to use, cost-effective and outstanding remote desktop access software.

I like how Getscreen.me allows me to collaborate with other coworkers remotely regardless of where they are. It is a great application that brings us together as employees enabling us to work together as a team and towards achieving our business goals. Getscreen.me is super easy and fast to implement and i like how it helps me offer remote support to our customers. I like the interface which is easy to learn and adapt and the customer support is readily available anytime you need help.

Getscreen.me has completely boosted our communication and as long as we have strong and stable internet connection, we are set to go.

letztes Jahr

Melvin, thank you for your feedback, we are delighted that you are using our software!

Sharon
Senior Accountant in Spanien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Getscreen.me is what we were looking for. Best screen sharing tool.

Kommentare: Overall, Getscreen.me is a great and unique product for screen sharing and file sharing. I like it's super speed when it comes to file sharing which saves time.

Getscreen.me is the best solution we were looking for for screen sharing and file sharing. It enables me to easily collaborate with other colleagues regardless of their location. It enables me to easily record screen sessions and it's highly accessible from anywhere anytime.

I don't like the fact that i cannot copy and paste files.

Antwort von Get Screen Software

Sharon thanks for your feedback - it's always nice to get a 10 out of 10 from a regular user!

Jimmy
Team lead Information and Technology in Kenia
Onlinemedien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great of all time. It never disappoints

Kommentare: Getscreen.me is a cloud based that allow me 5o connect to my pc remotely through a direct link from browser. We are able to collaborate and share files by screen sharing.

The security of data transmitted is of high notch since all data transmitted is encrypted. I like how it easily integrates with other products like Telegram and Google Chrome extension. I like the customer support team who are always available to support us incase of any questions concerning the product. Has simple and straightforward UI thus making it easy to navigate through all features.

For some organisation the price may not be that friendly especially small scale businesses. Ot would be better if its adjusted to make it affordable to all.

letztes Jahr

Jimmy, thank you for your feedback!

Jennifer
Accountant in Spanien
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent, exceptional, fantastic and fabulous tool for screen sharing.

Getscreen.me is excellent, fantastic, exceptional and brilliant tool for screen sharing. It enables us to keep in touch with each other regardless of where you are. It is quite easy and fast to implement and set up. I like how it enables me to work remotely and monitor remote work with it.

Getscreen.me is an excellent and exceptional tool that enables me to share files with colleagues effectively and its speed is super awesome.

Antwort von Get Screen Software

Jennifer, we are delighted that you have enjoyed our service! Thank you for your feedback.

Kelsey
Accountant in UK
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A fruitful,wonderful and Godzilla solution for remote desktop access,control and support.

Kommentare: Getscreen.me is a convenient tool for screen sharing and for remote work monitoring and management.

Getscreen.me has gained popularity as an alternative solution for remote desktop access and control in the market.It's better suited for quick files transfer.It's a reliable tool for remote support hence it's simple and fast to resolve technical problems that our clients and team encounters.

Getscreen.me never disappoints as it achieves all it's designed objectives.

Antwort von Get Screen Software

Godzilla solution) This review made our day, thanks, Kesley!

Andrew
Account Manager in Spanien
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Getscreen.me is a solid platform for remote device access and control.

Getscreen.me is a very important application since it is used for remote support and it enables me to send instant messages to my colleagues. I like how it enables me to share files with other coworkers within a short period of time. Also, it is a great application for instant screen sharing.

I had a great experience with Getscreen.me and since I started using it i have never experienced any difficulties.

Antwort von Get Screen Software

Andrew, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us! We hope to see you again soon.

James
Senior Accountant in Kenia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

One of the most preferred and trusted application for remote desktop access.

Getscreen.me is one of the best and most trusted application for remote desktop access. I like how it is easily accessible from multiple devices and from browser. The interface is very intuitive and user friendly which makes it super easy even for new beginners to adapt it within a short period of time without training. It offers technical support capabilities thus allowing you to offer support remotely.

My experience with Getscreen.me has always been amazing and i have never recorded any challenging issues while using the application.

letztes Jahr

James, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review!

Jones
Senior Account Manager in Spanien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A robust and powerful application for remote work.

Getscreen.me is the best solution i have ever used for remote work. It enables me and my colleagues to easily engage regardless of where you are. It is super easy and simple to learn and understand and the customer service is top notch. It is fast and easy to share files.

I have had a remarkable experience with Getscreen.me and i can't recall anything that disappointed me.

Antwort von Get Screen Software

Jones, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

Donald
IT Manager in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A fantastic and sensational remote desktop control software.

Kommentare: It's simple and fast to share desktop screen with my team and also recording sessions effectively with Getscreen.me.

Getscreen.me is best suited for accessing and controlling remote computers easily.Likewise,with Getscreen.me I can offer technical support to remote team.I like this tool because it has a simple,clean,intuitive and user-friendly interface to work with.It's simple to chat with my team thus seamless collaboration.

When my team is working in remote area where internet connectivity is poor,it's simple to start remote computer connection sessions.

Antwort von Get Screen Software

Donald, thank you for your detailed feedback, stay tuned!

Jude
Senior Account Manager in Kenia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

''' Getscreen.me, an incredible and superb platform for remote desktop access. '''

Kommentare: Getscreen.me is an incredible platform for remote desktop access and control and through this it saves much time. It is easy to implement it. I like the ease of accessing this platform from any device, iOS or Android. This makes the platform very helpful at all times.

First, the ability to share my desktop screen is astonishing. This is a great feature.This platform let's you use remote computers by establishing a secure connection. The establishment of the connection is super fast and I love this.

I have had a remarkable experience with this flawless platform. There's nothing I can dislike about it.

letztes Jahr

Jude, thanks for your feedback!

Ashitosh
Computer Systems Analyst in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Spectacular,incredible and dazzling Remote Desktop Access software.

Kommentare: I'm impressed to use Getscreen.me to monitor and manage remote work.Facilitates real-time chat with remote team and clients.

Getscreen.me has the most impactful features that delights me and achieve my my objectives and they include;remote technical support,screen sharing,easy files transfer and remote desktop access and sharing.

Getscreen.me performs extremely well and I don't find any limitation.

Elijah
Web Developer in Kenia
Gastgewerbe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Getscreen.me is the best and easiest application for remote desktop access.

Getscreen.me is an advanced and outstanding application for remote desktop access which enhance instant remote desktop control and access. I like it super amazing interface which is easy to use and adapt. Also, it makes it easy and helps to offer remote support to clients. I like the fact that Getscreen.me can easily be accessed from any of my devices and from browser. Has a very nice and responsive technical support.

Getscreen.me is a must use application for remote desktop access and until today, i can't remember anything that disappointed me while using the application.

letztes Jahr

Elijah, thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us!

Ezekiel
Marketing Specialist in Kenia
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect,innovative and magnificent Remote Desktop Software.

Kommentare: Getscreen.me makes it's simple to monitor and manage remote work.

Getscreen.me enables me to easily chat and engage with our clients effectively.I like ease to access and control remote desktops with this tool.Screen sharing process is more easier with Getscreen.me.I like ease to share files with others .

The only challenge that I find with this tool is that I get disconnected from screen sharing session when having unstable internet connectivity.

letztes Jahr

Ezekiel, thank you so much for your feedback!