Über Getscreen.me

Getscreen.me perhaps the simplest and most convenient remote access software for administration, technical support and work from home.

Erfahre mehr über Getscreen.me

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Getscreen.me bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Darshan V.
Darshan V.
Manager India in Indien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Remote Desktop Features that Best for Network Administrator in Company and Education Institute

Kommentare: This is work on major 3 platform without any issue, and all in one solution

This software faster help customer to sort out problem, i recommend strongly to buy this getscreen.me beacuse this have all in one solution , first for personal use , another for network device management and last one is help customer without any major install customer side, and price is most important stuff very very good price with this amazing features

i not found any cons yet and it work seems expacted

Samir P.
IT engineer in Russland
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easiest Remote Access service for me

Kommentare: This is so far the Easiest Remote Access service we ever used. Absolute time saver for me helping my distributed team and accessing IP Locked applications remotely. It works perfectly and is a very easy to use tool.
It has all the essential options to be able to work remotely even from iOS devices.
The system is very stable and offers good remote image quality.
It doesn't matter if you connect for a few seconds or if you stay much longer. This tool is worth it.
I recommend it to everyone!

Very fast, easy to use, a lot of functions, they develop their service consistently Cloud/Browser based; ✅No complicated setup/settings; ✅Session recording; ✅Great support; ✅Very well developed;

Cannot copy and paste files, cannot send folders, only separete files, for now they not have full bramding (cname support)

Liga L.
Project manager in Lettland

Best software

5 letzten Monat Neu

I use Getscreen.me daily to help our customers with their computer issues remotely and there is no better remote desktop app for it. Very easy to use with clean interface that does not cause any questions at all. I have used different softwares before for remote access, and can say with no hesitation, this is the best there is! I highly recommend to purchase this software, you will not look back for a second.

I have to understand yet how to launch automatimaticly on Mac computers after restarting it. Maybe there is a feature like autolaunch, but I have not found it.

letzten Monat

Liga, thank you for your positive review of our service! We are happy that you found what you were looking for. As for problems with restarting on Mac - just now we are working on it and will implement this feature soon!

Michael G.
Project Scientist in USA
Forschung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

More or less works.

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Fair. If I paid what Teamviewer asks, I would expect it to work like Teamviewer. Since I didn't, I'm not quite sure how to feel about the experience.

Price is great (especially the three year intro price). It works (ish) on linux and is easy to depoly.

There seem to be a fair number of bugs. Didn't have the ability to type a "v" (capital or lower case) for a while. Now that seems to be working, but typing in terminal now makes the window shift over with each character typed (and backwards with delete). This causes icons not to line up, so the mouse stops working. Never complete fails, just buginess.

letztes Jahr

Hello, Michael. Thank you for the error message when connecting to the Linux operating system. We have made some fixes for your case. It works better now. We are very flexible towards our customers and we are attentive to feedback because we want to provide the best service. Thank you for still with us.

CEO in UK

One of the best screen sharing tool

Kommentare: I am very happy with this purchase, now this tool is a replacement of other screen sharing tools for us

This software is very powerful and easy to use. no lagging, connection does not lose.

Branding is not offered at all level. also very limited team members.

Olof N.
Olof N.
IT Consultant in Schweden

Great altarnative to Teamviewer

Kommentare: Good so far

I use it on a server at the office and so far it's been working great. The only things that I can't seem to adjust the resolution as large as I want.

Some settings are missing, for example, the ability to change screen resolution for large screens.

David K.
CEO in Deutschland

Excellent product and good replacement for T$$mVie$er

Kommentare: Using Getscreen, connecting to various OSes with a smooth screen update frequency works very well.

The ease of setup and operation is what really stands out. The interface is self-explaining and hassle-free. I have previously used various products to perform remote management and this one surpasses especially the lame VNC implementation of MacOS, which is absolutely unusable at higher resolutions.

I am having some issues with clipboard exchange from Mac to Windows. Even when not using the keyboard shortcuts but going via the "Copy"/"Paste" context menu, I could not get it to work. I am sure that this will be fixed in the future. Sometimes, the window contents aren't properly refreshed (again connecting from MacOS to Windows). A manual refresh button would be nice.

Jorge M.
.NET Software Engineer in Peru
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Nice surprise!

Kommentare: I really great and nice surprise, I wanted a free and cheap alternative to other services which have a higher price. Getscreen.me offers the same and more, it is an inexpensive option that I totally recommend.

I really like the easy setup and configuration Getscreen.me offers to have a new computer setup for remote control. I have to help my mother who works on another city and Getscreen.me helps me helping her with her work.

Sometimes it is slow to connect to. I think it is because of bandwidth or some other network-related issue that generates latency. It is not critical but makes the experience a bit laggy sometimes.

Michael dyhr I.
Michael dyhr I.
CEO in Dänemark
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Product in the making

Kommentare: So far it is running fine.
I have an OnPrem ConnectWise solution that is verymuch superior to this, but the cost of ConnectWise vs this, I can wait for Getscreen to solve all the baby bugs and have a very stabel product.

It is 100% webbased, so I can use it from any device to remote pc and mac. It was pretty cheap compared to teamviewer and connectwise. Listening to the suggestions, they have improved a lot of features.

File transfer not working properly Can't have the client to initiate a supportrequest by downloading the branded software and run it.

Founder in Malta
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good MSP product

Very easy to use and has the features I would want that haven't seen in alternatives

the quick support file is a bit large (2.1mb) which can be a bit slow for slow internet users or heavy computers

Emilio O.
CEO in Spanien

Software de calidad a buen precio

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Satisfactoria

El uso desde el navegador y la posibilidad de llamar

No se pueden comprar ordenadores adicionales dentro de una misma licencia, hay que subir al plan superior que cuadriplica el precio

letzten Monat

We appreciate your kind feedback and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Patch H.
Director in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

TeamViewer who??!?

Kommentare: I was skeptical about this product when I saw it but thought why not give it a go, they have a few features that appealed to me that I hadnt seen before: 1) Browser based - No having to download any software.
2) Telegram integration - Issuing quick support reguests takes about 10 seconds and I can join from the Telegram app.
3) Branding - Ill admit I haven't looked very far regarding this feature but I really like it, I'll be completely sold when they introduce CNAME capabilities.
4) Beautiful interface - I can't help it but I always judge a book by its cover, I was very pleased to see the awesome UX/UI this service offers.
5) Teams - It is unbelievably easy to add new team members to this system, click, type done!
6) Recording - This is the best system I have tested regarding this feature, it just works! Click the button, there is no lag when starting a recording and you can access the recording via the History section and delete them just as easy.
7) Embed option - I really like the embed option so I can place the join module on my website.
If you are unsure they offer a 15 day refund policy so what have you got to lose in testing this awesome service! Cheers,
Shane
Victorian Brotherhood

Browser based Nice UX/UI Easy and quick remote support

No CNAME, this is a must for the white label branding. Speed improovements - Speed is ok but could be better.

Pratik P.
IT Manager in Indien
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Too Fast and Secure ! Love the Interface. Very Easy to Understand

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This is a very Good Software, The Professional can see the Desktop on a WebBrowser. Which is a Good Feature, Not present in Teamviewer natively, Ultraviewer & AnyDesk.

Faster than the Teamviewer Software. Very Easy to Understand. Logs are Pretty good feature.

File Limits. Session Limits atleast should be 30 Minutes, Continuation of Session should be present like TeamViewer incase of PC Restart events.

Jaewon K.
Student in Südkorea
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Very Nice Remote Support Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Pretty good. Moved from TeamViewer and for remote support, it's more than enough.

Ease of use : This software is simple to use and navigate Design : The web UI is pretty and simple Pricing : Cheaper compared to other remote desktop software Support : Their live chat is fast and helpful Simplicity : Simple enough so anyone can set it up without any issue

No desktop app (you can only use the Web UI to connect) Simple and lacks some of advanced settings

Pietro C.
Ingegnere dei sistemi, progettista sistemi elettronici & informatici in Italien

Eleganza e Funzionalità

Kommentare: Ho risolto le numerose assistenze remote che devo svolgere sia per i miei clienti che per i server che ho costruito per l'automazione industriale. Il prodotto è sicuro e molto veloce. Sono molto soddisfatto del prodotto e dell'ottimo customer care dell'azienda.

Prodotto molto ben ingegnerizzato, elegante e con ottime funzionalità di connessione remota e assistenza. Il pannello di controllo centrale è strutturato molto bene, questo permette velocemente di concentrarsi sulle soluzioni e sulla connessione di assistenza remota. La possibilità di registrare i video dell'assistenza remota è molto utile. Inoltre la possibilità di avere lo storico delle connessioni con timestamp e i link a scadenza dopo il termine della sessione sono utilissimi. Ho lavorato con molti software simili, ma Getscreen.me è il migliore in assoluto.

Che non ci sia una versione open source.

David B.
Accountant in Trinidad und Tobago
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product!

5 letztes Jahr

The ease of access and usage compared to a few other remote desktop software is superior! Fast and straight to the point!

None discovered.We are currently still testing but so far has met all our requirements

letztes Jahr

Thank you very much for your feedback, we have many more improvements planned.

IT in Mexiko

I replaced tools from "big players" with Getscreen.me! Very reliable!

Kommentare: At this time, Getscreen.me has solved all our remote support needs.

When giving support to remote users, you need the process to be easy, and Getscreen.me managed to made a very simple UI. All users have been able to give us access to their computers without trouble.

I'd like the option to show remote users a black screen, so we can make changes privately.

Zachary M.
IT Consultant in USA

Great alternative for TeamViewer

Kommentare: Overall, great value. Allows me to access my home computer from work from time to time. That's all I really need it for.

I like that I can login to my home computer from work without being flagged as a "corporate use" case like TeamViewer does.

I do not like that I can't adjust performance settings, such as disable wallpaper, etc.

Vladislav O.
Physicist in Georgien
Halbleiter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I like it

Application is Free, easy, and reliability

On some types of cell phones, The Application uses the keyboard incorrectly.

Tanya F.
Admin in Südafrika
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

User friendly

Kommentare: Great experience

Software is easy to install, i was able to get my colleague to install it as well. It was a hassle free experience.

Nothing that i used, I did not like, software works fine

Alex U.
It manager in Brasilien
Rundfunkmedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Nice

Kommentare: Very good

Fast and easy. Easy to install and good choice to use the browser

Screen resolution. Sometimes appears to be blured

Ken C.
Systems Programmer in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

First week...

Easy to install and use. Less problem with the firewall.

Not clear about the copy and paste function.

Bo H.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

So Far So Good

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Brand new... Noob.

Easy of use. Once I had it set up. Totally awesome and easy to use.

Wasn't understand how the setup worked at first. I'm good now!

Patrick M.
Patrick M.
CEO & Developer in Belgien

Easy to use, great support!

Kommentare: We use GetScreen.me for remote support for our clients. Therefore, it's important that we can deploy the agent software quickly and easily. This is 100% true for GetScreen.me! Once the Agent is set up on the remote computer, it's super easy to connect and work remotely with the client's computer.

Deployment of agent software. Easy of use of the admin site of GetScreen.me. The user interface of the product is superb! Five stars!

We'd like to implement GetScreen's connection in our CRM software via API calls.

Rodney L.
President in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Satified!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It wqs easy to install and get to work.

everything is easy to use and I was able to get started right away

i have nothing bad to say about this product