Über Certn

Certn ist eine ausgezeichnete Lösung für Human Risk Intelligence, mit der Unternehmen umfassende Hintergrundprüfungen auf der ganzen Welt durchführen können.

Erfahre mehr über Certn

Certn has been easy to use, competitive with their pricing, and has a very quick turn around.

I can't think of anything in particular that's not working well.

Bewertungen zu Certn

Certn hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 77 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Certn bereits verwendet?

Sharla
Sharla
Branch Administrator in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ease of Use and Fast

Kommentare: We use this for some candidate background and criminal recorded checks. It's very easy as the administrator to send out, and our customers seem to be able to follow directions with ease. It's a great system.

This program is easy, fast, inexpensive, and has great customer service. If the receiver of the request follows the instructions, it's easy and fast for them to complete as well.

I have not had any issues. This program is easy to follow.

Bruce
Talent Acquisition Manager in Kanada
Baumaterial, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Value is certain with Certn

Kommentare: As of last fall 2020 we competely switched over to Certn after our organization was using another major service provider for years. Really liked the easy of access of the tool and how quickly results were been provided to us (within 15 minutes in many cases). What's even more amusing is that many months after going 100% with Certn, our Owner emailed my boss and myself an article highlighting Certn's growth and funding announcement. Our Owner is very keen for us to using industry leading services and technologies to support our business. When I advised we had already incorporated Certn fully into our recruitment procedures, definitely made my boss look good that we had the best in the business already integrated. And there have been no regrets. I would highly recommend Certn for your processes if you are looking for a super quick, effective service.

I like that it was easy to access online, offered a branded self-serve portal, costing was very competitive, speed of service is outstanding, and super easy to integrate with our ATS (API code readily available). Finally, the folks at Certn were super easy to deal with - support was in the country not in India.

I would like to see more on options on Credit reporting built in.

Cristina
Human Resources Coordinator in USA
Tiefbau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good for International Background Checks

Kommentare: Overall it works well enough for what we need and though it can take a bit of back and forth, customer service is always nice, helpful and does their best to resolve the problem. However, given that our primary background check service syncs with our HRIS (very important to us), and is a great service in itself we won't be fully switching over anytime soon.

I like that we are able to run international background checks, we use Certn for background checks for candidates who are moving from other countries or who have recently moved from another country to the US.

It takes a very long time for the background checks to be completed, it's not always clear why something takes long or a portion was unable to be completed. I have received information that Certn was unable to verify that I was easily able to verify afterward. And I don't love that we don't know the cost until after the background check is run.

Derrick
Co-founder in Kanada
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Increase price without notice

Kommentare: It is good because I like the fact that they don’t take my money I prepaid if I don’t use their service for a while . Onfindo and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] take your money if you don’t use your prepayment . So in a long term certn is good if you loaded a lot of prepayment to use as needed

Easy to send a resend user request to verify and the simplicity of soft check . Prepayment of my funds don’t get taken like Jumio and Onfido

Not mobile friendly on mobile app, verifying email can be added multiple time without validation that the email has already been verified. You loose money doing double verification if you don’t track on your own

Rachel
Manager in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, cost effective check for on-boarding employees

Kommentare: Cost saving and convenient service. We source it initially for creditor background check, now we use it for our own HR on-boarding check.

The user interface is easy to use and aesthetically pleasing. The checks come through pretty fast (most case the checks came back in 2hrs after initial request) and email notifications get sent when a check is completed. Their check covers a variety of database and sanction list and geographies : including Criminal record, public safety, public court record, and global sanction list. Added bonus is that they also included the social media profile for candidates, although we are not making decision based on the social media presence, it's something good to have there. MOST IMPORTANT: it's cost effective. No monthly subscription. It's pay as you go. Way more cheaper compared to traditional background check for low volume user They also have a very good custom service team, answering questions whenever needed.

I wouldn't say it's my least favorite, however because the way how they charge their service is: Basic check + add on checks. ( some of the add-on checks can get expensive), so the user need to understand the differences and value of the add-on check and choose add-on service appropriately.

Samara
Recruitment Manager in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great service

Kommentare: Certn has been great! We've had exceptional customer service with them, and the few times an issue has popped up they've been so quick to help out. They definitely value their customers and provide an excellent overall experience

Certn has been easy to use, competitive with their pricing, and has a very quick turn around!

I can't think of anything in particular that's not working well! We have had a few issues with the integration in our ATS but as soon as we've reached out to Certn, they've fixed it quickly.

Breanna
Talent Acquisition Specialist in Kanada
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Certn Review

Kommentare: Certn is amazing! Their support team is very efficient and prompt to respond to any questions or issues I've experienced. Certn is a "no-brainer" to use to completed background, credit or educational checks and would highly recommend to any company looking for quick turnaround times.

Certn was extremely easy to set up and use. It is very user friendly and easy to teach others on my team how to use and add them as users on our company account. It is very quick and able to yield results much quicker than other providers.

I have no encountered any issues to comment on.

Brad
Managing Partner in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what we needed

Incredibly easy to use. Great user experience.

Haven’t had any issues to date. Have only used pretty basic functions.

Susy
Leader Talent Acquisition in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Changing providers

Kommentare: We may still be in our "honeymoon phase" with our relationship with Certn but based on what we have seen from the very beginning to now I don't expect anything to change except for the better! They are always seeking to understand how or where they can be better and no matter who you speak with they are ready to action and support in whatever way they can.

The ease of integration not only with our tools and tech that we currently use but also the ability to have direct connection with the Certn teams. They continue to deliver in the same fashion - as though we were potential clients vs a long standing client...whether it's the Account Representative, support or technical fixes they are fast, responsive and willing to learn how to be better!

We had some trickies trying to fully integrate into our ATS and ran into some limitations from both sides but they made it work to the best ability - even here Certn's team connected with the ATS tech teams to try and solution our situation and even though it didn't fully work they made it work the best it could.

Ronnie
Ronnie
Chief Business Officer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what we needed

Kommentare: Really appreciate how it integrates with other services we use, such as Vanta.

When you recruit contractors internationally, it can be impossible to find a service that helps with document verification and background checks, no matter what country we are working with. Certn fit the bill perfectly, and within budget.

Checking more databases in more countries would make Certn even better.

Ashley
Talent Acquisition in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Certn Is a Great Quality for the Price

Kommentare: Certn has a great team and wonderful customer service in the event you need assistance.

I love that Certn allows us to brand our background checks and makes it easy for the new hire to complete the necessary information. As a talent acquisition professional, I pay close attention to our hiring and onboarding process and it's the little things that make a huge impact. Certn makes it easy for a small to mid-sized company to customize their reporting needs without having to commit to a large quantity of checks.

Some of our local counties are not digital so the background checks can take longer to get back. In the event that happens, I have to continuously log in to check if it's come back and follow up myself with Certn. There are also some small glitches that they need to work through.

Michelle
Manager, Branch Administration in Kanada
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Comments

Kommentare: As a company, we are very happy with with this product

I like the speed of the results and the various options. Haven't used Soft Check as concerned that there is no consent required by the candidate.

The speed of results from the RCMP report is excellent but is it totally accurate; this is the question I am asked frequently. As the above soft check seems a great tool but with no consent required by the candidate may leave us open to question.

Katrina
Benefits Administrator in Kanada
Bankwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use & great candidate experience

Certn is very easy to use in terms of setting up a background check and sending it off to the candidate. You input their email, select the checks you want done, and an email is generated/sent to the candidate to complete. For most checks, the process is fast and results are seen quickly on their portal.

There are a few background check features which take a while to get back.

Jason
Executive VP in Kanada
Umweltdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

New Service for us

Kommentare: It was a good experience.

I like the ease of use of it. We like the price. The turn around time is better than our previous provider.

There was nothing that I can think of currently .

Marna
Human Resources Generalist in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Good, I am happy with the service.

Easy to use and is pretty quick, customer support with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been excellent. She is quick and gets back to me right away.

The process was easy. It is easy to use.

Ryan
Owner in Kanada
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Efficient & Thorough

Kommentare: Certn has been great to work with and very responsive and friendly when needing help.

Not only does certn save time in the application process, but it also provides a very thorough report for vetting.

Only con is the need to set up a separate application for each property. It would be great if applicant could input “property applying for” & “rent amount”. Just for ease of set up.

Sherry
HR Manager in Kanada
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Time Saver

Kommentare: My experience has been great. Customer Service is very helpful.

I like that it's simple to use. Making requests extremely easy. Confidentiality factor. I don't have to input all of the information.

Would be great to be notified when the applicant receives and opens the email from me/Certn.

Automotive, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

New user

The speed and ease of use is unmatched.

There are some areas in a background check where other providers provide more information.

Navdeep
Safety Manager in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

About Certn

Kommentare: Wonderful Experience

Easy to Use Fast Processing More Reliability

There is nothing that I don't like. Keep it up.

Brittany
Branch Administrator in Kanada
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great

Kommentare: Wonderful

It is very user friendly and the results are generated quickly

Nothing - no complaints, I enjoy using it

Kristin
Division Manager in Kanada
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Canadian Product

Kommentare: My experience with Certn has been great. It was an easy transition to get started and their platform to use is very simple.

I like the fact that I can send a link to an application directly to a tenant to fill out. It also is easy to set up on your phone, so needing a computer isn't required

This isn't necessarily about the software, but I have encountered that it can become pricey if you post your application page on your website and then have multiple people who are under-qualified applying without your knowledge until you either log in or are billed.

Brynn
HR Coordinator in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Certn is Great! Very user friendly, and their customer service is amazing!

Kommentare: Easy and seamless!

CERTN is super user friendly. It is very easy for both team members and administrators to use. The Customer service is also amazing.

I have not run into any issues with CERTN yet.

Katie
Client Services Specialist in Kanada
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very simple to use/fast results

Kommentare: Great!

How easy it is to use, the fast results come back for the criminal

If the criminal comes back not clear, criminal record is not provided.

Patrick
Radiation Safety Officer in Kanada
Forschung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

customization , usability modification

Kommentare: So far everything has been great

the updates to reflect our business model was exceptional. All of the suggestions we made were implemented exceptionally quickly.

nothing was a con with the software... just the learning the new software, but the guides were fine... our two factor authentication was a bigger issue..

Dona
Talent Acquisition Specialist in Kanada
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

CERTN

It is very user friendly and easy to guide/work through.

Issues Related to immigrants and the complications associated with their background checks.