One Time Home Health Care Erfahrungen

Über One Time Home Health Care

Home Care CRM solution that helps businesses manage electronic visit verification, patient coordination, billing, payroll, and more.

Erfahre mehr über One Time Home Health Care

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu One Time Home Health Care

5,0

One Time Home Health Care hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du One Time Home Health Care bereits verwendet?

Lina L.
Program Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

The best software I have worked with

Kommentare: I think that every home care agency should invest in a software that will make the life of their employees easier. Nowadays, we need simple things since we are running around and we don't need more complications. We want the work to be done fast. This software is user friendly, and our company has all ages, we have tech people and others that are confused with tech, so One Time meets all our demands and needs.

What I loved the most is the fact that is easy to use. It does not have many buttons, it's fast and efficient. I do the work I need and it is not complicated to understand. The design is clean, clear, and legible to the eyes.

So far I have liked everything from the software.

Antwort von G-Tech Innovation

vor 3 Monaten

We are very happy to know that our software is helping your agency. Thank you for depositing your trust in Us!