Über HandiSoft

HandiSoft streamlines compliance and strengthens your client relationships with technology to advance your practice.

Erfahre mehr über HandiSoft

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Haben Sie HandiSoft bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Tax Accountant in Australien

Handi Tax and Handi Ledger

Kommentare: No problems to solve. It is a great program and does what it is designed to do. Simple to use and navigate.

We have been using the software for about 30 years and love the ease of use. Makes tax return preparation easy.

The errors have always been a bit odd. I think they should show the item number of the error for each error. They are at times, cryptic.

Tamra W.

Good effective product

Kommentare: Ease of use, low rate of error or interruption of service and effective for the purpose of build allowing you to extend the product with ease if needed.

Ease of use and flow between modules - makes thigs easier rather than consuming time

Our system is server based and over the last two years as the product has become more cloud based the desktop version has lost small funcionality that can provide annoying glitches

Pamela P.
Director in Australien

Disappointing

Kommentare: Experience over the past 12 months very disappointing.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] have tried to assist, I comment these 2 staff members, but they are trying to help so many practices that it is difficult I feel for them also.

Handitax is good. Handiregister is good.

HandiLedger was good but without Accountants Cloud addons required in the new environment, no one wants to rekey data from other programs like Xero. Now we have to buy HandiLedger and Final Accounts. The manuals for the new Final Accounts, Tax in Cloud, Accountants Cloud are poor. Really difficult to train staff on new software and then you are required to pay more for training.

Luke M.

My Review

Kommentare: Overall we do enjoy using the software, however better support is a huge bonus for us and could one day be a reason for us to switch to another product.

This was an easy to use product that works in well with our business systems.

However, when there are any problems with the program or questions we have it is difficult to get in contact with someone who is able to help. The email response is usually received the next day and if it is not the perfect answer or the team don't have follow up questions, it can take up to a week or two to fix something that could have been a 5 minute phonecall.

Owen W.

Review

Kommentare: Great experience. Handisoft has helped out my family's accounting business (I am 2nd generation) for many years

Have been using this software for 10+ years so am used to the software. I use the old offline software as like being able to work offline if there is internet outages

None that I would use as I use other software to perform these features

Vicki T.

HANDISOFT WORKS

Kommentare: HandiSoft has been with me throughout the twenty plus years I've been running my own business. It presents professional reports and I wouldn't change.

Handisoft is easy to use and reliable. I've never had cause to use customer support as the program pretty much runs itself.

I would like to move to a cloud based version so that I can access my work anywhere.

Sabine Z.
MANAGER in Australien

Handisoft

Kommentare: Handisoft is the only product we have used. We are only a small practice with 3 full time employees and 1 casual employee. We have not moved to the cloud so I don't know how the products work in the cloud.
We use Practice Manager, Time and Billing, Handiledger, Handiregister, Handitrust and Handitax. We are happy with the products and have no intention of changing.

I like practice manager because it brings everything together in one place. I like the workpapers facility. Although we do not use the workpapers provided by the workpapers program, it enables us to attach our own work papers. I like that we can store documents electronically. It is the only accounting software I have used and I am happy with it so I have never looked at any other software.

It is not that I like it the least, it is that I know the least, and that is how to get a lot of the reports that you can get from the software. However, everytime there is a presentation, or some tips and hints are emailed in a newsletter, there is always something new learnt. As mentioned previously, one of the hardest things to do, is changing the way you do things, even though something can be done in an easier way. Implementing change takes time.

John W.
Sole Practitioner tax practice in Australien

Handitax for sole practitioner

Kommentare: Overall I am extremely satisfied with handitax and even though it is expensive with other options in the market place, would not consider changing, given the proven technical correct tax reporting over 25-years. Plus in recent years HandiSoft has given me a discount for my long term loyalty to the product

A good logical menu layout and most importantly there is a support team available to answer any issues that may arise. However I would on average contact Support no more than five times a year. Probably a product of my 25-years of familiarity with handitax, from one year to the next the change in functionality is only minor and where there are changes to any reporting, relatively easy to work out (as a general rule)

Least like the PDF document saving function that does not remember where the last document is saved, continually points to the HSOFT folder when you have just saved a document in your client folder and you want the next document, when creating a series of client docs (finance application), to go to the same client folder

Michael H.

Work Ethics

Kommentare: Have used Handisoft since the early 1990's and since the inception of ELS and SBR systems and it has always been an integral part of my business structure. Have had staff working with me in the past and they found it easy to pick up and use in a proper manner.

The Product is very easy to use even for a "newey" with self explanations if in doubt and errors being flagged and explained to the use, almost like having a tutor in your presence. It fits in and is an inntegral part of my business ethics and workings .

The only downside to the software I have ever found is the is the number of characters allowed on a line of imput. In some instances it won't allow full use of the space allotted and just cuts you out of typing.

Nyree A.
Director in Australien

Public Practice Accounting Software

Kommentare: I have been using HandiSoft for over 25 years and have got to see the development over this time. The full integration of client management, time costing, invoicing, ledger, tax returns, document management, jobflow and workpapers makes it easy to work with and it is a user friendly.

HandiSoft is a fully integrated accounting software product for Public Practice accountancy firms. You only need to set up the client information once and the client information is available across all components of the software. The sue of DataHub is also beneficial in obtaining reports necessary to running and maintaining an accountancy practice.

There is no integration for SMSF's. If there is integration between other SMSF software and importing into HandiTax so all client tax returns are in the one program that would make the lodgements of all entities easier.

Frank G.
Business Owner in Australien

20+ Years User

Kommentare: Very good product overall, but very expensive, and the annual increase in cost over the years has never been, in my mind, able to be justified, especially if we compare the increases with inflation.

Very good product, generally easy to use, and good support for technical matters

This time last year, I raised an issue with Handisoft, on a matter which impacted negatively on productivity. Despite the customer support officer showing good level of understanding of the issue, and seemingly willing to help, and despite numerous phone calls, emails back and forth, to date, one year on, matter still not resolved. In fact last I heard from the operator was 12/12/20, and NOTHING since. Very disappointing. And I also wish to mention about the very scary functionality surrounding report writing. I tried valiantly a few times to venture into this, but the complexity, the lack of ease, the difficulty that requires almost an programming degree, has left me avoiding this at all costs.

Sue M.

Long term user

Kommentare: Our overall experience is very good that's why we've not changed.

We have been using Handisoft since around 2003 when we moved from another provider. We find it easy to use however do struggle at times to keep up to date with new features. We would like to see more updates explaining new features and ways in which they can be used. If we were aware of them we'd probably utilize them a lot more.

In Handiledger there is Graphs option however it only reports on balances for 1 year by month. As we don't use Handiledger on a daily basis for any clients, this feature is useless. I'd like to see an overview facility that shows comparisons year on year in a graphical way. This would be useful for us when doing annual sign off meetings with clients.

Gordon F.
tax agent in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

was good... not now

Kommentare: Previously... good. Recently... money grabbing and lack of investment in a proper cloud system.

It used to be reliable, reasonable value for money, low tech.

Recently... lack of a cloud solution. Venal pricing policy for legacy access to systems and data that I though I owned. $4,500 pa merely to log on and access my past records !!!!!!

Roxanne Y.
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Makes my working life easier

Kommentare: I've been using Handisoft since July 2006, and have found it straightforward to use. My office is set up in my home, so I particularly appreciate the client portal function, which enables me to look after clients anywhere in the country, without the need for long delays with postage.

I like that it's fully integrated, and I can have everything for each client in one place. Excellent support; always respond ahead of expected wait times, and continues until problem is sorted out.

I'm disappointed that the Workpapers feature isn't available at the beginning of the year, and can only be used for the previous year, not available for the current year, when preparing BAS

Pamela D.
Tax Agent in Australien

Advantages of Handisoft

Kommentare: I have been using Handitax for years, it has always been easy, reliable, quick , easy to send returns by email to clients, easy to lodge, some software equires a lotof fiddling around with to do a job, but not Handitax.

I work a a sole trader, my computer knowledge is fairly basic, however I have no trouble installing Handitax, rolling over clients, their work sheets are excellent, straightforward, , it is a very easy software to use and I have used several others including MYOB and this is much more user friendly.

I would like the capital gains schedules to be more intensive, they are fine, but could have a little more detail.

Graham F.
Sole Practitioner in Australien

Handitax for the Smaller Practice

Kommentare: Began using Handitax when electronic lodgements first started. Had a very good relationship with the original developer [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and loved the time difference between NSW and WA for support and development reasons. Many of the early improvement came from some of our requests for additional features.

Ease of use by multiple users, prior to retiring I had up to 10 users using Handi-Tax, Time and Billing, Practice Manager.

Cost. My current issue is with not being able to access prior years files without paying for the current years programs which I no longer use in retirement.

Kerryn M.
director in Australien

Practice Management Package

Kommentare: Having interactive modules makes management of our accounting practice easier and staff can be given access to only the modules they need. Practice security means we can set different levels of access. Document storage has meant we can keep emails and signed documents within reach so less paper and no leaving your desk to review historic work.
Dont use enough of the features but what we use is reliable.

Have used Handi for many years. The interactive modules means we have Tax, Ledger, Time and Billing along with Document storage and also a Practice Management module so you can move between any of the modules quickly and easily.

After 11 years of use have just found this last year more glitches with downloading from MYOB and other software and have no Australian phone support service. This has meant slower resolution to issues.

Helen M.

Very Handy!

Kommentare: I had decided to move to the cloud with HandiSoft, but my many contacts through their website came to nothing.

I have been using HandiSoft products since 1995. When I set up my own practice, I never hesitated in purchasing HandiSoft for myself. It is very user friendly, straight forward in its approach to tax, logical in its set-up, easy to teach to new staff members, is seamless with its integrated programs (HandiLedger) and is very satisfying to use.

I probably do not use all the wonderful features that HandiSoft has, so there is nothing that I dislike about this software.

Suzanne B.
Practice Manager in Australien
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The Complete Accounting Practice Package

Kommentare: Overall easy to learn and use.

Integration of the products, single data base, CRM functions, linking related clients.

Some of the functions on offer are not intuitive, Trust has a very basic bank reconciliation function, Register does not always communicate with ASIC and Jobflow does integrate well.

Alison C.

Good quality and reliable

Detailed information on how to use the software and very helpful support staff

Integration ease with other apps and online use. Costs more than other accounting software providers

Tom J.

Review of Handitax

Kommentare: I only use Handitax, The other products are not used because I use a contract Bookkeeper who has MYOB & Xero. With my small practice it is not financially viable to use the other product.

I have used product for many years & found it to be easy to use

Because I am only working Part Time I find the Annual costs to be a burden. It is higher higher than some other Tax Software, however, the work involved in transferring to another fund is prohibitive.

Andy A.
Principal Accountant in Australien

Excellent Program

Kommentare: Excellent Program

Ease of use, once you are used to it, it's a walk in the park

Took a while to get used to this program due to the fact that this program is very comprehensive

Karin S.
TAX AGENT in Australien

LONG TERM USER - BUT NOT HAPPY WITH SOME INTERNAL T+B OR ERROR FUNCTIONS

Kommentare: in 25 years - not bad, mostly hard if you start working and an error comes up - call the ATO and they advise it is a software problem with the first issue of 2021 TR, so you go back to H/soft leave a message and they come back on the phone day after a new issue is raised and send

IF BASIC TR - not hard, software support very hard to get as always too busy to answer straight away and than shuffled to diff areas in Handisoft

T+B - if you delete the description or change description - only the current show up but not the old data on old # we refer to it some times, also if you put a cost code in and you start new with the first 2 numbers and looking for the rest = 3rd number it goes back to the lowest number (hard to explain)

Wayne M.
Manager in Australien

Satisfied Handisoft User

Kommentare: Overall completely pleased with Handisoft. Never had a problem which could not be solved or at least explained. Works brilliantly most times, which is important for smaller operators who don't have onsite technical help etc, only actual accountants.

Integration between Handisoft & Handitax. Also between Sage One and those two modules.

Sometimes support is needed urgently and due to demand this is not always possible. Also most support staff are excellent at their jobs and are more helpful than the very odd one who just doesn't try as hard.

Ronald mosby M.
principal in Australien

User for over 15 years

Software that continues to stay upto date and innovate

Don't us it as an integrated system due to cost