Über Divi

Divi ist laut Hersteller das beliebteste WordPress-Design der Welt und der ultimative visuelle Page Builder.

Erfahre mehr über Divi

The software integration is absolutely user-friendly and the technical support team is great.

The websites made with it are bloated with unnecessary code. That makes websites made with Divi much slower to load than those that are done with the built in block editor.

Bewertungen zu Divi

4,9

Divi hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 756 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Divi bereits verwendet?

Henriette G.
Webdesigner in Deutschland
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

sehr empfehlenswert

Kommentare: sehr gut, ich würde es jederzeit wieder kaufen

Divi mit einer Lifetime Lizenz ist das perfekte Theme, für alle, die mehrere Webseiten betreiben oder designen möchten. Unlimitiert; toller, lösungsorientierter Support; unglaublich viele Möglichkeiten zur Erleichterung der Arbeit

Super wäre, wenn noch deutsche Mailanbieter integriert werden würden.

Stasha K.
Stasha K.
Web Designer in Serbien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Divi has it all

Kommentare: I am satisfied with it. My experience is good. The Divi is stable, and I like it more than Elementor. It's just my opinion. I created many websites and landing pages with Divi, and every time is a unique and beautiful feeling to be a creator. I can make a site very fast because of the library option to save my layouts and modes. I love the import-export option as well.

It's easy to manage. There are a lot of valuable options. You don't have to be a connoisseur to use the options, but a designer's prior knowledge of the Divi is recommended. The truth is that with Divi Builder, you can easily make a masterpiece. It has a unique design and simplicity that easily achieves harmony and a popular look. Everything is in the service of good design, and if you are not a person who enjoys creating, there are ready-made templates that you can insert into the page with one click. They are easy to edit. So, Divi is a simple, good-looking, handy Theme, Builder and it has it all ready to help you with your work.

Everything is good when Divi has no strange things between you and your success. If you experience that builder is not equal with frontend look after you exit the builder, you can try some things to fix. You can contact support, but you probably know all the tricks if you have been a user for more than a month. Support won't give you anything you didn't find through Google search. But, you are not alone if you don't mind giving someone access to your site because they will ask for it if you want help, and nothing became helpful before. So, the support is good and, at the same time, maybe not educated enough to help you without admin rights. Divi sometimes has bugs that can be annoying, e.g., you can change the look on mobile, but sometimes Divi changes it also on PC.

David M.
Founder in Polen

Best website builder and superb Support

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I started building websites in 2020. At first, I tried custom themes, but they were very expensive (you need to hire a developer, and you depend on him for the whole project). Then, I used 2 other famous builders to try different options. I've migrated all these websites to Divi or I'm in the process of migrating them to Divi. I have large multinational websites built with Divi, and large e-commerce stores too. For more complex websites you'll need to buy some extras from the Marketplace (which is great, and it really has everything you need for big projects) or to hire a developer, but the underlying technology under everything is Divi for sure. For personal blogs, travel blogs, or small e-commerce websites, the basic subscription is more than enough. And the Support team, what can I say? They are amazing. I have only words of appreciation for them. This review is just a way to recognize their help and effort.

I love the ability to save a page, section, or layout, export it and use it all over the website, or export it to other websites and save A LOT of time. The builder is extremely intuitive, and there are a lot of online videos that help you in every situation. I just can't be more thankful to Divi, they are the core of my business.

Mega menus are very difficult to achieve in Divi.

Marketing Professional in Kanada

It could be better!

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: not bad but it has to be better for a consistent usage

Easy to use, untestable interface, I like the block building in this thing. very easy to understand the whole website design. It has all the features I need for website design.

Most of the time the builder crashes and I have lost my website designs a few times. It usually loads much slower than Elementor and sometimes it doesn't load at all and I have to refresh and again refresh and refresh!

Simon P.
Director in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Wordpress Theme of choice

Kommentare: I played around with using a proper Premium theme for Wordpress and came across Divi via recommendations. I first of all used the licence for one website and quickly saw the value, as a developer, for upgrading to a lifetime licence. I'd used Solostream themes, but their support fell off a cliff, and Divi's support has generally been decent. The product has grown massively in the time I've used it, the visual builder is superb

Very easy to use for non-technical users. Allows myself as a web designer/developer to build attractive Wordpress websites. Regularly updates to offer new functionality and receptive to feedback for new functionality or issues with current ones. Lifetime licence.

Some of the functions could be better - sliders not great, forms are ok but there are better ones out there. It's not cheap, but I think the lifetime licence (which I have) is good value.

Tommy O.
Principal in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Revolutionary Product and Support

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Please see "pros".

It minimizes the amount of coding required, but also allows for complex coding and faster designing. It saves my clients and me time, especially compared to the way I used to develop custom themes (with lots of custom fields on the back-end, which, no matter what the client's budget never resulted in a great GUI.

Too many places where a developer can place CSS. Hard to track down on a site somebody else developed. But honestly, I don't have a solution.

Lia T.
CEO in Neuseeland
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Divi is the Best

Kommentare: I honestly couldn't recommend this software, and the team behind it highly enough. I continue to have an amazing journey with the Divi Team and enjoy working on my pages and websites because of them. It has been and I'm sure will continue to be an amazing experience on all fronts because I know it will continue to just get better by the minute. The team is great, the software is great and the whole experience couldn't be better.

The thing I most like about Divi is its ease of use and ever-growing, progressive learning curve. If I think of where I was when I first started, I knew absolutely nothing about building my own website and it is largely with the support of the fantastic team at Divi plus the great templates they have to progressively learn that I have been able to achieve building one. Now I know that with the Divi team, anything is possible, all it takes is a question and they will do their absolute best to answer it thoroughly plus take on board any improvement suggestions I may have. It truly is software with a fantastic team behind it and built with people at its centre which is what makes me feel so confident in using it.

oops I think I answered this in some of the earlier slots. The great thing is that the Divi team is always open to listening and adjusting as required. That's a big part of what makes it so great.

Tina W.
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

I will probably never leave Divi

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I would like for Divi/Elegant Themes to vet the premade layouts a little better for the three screen sizes because a lot of work has to go into adjusting most premade layouts where the designers seem to just slap together the desktop version and pay little attention to margins and padding on other screen sizes. I would also like them to better vet them for page speed optimization and require those designers to optimize their layouts before allowing them to be downloaded by us.

Divi makes website building easy with its Divi Builder and Layouts to choose from to get started. Then you have so many options to give it your own look and feel, not being limited by drag and drop builders or huge learning curves. One doesn't even need instructions to get started because it's all presented in such a user friendly form. And if you do need help figuring out how to do something, they have a ton of videos and help pages to learn from. Plus, you can invite their technicians into Wordpress for any fixes or something you are stuck on. I simply love it and have been using it now for about 7 years and will probably never leave Divi.

I would love for Elegant Themes to offer a better menu system instead of having to pay a third party for mega menus that look and work better than what Divi offers. A menu system that has choices should be part of the package deal because the menu is the most important feature of a website. They have done wonderful improvements to their builder but they seem to ignore how terrible their menu system is if one wants a bit more than a "blah" menu.

Personal Finance Blogger in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Excellent Value

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I've been very happy with Divi. It's versatile enough to use on lots of different sites without them all looking the same and the value is outstanding.

I like the licensing offered by Elegant Themes. The default license allows for use on multiple sites. I bought the lifetime license about 7 years ago and I've used it on more than 10 websites, so it's proved to be an excellent value.

The Divi Builder is extremely powerful, but there are times when I'm not sure exactly how to accomplish what I want. It can almost always be done but I might need to find a tutorial or reach out to support for help.

Dene R.
Dene R.
Learning Coach in Kanada
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Divi rocks!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I experienced a software glitch on two of my five sites. The Support Team at Elegant Themes elevated it speedily to their senior technicians. I was able to track the support coming from their team from all over the world - from the Philippines to India to Pakistan and Russia. This is what I wrote to one of Elegant Theme's senior technicians:
Thanks so much [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
That small adjustment you mentioned worked for both of my sites where Divi was not loading.
It's a big relief as the other site is a main business site and not being able to update it was a problem.
I appreciate your quick response on this and the whole Divi support team.
Go well.
Dene

Divi is easy to use and user-friendly. Divi was very easy to integrate with my five websites

Divi was very easy to integrate with my five websites

Founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Solid A. Some minor updates would make it an A+.

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great.

Site building templates, support team, modern

Occasional editing functionality issues on large/complex pages.

Alex E.
Communications Officer in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

My Divi review to help you

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Divi is very good and I like it and it's well worth a purchase. The support team is the overall best thing about it.

It's cost was very fair and the support is second to none, I can't remember when I have ever had online support like they do at Elegant Themes, this for me is the best thing about Divi. Though you can do so much with Divi and I feel after 5+ years using it I'm always still learning and there is always great and new stuff I can do with it every day, but again the technical support people/team are fantastic and I can't say that enough, buy it! - if not only for the support you get.

I don't like how it's not possible to create popup tool tips or that there is no tooltips module, there is a popup creator which is ok but if you want many popup tooltips on your page then the built in way is not the way to go. I also don't like how the filterable portfolio module can only connect and filter from certain sections of Wordpress, I think it's the projects section, and the Blog module is not filterable, ideally one single module to be able to choose pages, posts, categories etc from any section would be good and also filterable, so i.e. one module to do it all (which I hear from the support team is on the features list) and has been an issue before for others.

Ann A.
Outsourced Marketing Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Best WordPress theme and page builder to standardize on, and trust, over the long term

Kommentare: Divi is what makes it possible for me to offer WordPress websites to my clients. I'm a marketer and content creator. Not a developer, not a graphic designer. Divi is easy to use and lets me handle the content, development and design, by myself. I don't need to learn to code CSS and HTML, or hire a developer, because Divi offers plenty of options to build a site and I'm not left wishing for more options or running into limitations that would require custom development. I don't need to buy and learn Adobe design products, or hire a designer, because Divi has incredible flexibility and a huge range of design options for any web page - and for anything my clients request. I don't need to manage developers and designers and their projects most of the time. Yet I still have the flexibility to bring them into projects that require development or design skills beyond what I can do myself.

I use Divi for my client websites because it's a theme I can stick with over the years and not have to redo the sites later. Elegant Themes' management is solid and the company is well-run. Their product development adds useful features and impressive innovations at a steady clip and doesn't fall behind the market. My clients consistently find it easy to learn how to add or edit a page themselves on their own site in Divi. Divi's tech support is responsive and helpful. Their videos make it easy to learn and adopt new features on the same day they are released (!) so that I don't fall behind. Their market share is growing, the user groups are growing, the marketplace of add-on products is growing, the number of online training resources is growing. Overall, Divi is a solid and proven business choice. And it's fun to use.

Twice in the last 3-4 years I've encountered super-geeky software conflict issues that have cost many hours of troubleshooting and tech support time, where the source of the problem turned out to be obscure. They don't make it easy to get their advanced support team involved. On one of the issues they declined to speak directly with SiteGround hosting to troubleshoot something together more efficiently, instead leaving me to copy-paste insanely technical info and questions back and forth to the two advanced tech support teams (and SiteGround declined to speak directly to Divi's techs as well...). A better escalation and resolution process for advanced technical issues is needed.

Erik K.
Design, Selbstständig

Always There!

Kommentare: I love that Divi is constantly updating and growing. I've been using Divi since 2016 and they have managed to not only make it work the same but do so much more. The level of options in fine tuning designs now over what was available then is mind-blowing to me. They just don't stop adding to it. And their support is always there.

Most theme builders I've used are bulky, boxy. Divi, let's you build on the front end allowing you to see the changes in real time. It's just a very smooth process. You can use the Divi Theme to create just about anything you want without the need for other plugins. It doesn't completely eliminate the need for them. But, unless you're building a store. You can build a very elaborate site using only the builder.

It's really hard to name any cons that aren't nitpicking. I guess the main thing is in their theme templates. There are plenty to use. I often load a template as starting point and then just customize it from there. However, I would love to some over the top templates with more motion. Divi is capable of so much and it would be great to some templates design that have more of a 'wow' factor. The have created templates for almost any business model from profession to quirky. But I feel they need more quirky fun and 'wow' type themes. That being said, Divi is so popular you can find third party templates and plugins that are just as top notch.

Eva J.
E-Commerce Coordinator in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Professional Looking Websites By Beginners in Web Design

Kommentare: While generally easy to use, for better SEO, may need to know some customization to ensure seamless integration with WordPress. Sheer amount of features means a possible learning curve. Once familiarized, one can customize to one's liking any parts of any pages of the website with different components to suit specific needs.

- Value for money as Divi can be used on unlimited number of sites. - User friendly with intuitive dashboard, ease and simplicity of use - Advanced page building features with a lot of design flexibility, giving users the power to build custom designed websites without needing to know any programming codes and still achieving professional looking websites. Great for beginners in web design and development because it makes building WordPress websites simple and fast.

- Unless one is a seasoned Divi user, Divi can be slow because whenever one adds a new element to a page, it adds extra CSS and JavaScripts to the websites. Divi also has a lot of codes that a site may not even need but cannot remove entirely without breaking the system. This can create multiple issues with Google Core Web Vitals assessment. Loading a Divi website with multiple plugins can take a long time. This may be detrimental for mobile users and may mean poor search engine optimization (SEO). - Divi does not included breadcrumbs by default, hence need to add breadcrumb plugin to the system. - Divi does not generate XML sitemap automatically.

Stephen B.
IT Consultant and Web Content Writer in USA

Divi provides a super easy and affordable way to build great WordPress websites

Kommentare: I have been using Divi for nearly 7 years and it has become my go-to tool for building websites. It has paid for itself many times over, as I have used it to build numerous websites for clients. Divi has become a big part of my business. If you want to build websites for a living, Divi is a great place to start. It has a very active and helpful user community, with many Meetup and Facebook groups throughout the world. Highly recommended!

I have been using the Divi theme since it was introduced in 2015. There was a learning curve at first , but it can be learned quickly. I love that Divi makes it possible to build a website that used to take days into a few hours. Divi provides an easy-to-use interface that web designers can use to quickly build web pages. Divi also offers a low-cost lifetime deal that makes it very affordable compared to other WordPress page builders.

Divi is not the easiest WordPress page builder to use. It does require some experimenting and learning before it can be mastered. Another issue is Divi uses a lot of javascript, CSS, and HTML files that can make it slow, especially if a lot of animations are used in the design. However, Divi has recently redesigned a lot of the underlying code and has made great progress boosting web page speed.

Gil P.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Divi is the best builder of the bunch, and nearly perfect

Kommentare: Divi basically makes it possible for me to design Web sites that my clients love, in spite of the fact that I am barely an average designer and barely an average coder, but I am able to leverage what Divi makes possible. I have created well over 20 Divi sites, and am in the middle of two more as I write this.

Divi is amazingly elegant and fluid when it comes to building sites, I feel it is the closest builder to the way Adobe InDesign functions. If you are a classically-trained designer, you will love Divi because there is great attention paid to typography and using global stying.

The one thing I have issues with is that the theme sometimes has performance issues on the back end, as it is pretty demanding of resources. Used with standard shared hosting like GoDaddy, you can use caching to make your sites fast on the front end, and Divi has recently added some performance improvements that definitely make a difference, but I have noticed that unless you have a fairly substantial hosting account, the builder is sometimes laggy. I have seen a HUGE difference in performance on the back end when using Cloudways, so I really think most of this is host-related.

Jacalyn R.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Making WordPress actually fun to use

Kommentare: Overall, I have stuck with Divi due to the ease of the drag and drop features and premium feeling of the product. I've used Elementor, WP Bakery, and Buddy Press before, but nothing has been as fluid as Divi. I'm able to easily drag and drop what I need and make dynamic content for viewers to see. My only gripe with it is that it can slow down your site significantly. So if you have a lot of products/content, I would go with Elementor or another program. That being said though when I use Divi I feel that I'm at my most creative level and have more freedom to play around with design and try new things. And if I ever run into any problems, there are always extremely helpful Youtube videos to watch and their own support library too that will help guide you. If you do go with Divi, I do suggest digging around there website for different footer/header layouts as they oftentimes give new designs away for free that match the template library they have perfectly. Saves you lots of time!

The template library is very nice and they are always adding to it, drag and drop is easy to use, importing layouts is fairly simple. Lots of additional plugins can be imported to make the content even more dynamic and eye-catching! (Divi supreme, Divi Next. etc.)

It slows down your website a lot, so make sure that you don't have too much content on the site or it will be incredibly slow. When first uploading the theme, also make sure you activate it and put in your API key (always have it handy) to start uploading layouts. You still need to use some "additional css" to make some changes- like changing the color of the hamburger menu.

Srini Y.
Freelancer in Indien

7 Years of Beautiful Journey with Divi

Kommentare: 7 Years of Lovely Journey with Divi.

I am Not a Coder and was not sure what Page Builders to use. Google Search led me to Divi and I looked at YouTube Videos of Divi and thought of using it. Initially I was not a Licensed Buyer, but once i got a knack of it, i felt I need to invest on this and went ahead. The Only challene sometime I face is this. When I am using a Divi Row and any Module within that row. Sometimes the settings of the rows and the Module overlap with each other which is annoying. So If I am trying to reach for a Row setting I hit a column and vice versa. Divi Please fix this one small issue.

Mentioned above. One small minor issue, but I am hoping that Divi will fix it.

Michał C.
webmaster in Polen
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Invaluable support and troubleshooting assistance

Kommentare: Divi helps a person like me in learning and working. I am involved in web design and the construction of online stores. I usually add products and list. I invested in Divi to put my online service store. Now I build other sites and shops with Divi.

Thank you very much to the whole team and all Divi maniacals for their support in solving WordPress problems. In particular, thank you very much for 72 hours of joint fight against language problems on the site. Thank you for any suggestions and ideas. The choice of your software was a hit... Not only because it's intuitive, not only because it's innovative, but above all, it has amazing support!

I have no objections. It's the best software on the market and it's being improved all the time.

Norm S.
Öl & Energie, Selbstständig

DIVI Visual Builder is Setting the Bar for World Class Website Development

Kommentare: At first, I tore up the support chat and really wished there was a place to call and talk to a human but once I got moving that frustration diminished. I have struggled for many years and spent thousands of dollars off and on to get a quality website that has the potential of ranking well with no real luck. Every tool I used had so much error code created it was horrible. I finally outsourced my website only to spend a lot more for nothing, no ROI. I spent about 2 months developing my new website Using DIVI and the quality of the website is amazing by all standards. When I went live I asked my customers to provide feedback and the feedback has been extremely positive. I am already seeing the best rankings with google that I have seen in over 8 years and the site has only been in live status for about 3 weeks. Divi has helped me finally achieve many milestones i never thought I would achieve.

What amazes me with Divi is the quality of the product, the quality of the support, and the excellent code with little to no errors. If you find an error, don't worry, the Divi support team steps up and helps you find a solution. The ability to add special CSS code or scripts to tailor your website beyond the vast toolset off in Divi is a real game changer. What is even more impressive is the performance of the page builds in DIVI, all tools used to test my first site score "A". I have not found one thing I want to do that the support staff has not shown me a way to do or pointed me to some script or CSS that will get the job done.

With the incredible feature-rich environment in Divi, the learning curve for a new person to Worpress and using a visual builder can be steep but that is just the way things are. Divi support has your back to help you along with a ton of videos showing how to do varied tasks.

Bruno I.
Sales in Italien

DIVI : The right tools, at the right time

Kommentare: I had DIVI purchased before I was hired at the company because they announced that we would be climbing a mountain of activity. Today, I can confirm that DIVI is the ideal tool you need to carry inside your digital backpack if you're going to take on your next Web adventure. Yes many things, it doesn't do them, there is no ready-made food, but I can confirm that there is a worldwide technical support staff that is ready to support you at any time of the day or night! If you have to go on an adventure, start with DIVI then by virtue of any other needs you will make your assessments. If you are a Lazy. If you're not a programmer and you're lazy, don't buy this product because it's like a beautiful woman:
"You have to get to know her and make sure she'll follow you on your adventures."
DIVI is the tool that will allow the world to see how good you are at dealing with Web technology. before deciding to buy or not DIVI, ask yourself how you want the World Wide Web to see you.

It scared me at first. I am not a programmer and so I had serious difficulty figuring out which end of the DIVI ball was up. Thanks to video tutorials and posts from DIVI itself, I was able to untangle Sections, Menus, Modules and lines of code. The thing that I have particularly appreciated is the quality of the World Team that is present at any time of day or night.

Guys, I won't hide the fact that you should simplify the parameters section. No matter how much goodwill one puts into it, sometimes the configuration menus are only understood by the person who made it. I know the programmers well. They don't see beyond their noses. But if someone comes from outside and tells them that beyond their nose there are millions of customers who can't work with that little gem of his, then the intelligent programmer questions himself and changes the dress of his creature So my dear programmers, make the configuration panels so simple that even a child can understand them.

Adam P.
CEO in USA
Computerspiele, Selbstständig

Definitely recommend they are amazing!

Kommentare: I think I kinda said that up above already but overall great they are great. The customer service is absolutely amazing and next level. I asked for help on how to make a customer header like the one I showed and then the guy actually made the header for me basically. Then I could just go in there and customize it to my liking but he did the majority of the work. So that was absolutely amazing and made me like speechless and I couldn't believe that. Just like I said above overall great would recommend they are just great. There is just so much would definitely recommend to someone trying to build a website.

It is just like an all-in-one system and solution since it's a theme builder and all to and just like everything you could kinda need is included I feel. Either in Divi itself or the extra stuff that comes along with it when you buy it. For example, you have access to Extra which is their magazine theme they say where you can make like reviews for things from. They also have Bloom which is their email opt-in plugin. Then they also have Monarch which is their social share and follow plugin. So you have access to all of these amazing things and also all of their premade layouts and you can do unlimited websites and you can pay a one-time unlimited fee. It is just incredible and many more I would definitely recommend them.

I guess the main thing is it is not easy to use as maybe elementor is. Since elementor I think you can edit the header of your page on your actual page I believe and make it a custom one. With Divi though if you want to create a custom header the way you want to have to go into the theme builder option and create a global header. So basically that is the gripe it does not seem as user-friendly as maybe elementor which allows you to do stuff really easily it seems and you can things around really easily. Divi is still really good and might be the best WordPress theme, builder, and visual page builder out there. Since it also has a one-time lifetime fee and no recurring payments and the extras are amazing and their support team and all is amazing. So still would recommend Divi.

Jeremy B.
Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Design Your Amateur Website Like a Professional

Kommentare: In the Age of Web 2.0, a website should look like it belongs in the modern era, and Divi, a WordPress theme designed for aesthetics and flexibility, certainly helps your site get there. It takes the robustness of WordPress and merges it with the front page visual design practices of more artistic web design apps like Wix, and ultimately helps even a novice like myself put together a website that can attract the ideal visitor without ever letting the visitor know that I’m a web design idiot who would never get my site looking this way without Divi’s help. In a word, it gives me a chance to compete online without having to pay a web designer thousands to pull off a similar design. For someone who wants the kind of author page that readers might like to visit but doesn’t have the kind of money to create the best that only a professional could design, Divi does a decent job bridging that gap. And because some professionals also use Divi, well, that means with practice, I can make my site even better without spending another cent. Why wouldn’t I want that?

Because I’m no expert at CSS or HTML, I need a tool that can help me bypass my ignorance while still allowing me to design my web pages the way I want them to look, and Divi’s whole existence is to make that possible. Having a dedicated theme builder that adapts to my needs by allowing me to edit right on the page is both a time saver and sanity saver. Because it integrates with WordPress, it’s also valuable to have a theme that can turn my posts and pages into art, according to whatever theme I’ve established, with just a few tweaks to my page frames. It also helps that it comes with many design options from text layouts to image layouts to all sorts of integrations, not to mention the many plugins designed to enhance Divi’s functionality, and I can’t help but wonder what Divi can’t do for my website (besides creating interesting data tables).

Although Divi does a lot out of the box, it doesn’t do enough without add-on support from other plugins, so the costs can rack up when you start building your site. Fortunately, this will iron itself out over time, but paying for one-year licenses, lifetime licenses, and unlimited site licenses for several plugins can become an exercise in juggling priorities that may prove exhausting in time. For the cost of a lifetime license, it would be nice if it had a few more native integrations that other plugins have to bring to the table for yet another cost. I also find that it can be slow to save and load pages in design mode, and sometimes that means having to reload a page just to get it to open the first time. I’m sure that’s related to hosting more than anything, but it does speak to the need for good hosting, and their recommended host, Flywheel, isn’t necessarily the cheapest provider on the block. I’ve also discovered a critical bug (that I’ve since passed on to Divi, and they’re addressing it, hence my high score for customer service) that can delete themes from pages during saves if too many are active, which doesn’t help those with lots of pages of variable designs. But again, they’re addressing it, so hopefully this is no longer an issue by the time this review goes live. At any rate, they have the kind of customer support team that keeps asking questions until the problem is clear, so I feel confident that this product will suit the majority of my needs in time.

Tony Q.
CEO in Thailand
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Divi for 10 years now, and still loving it!

Kommentare: Divi is amazing, and helps me get wayyy more done than every other platform I've tried (and I've tried them all.)

Well, sheesh, where to start! Basically everything is a pro about Divi, and with a bazillion different plugins and such you can do stuff with Divi that other webdesigners can only dream of. I've been using Divi for over 10 years, and I've never regretted buying that lifetime license. It's so easy to use, and probably the best part is the support - when you need help you can literally live chat with the support team, and they'll actually help fix stuff on your site! This has been a lifesaver more times than I can count. In fact, the reason I'm here writing this is I just got off a chat with support where they fixed a problem in less than an hour that I had been stuck on for two weeks. Anyways, you get the idea. They are so helpful, and the product is so good, affordable, and modern. What else is there to say?

None, really. Except that it takes them awhile to implement new features from when they are requested. But seriously, nobody is fast with implementing extra/new requested features, so, that's no surprise.