Über ARCHICAD

GRAPHISOFT entwickelt Building-Information-Modeling-Software Produkte für Architekten, Innenarchitekten und Planer.

Erfahre mehr über ARCHICAD

Ease of use, basic tools and compatibility with other software.

Sometimes i forget how to use the comment as well, because there is no a such preferring comment bellow guide me to use this application. So i prefer to add another comment bar for user guidden.

Bewertungen zu ARCHICAD

ARCHICAD hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 277 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ARCHICAD bereits verwendet?

Gui do
Inhaber in Deutschland

ArchiCAD - was sonst…

Die intuitive Bedienung und die geordnete Menüstruktur sprechen für einfaches und schnelles Arbeiten.

Die automatische Massenermittlung ist noch nicht ausgereift; die vorgegebene Layerstruktur ist nicht jedermanns Sache.

Alina
Studentin in Deutschland

Archicad für Architekturstudierende

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

2D Zeichnungen erstellen, Grundrisse, Lagepläne, etc

3D Modelle erstellen ist relativ schwierig und besonders runde Formen sind fast unmöglich. Alles ist auf einfaches Einfamilienhaus entwerfen ausgerichtet

Sofia
Sofia
Studend of Architecture and programming in Argentinien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

The best program for modeling in architecture

Kommentare: For my experience its a program that can run smothly in an ordinary PC, also has an amazing backup, the times that I expirience this programg crashing I didnt lose anything. You can model really big proyects and it doesnt have any problem.
And last but not least, like every program that can be used for professionals as for students it's amazing that they have a student free version.

I Love that in first place is a really intuitive software, the first time that you use this program you can see how easy is to find every tool. The other thing that is a really awsome feature in this program is the costumisation of every single thing, you dont have to download almost any object to compleate the 3d, even the simplification of objects is excelent, you can for example place a door with a lot of details or just a realy minimalistic door from the same object. The integration with other apps is amazing, from my experience this is a really important factor for a good 3d modeling software,

What I like the least of this software after 7 years of using it is the making of the ramps, it's not as customizable as the stairs.

Jeffrey
Studio Director in USA

ArchiCAD is awesome!!

Kommentare: The ability to quickly illustrate an idea in 3D and present to a client for complete understanding of the design. Live 3D is virtually flawless in its ability to move about the model and make on-the-fly modifications.

Ease of TeamWorking ability, able to model as easily in 3D as in 2D and 2D in any elevated manner.

At first the learning curve was a bit steep and we seemed to have trouble getting work out the door while we were still learning the software, however that was 15 or so years ago and there are more learning and training opportunities available now.

Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Powerful piece of software that could rival Revit if Graphisoft could shift their approach

Sometimes I like that archicad is less rigid than Revit. It's easy to create what you want and to get it to look the way it should. Rendering is a breeze. Some of the tools are beyond intuitive. They function exactly the way they should.

This is BIM light. You will be piecing together your model using slabs to represent everything under the sun. You will fudge things with solid element operations that will keep you up at night. Archicad will force you to be inaccurate unless you fight it to your last breath. You'll curse Archicad's lack of ortho snaps. The inability to create "blocks" is utterly ridiculous and maddening. There are 20 ways to access every objects setting and it will confuse you to no end for the first year. Instead of fixing problems and consolidating settings, Graphisoft has decided that their mantra is "addition." If something doesn't work right, just add features so that no one notices what they're missing. Instead of giving users what they need, modify the GUI and give them a bunch of useless crap to try to get them to buy the newest version. This is sloppy software development at its finest. It's sad because if they spent a few years cleaning up the beast that they've created, it could be a match for Revit. As is, it's a severely bloated Sketchup pretending to be a BIM package.

Cláudia
Architect in Portugal

BIM software for architects

Easy to use, lots of new functionalities, creates a 3D model as you go and it is super easy to get the 2D from it.

A bit expensive and it tales a while to learn.

Christopher
CEO in Norwegen
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid architectural software which makes everyday life more easy

Kommentare: Our overall experience with the software is great. It is easy to set up for new employees, as well as manage from day to day. It has the features crucial for our daily work.

It integrates well with how we operate at the office. We can seamless work together on bigger projects, as well as manage smaller projects on a one employee level.

In our experience the software lacks some features seen in other competitors software. Even though these features are not crucial for our workflow, it would be a nice addition.

Nicola
Architectural Assistant in UK
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Developing designs is a breeze

Kommentare: Our developed design workflow has sped up. The ability to switch between 2d and 3d visualisations of the space allows us to pick up on issues we wouldn’t normally come across until much later in the design and mitigate them as necessary.

The software sped up our workflow significantly from 2d software and is particularly useful for conceptual and developed design stages where we are continually tweaking the design. The 3d views are particularly useful for understanding design changes as a space. Setting up quick window and door layouts is particularly easy to do and change.

The software works really well at the developed design stage but when it comes to technical design it is very difficult to apply specific products such as windows when the design is not covered by the basic archicad parameters and the company does not yet support the software in its downloads.

Brendon
Architect in Australien

ArchiCAD

Kommentare: I have been with ArchiCAD since V4 and watched it grow into a great piece of software for our industry. It is used nearly every day and is a great asset in our office.

With the release of ArchiCAD V23 there are a lot of new features that have increased my more flow. The integration of add-ons like TwinMotion and the new an improved coloumns and beams tools.

Not a fan of the buy the software and then pay the monthly subscription on top. Adobe and other software don't do this. They should also include more in the subscription, localised add-ons like cadimage add-ons.

Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best 3D Architecture Software

Kommentare: as a civil engineering engineer Sa has been using Archicad for 5 years and believe me he is irreplaceable

Archicard is an excellent civil engineering design software. Its 2D and 3D structure makes it exceptional. More than 2 available print formats is really amazing what we can do with this software. His object bank is what fascinates me the most.

What I like least about Archicad is its ability, this software weighs a lot and automatically makes use a little slow when you don't have a machine with good capacity. The manufacturer should review this issue in order to facilitate use by all

Luke
Co-Owner in USA
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ArchiCad New User (CA Previous)

Kommentare: Super powerful tool, but not as user friendly as advertised.

It's BimX and TeamWork Tool. Also the ability to free form design like in Sketchup.

No automatic rafter tail option, and no custom lintle tool for doors and windows.

Antwort von GRAPHISOFT

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks for your feedback! We're delighted to learn that you've delved into our comprehensive suite of tools, including Archicad, BIMcloud, and BIMx, now collectively available in the "Archicad Collaborate" Bundle. It's important to note that not every user might be familiar with BIMcloud and BIMx, yet these tools are exceptional for collaboration and showcasing projects. Archicad can be coupled with more specialized tools such as ArchiFrame for enhanced detailing of wooden structures, allowing for even CNC output capabilities! We're eager to offer more details and assist in discovering a solution that seamlessly integrates into your workflow and boosts your efficiency. Feel free to contact us if you need any advice on Archicad features or additional tools via Contact us form: https://graphisoft.com/contact-us

Great coordination Program

Kommentare: The business problem ArchiCad solve was time management. Having multiple people working on the same file simultaneously allows for fluidity in the modeling and design process.

The biggest pro for this program would have to be how advanced it is with team coordination

Some of its features take more time in advance to set up before using efficiently

Tim
Sole Proprietor in USA

28 years of Archicad

Kommentare: Excellent. Clarity over hand drafting. ease of changing any elements to the client's or our own wishes. Creating modules like kitchen or bathroom layouts and popping them in wherever needed, often with fewer modifications. Exploring complex spatial configurations.

3D capabilities, I was able to start working with the features using Archicad (version 3) the day I got the program

I find some of the newer features including the shell, morph, stair and railing tools difficult to use. I miss the fact some of the original roof tool features are put onto the shell tool instead; the original roof tool allowed more ease to construct most types of curved roofs more precisely in the section view; the shell tool works more easily in the 3D form which doesn't have the accuracy. My strategy to use the shell tool in a curved roof is to build a temporary wall the length and height of the extreme points, click on the wall to make the grey selection appear and freehand draw the curve with the pet pallet curve tools. I do not know how to make precise 3D points within the line. I use the morph tool to mostly make simple shapes: anything more complicated quickly turns into a jumbo. The morph tool is useful to tilt a Slab or other object like a 2X12 joist (Beam Tool) edge wise at a particular angle. We often use this process to make intricate shapes or filigree forms like tracery though we usually make these shapes by drawing our cut lines on a slab, create the holes using the space bar, selecting the piece with the marquee, go to parallel projections in View and "photograph" it at the angle we want to create a new custom object. I miss arch top windows in the window library in which the corners are not radial but sharp; also miss arched top windows with unequal legs. Real Windows had better windows including arch tops when they worked with earlier versions of Ar

Mark
Principal in USA
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Archicad helps drive our firm to innovate

Kommentare: We first implemented Archicad with version 4.1 and have seen the development of this product help drive our firm to innovate and gradually adopt a robust BIM approach to our entire process that sets us apart from most of our peers. We now believe that Archicad can help us introduce a new paradigm that integrates our subconsultants and the general contractors we work within a single model database that will soon become the standard for delivery of architectural documentation and preconstruction services.

Ease of use, workflows that increase our productivity and a bias to design in a 3D work environment that simultaneously produces visualization tools, like BIMx viewer, that allows our team and our clients to better understand the design at much earlier stages. We also love how Archicad is set up to favor front loading our labor with the benefit of reducing the total labor and time to final delivery.

Archicad pushes the envelope that modern hardware can handle. We wish the program and the cloud based services were speedier. We also had problems with excessive crashes in AC 21, 23, and 24.

Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The best software for modeling

Kommentare: I love using this software and i recommand it.

ArchiCAD is a modern software for projects related to architecture, ArchiCAD offers you features like 2D and 3D design, estimation, which is great and it adapts to several terminal. the interface is really superb

I don't have any cons for this product i like and used it.

Ann Marie
Drafter in USA
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Everything we need - and more!

Kommentare: I've been using ArchiCAD since I began working as a drafter in 2000. I started on ArchiCAD 7 so I've seen a lot of versions come and go. As with everything else computer related, the ease of use has greatly improved since then. At the time I had used AutoCAD and (for a brief time) VersaCAD. I can't say I was immediately impressed during my first few years... but my opinion has definitely changed. The most recent versions have everything we could ask for.

ArchiCAD works very well for our needs in our small architectural office. It's easy to draw with accuracy and 3D models can be easily created. It does what we need it to do - and then some! I would recommend it to anyone in the building trade.

Probably my biggest annoyance isn't with the software itself at this point, more with the fact that I feel sometimes we don't use the software to it's full capacity, often because we aren't aware of a feature / ability it has until someone stumbles upon it.

Vikash
Architect in Indien
Architektur & Planung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Do you need to learn Archicad

Kommentare: Overall if you are just venturing in BIM and just need to start somewhere, it is a good place to start.

It has a very nice suite of features, nice integration based on BIM. For architectural purposes it has almost all the features and tools that one would need.

There are some features that come with other BIM based software like Revit that are not present in Archicad. And 3rd party integration of software is also limited in Archicad as opposed to Revit.

Pascal
Bp1204 in Benin
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig

Archicad for student

Kommentare: It's nice to use this software. Because I keep discovering features day by day. I recommend it for students like me and also for professionals who are already.

what I particularly liked in this software is that it allows me as a student to learn the basics of construction by computer modeling but also the license is free for the rest of us. This allows us to be interested in it despite other software of its kind.

not all computers can enjoy archicad. At the beginning my RAM memory was 2gb considering my means. I had to buy another computer to benefit from it. it suits me cost. And I have And if you reduce the capacity in such a way that small computers also Use it, that would be nice.

Kanav
Kanav
Architect in Indien

Value for Money & Great Software

Kommentare: Day by day i'm started feeling more connected to the software without comprising my design, explaining my design to my clients through this medium (ArhiCAD software) is always makes my confidence level up.
It's a good way to start your career.

As an Architect it is important to have a good tool with you & i guess ArchiCAD is the first choice. as a young and aspiring architect i always wanted give a meaning to my design, This software help me to get a more practical approach to my work from the beginning of my design, I can work in more details of my project while managing it's 3-D model effortlessly. More control over model while drawing in 2-D is a plus. The more you will use it more will connect with the software.

not much but the document manager is bit more complicated, it could more user friendly it will make our more easier.

Michelle
owner in USA

27 years of ArchiCAD

Kommentare: We build our homes quickly and easily in the design phase and are able to walk-through the project with the clients for their feedback. We have the security that our clients UNDERSTAND their home which avoids disappointment and confusion

In 1994, the thrill was the ease of use and amazing 3D results. Many of the original benefits have been perfected and continue to benefit our business

It is very expensive. Additionally, in the desire to do everything for all I feel a level of complexity/difficulty has been reached in the software that training is a must. I strongly feel this should be offered to users at no additional cost.

Irédon
Researcher in Indien
Tiefbau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Top Project evaluation: archicad

Most like performances I like from archicad are :1. Project materials needs estimation using archicad2. Complementary of archicad with other software3.project implementation in a real geographical area

From archicad, I like less the cost of the software, But still apart from that buying archicad is not à waste of money

Berson
Architecture Technologist in Tansania

Archicad for every architecture

Kommentare: Designing the chinese building roof that i was use complex profile to complete my task
My benefit by using this archicad are like
To fulfill my client requirement on time and fully fill my task on time without any compression.

Complex profile It easy to use and good feature in archicad because it help to draw all thing your want during desnining Help to simplify work during design

Rendering this feature missing some feature that why many user they use another program like Atlantis or lumion and 3D max during rendering so must be improved

darra
Principal in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful, easily customizable CAD software for your design + construction projects

Kommentare: Popular in Europe, ArchiCAD is the only BIM software I use in my design practice. The advantage of designing in 2 and 3 dimensions simultaneously allows me to be better at my job and provides an easier way to communicate design drawings to my clients. There is no comparison between ArchiCAD and AutoCAD or Sketch Up.

Flexibility, ease of use and depth of project customization. Design in 2 and 3 dimensions simultaneously. Import and export projects with AutoCad, etc.

Not as popular as AutoCAD, fewer free and for fee objects available. Deep knowledge is required to unlock all of ArchiCAD’s powerful features.

Cate
ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER in USA

ArchiCAD Review

ArchiCAD is very useful for collaborative work using the Teamwork project feature.

3D imaging is not the most advanced or intuitive, and there is a little lack of freedom in 3D modeling. This is good for construction documents, but doesn't lend itself well to ideation.

Brian
Architect in USA
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best CAD software for Mac users.

Kommentare: Fantastic, it has a bit of a learning curve, but I am finding new features everyday.

As a Mac user, this is the best CAD software available. It hosts all of the drafting tools I need to generate Architectural plans. I also appreciate how you can do both 2D and 3D elements at the same time.

Not as common of a drafting software as Autodesk products, so when we need to send files to Engineers or other groups, it does not integrate as well as we would like it too.