Über Zenvia Conversion

Vereinfacht die WhatsApp-Kommunikation zwischen Kunden und Unternehmen und hilft dabei, das Wachstum im Messaging-Zeitalter voranzutreiben.

Erfahre mehr über Zenvia Conversion

Easy to integrate with other apps, in general is this.

They are a young and smaller company than the big brands, so they need to continue with the hard work to grow and meet all the needs that a conversational contact center requires.

Bewertungen zu Zenvia Conversion

4,0
3,9
3,8

Zenvia Conversion hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 359 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zenvia Conversion bereits verwendet?

Eduardo
Eduardo
Owner in Brasilien
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Need more automation and a better phone app

Kommentare: Good, easy to use, need more features, more detail reports, forcast.

Easy to use, friendly. easy to integrate with other apps, in general is this.

We don't like the app to ios, we need a catalog of products or services, we most have this feature, and more automation.

Antwort von Zenvia

Thank you! We always count on your valuable feedback to keep on improving.

Mayte
Marketing manager in Mexiko
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Futures an costumer support

The app is very friendly and easy to use, the stats are very useful, is good idea to integrated with Facebook messenger and Sirena could work as omnichannel very soon.

The app is a great idea, but still, with some technical problems such as the integration with messenger that is not working on the mobile, the customer support is so slow to answer and many times they don´t have the knowledge or decision power in order to solve the issues, to be honest, is the worst part in Sirena

Antwort von Zenvia

Hi Mayte, Thanks for your review. We value your feedback and are thrilled you're enjoying Sirena I appreciate your comments. We're always improving our product, so I'll pass this off to the team to take this into account. Best, Luis

kwandile Mabutho
kwandile Mabutho
Reviewer in Kanada
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Zeniva Conversion

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Its a great tool when it comes to assisting in communication with international people

The live chat cost more when using data connection

Diego
Manager in Brasilien
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: managing a big quantity of leads thru WhatsApp is insane, Sirena help us doing this, nice and easy

ability to organize leads and set reminders because of the integration with WhatsApp messenger

It lacks a funnel view of the customers

Antwort von Zenvia

Hi Diego, Thanks for your review. We value your feedback and are thrilled you're enjoying Sirena I appreciate your comments. We're always improving our product, so I'll pass this off to the team to take this into account. Best, Luis

julia
operations manager in Brasilien
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

julia's review

Easy to use Intuitive Feels like using whatsapp web

Poor reports. I manage a team of 30 analysts, who talk to clients on Sirena all day long. I cant control which analyts has the longe reply time, how many clients are online waiting for a reply and for how long... etc

Jorge
Operations Associate in Panama
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Feature lacking CRM with bad customer support

Kommentare: Zenvia is a good option for those looking to chat with clients but not really getting too invested in data. If you are looking for software that delivers quality data on customer interactions look elsewhere. Customer service is also very bad.

The chatting feature is actually pretty good. The UI is intuitive and conversations are easy to manage. Creating new contacts or beginning conversations with new customers is critical to good service.

Aside from real time messaging, Zenvia lacks most other features that make CRM a good investment. It has little to no data on conversations, badges or labels are extremely hard to manage. Customer support is terrible and hard to get a hold of.

Marcel
CEO in Brasilien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Feedback

Kommentare: The implementation/ onboarding could be better. I would like to receive a training.

Whatsapp interface. Team works, status of each interaction.

Dashboards and the possibility to continue custo er journey. Sirena stops when custom do a purchase

Stephanie
Mananger in Peru
Gewerbeimmobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Friendly user

Kommentare: Very good!

Very friendly and real time information on sales

Few analytics and reports Would like automatic reports

Antwort von Zenvia

Thank you, Stephanie ! We are glad to read your review and I'll be reporting your comments to our team. About the reports, they update automatically. Could you give an example of what is on your mind? It'd help a lot the team of developers. Thank you for the feedback once again, It inspires us to continue working and improving.

Graciela
Comunnity Mannager in Argentinien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive and easy to implement software

Kommentare: We are comfortable with the software.
It is very institutional, when defining changes.
Very easy training is given in compression.
Whenever we need support they are giving us a hand.
It has given us a great help in reordering our client portfolio.
Needless to say, I recommend them.

It is intuitive when carrying changes. Implementations according to needs and responses with effective solutions

Maybe you can be more accessible with whatapps answers that sometimes do not apply to my business

Antwort von Zenvia

Thank you, Graciela ! We are so glad to read your review. It inspires us to continue working and improving. Concerning the messages that don't apply to your business, it's possible to edit them and send to Whatsapp to approve. Do you know how to do it? Please let us know how everything 's been going. Thank you!

Richard
Richard
Automation Leader in Ecuador
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A solution for your digital team!

Kommentare: It has been wonderful! An excellent team to work with. 100% recommended

Sirena helps with teams to comunicate with an unique and automatized channel, such as WhatsApp. The integration with severals tools allow to external software, but, the most like about the software is the possibility to use one WhatsApp number for all my team!

A bot developer option, massive sending message to your opt-in contactas

Antwort von Zenvia

Hi Richard, Thanks for your review. We value your feedback and are thrilled you're enjoying Sirena I appreciate your comments. You'll probbably be glad to know that we launched Sirena Bots and soon we will have the chance to send massive templates to your contacts, hope it fits with your needs. Best, Luis

Francisco
Gerente in Argentinien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excelente tool for all business

Múltiples users un the same WhatsApp line, excelent managment team

Not allow messenger and Instagram direct

Antwort von Zenvia

Hi Francisco, Thanks for your review. We value your feedback and are thrilled you're enjoying Sirena You will probably glad to hear that Sirena is now 100% integrated with Facebook Messenger, so you will be able to answer all DM through our platform. Best, Luis

Ivan
Marketing Manager in Mexiko
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great CRM & Chat Software

Kommentare: It is a tool that is constantly evolving and that allows us to use its new features in order to provide the best experience to our contacts and prospects. As I mentioned previously, for us the main problem that we were able to solve was the formalization of our communication process through WhatsApp with our contacts and prospects.

It is a great tool to manage all your WhatsApp contacts and prospects. It allows you to record digital sales and thus measure the effectiveness of your marketing effort. Highly recommended if you are looking to formalize communication through WhatsApp!

It would be great to have a flow module, where we can see how some automatic responses can appear depending on the questions.

Nicole
Sales Manager in Chile
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good Software

Kommentare: in general I have had a very good experience since it is a fast and very didactic application that allows to maintain control with the client portfolio.

It is very practical and didactic, I find it very easy to access

sometimes presents problems with the value of the services since they do not appear complete in the review

Antwort von Zenvia

Thank you very much Nicole! We always seek to add value to business to improve communication with your customers, we are happy because you found Sirena practical and didactic ans then it could make sense for you and your team. We always count on your valuable feedback to bring our best. Thank you.

Juan Martin
business developer in Argentinien
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

interact simple

Centralized WhatsApp lines. Start and track conversations from anywhere. Distribute your clients automatically.

fails in some integrations. problems that depend on their suppliers and do not have the power to solve it

Antwort von Zenvia

Thank you Juan Martin! We always count on your valuable feedback to keep on improving.

Luis
CEO in Mexiko
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good idea poor execution

Kommentare: Very poor. Looking to switch to alternative platform.

The functionality of servicing customers with one central WhatsApp number and directing their orders to the most convenient location.

Advertised CRM features were practically non existent. Down time at non acceptable levels. Extremely poor customer service.

Jeronimo
Marketing Assistant in Argentinien
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Almost Perfect

Kommentare: As I said, my experience was very good, but I would improve some things to make Sirena a better plaform.

The platform is incredibly easy to use. It is very comfy and it wasn't hard to implement it on my daily basis job

I set the title "Almost perfect" just because there were some aspects that I didn't like. For example, sending times. Sometimes the app took almost 1 day to send my messages! Also, I found a little uncomfortable the fact that i cant organize my contacts and delete the ones I know aren't important anymore. Apart from that, nothing else to complain about.

Antwort von Zenvia

Hi Jeronimo, Thanks for your review. We value your feedback and are thrilled you're enjoying Sirena I appreciate your comments. We're always improving our product, so I'll pass this off to the team to take this into account. Best, Luis

maria jesus
Account Associated in Spanien
Personalwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best solution to manage messages

We are very happy with this APP. It's easy to use, you get fast answers back and for us, the best it's that you can use the same whatsapp number for a call center.

There is only 3 languages to choose, so if you dont understand English, Spanish or Portuguese, it can be a problem.

Natucha
CUSTOMER SUCCESS in Brasilien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My Sirena overview

Kommentare: It is a great tool but still checking if it is functional for our segment. Because they are not salespeople who use it, but analysts of the accounts in our portfolio who use it to improve communication with our customers.

The visual ease of monitoring the activity flow of the whole team. Conversation progress and response time.

There are some things that can be improved, for example, being able to edit and delete data, without having to delete the created profile, because once a profile is created you cannot edit (delete data to insert another current one).

Josefina
Proyect Manager in Argentinien
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Sirena is the Best employee of the company

Kommentare: Its been a good year, Sirena help us to organize our customer relationship comunication

Easy to set up, easy to understand, super easy to lear.

Keep looking to more ad-ons of new plataforms like instagram DMS

DIEGO

Julio
Gerente de Ventas in Panama
Lebensmittelproduktion, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good

Kommentare: So far it has been good

it is easy to use and adapts well to operation

I would like to have more sales reports Thaks

Pablo
General Manager Colombia in Kolumbien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

great tool , more to learn about it

Kommentare: good , we need more time to increase the usage, despite the crisis we are facing now

the innovation , the implementation, the information that can provide more insights to increase client satisfaction and sales conversion

nothing in specific , I could say that the original tec or operational support is not ease to access , it is only virtual and limited in time

Antwort von Zenvia

Oh my, thank you Pablo ! We are so happy to read your review. It inspires us to continue working and improving. Thank you

Sarah
Sarah
Coordenadora de Sucesso do Cliente in Brasilien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I like it, but it can improve

Kommentare: They are on the right track, but they still need to improve.

I like the idea, with few competitors and very useful.

I think it needs to improve. For example the visualization for adm is more similar to whats.

Antwort von Zenvia

Hi Sarah, Thanks for your review. We value your feedback and are thrilled you're enjoying Sirena I appreciate your comments. We're always improving our product, so I'll pass this off to the team to take this into account. Best, Luis

Murillo
Director - Partner in Brasilien
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

System unavailability

Kommentare: Bad experience, high expectations were not achieved

Interface is very good. Ease of use. Great professionals.

Lack of connection, frequent malfunction

Antwort von Zenvia

Too bad you had that experience. Every month we make more feature enhancements and fix bugs. I invite you to enter https://web.sirena.app/sign-up to become a free trial user for 7 days (without credit card) and you can try the platform!

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sirena CRM for everyone

Kommentare: A very good platform

Easy to use, you coul have an order to talk with your costumers by WhatsApp

The highest price and they take your number when you want to get out