Über Alliance CORE

Licensing compliant Child Care Management System with 12 hours of virtual administrative assistance available every day.

Erfahre mehr über Alliance CORE

I also enjoyed that an representative was available for training when I began using the system, that customer service helped tremendously.

Not sure as I am still learning about all the features.

Bewertungen zu Alliance CORE

Alliance CORE hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 53 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Alliance CORE bereits verwendet?

Laura L.
Owner and Provider in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, Selbstständig

I would consider..

Kommentare: Alliance Core is an experience! I am so happy that I am able to be apart of it. The program itself is rich, full of benefits I know that have yet to tapped into!

What I like most about the software is that you can play around/search for things and you will be able to find what you are looking for. If all that doesn’t work the staff is always willing to help you!!

One of my cons for the program is and this may sound silly but.. I am not correct type of typer where the time has to look right for the block to be ok (ex 7:38am) l like to just be able to get in and be able to do it and the block know what I mean like (ex 738am) it to me will save time when adding numbers in a space. Also I still have to print paperwork to send to CCCP.. wish that can be eliminated.

Lora E.
Preschool Director in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Preschool Benefits from using Alliance CORE

Kommentare: The support teams are the best! When I began using the system I called weekly as I was learning my way around the system. I so appreciated their help and the ease of using the system.

The communication, billing and check-in features and data security were the main features I was looking for. We have also saved a lot of money from not printing all the forms and sign in pages that we used to use.

I had some difficulty getting the billing and parent pay using the app to work, but the support team helped work out the difficulties.

Karli S.

Review

Kommentare: They are very helpful if you call and ask questions. They do not make much effort to change.

The system is an all in one platform for everything I need. I can manage billing, attendance, staff, payroll, and access this from anywhere.

The reports offered are not user friendly or customizable. There are many opportunities for streamlines reporting that are not available through this system. We often find that we have to use two septate reports to cover everything that we need access to. I have contacted the company a few times with no response about the verbiage they use for families. They use primary parent and secondary parent, which is absurd to think that a child should have a primary or secondary. We have also expressed concern for the verbiage concerning gender. You either have to choose Female or Male or choose not to answer. The question here is why do families need to fit into one of two boxes or not get to answer. I know many people that are proud of their gender fluidity and its frustrating that they are making no effort to fix it.

Coreen E.
Administrator in USA

Great Reports

Kommentare: We have had great experience, there has been time of frustration learning the system as it changed over the years. They are always upgrade and adding to make it an easier system with more option to use.

That you can useful information in a short time, I use the system every day to check on attendance and then can follow up with parents if there is an issue that we can help with. Licensing reports help me stay on track with staff trainings, I do my food reports, there is so many useful reports at my fingertips.

That there is no payroll feature, I had always done my payroll in procare so when we dropped it I had to go to a payroll service for director payroll, but 7 employees do not have account, so I am now doing them by hand.

Lennae J.
preschool director in USA

Rural small preschool

Kommentare: I love it for attendance and ATS. Still learning some functionality and looking forward to using the tuition payment option (maybe( in the summer.

We use this feature becuase it collects attendance and it automatically connects it to the ATS for CCAP. This is a HUGE help. The barcode for easy check in is amazing.

doing staff files on line. It is incredibly time consuming to scan in each this, especially because we have to have a paper file anyway. I tried to utilize this feature and it wasn't necessary.

Noanie G.

A wonderful tool

Kommentare: Overall, I have been very impressed. They are always willing to help and have been patient if I have had to ask more than once. I think it covers each facet needed for the business.

This program has been easy to learn and has helped immensely with the efficient running of the school.

Not sure as I am still learning about all the features. I do wish there was more hands on training when I purchased it. Having said that, the support I have received from the company has been outstanding. They are always willing to help, usually in a timely manner.

Stacey T.
Owner operator in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Core

Kommentare: I absolutely love it, I just wish I knew more about it. I wish I knew enough to utilize everything that it offers because it offers so much. It is such an incredible program

I like the fact that I can Track attendance and attendance for staff as well. I like how it keeps all the files in one place so I don’t have to keep paper files so I Licensing comes it’s a fast trip. One thing I didn’t like about this survey he did not have my industry so I picked arts and crafts with actually I’m a child care provider

Actually there’s nothing about the software I don’t like

Trayce R.
Owner/Director in USA

Loving Hands Childcare Review

Kommentare: My overall experience has been very pleasant and anytime I have had an issue or simply needed help I got an immediate response from customer service.

I love the billing aspect of the system. It bills automatically and the parents are able to pay weekly via the app and communicate with the school. I love the report system, makes for less paperwork for me.

in the billing system, I whish when a parent inquires late fee that it shows up the next day instead of later in the week. So the late fee can be paid the week of being late verses paying it on the next payment.

Kelly F.

Family Childcare

Kommentare: Overall I like the system and will continue to use it.

Billing and invoice, and online enrollment

Navigation is a bit difficult and needs tech support.

Joy H.
ECE Coach in USA

CORE - All records in one program

Kommentare: I can send information to our partners easily.

CORE keeps our records all in one place. We have several financial partners as we are in an economically challenged community. Having pertinent information all together and easy to access is crucial.

Once I learned to use the program (I am a bit tech challenged) I have found it easy to use and have no problems at this time.

Krissy M.
Program Director in USA

My Review

Pretty easy to use; easy to input information

Some glitches sometimes; no daily communication option with parents

Dania K.
Managing Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great value for the price a must have

Kommentare: The experience has been very positive! the response is personal and quick.

How easy it is to operate. Tracking of attendance and enrollment is the best and very important to our operations. The fact that it integrated with the CCAP system is a must. Our families do not have to use two systems. The Core system and ATS system "talk" to each other.

Not sure about the Intergrations with our accounting software. Quickbooks

Debi L.
owner/operator in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ELV is Great and has great customer service People to help out at any time!

Kommentare: Love the product, Love the people, and even have ongoing trainings!

Interface with the State and rate of pay from CCCAP is much faster making it a one time sign in for parents.

Wish it would intergrate with the CIIS also so we could just download the shot records with no mistakes instead of just looking at them in their database.

Lori K.
Head of School in USA

Childcare use of ELV Alliance Core

Kommentare: We really love it and the technical staff are very responsive.

I love that it tracks everything and the easy of use to check in and out for parents and staff.

When there are glitches. Or when the internet is down - which has nothing to do with CORE.

Bree A.
Home Provider in USA

Core

Kommentare: I love the staff and support. It is easy to use and nice to pull reports that are needed for food program and licensing.

I like that it is easy to use for families and our program. I also like that it incorporates CCCAP and paperless.

The billing feature could be easier to use and for families.

Jo anne M.

Alliance Core

Kommentare: Okay system, wish it was more user friendly.

Good at keeping track of children's records and attendance. Good for licensing

Often hard to find things easily. Too many report to comb through to find just basic information. Did not like when we used billing.

Roxanne J.

Awesome service

Kommentare: Wonderful. Won't go anywhere else.

CORE is very beneficial to any childcare organization. Easy to use and always has someone there to help if neededl.

N/A There isn't anything I haven't liked about CORE.

Terry B.
director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to manage school processes

I just started using ELV when I started this job. ELV makes it easy to track attendance, make sure immunizations and trainings are up to date, and maintain ratios. Even a non-techie like me can easily use ELV. I highly recommend.

I wish that the page that lists expired staff trainings show the expired trainings in red. It's hard to find some of the documents without going through the whole file.

Amber B.
Member/Owner in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

elv-amber

Kommentare: I have loved working in this platform. If I do not do something everyday I do find it hard to remember how to do what I need done.

That i do not need to print everything off and I can keep it electronic.

I feel like sometimes I want it to do more things that it does not do

Kathy W.

Elv-Thursday’s child

Kommentare: Fabulous customer service through email - very quick response time. In person- very patient, helpful and quick response time

Has mad my job So much easier in so many ways. The updated are fabulous additions. Didn’t even know I needed/ wanted additions. Everything in one place. Easily accessible

Only con is that it has. Ella specific for CO. Other states have to input info in oddly named cell.

Rebecca G.
Director of Child and Youth Programs in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy decision to go with ELV.

Kommentare: After using other similar products, Alliance CORE is the easy choice. All features work well, customer service is unbeatable, and it is everything we need without unnecessary, confusing additional features.

I like that the features work well with other systems (CCAP, CACFP, Accounting software, etc.). Also tracking attendance for both students and staff with one kiosk is so simple.

I would like to be able to add CCAP payments to the CCAP Ledger, it does not always reflect what we have received.

Gwendolyn R.
Early Childhood Consultant in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Alliance CORE Review

Kommentare: Every time I have had a question or needed guidance, our representative is always available and assists immediately.

I like the ability to print reports for tracking and monitoring. I like the easy onboarding process. I love the fact that I can utilize the system for Child Care Licensing Auditing.

There are a few more reports I recommended to possibly incorporate.

Tina Y.
director in USA

Alliance Core review

Kommentare: It's very easy for our parents to use at the center and at home. To registration to billing, checking in and out of the system.

After being trained the software is very useful .

Using the computer and paper copy of some items.

Telaya P.
Administrator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product for overall child care center management

Kommentare: Excellent experience overall and I can always get instant assistance over the phone if needed

I don’t know how we made it before ELV. The features are great and easy to use!

I haven’t found any features that I don’t like

Gloria M.
Owner/ provider in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Alliance review

I like it because its easy for me to keep track of children's records and my records.

I dont like that it cost a monthly fee. I feel that it should be cheaper especially for small childcare programs.