Construct 3 Erfahrungen

Über Construct 3

Software zur Spieleentwicklung, die im Browser läuft und von Schulen, Indie-Entwicklern und Spieleherstellern eingesetzt wird.

Erfahre mehr über Construct 3

This software it's very easy for make videogame in HTML5 version and export to mobile devices, integration with monetization.

Bewertungen zu Construct 3

Construct 3 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 118 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Construct 3 bereits verwendet?

Alonso C.
Alonso C.
Programmer in Chile
Computerspiele, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Quick and comfortable game development

Kommentare: I've used Construct 3 to develop short and sweet web games, and the process has proved fast, easy and efficient. I'm currently using the software to develop a larger commercial game, and the experience has proved to be smooth as the sole programmer during these first couple of months of development.

Construct 3 is clean and simple to use. When developing my own games, I can quickly add new levels and features without much fuss. I've taught game development to high school students using C3, and they have no problems learning how to use the software. It is in active development, and frequently receives updates with bug fixes, new features, and suggestions from the community. The community on Discord is very helpful, and frequently share example templates and addons/effects that extend Construct's functionality. With the addition of javascript scripting, it's very easy to mix block based logic and actual code in a project, and you can implement external javascript libraries to extend your project. The HTML5 focus makes it easy to share your projects with others via features like remote preview or simply through the fast export process.

The quirks of how project and object files make it hard (but not impossible) to use in larger teams. Despite regional pricing, the monthly or annual subscription plans can be expensive for students or hobbyists, and the free version is limited. It's a bit hard to suggest more complex yet interesting features without them being shot down due to them being "too complex" or the underlying systems "delicate and with a lot of moving parts". The asset store hasn't been properly moved to the current website, so a lot of good paid addons for Construct 3 are scattered about in places like itch.io. Feature-wise and in export options, it doesn't compete with the big engines like Unity or Unreal. There are addons that hack around this, but the program focuses solely on 2D.

Jeremy B.
Artist and Developer in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Finally able to make a game!

Kommentare: Construct 3 is the first software I've used in the course of too-many years where I felt good making a game. It's a magical feeling that I've been chasing for over a decade, and I'm grateful for the team at Construct for taking a human-centered design approach with this product. Making a game is still a lot of work, but with Construct I feel like the work I'm doing is always on a straight path headed towards a finish line rather than a labyrinthine hedge maze of confusion.

The interface. It's well organized, easy to find my way around, and clean looking (especially compared with Unity's very mechanical interface or Gamemaker's bizarrely neon one). I especially love that objects in the programming interface feature icons, which takes the guesswork out of what's being referenced throughout my "code." Construct replaces hand-typing code with blocks. While the need for some baseline logic skills is still required, the minimization of any hand-typed code reduces a lot of the friction that came with coding for me. They did an excellent job of thinking through what such an interface would need to act and feel like, so there's still there's still plenty of power-user abilities available while there's far fewer occurrences of unexpected errors that result from things like typos and missed semi-colons. Also, it was remarkably easy to implement controller support with my game, which was such a cool feeling.

There's not much I can complain about at the moment. I wish there were a few more power-user options for importing and configuring animations (my games have A LOT of animation). Still, what's there already is good, and definitely better than it needs to be.

Bruno M.
e-learning Developer in Portugal
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very good engine to create games without code knowledge

4,0 vor 7 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Very good to start with and to get into the game development with few or no code knowledge

Easy to start developing games without the knowledge of code

It's limited in some features and hard to create more complex games

Brandon W.
App Developer in Australien
Computerspiele, Selbstständig

Useful for those who can’t code

Kommentare: Very poor customer support. I cannot recommend Construct 3 due to this. Save your money and learn to program properly!

Easy to use. User friendly for beginners.

Construct 3 suffers from a lack of support. Scirra are focused on introducing new features to Construct 3 constantly so users see the value of what is a rather pricey subscription. The downside to this is that they don’t prioritise fixing issues when they arise. I am an app developer and I was alerted by a user to an issue with one of my apps that resulted from a broken IAP component in Construct 3. This issue was potentially costing me money. I complained about the issue on Scirra’s forums. The issue affected numerous other developers, not just me. An issue was raised on github do that it could be fixed. Well it took over a year to fix. For such an important element that impacts on users ability to make money from Construct 3 you would think they would have given priority to fixing it. Apparently not so. This really left a bad taste in my mouth. As a result of Scirra’s inability to offer an appropriate level of support to their subscribers I ended my subscription. I began coding in Swift instead and have since shipped two apps written in Swift. Using a proper programming language makes you realise how limited Construct 3 really is. If you wish to make good games fo yourself a favour and learn to program in a proper language. Your games will be more professional and will be optimised and will run better. A programming language simply offers more flexibility than something like Construct 3 ever could.

Antwort von Scirra

Hi Brandon, Sorry you've had a bad experience - we do insist all bug reports are filed properly via our clearly published procedures for them to be actioned properly and promptly. We have answered thousands of questions by email and on our forums and overwhelmingly the feedback we get is our support is prompt and helpful. Regarding iAP problems, most of the time this is caused by misconfiguration of settings by the developer. Tom

Robert M.
Graphic Designer in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Start making Indie games right away!

Kommentare: Overall, I really enjoy using Construct3 and likely will continue to work with it for years to come.

If you have any experience at all in HTML or basic coding, this software is a breeze. I had been working with HTML5 and CSS3 when I first tried out Construct3 and while many people may tell you that's like comparing apples to oranges, I will tell you it is not. It's the same basic thing and honestly, Construct3 does like half the work for you. You can get things moving in minutes.

Due the weekly update nature of Construct, online tutorials can become outdated very quickly. This becomes problematic when you are attempting to do things you've never done before only to discover that the naming conventions for that particular function have changed.

Radek B.
Radek B.
Head of Marketing in Polen
Computerspiele, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Construct 3

Kommentare: Worst of time, money, and effort. A literal nightmare. I'm surprised no one sued them yet.

- super-low low minimum learning. - very good for prototyping.

- pricing is abysmal. - it runs in web browsers. - subscription-based. - using 3rd party extensions is a must-have if you want to create anything beyond the limited scope and templates. - Scirra is a shady company that has an almost 20 years track record of abandoning software during development . - false marketing (they are advertising the engine with games and software made with... their previous engines). - customer support is insulting. Any problem is being blamed on the user and when caught red-handed they always blame external factors. - outdated features or absolute lack of fundamental ones, present in the industry for decades.

Johnathon K.

Versatile, Mobile, and Easy to Use

Kommentare: I have published, off the top of my head, 26 games to google play and the app store. I very much enjoy how easy it is to set up a project, and do full development without jumping to youtube like I had to with Unity every 5 minutes.

First off, I love the interface. I find the expressions and ui quick and simple to set up and use. And sprite management is almost unparalleled. Unity makes you feel like you have mountains of work to do for before anything works, and Construct (I also used C2) just simplifies it, without sacrificing anything. I very rarely find myself lost in Construct (minus Delta Time relations...but that's more on me than anything). Construct can be ran on virtually every device without needing to be installed, and that's a huge plus. If I'm on my macbook pro, it's there. On my phone, or even my pc, it's there, ready to be used. I can set up a simple example for anyone, anytime, in just a couple minutes, and if I want to do more, I can add in JS without requiring a bunch of hooks first. Construct represents what all programming software should aspire to be. Easy, fast, and without compromise .

My biggest complaint is the multiplayer encoding. I have no idea why, but I can never get it to work right, and the tutorials feel...wanting. Also, I wish there was a little more on the 3d front, but seriously, that's a wishlist feature, and if it never gets added, I still won't complain. Construct is damn good as it is.

Marcos C.
Proprietor in Paraguay
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Business Model Ruined It, But It Was By Far The Best Engine for Newcomers

Kommentare: I loved my time with Construct and continue to use Construct 2. But Construct 3's new pricing model just doesn't work for anyone in a developing economy trying to make a living as a game designer.

Construct 3 is, by far and away, the easiest engine to develop with that I've ever worked on. It gets overlooked sometimes because it's an HTML5/Javascript engine, which doesn't always give the best performance, and it also doesn't deploy to consoles easily. But the speed at which you can develop is insane. There are a ton of resources out there, too, so you needn't start from scratch. I loved my time with Construct.

I am a Construct 2 perpetual business license owner. I liked that model, because it was a one-off purchase. It allowed me to predict my expenditure and not rely on making monthly payments to use my software and update my games. But for Construct 3, Scirra moved to a subscription license model and the pricing just wasn't competitive. I really wanted to continue using Construct 3, but not knowing if I'd be able to afford to continue working on my game if I didn't make the subscription payments is a deal-killer for a developer in an emerging economy like myself. They don't even offer regional-specific pricing like a lot of competitors do, so they're even less competitive when compared to the rest of the marketplace.

vor 9 Monaten

We do offer regional pricing depending on your country, and always have with Construct 3. It's much more affordable in developing countries. A lot of our direct competitors have also gone subscription (for example GameMaker) so we feel our pricing is very competitive.

Pascal G.
Developer in Österreich
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Easy to learn, hard to master

Kommentare: Very positive, lots of fun and lots of learning. I've been a customer for 7+ years and in the forseeable future, I will stay one.

The whole event-system just really clicked well with me. I've used a variety of game making software before Construct, but either I felt too limited or the whole approach to coding just didn't work for me. When I first played around with Construct and I placed a couple events, it just felt very intuitive for me. From that point on I was hooked.

One thing I still feel like it's missing are native UI/Menu elements. They do exist and work, but in their current form they are subject to a lot of jankyness and I avoid them like the plague, imho they are barely useable. You just gotta re-create what you need with sprites and events.

Khaled F.
Khaled F.
CEO in Ägypten
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Best 2D Game Engine ever!

Kommentare: So Amazing! Best Code-Less 2D Game Engine!

- The ability to write JS code - The number of features that make it easy to develop a game - Support for Direct Export for Android & IOS - Ready to use Behaviors, no need to code. - Almost no need to code yourself! only for Advanced things - Dark Mode (useful for 6H usage) - Faster than Construct 2 - Much professional than Construct 2 - Weekly Updates (Bug fixes - New features) - And many more......

Personally I haven't experienced anything I didn't like but previously was the pricing for personal plans. It was $99 annually with no monthly subscription. but now it's about $50 annually and you can pay $5 Monthly, Super!

Antwort von Scirra

Thanks for your amazing review, and we're thrilled you're enjoying Construct so much :)

Edee W.
Edee W.
Programmer in USA
Programmentwicklung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Software - Worth Every Penny

Kommentare: In the last year and a half I have created 4 complete games that are available on Google Play, including a 3D Augmented Reality mobile game. Before finding C3 I tried several other game generators, but none of them could hold a candle to Construct 3.

Pros: I learned C3 with the free version and youtube - I was using C3 on my own, creating my own games in a matter days. Construct is used within a web browser or it can be downloaded onto a desktop. Files can be saved online (like Google Drive) or on your hard drive. The program is every easy to use and the community is there for whatever you need - both on the C3 website or on FaceBook. There is a demo for nearly everything project, so if you get stuck there is almost always an demo example to help. You can write code, but mostly you just select what you want your game to do and it does it. I typically make Android mobile apps, but I have made an html version of my game for each of my apps. I have been a web developer for 10 years and have used a lot of generators - C3 is the best.

Cons: It doesn't have an easy to use AdSense plugin - but they're working on it.

Christine C.
App & Game Developer in Malaysia

My personal experience using Construct 3 review

Kommentare: Construct 3 is the ideal software for those who want to make 2D games. This non-programming game maker software is ideal for an educational setting because of its numerous game options, low cost, and comprehensive support. Overall experience is engaging because the thrill of designing a game and then playing it in an hour or less is powerful. Students are more committed and encouraged to learn for a goal when they can see immediate results when they add or modify the event sheet in Construct 3.

I love Construct 3 because I don't have to learn programming to develop a game. The subscription's price is affordable and It's a versatile tool with a variety of features and options. It is by far the simplest game engine for beginners to learn. It is also a great platform to teach with my students on using Construct 3 for game development, and I'm enjoying it immensely using it for educational purposes as well as developing games for my own. Apart from that, Construct 3 is a great way to get started with event-driven and object-oriented programming, and it has a lot of export options such as Android, IOS, Facebook, HTML5, Xbox and etc. Construct's versatility includes the ability to use a combination of blocks and JavaScript which are suitable for non-programmers. Overall Construct 3 is one of the best game maker software that I would recommend my student to use.

Construct 3 is designed for 2D games and projects; anything 3D will not work properly, and I would recommend using a different game engine if you go this path. Construct 3, like any other game development program, has its own flaws. Construct 3 is densely packed with functionality, requiring a steep learning curve to realize its full potential. Although templates and documentation can help, there is still a learning curve to contend with. Since the sample and book for construct 3 are still lacking, you must refer to the instructions for construct 2 which can be challenging.

Cillian C.
Hobbyist Game Developer in Irland
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

What a piece of software! (I wouldn't have made my first game without it!)

Kommentare: Helped to create my first ever little video game project. My favorite tool as of now for game development, helped me learn the basics of other tools such as Unity. Now I am creating my first large game project back in Construct 3 again, and really enjoying the process. Have supported since the early beta versions. Now on my 3rd year of subscribing to C3, supporting the developers, and getting to use my favorite game development software.

Ease of use! The behavior system is second to none in my opinion when it comes to making games without requiring coding/CS knowledge (though you can actually also code with JavaScript if you want to get deeper under the hood!) Really suited to 2d artists (pixel, vector and digital painting), animators, and designers, as it doesn't require massive development knowledge. Genuine Developers. The company is small, and talking to the staff and developers on their forums/twitter seems like talking to real, genuine people instead of some corporate entity.

Most of the things I bring up here are really small in my opinion in comparison to the Pros. Might be different for others. Other free engines. And no I am not suggesting C3 be free, I am happy to support the developers with my personal license while I have an income/am alive/the product exists. But there are other options like Unity/Godot/UE4 which are free (at least for beginners and small teams) and so the barrier of entry is smaller and they get a lot more attention/traffic in industry, and so get much more tutorial and promotional content and media coverage. I think the biggest take here is that the developers of the software are doing alright financially right now, though what I would suggest is running some kind of campaign/promotion, to get the engine in the hands of more developers who would in turn promote the use of the software. Even though there is loads of overall users there doesn't seem to be that many people who would encourage others to use Construct 3. Would be nice to get some more supportive users to support the brand, promote the tool in the media and game development industry, etc.

Andrei P.
Game producer in Rumänien
Internet, Selbstständig

Great value for this underrated 2D game engine

Kommentare: As a two man team we managed to develop prototypes and games with ease compared to using other game engines. The development speed is very fast however some integrations (such as Steam API for example) can take longer and are more prone to issues. There are plugins however which are developed by individuals to try and solve these problems, plugins that in our experience end up broken in half a year or so due to the rapid development of Construct 3.

Construct 3 is an outstanding 2D game engine which lets you build HTML5 games/apps/websites/anything HTML5 related without writing any code (though you can code if you want to). It's a double layered software product which gives the user access to only design code blocks (no coding), coding with JavaScript or a combination of both. The non-coding layer has logic related readable code blocks and the logic is exported by the software as HTML5 code. This means that you can port your game to play in Browsers, as executables in Windows and macOS, on phones and basically any device which can run HTML5. It has the newest features browser vendors add to their products (Google Chrome, Mozilla, etc). Has a lot of built-in behaviors which can be applied to objects to give them functionality out of the box. Another pro is that it runs in your browser, being a web app.

The limits imposed by browser vendors sometimes restrict the use of the software and the developers must spend time to find workarounds. Also the HTML5 standards are not applied in due time for all browsers so your games/apps might have issues sometimes on different browsers which is why cross platform testing is so important.

Caleb G.
Game Designer in USA

Construct 3 is an amazing product for virtually anyone making 2D games

Kommentare: I love Construct and am a proud user of it. I encourage people who I know are interested in learning game development or are looking for new tools to check it out. I'm an unpaid evangelist for the platform and have worked with companies to consider supporting it more explicitly. This has unfortunately been difficult to do as an unofficial voice for the platform, but I still like trying to make sure monetization options out there at least know about Construct to consider it down the road.

Construct lets me prototype new ideas very quickly and get things moving fast. helps me evaluate an idea rapidly to either discard it, pursue it or improve it. The software is very stable. I can't think of the last time I experienced anything that was a legitimate bug. Constant updates / patches and improvements are clear signs of a project that's thrive.

I honestly can't think of any Cons about the software as is, however I do have two points that I believe Construct could do better in and would make the platform even more powerful, populare and profitable for their users: I wish they would make inroads to 3D game development. While I know 3D introduces new complexities, I'm not convinced I see how adding a Z axis and a 3d view would not still work with the same core logic and rules of Construct. HTML5 can be used to produce hi quality 3D games with other tech using the same core javascript language. Even if it were light 3D stuff at first like making a game like crossy roads.. i mean come on. Construct 3(D!) :) I would also like to really see a concrete solution from Construct to make it easier for HTML5 web games to be monetized. There are ways, but they are very much "you figure it out" solutions that as a non-programmer pretty much make it a non starter. Mobile is super saturated and finding success in it gets harder and harder. Web while not having it's own challenges would still open up a lot of new genres and possibilities. Or perhaps working closely with a strong platform like Kongregate. I would love to develop games for browser for PC like a nice RPG that would be browser based.. but at this time I find the options not feasible as a Construct user.

Alen A.
game developer in Kroatien
Programmentwicklung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Construct 3 review

Kommentare: Construct 3 is superb! it misses a few casual usability features, but other than that it's great. Fast. Usable on on PC, then reuse on another etc. Simple, fast, good.

This software is made for simple and easy creation of 2D games. The event system is basically made so you can just script how your game works. You basically insert objects you want to use (sprites, backgrounds), set their properties, and play with events. it's fast, good and it really isn't hard to make a good game with it. Lots of controlling options for structuring the scripts, and lots of options to export. The software is open to create your own plugins / behaviours / effects to extend it, and once you export your games you can use cordova / other software to create builds for different consoles/mobiles/etc. Another new good thing is that you can do JS development in the middle of editor and add scripts that do something. The engine is JS based after all so it's supposed to run on anything.

The least likeable thing is that it uses JS, therefore you are obliged to use some form of wrapper around it to run it on mobile / consoles etc. it might all change later with some crosscompilation but i wouldn't get my hopes high up. other than that, support could be a bit better and dialogue with developers, since they do seem a bit arrogant.

Carlos fabian V.
Sr. in Dominikanische Republik

honest review

Kommentare: the software is awesome, my only concerns are about the head of the engine itself.

the ease of use for simple things, hope to see a node editor in the future, it would make the software 100% easier.

the game industry is geared towards the multiplayer and online game, this engine is seriously lacking on these tools, I switched to unity just because of this, don't you see the opportunity to take off the market by developing a good multiplayer module, one easier to use and setup.

Alastair C.
Lead Developer in UK

A constantly improving game creation program, great for 2D projects

Kommentare: Construct 3 is a fantastic choice for building quick 2D games and prototypes - its documentation is vast and expansive and it is very easy to use. For shorter term 2D games and projects, I can thoroughly recommend Construct 3, with its ease of use, low price and helpful set of features.

Construct 3 is a vast improvement over its previous revision and is a fantastic, user-friendly choice for those making 2D games or 2D projects. There are several things in particular I like about this program. Firstly, its ease of use and low barrier to entry. Construct 3 is able to be used offline, as well as in a browser and allows its users to build 2D games and prototypes with relative ease thanks to its easy to understand user interface. In addition to this, its templates and documentation are abundant and very helpful - everything is clearly laid out and explained simply in the documentation manual, and its templates are a fantastic place to start, giving you everything you need to modify and work backwards, rather than starting from scratch, which could be helpful for a lot of users. I also like that it is relatively easy to export and deploy your Construct games to multiple platforms - PC, Android and iOS are covered and the process is easy, which is a lifesaver when working predominantly on mobile platforms. Also, games you make in Construct 3 are all controlled by visual scripting - a drag and drop node editor, which is a great bonus for those not experienced in programming. It is very easy and quick to set up behaviours using this method which designers will enjoy. Finally, I also like that it is extendable - you can write your own Javascript plugins and functions to enhance your game if you wish, though this may not be applicable for everybody.

As with any game creation software, Construct 3 does have a couple of drawbacks. While prior game development and programming knowledge will be helpful, Construct 3 is packed with features and thus, there is a learning curve that must be undertaken in order to realise its full potential. While templates and documentation do go a way to making this easier, there is still that learning curve. Also, it is worth noting that Construct 3 is geared towards 2D games and projects - anything 3D isn't going to be applicable and I would advise a different choice of game engine if going down this route.

Allan M.
Lecturer in UK
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Construct 3 r268 +

Excellent for teaching young people about logic, problrm solving, and programming concepts. It's easy to create simple games with young students and school pupils, gently introducing them to programming concepts while they engage in fun activities. Work to reward time is very short so students dont loose interest before they see something cool on screen. I've tried using Unity and Unreal in classes and the learning curve was too steep with too little reward in classes which are two hours a week or less. Construct 3 is perfect. Runs from a browser so no install needed, but can still produce games that perform well. It has enough complexity to do some very clever things and is constantly being updated with new tools and improvements. The recent 3D additions look really promising. My class of 13 year old's went wild when they saw me add a 3D camera example to change an overhead 2D maze game into a first person view in a matter of seconds. This is the best tool I've found for creating 2D games and interactive media, and it just keeps getting better.

For 3D games development, look elsewhere. The new 3D tools are promising, but very limited at the moment. You could make Doom or Wing Commander clones for instance, with primitive 3D shapes and billboarding.

Stéphane C.
Dev in Kanada
Computerspiele, Selbstständig

The best decision I made!

Kommentare: I'm on my second game right now, working only part-time on it being a school teacher, and I wanted a game engine that was very visual, with a progressive learning curve into coding, but nothing that would require me to go back to university for 2 years to learn how to create a sprite, you know...? With the amazing support from the Construct team and the community, I find that Construct 3 provides me with all the tools I need to make my game come to life! The tutorials and blogs are a plenty and wonderfully easy to follow! It's also very enjoyable to use! I have fun working in Construct 3!

Without a doubt, my #1 reason for using Construct 3 is the incredible involvement of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team into support and development of the software. I've never seen a dev team so dedicated to making the software better, implementing new features, listening to their user community and providing almost instant support. We get regular updates with bug fixes, but also new features that are requested by the community. That's very impressive! The software is solid, flexible, and keeps getting better and better every week!

I wasn't too sure about the subscription model at first... However, I quickly changed my mind after seeing clearly that my yearly subscription was a worthwhile investment into the development of this amazing piece of software! In other words, it's money well-spent, for sure!

Mike J.
President in USA

Amazing product that creates amazing results!

Kommentare: Most software development starts out with the excitement of what you are about to build, then moves into the fun of designing it. By the time you are down the the polishing it up, you have grown weary of it.
With Construct that feeling of excitement and discovery seems to last throughout the whole process.

The ease of use, of course is it's primary strength. Construct 3 allows users to create quick, prototype game mechanics or to build out full functioning software. The latest versions of this software have removed any roadblocks from creating pretty much anything you can imagine.

Although this tool specializes in the no-coding aspect of putting together great games, it also allows users to extend functionality via javascript. The documentation for the javascript could use some beefing up.

Loïc R.
founder in Frankreich
Computerspiele, Selbstständig

A really nice tool, the more I use it the more I love it!

Kommentare: Actually I am building games for the web desktop and mobile. It requires that builds size are super low and Construct does a really good job for that. My company strategy is realeasing multiple small and quality games in a short time to cumulate passive incomes and Construct allows me to create web games super fast. I plan to release these games on other platforms like mobile and PC later and this is possible with few additional work.

As a Game Designer / Artist Construct 3 allows me to create full games from scratch alone, and monetize them. The learning curve is really smooth. I love the visual scripting approach. I can achieve complexe things in a simple way. It's super fast! with the behaviors and plugins you can try a lot of ideas super fast and have super nice results in really short time. You can test your game on mobile on the go just flashing a QR code. There is updates every weeks, in one year the number of new features is amazing. The community and Scirra team are really nice. Each time I have an issue or question someone helps me the same day.

It's not possible to release games on Console with Construct only. Not easy to reuse features from one project to an another one because GameObjects and variables must have the same name ( maybe I don't do it the good way)

Abhishek T.
Leader in Indien
Staatsverwaltung, Selbstständig

Perfect for the speedlovers

Kommentare: It is very comfortable to make games with it. And the best thing which I am in love is that APK files are made in few clicks and that too online and hassle free

1.) You can make almost any 2d game in lesser time as compared to other game engines 2.) Very easy. Anyone can master the whole game engine in just 7 days. Otherwise for other game engines it will take same time just to memorise the UI of the game engine 3.) No need to install. Open the browser and start working on the game. That's all. And after initial loading ,it don't even require internet connection. Otherwise for other game engine the story is completely different 4.) No need to care about upgrades as whole thing is based on internet 5.) It is improving at very great speed 6.) Making installables is even more AWESOME. APK file is made in few clicks with no hassle !!! 7.) No need to care about file management. When the file is saved, everything is saved inside a single file. In this way one has to only care about single file as compared to managing other things like images,audio files,scripts and much more 8.) Script if you want. Now it even has option of scripting !!! 9.) Cheap and monthly payment option also available.

Is is meant only for 2d games. That's all

Graham S.
Self Employed in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

A multi functional development system even for the seasoned developers and newcomers.

Kommentare: I have been a professional developer for 30 years (Mostly business). I write games/apps as a hobby. I've used a few development systems over the years, but C3 gets the award for the easiest to use. I did in my first night of C3 what took me 2 weeks in my other language(s)!
The flexibility with the behaviours and plugins is boundless, and the continuous improvements leave you wanting more.
If you have always wanted to write a game, give this a shot. Once you walk through a tutorial, you will be amazed at how easy it was!

Rapid prototyping: You can have a playable version of your idea quickly Adaptability: You can create a platform games, fighting game, slot machine, almost any 2D game! Updates: Updates and improvements happen almost weekly. Some additions are major. Easy: Its easy to make quite large games. Some items can be complex but that's math, not Construct 3!

Business: I'd love to be able to use the same tool for business apps but it doesn't easily support GUI options (Scroll bars/listboxes etc). Nor does it support SQL easily. While these aren't great leaps, it could open a huge untapped market. It IS touted a game maker but it could easily be a software dev system. Subscriptions: Never a fan of subscription based, but I fully understand and appreciate WHY it is needed and in place. Without a constant revenue stream its hard to plan a business.

Jonathan B.
Architect/Draftsperson in Kanada
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

Construct 3 for App Design

Kommentare: Very good, I only use it as a Hobby at this time. the App market is so saturated, there dosn't seem to be as much opportunity to make good money as there once was.

I like that unlike some other software you dont need a 3rd party software to product the final Game App for different devices.

More Game Control functionality, being able to control a game character by using your devices motion doesn't always work as well as it could. In game Adds like Admob don't work on the Construct Arcade. I asked about this and it was the only time I never got a response back.