Filtern nach:

Über Maidily

CRM software for residential maid/cleaning service businesses. Invoicing, scheduling, automated client messaging & website bookings.

Erfahre mehr über Maidily

Jan R.
Jan R.
Graphic designer in Spanien
Design, Selbstständig

Great value management software for cleaning oriented businesses

The software is very easy to use, its design is clean, intuitive with a focus on simple UX to streamline workflow processes. It covers all the basic needs for a cleaning-service oriented businesses. Also, the dev team updates frequently, hard at work at bringing in new features, often those requested by its users.

The user base is not as populated as other competing software suites, but the advantage of this is that more care and attention is given to current users by the dev team.

Kevin L.
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Let me do the heavy lifting for you! Maidily is KING! Let me tell you why!

Kommentare: We have a startup cleaning business my partner and I have MAJOR plans for. I needed a platform that will be with us through our early stages to the big leagues we are confident our business will be one day soon. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]offered the most incredible CS before we invested a dime with this company. You simply do not see this level of support without someone who is incredibly passionate about his OWN company and the direction he and his team are headed. Features are of course important, but the only thing more so is the people behind those features. This is a great group to be a part of and I am so excited to see their growth along with ours in the coming years.

The cleaning industry is going through a revolution and companies like Maidily are pioneering the new cleaning frontier! Gone are the days of multi-step processes to schedule a home cleaning, Maidily has simplified the process by allowing for online booking easily from your site. I speak so passionately because of my experience FOR MONTHS reviewing other platforms and ultimately see Maidily come out on top. Constantly being improved, you can set hourly booking, flat-rate, schedule in teams, grab a custom SEO optimized website (AND HAVE THEIR TEAMWORK WITH YOU TO SET UP!), mobile-optimized for your cleaning professionals on the field, run discount and promotions to mitigate cart abandonment, and much, MUCH, more! Last, the value is unparalleled! I challenge you to find a better-priced software that has, more capabilities (Spoiler Alert: There isn't one!!!)

Maidily is a young stud in the cleaning industry and always still improving. If you need something in your business Maidily has yet to develop, just reach out to their team! Mony and the gang at Maidily LISTEN to their clients. Some people have doubts about not going with the big names out there (ME INCLUDED), but I can assure you will not be disappointed. There are some features, like a mobile application (Although Maidily is mobile optimized!) and a customer portal that is still not available, but I have not to doubt Mony and the team are cooking up new goodies for our cleaning business owners in the near future.

Nathaniel M.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great product and look forward to using it more

The ease of use. Took me about 15 minutes to feel comfortable to navigate, edit sqve things. I made a ghost listing (just my own information) to practice editing with, and my God it was easy to do

The book keeping embedded I found to be a bit hard to edit to fit my brand. Not talking about the calculations..those are amazing. Being able to change more than 2 colors would be helpful as my colors don't match the trust badges so it definitely stands out.

Britton T.
Manager in USA

Easy to Use and Affordable; Great Alternative to More Expensive Options

Kommentare: As a first-time business owner, I was intimidated by other solutions out there. I felt like I took a chance with Maidily and it's definitely paid off. Maidily's [SENSITIVE CONTENT], is light-speed in regards to his responses and fixes on anything related to the product. The software is set-up in such a way that you can import all your company data, customers, cleaners, etc. into it within a matter of 1-2 hours. It took me a bit longer to setup, but that's because this is my very first go at anything cleaning related. I recommend Maidily for new businesses and those that are already established, but looking for a more streamlined and modern-looking solution.

Rich customer data collection that is useful for the cleaners before the clean, and then for customer service after the clean. Easy, no-BS pricing system and extras. Easily add/remove/tweak extras and optional services easily. Ability to quickly add cleaner profiles and customers. To set up a new company using this software, from top to bottom (cleaner to customer) it would only take a matter of 1-2 hours of your time. Once it's set, it's done.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT], advised he was actively working on this, but more robust online payment options (hourly vs. sq footage vs. rooms only). Knowledge base could be beefed up with more use cases.

Tye T.
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Great Customer Support & Features - Affordable!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall its been amazing, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very helpful and the support behind the product has been 2nd to none (from the others I tried). I'm very excited about the things that the Maidily team is working on for the future!

Its been very user friendly, beautiful interface. I'm a sole prop business (only me working) so in an attempt to grow I've been trying to get myself organized, Maidily has been super helpful. Once I get my website up I'll be looking forward to using their checkout forms. Love the analytics!

There could be more features - some similar software's have a bit more features (higher price) but it seems like they are working on releasing new things every month (or it seems like it).

Amy V.
CEO in USA

Review of Product & Service

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: OVERALL, i am very pleased with Maidily and I think the price is amazing since we are getting a lot for just starting out in the industry.

I love that the system allows my clients to choose their own bookings, this has increased my time and clients love being able to clearly see the price up-front before booking a cleaning.

1. I would like to have a QuickBooks Integration into the payment system, as I'm now having to use a third party and then using QuickBooks...too many processes for getting paid. 2. I would also like to be able to add multiple maids to the cleanings since I send my maids out in teams. 3. I would also like to have more control over my calendar settings in the scheduling setting view, to block off days no-one is working, etc. 4. I would like to be able to have an option where i can have bookings happen every three weeks, not just every four weeks, or bi-weekly... 5. Also in the calendar view, I MUST have all the bi-weekly and monthly bookings placed in the calendar IMMEDIATELY, not just after they pay, it has created a problem with scheduling for future dates in the months ahead...there has to be a way for the bookings to at least show-up on the calendar but be greyed out if they are not active yet, but to at least show-up. 6. An option to have the booking emails send a calendar invite to our iPhone calendar or Google calendar.

Brittany T.
Service Provider in USA

Great Service

5 letztes Jahr

This software helps run vital elements of my business.It helps with scheduling, sending invoices, making payroll, and taxes. I highly recommend for any business (big or small)looking for advanced software to help run critical parts of their business.

Options to gather leads, maybe a landing page.

Tristan P.
UX Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

A great new solution to an old problem

Kommentare: Great experience working with the team. From our initial concept meetings, to low fidelity wireframes, and to prototyping, it was great working with such a passionate bunch of folks who were purely interested in bettering the experience of their users.

I love how intuitive and easy Maidily is to use. From the moment a user logs in, each piece of functionality is accessible within a few clicks.

I love how niched down the product is, exclusively servicing the house cleaning industry. However, I hope at some point in later versions they decide to open it to other industries.

Seth P.

The Only Software Your Cleaning Service Needs

Kommentare: Maidily is instrumental in our booking process and our job management. The software makes both of these things incredibly easy which means I have more time to work on the business instead of fiddling with our SOPs.

The greatest thing about Maidily is that everything is easy and straightforward. There aren't any surprises, and everything does exactly what you think it does. For those who aren't incredibly tech savvy it's a godsend.

I have yet to find a single thing I don't like about the software. It's very well done.

Heidi M.
General Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Maidily review

Kommentare: fantastic customer service!

The best part of this software is the customer service. It is very similar to other software programs but the customer service is above and beyond. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very involved and willing to help when you need it.

there are a few extra steps in getting to where you need to be on the app but already seeing improvements as it becomes more established.

Heather L.

Affordable Software with Ease of Use

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's been a great experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are there to help or take inout and make it happen.

Pricing and ease of use and the clean look.

So far it's been very easy to use and I have nothing I don't like

Maher S.
owner in USA

easy to use software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: it was very easy to use

cost less than other competitors. It has lots of room for customization

still new platform not lots of users, but it has lots of room to grow

Daisy T.
Small Business Owner in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Great for Maid Service Businesses!

Kommentare: I love the Maidily products, and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very responsive. I'm confident that my business will do well with the help of Maidly.

The software makes it easy to book clients, organize your business, and your employee work schedules!

The messaging integration challenged me a bit, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very helpful, so I have no worries.

Jessica M.
onwer in USA

Excellent Program

Kommentare: Easy software to manage

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] was very informative and helpful about the software

no issues at all, the only issue is filling out the review form. It's a little complicated

Kaysha H.
OWNER in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

BEST SOFTWARE TO SCHEDULE CUSTOMERS

Kommentare: SUPPORT IS EXCELLENT AND THE SOFTWARE IS AS WELL

EASE OF USE AND FEATURES THAT KEEP COMING OUT.

Waiting for tip feature to rollout and some features were not there when we started but maidily has been giving excellent support to get the features added

Allison K.
Technology & Operations Program Director in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Maidily Review - Fab Maid Clean

Kommentare: Mony went above and beyond to customize this software to fit the needs of our cleaning business. Maidily gets a 10/10 from Fab Maid Clean!

We love the ease-of-use aspect of this software.

There was no aspect of this software that we disliked.

Ralph E.
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied customer

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great experience with this company.

Product is easy to use. Great customer service. Great integration of the software.

Pros out way the cons. Not much negative to say. Great service.