Über Visual Approvals

Visual Approvals is a fully integrated software solution for the complete building certification process in Australia.

Erfahre mehr über Visual Approvals

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Visual Approvals

4,0
5,0
3,8
3,0

Visual Approvals hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 4 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Hast du Visual Approvals bereits verwendet?

Ben W.
Cadet building certifier in Australien
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Visual Approvals Review from cadet/Intern

Kommentare: Overall I have had an extremely positive experience with the use of VA and I would highly recommend it to anyone within the profession.

being a Cadet I find I struggle to manage so many jobs and individual aspects at one time, VA really makes it easy to break down and to keep track of where my work load stands.

With having the ability to track so many individual aspects, it does take a little while to get your head around the use of the software and where to look and how to effectively compile information. But once the base knowledge is there it becomes very easy to use.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Ben, thanks for the great review of Visual Approvals. We really appreciate your support.

Donna M.
AdminAssistant in Australien
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

VA daily user

Kommentare: The more questions I have asked the more we learning about the best ways to utilise the program.

It is pretty easy to use, the more training you do the more you can utilise the features.

I don't think there is anything wrong with the program, we have tried another and soon came back to VA

vor 11 Monaten

Dear Donna, many thanks for your review. We appreciate your honest feedback. Regards, Visual Approvals

Hannah C.
BRISBANE OFFICE MANAGER AND NATIONAL ADMINISTRATION LEAD in Australien
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Day to day support is excellent. If needing big changes it's an effort.

Having everything located centrally and accessible to everyone

It is slow and can be very un-user friendly. I have asked for several updates over the years that have never materialised. If I need something changed or updated I have to justify my reasoning why.

vor 11 Monaten

Dear Hannah, thank you for your review. Our Client Relationship Manager will reach out to you to discuss your enhancement suggestions. We appreciate your honest feedback as it helps us improve our services. Regards Visual Approvals.

Dianne M.
Admin assistant in Australien
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

TBC review

Kommentare: We have had no main issues with VA - support very accessable and helpful.
Overall experience has been exceptional.

Ease of use and comprehensive features. Very easy to use.

Cant think of any issues that are not dealt with by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the VA team.

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks for the great review, Dianne.