ExxTend Learning Bewertungen

Filtern nach:

4.6/5
    4.8/5

Über ExxTend Learning

Everything for delivering training & maintaining records: registration, testing, reporting, & curriculum administration.

Erfahre mehr über ExxTend Learning

Shaffer, F.
Manager, Staff Learning & Development
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.9.2019

"OverNite - WorkingBird - previously MockingBird"

Kommentare: The business issue we are using their software for is OSHA required training (eLearnings) and ease of use in creating our own courses. This is eLearning and tracking documents to Instructor Led Trainings.

Vorteile: The ease of learning the system, setting it up even all the support from IT, answering questions from Customer Support to assistance with Employees using the system. The TEAM there is dedicated to real support of the customers.

Nachteile: I haven't found any with using their software on/off for 18 years.

Carol C.
Process Safety Specialist
Chemikalien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"OverNite Software"

Kommentare: The employees can take training from anywhere in the country not just onsite. Some employees travel a lot so this makes it convenient for them to complete their training.

Vorteile: The ease that it is for the employees to take their training. Along with the customer service that I receive when needed.

Nachteile: Changes are made without notice on what the changes are and do.

Kevin M.
Training and Development Supervisor
  • Bewertet am 8.10.2014

"Computer Based Training Extraordinaire "

Kommentare: My company has several locations across the United States and was looking for a product that was not only User friendly but provided the needed functionality that would meet our regulatory requirements; ExxTend met those requirements and then some! The only reason my overall rating was not five stars is based completely on the initial install and set-up of the platform. As I said, we have many sites across the US and ExxTend was more than willing to provide us a platform that we could load on our local servers to better meet our needs and that resulted in several technical issues early on that have all but been resolved.
The employees like the ease-of-use and the management team likes the tracking as well as the report accessibility that the program provides. So this was a win-win for the Company as well as the Users!
Meeting our OSHA requirements and the needs of our employees was a major priority for us and I feel that ExxTend has made that all possible!!!

• Bewertet am 8.10.2014
Roxanne T.
System and Database Administrator
  • Bewertet am 27.10.2014

"Overnite Software - getting there"

Kommentare: I have been using this software for over 4 years. I understand the company's need to keep up with technology and remain competitive with other companies out there. However, I do feel that attention to dedicated customer's needs is key for success. I have been very fortunate to work with great group of people at Overnite. I look forward to more training and brainstorming with this group and being able to get the program to work more effeciently for our needs.

• Bewertet am 27.10.2014
Kimberly T.
VP of Health & Safety
  • Bewertet am 16.10.2014

"Oxbow group meeting"

Kommentare: I just wanted to extend my thanks to Karen and Shilo for attending a recent H&S team group meeting in Houston. They were able to provide support and reinforcement training to a group of CBT admins that were recently trained. The visit was greatly appreciated.

• Bewertet am 16.10.2014