Über Germain UX

Ein herausragendes UX-Überwachungstool und zugleich eine All-in-one-24/7-Echtzeit-Plattform für APM, BPM, RUM, Automatisierung und Big Data

Erfahre mehr über Germain UX

Detailed and simple documentation for the app features. Great support team which doesn't charge anything extra.

The learning curve is a bit steep, probably expected from a fully featured monitoring platform. I struggled to get started and it took a lot of time to find my way in the documentation.

Bewertungen zu Germain UX

Germain UX hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 129 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Germain UX bereits verwendet?

Sachin
Sachin
Full Stack Ruby On Rails Developer in Indien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best ever APM found till yet

I have been using new relic APM since time but I got something that has more that we want in Germain APM. The best thing is that it is supporting many frameworks/databases/features. Also, easy user management is there in Germain APM. so you can share it with your team which you want. I got a very useful feature with a browser and a real user experience. So based on it I will design my site. Indeed, SSH/alerts and click automation is adding beauty with this software.

If they can improve better UI(design) then it will be more understandable with my team.

Antwort von Germain UX

Thank you Sachin. We are working on improving our UI (much easier as this UI is new/built with one of the greatest js framework) stay tune! :)

Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Germain APM Cloud Application

Kommentare: Dashboard UI is easy to use and configurable. Its really use to lookup what happen on weekly basis.
Scheduler functionality available in automation help us to save more money instead of running cronjob.
After trial period usage, i got confidence to use this system for my future projects.

Angular and React applications traffic can be easily monitored with embed javascript from Germainapm.I like the way its integrated out of box.Automation is very simple and useful for triggering our cpu usage details, this help us to reduce our downtime, thanks to germainapm for this Automation.Existing SMS and Email Alert Template give us more flexibility and possiblity to use.

Adding a wizard for python app will make it easier to "monitor" a python application.

Antwort von Germain UX

thank you. Python wizard will be there shortly.

Neha
Neha
Trial version use of germain APM in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Trial version review of germain APM for new business

This is the first APM tool that I have signed for trial use for my website. Signup was simple and easy. At first go UI looks simple and easy to use. It allowed me to customize as per my priorities/goal/industry etc. There are plenty of wizards /options available to customize as per ones requirement. If tutorials and user guides are provided for a beginner that would be of great help for people like me who really want to use APM tools for growing their business.

When I first started using it, I thought it will be easy to understand and use ; with help available for the first time users of APM tool. But I couldn't find help/guide for new users. It was very difficult for me to understand and start using this. I am not able to find anything related features for ecommerce website and tools.

Full Stack Developer in Indien

Review for APM product

Kommentare: Overall experience is good.

1. Easy to use interface. All resources(like Automation, Data Sources, Analytics etc) at one place. 2. Easy documentation and large no of languages support. 3. Cheaper price packages.

Ticket page design does not looks good, fonts size are inconsistent and should work on responsiveness part.

Antwort von Germain UX

Thank you Manish. In a later version of germainAPM (already available for onpremise, and soon to be available for cloud users), the Ticket page is significantly enhanced! users can even write comments on it and view past comments..

Shankar
CEO & Director in Indien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very good application

Kommentare: Really excited to use in production environment. Working great.

Application is very user friendly and easy to use. Faster when monitoring and exploring resources. The main thing is onestop solution for any technology stack.

Dashboard looks quite congested, Must be having a setup wizard for user when login instead of all icon placed at home screen

Antwort von Germain UX

Hi Shankar. Thank you and couldnt agree more! we are looking at providing this setup wizard by 12/31/20 (may seem far ahead but we have so many other things in the pipeline...if you need this more urgently, please reach out to whoever you are working with or use this info @ germainapm.com

Elena Michelle
Elena Michelle
Data Specialist in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best and only platform you will need for Performance & Monitoring

Kommentare: Germain is a platform easy to be intimidated by, but at the same time is the best way to properly focus your effort. It will give you easily accessible control over the most important aspects of your business.

• What I like the most about Germain is its adaptability, it works for any industry; basically, everyone can benefit from it. It doesn’t matter if you are a small or an enormous company, you will be able to take advantage of the effectiveness of the platform. • Germain provides all kinds of tools to personalize your experience, to the point that you will feel that it has been created just for you, you will feel a human touch & interest behind it. It certainly gives you the feeling of having all the solutions in just one place. • The other key point for me is that it will professionally help you identify and fortify your weaknesses. It is an APM platform that goes straight to setting up your goals and assisting you in taking the necessary steps to achieve them.

• Being such a complex application I would appreciate a little more in the educational aspect, what I meant to say is that imagine being a new user, and you follow/use all the features of your interest, and there is a whole other bunch that could help you, but you simply don’t know of them. It is true that the platform showed some instructions, but it was just once, and if you didn’t get it the first time, that’s it, there’s no remainder or description of the menus. • In my opinion, there should be more connections between the different menus, my point is that for example in the Wizards sections, there are a lot of options that need a previous application added, it would be a nice touch to show somewhere that you can review all your applications in the “Software Menu” or vice versa had the user know that all the options added in the “Software Menu” are key in the use of the Wizard’s tools. • Last place to improve has nothing to do with performance, and it would be the UI, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed with what you are seeing, and a little artsy touch could help better the user experience and draw attention at first sight.

Anwarul
Anwarul
Software QA Engineer in Bangladesch
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Valuable tool for performance monitoring

I like Germain APM's customized cloud settings to set configuration criteria such as priorities / goals / relevant industries to the user and how they could impact the user’s cloud design for performance monitoring of the applications. In addition, Germain APM offers a creative approach to offering full-stack coverage for a wide range of application frameworks, not simply concentrating on one component, but also involves the emerging cloud operations area that is operated by the DevOps group.. The size and complexity to which Germain APM can be implemented is unprecedented. No need to manually configure thresholds or dependencies, automatically discover dependencies and the AI helps enormously to quickly discover problems and easily get to root causes. Moreover, Germain APM immediately identifies the incidents and determines the root cause of the incidents through analytics for business processes, KPIs, browser / UX etc. It is particularly helpful for broad organizations where numerous problems can occur and it allows to easily monitor what caused the failure. Germain APM also monitors almost the entire infrastructure, from the hardware along with network components, to the software running on them and to the databases for web services. Germain APM also monitors almost the entire infrastructure, from the hardware along with network components, to the software running on them and to the databases for web services.

The present separation of features in the Germain APM may be a little daunting without structured instruction requiring some time for careful navigation and a guided walkthrough for it to be more user friendly.

Antwort von Germain UX

Thank you so much Anwarul. This year, we are going to improve the UI to make it easier to use for new starter.

Kelly
Kelly
Freelance Digital Services Provider in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

germainAPM software provides powerful UX monitoring services and technologies

Kommentare: There just isn't enough time or space to include all the amazing capabilities of this company's technology. I am convinced that this software is essential to any thriving business today.

germainAPM software provides powerful (and, in my professional opinion, essential), monitoring services and technologies for any individual/organization out there today that cares to understand the various facets of their operations and how to improve upon the current/existing processes and performance levels. As a primary decision-maker in several different capacities - business services-provider, consultant, consumer/end-user, and more- I know that user experience is key and possibly even the MOST important factor in conducting successful business online today. germainAPM provides amazing and comprehensive UX monitoring including real-time user experience recordings of REAL VISITORS and REAL VISITS to your website. These recordings can be reviewed and analyzed at the convenience of the website owner AND are GDPR compliant. There are tons of really amazing and useful tools are available with the germainAPM software to provide business owners with internal shortcomings as well.

While I do feel a bit overwhelmed by the vast offerings and complex technologies of it all, I am willing to take the time to learn it and am looking forward to discovering just how much more I can do with germainAPM.

Antwort von Germain UX

Thank you so much Kelly. Agreed we do need to provide self-guidance

Sales Manager in Indien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good Monitoring tool

Kommentare: Easy to use and the analysis also provide diffrent dimensions which we never used

Last Year we started using Germain for monitoring our Salesforce SAML applications and now we are extending its support to analyze/automate other Oracle applications. We have used many performance monitoring software earlier however Germain is easy to use, can be used by a wide range of our internal departments & provide option to review the code-base for optimal outputs. The best part is it provide a RCA for issue too, be it the code, network and a insight into database. We were trying to create a complex report for the new accounts created by our sales partner(Individual/Team wise) with respect to Date, Geography, Sales Theater, Revenue and Agreement time and we were able to integrate all in the Dashboard which gave us a holistic view of our sales and we use the report weekly to boost performance.

The only cons I can see is that the reports can be a little more user friendly(However all features are available if you do a detailed search) and eye catchy in terms of visibility like colour & chart types

Thanks Manish

Associate Tech Lead in Indien
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

An all in one automation suite

Kommentare: 24/7 performance monitoring.

Hassle free signup and user experience is commendable. The application is very responsive and navigation to various features is seamless. It felt very easy to navigate and find various options. Integrated well with advanced features. Performance monitoring is one of the key features of this tool, which works smoothly with the help of more than 60 popular plugins that do complete monitoring and analysis. This is completely automated. Awesome dashboard with various performance based metrics and analytics. Also provides easy exportable & user-understandable graphs in the form of a report. complete and easy configuration of the various automation jobs.

For a first-time users, there can be a bit of a learning curve to understand and configure the cloud.

Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

One of the best APM solutions in the market

Kommentare: We started off using Germain to monitor Oracle CRM application only, but for the past two years we were able to extend the usage to other applications as well such as Oracle Fusion Middleware. Germain has so many rich features that it can monitor any application irrespective of underlying technology, if it can access/connect to the application then it can monitor! Germain support is one of the best, have great experience working with them! The best part is, support team never hesitated to jump in and help us debug performance issues with the CRM application, suggested different ways to slice/dice the data using Germain to get to the root cause.

User experience monitoring and root cause analysis are few of the features that are unique to Germain compared to other APM solutions in the market. The application gives you information about every user click/action taken on the browser and correlates that information with corresponding data gathered from the back end (application servers, network, database), which helps the support teams tremendously to debug/diagnose problems faster.

When we started to use the tool few years ago, customization of the application used to be a challenge and Germain support had to be engaged, but there have been several enhancements to the product and now we are able to make most of the configurations by ourselves. The UI looks very crowded, I would like to see a redesign of the application UI such that navigation and

Antwort von Germain UX

whoever you are, thank you so much! also note that our new UI is available addressing the concern you have with our old UI, reach out to our team for an upgrade (free as usual) :)

Andrey
QA in Ukraine
Programmentwicklung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

small feedback

The app looks quite competitive on the market because of huge choice of tools it can be integrated with. Automatically trace every step to root cause and solve the most complex problems in seconds - is a great opportunity for different engineers like DevOps, developer and qa. The other very practicable thing is to manage issues and use alerting rules to be notified immediately. All of positive reasons to use this app relate to a big one - stop waste a time by doing work manually. So here we have a one of advantages - very simple and user friendly interface, where customers is able to find everything they need and get a hint if necessary. Also I was excited by good structured help pages where I was able to find any needed description. And of course a very cool thing is a list of different dashboards where you can output all needed data filtering them dependingly on your needs.

While I was navigating this app I faced with two thing I was confused by. The first one is when I tried to connect my phone with desktop app I found that my desktop account was not accepted to login mobile app. Another one is when I tried to connect app to my HTML app, was required to download external js script to my server and paste in header. This donloading was blocked by anti-virus as malware. Probably you could offer just to paste in header a link to your clod script instead of downloading. Anyway I got more pleasant impressions then negative ones from researching your app.

Antwort von Germain UX

Thanks Andrey. our mobile app is only to monitor the mobile device and native mobile app performance. however we dont offer (yet) a mobile app to visualize the metrics that can be visualized when you log on to our app on the cloud. and we will provide copy/paste for the header js content as an alternative to downloading the whole js

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple & Intuitive

Kommentare: Overall it's a very good experience using germain APM. It's very much useful and easy to use.

Germain APM provides a modular and intuitive design which helps us in visualising all of our key-metrics (technical & functional) in real-time. The simplistic way of adding smart filters on top of any component/feature is fabulous. Out-of-the-box Dashboard templates are really helpful to ramp up quickly and start visualising just by plugging in the data. It’s like one stop shop that solves the need of monitoring our systems to identify where our users are struggling.

By default please provide a sample dashboard with preloaded data to play around and learn more. Even if I am 100% Zoom, I will always need to scroll down to click on “Next” button within a popup that has lot of white space.

Antwort von Germain UX

Thank you. Default dashboards are available from the left menu > dashboards > all. But we agree we need to have data on each to kind of help you start seeing that is looks like, planning to work on this sometime this year.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Easy to use app to manage and improve UX

Having a questionnaire to identify end goals after signing up is a great way to help users start using Germain APM. I found Wizards to be very helpful in configuring Germain APM because it already makes the commonly used software for monitoring, analytics, and automation available. The visual menu is pleasing to the eyes, it's like your only browsing the App Store. Adding configurations and managing entries can easily be done in a few clicks. The Aggregated Dashboard makes it easier to monitor the data because it shows the overview of all the things that need to be monitored, may it be business or technical related. It's also good that you can easily generate reports with anything visible on the dashboard.

The unlimited portlet that the user can create/add in an Aggregated dashboard is a good feature but the downside is the more portlets you add, the dashboard may perform slower.

Antwort von Germain UX

thank you for your review. the performance of the dashboard is much faster if you use a dedicated cloud or onpremise environment and use elasticSearch or MongoDb as backend data store. Your current env is likely storing data into one of the relational db we also support, relational db arent as fast as nosql ones. feel free to contact if you need more details.

Maria
Quality Assurance Engineer in Rumänien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Great balance between complexity and the simplicity of the configurations!

Germain APM manages to balance great it's huge complexity with the simplicity of the configurations. Even a non technical user can configure an entire monitoring system using the explanations shown at mouse hover and the documentation for more complex cases. Variety is what makes this tool to be outstanding. It has a comprehensive industries list at setup, lots of integration options, possibility to integrate all sorts of applications, various hardware configurations and the list could continue and continue... The overall performance is good, navigation is smooth and quick. I can think about the fact that using Germain APM on long term will save a lot of time and also money (e.g. not being necessary that somebody else is hired to monitor and keep you up to date with the status).

Due to the fact that the application is in continuous development you may encounter minor bugs; and one thing that i personally would prefer is to have the configuration wizards as part of the left menu because some none computer proficient users may find them hardly.

Antwort von Germain UX

Thank you so much. Wizard page has been moved up so it is accessible from he main menu. thanks to you!

Mai
Retail in Vietnam
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software for monitoring with the great price and support!

Firstly, I like the price of this product, it is not expensive like others, but the value it brings to me is uncountable. It has a lot of helpful features for the user. Also, I can ask the helps from the customer support without extra cost. Secondly, the germain APM monitor performance status of the system from the customer viewpoint, hence it is not only be able to fast handle the error in the event of a system failure, but also be able to analyze and clarify the cause quickly, allowing managers to reduce the analyzing for the complexity of causes to transfer and solve the problem. Next, This monitoring system almost has no impact on the operating environment of the monitored system and can also monitor the status of external link services.

The only thing that I suggest here to improve is that you should support the multi language feature, then everyone can use it easily. Example in my country, we have a lot of companies need the APM, but not all of them have good English skill.

Antwort von Germain UX

Thanks Mai! multiple language support is in our roadmap.

QA in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Product Experience

Kommentare: Overall it was nice experience working with germain APM tool and I would like to recommend it with my friend circle.

As I am using this software since last one month and I mostly like customized feature which is help me a lot to work smoothly.

Some-time the response of operation not working due to network efficiency .

thanks Arun

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great product, easy to use and provides in-depth insights

Integrating Germain APM into my React app was incredibly simply (though coming from a technical background). After following the straight-forward wizard to set up tracking for my website, I just needed to download a JavaScript file, add it to my source files and add a script tag to my HTML document. Germain APM has many great features. Personally I really liked the user session tracking functionality. I could look at a user session and see a click-by-click view of how users interacted with my application. Really cool, and can see this being very helpful in debugging issues and in getting a granular understanding of how users interact with my site.

I found the dashboards a little slow to load, and though function quite well could probably be a little more stylish. Outside of that I found no real problems/issues interacting with the product. Integrating this product into your system might be more difficult for non-technical users though. If you’ve a technical resource to integrate that/set it up, you’ll be up and running in no time at all though.

Antwort von Germain UX

Thank you for your review. User Session Replay has been indeed well received. As to the performance of our cloud, please reach out to us and we will get you upgraded to a faster instance (you are currently likely on a shared hardware). Wrt to your last point, we have an project to make configuration so simple that non-technical folks will be able to pick this up. stay tune :)

Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Custom Portlets

Kommentare: Very responsive help when an issue is experienced.

The ability to create custom portlets. Being able to have a color coded chart by hour and SLA is a wonderful way to depict issues.

I found it a little complicated to create a new dashboard for everyone to see. It's possible that I just didn't do it frequently enough to remember all of the steps.

Antwort von Germain UX

Thank you so much for your review. Please note that a Dashboard can be created in 2 ways: 1)go the Search page, and do a search like you would on google (that is the easy way) 2)add a new dashboard and add portlet individually (that can be harder depending on what you are trying to do) either way, just reach out to us and we will help you https://calendly.com/germainapm thanks again for your review

Heinnastine
Virtual Assistant in Philippinen
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Honest Review for Germain APM

Kommentare: All in all, this application is useful and can help other businesses grow and reach their goals in a possible way.

As I start logging in to this application the first thing that I have notice is the font that this website is used, I liked it and it's not complicated to read every information that you can see on it. Secondly, I would like to commend how this application is friendly user for the Client's presentation and some stuff that you can maximize as a source of business. Lastly, It's quite fun to see that this application can accommodate a bunch of business different kinds of industries such as financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, media, retail, telecommunication and transportation.

Upon navigating on this software I also noticed the prices of each service this may be my least concern, if possible, that the marketing department can change it for a reasonable price so that small businesses can afford to use the said cloud application.

Gill
Technical Writer in Neuseeland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An across-the-board system

An across-the-board system that monitors the organization’s production environment, germain APM also offers comprehensive resources available to the team to learn about monitoring and analysis. The benefits provide a drill down insight into the usage and effectiveness of applications implemented in the business. The interface design using a Spaces Directory makes it easy for users who are familiar with popular DevOps apps (such as Atlassian).

Because of the wide range of tools and features available on germain, it can be quite daunting knowing how to set up the application an easier start. A more obvious workflow would be valuable.

Antwort von Germain UX

Hi Gill, thank you so much. we are working on the UX of our own platform...check back with us in around 12/20! :)

Anna
QA engineer in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Germain APM is very flexible solution that provides real time monitoring to improve user experience.

1. The onboarding flow is very easy and user can start configuring the software. 2. A very flexible pricing policy allows both small and big companies to use this solution for their needs. The customer support helps to resolve any problem quickly and with no charge. 3. Germain APM monitoring hardware, network components, software and databases. Our engineers can be alerted about any significant problem and create automated tasks to avoid some issues.

The UI looks outdated and needs to be updated.

Antwort von Germain UX

Thanks for your review Anna. Although we just built this new UI (using what we think is the best javascript framework on the market) we do realize we need to improve the "look-and-feel" :) thanks again for your feedback

Purvi
QA Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent and useful product.

Being an IT Professional, I like the following three features of GermainApm : 1) All-in-one APM, BPM, RUM and Automation feature to improve Customer Experience.Because of this, I can keep complete track of a Prospect or Potential client who visited my site and can monitor the activities done by him. This would help me to understand what went wrong, in case, a prospective client does not convert. 2) User Experience Analytics reports generated by GermainApm and User Session Monitoring and Replay are also one of the best features . 3)It is one of the best Cloud platforms with features like providing End User Experience, Automation, Business Process Monitoring etc. It is useful to almost all the domains and businesses like Finance, Manufacturing, Healthcare, eCommerce and Transportation.

The only feature which needs improvement is I need to login again to raise a ticket, when I am already logged into the application.

Antwort von Germain UX

Thank you Purvi. taking your login related issue into account. thanks again.

Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good platform for real time data monitoring and analysis

I like it could be used for any kind of Industry. It's really important. I can pull data from a lot of different resources and monitor them which is just perfect! And this list of resources is impressive. I also do really love this platform could build realtime Dashboards. Moreover, I can create custom Dashboards and set up custom Alerts.

It would be great to have a bit more data sources like iOS Application/iOS Device (iPhone/iPad) by analogy with Android Application/Android Device, ElasticSearch, some Flat Files, PostgreSQL, possibility to pull data from some API, Cloudera, MongoDB, Spark SQL.

Thanks so much!

Nikunj
Nice platform to justify and monitor your app activity. in Indien
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nice platform to justify and monitor your app activity.

It shows you all activity using the chart like User session login, logout and also displays you pages activity which users redirect on those pages. There will I get results in charts format since last few of months to current date. so it helps to reviews well.

Layout should be better that right now. so user can easily understand it. I think It should require compare functionality to compare 2 user activity or any 2 date comparison or 2 session comparison.

Antwort von Germain UX

Thank you Nikunj! a great news, the compare feature has been added to our pdt last week, we have yet to deploy for cloud customers end of this month! stay tune! :)