Über AutoCAD LT

Macht das Erstellen von 2D-Zeichnungen effizienter

Erfahre mehr über AutoCAD LT

Sometimes it is slow and has many buttons, it is a little difficult to get familiar with the features, but with the time to learn.

Bewertungen zu AutoCAD LT

AutoCAD LT hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 220 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AutoCAD LT bereits verwendet?

Guellord
Guellord
CEO in Kongo-Kinshasa
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My sketch

Kommentare: I've saved a lot of time working with autocad, since I've been using this tool there's a lot more precision in my drawing work, down to the smallest detail.

it's a powerful and highly recommended tool, thanks to its intuitive workspace and time-saving precision controls.

it's a scary tool to use for the first time, because it contains a lot of commands and buttons, and when you're a beginner you need a lot of practice to understand its automation principle.

Orlando
President in Puerto Rico
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's the standard because it's better

Kommentare: We have saved a lot of time with AutoCAD LT with the constant use of library functions. The speed of the program is great, it's faster than all the other programs we've used in the past.

AutoCAD LT offers features that other similar alternatives does not offer. It permits to have an extensive library of already drawn items. Instead of copying and pasting from previous drawings, we can draw it once, save it in the library and call on it whenever we like.

With all great things there is usually a cons list, but for now the only con we've seen is the unfortunate trend of companies "forcing" to purchase an annual subscription to the product. Don't get me wrong, Autodesk offers a permanent licence but at a pretty steep cost. It may eventually be cost-effective, but with all the new features, bug fixes and incompatibility issues that arise with every new release, we are "forced" or lured to take the path of an annual subscription. But we are living in 2020, and like in The Mandalorian: "This is the way!".

Tiefbau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Drawing program

Kommentare: It is an application that I can quickly model an easy 2 dimensional object. I can access this model I designed on the web and mobile.

Provides the opportunity to create 2D drawings with easy-to-use drawing tools; It is software that supports desktop, web and mobile applications. It gives the user the chance to make 2D drawings very quickly.

It cannot perform 3D modeling and visualization processes. It cannot perform the creation of images (render output) with lighting, materials and visual styles.

Carlos
Structural Engineer in Mexiko
Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It is worth the price and can be used for low level of detail drawings

Kommentare: We had one new employee and we purchased this software for him to help us with basic detail drawings and corrections.

That it can be implemented rapidly and it has just the basic features, enough to do the job.

I consider that 3D models could at least be opened and be viewed.

Ben
Applications Engineer in UK
Bau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Free to use read only CAD software

Kommentare: This has been a huge cost saving item for our company. For years we were battling with users opening AutoCAD just to view a CAD drawing (read only) for a few minutes, then closing it. that used up a licence token, which costs us money.
Following quite a large scale roll out of AutoCAD LT, now only the users who need to edit the drawings have access to the AutoCAD - the rest have AutoCAD LT.

To be frank, the best feature of AutoCAD LT is that we can use it for free. Unlike AutoCAD itself, AutoCAD LT (for us at least) does not use up tokens on our flex licencing model. This has been a huge cost saving feature for our company, as many users only required read only access to CAD drawings and files.

The only down side to AutoCAD LT for us is that it still needs to be packaged and rolled out to our users with the licence server details included, even though it does not use any of our licence tokens. This does mean a little extra work for our software packaging team, as if we could just send the users a link to download themselves, that would be easier.

Dave
Architect in Irland

Great Product

User interface, the multitiude of work that can be done, page set up

Ideally, It would be easier if templates were less arduios to to set up - architectural contemporay templates ready to go for varying project sizes would be preffered

Devarapalli
Design Engineer in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Autocad LT Extraordinary

I like it when we exclusively draw 2D objects.

When we open the software, it took me so long to open. If we want to make 3D objects , it is very difficult. Recently i used to draw a layout of an Machinery Industry. It is better than Autocad i used before.

Radhika
Systems Engineer in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Convenient Tool for 2D drawings/schematics

The command section is really helpful for any user who is working for the first time. When I started as a first-time user, I didn't know anything about the software. Within a week, I was able to learn all the shortcut keys using the command prompt. The most useful feature so far is match properties which makes the overall experience very efficient. The Online AutoCAD HELP guide is user-friendly and has all the details required for any topic you may want to learn.

Not able to have a good interface with 3D models. I would like to have more 3D model features accessible to the user.

Kevin
Executive Director in Malaysia
Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Affordable CAD Software

It has the features we need at an affordable price

There is no ability to view 3d even if there is no ability to draw 3d.

Martin
Lead facade designer in UK
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Autocad Review

It's good to set out cladding panes and SFS design and getting pages set up for our construction team

It has random crashes ever now and then, when you try and hatch a large area. However that could be due to my work computer.

Tara
Researcher's in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

AutoCAD LT is an excellent 2D &3D CAD design tools

Kommentare: AutoCAD LT is an excellent tool for streamlining the design process and helping to provide clarity, accuracy, and precision in designs. It can provide 2D and 3D representations of formats and allows users to create and modify designs in a fraction of the time it would take manually. AutoCAD LT has yielded various benefits, including time and cost savings, increased accuracy, reliance on a shared and documented design process, improved collaboration, improved design process control, and better customer satisfaction.

The most impactful features of AutoCAD LT are 3D modeling, design visualization tools, a customizable interface, 2D drafting tools, and cloud connectivity. These features work together to make the software easy to use and quick to master. AutoCAD LT also offers a wide range of customization and customization options, making it an excellent choice for users who need to customize their experience to fit their needs. As for integration with existing business processes, AutoCAD LT is designed to be straightforward to use. With the wide range of APIs, the solution has to offer and the ability to integrate with other third-party applications.

A few features could be improved in Auto CAD LT, such as the ability to work with 3D models and better interfacing with other popular CAD applications like Solidworks or Fusion. Regarding difficult-to-use aspects, it can be challenging to properly orient the model when using 3D viewports. Also, it can be challenging to set up the UCS with objects located in different planes, as the setup of the UCS is not visually intuitive. Lastly, integration with existing business processes can be challenging, as the LT version does not always have the feature set necessary for more sophisticated workloads.

autocad lt for 2d drawing

perfect when used as a professional, very comprehensive drawing software. very precise and in depth approach can be achieved. we used it for detailing in 2D, where it is outstanding.

expensive. there are alternatives that cost far less or are for free. it has no 3d capacities, so it is for no use in the architecture office anymore.

Emmanuel
Freelance in Nigeria
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

AutoCAD LT is a compact version of AutoCAD which is great for low tier pc

It's small size makes it less prone to lagging and freezing

Certain features have been sacrificed to make it how it is

Sanjiv Kumar
GCIO in Indien
Automotive, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A Feature Rich product to meet all your Designing needs

Kommentare: The overall experience is on the product with ease of use and small foot print which can be deployed on laptop lower end for meeting daily needs when on move

I like the software because of rich features like Toolset , drafting, editing and dimension of drawing, easy to use menus and commands , can b installed on a low end desktop thus cost efficient for SMB's

The cost of subscription model is on the higher side can be fine tuned, some old sections has been removed from current versions , these have to be manually added

Great for Interior Designers, Architects, Engineers and builders

Kommentare: As an interior designer, drawing space planning layout through autocad saves a lot of time compare to drawing it by hand or even with other similar softwares. Not only space planning drawings but up to elevations and construction drawings.

I like autocad’s accuracy. There are a lot of copy cat softwares trying to duplicate CAD but nothing can beat Autocad software for Architects, Engineers and designers especially for construction drawings.

I find it too expensive. Good thing they are coming up with yearly subscriptions which is very helpful for small business owners or even freelance designers like me.

Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great value if you can live with the limitations

Kommentare: If you can live with the few limitations, it is a fantastic value. It’s “real” Autocad, if you have years of experience using Autocad, you know there’s no substitute for that.

Autocad LT is a great value for what it does, it is exactly like using it’s big brother “full” Autocad with some specific but reasonable limitations. It is not a “crippled” version and you can do a lot of productive work with it, and it’s “real” Autocad that works and saves Autocad files. Despite its limited customization, it does let you use the Macro Recorder which is a huge time saver.

Naturally for the price difference it is missing some features you may or may not use. It does not allow for customization with LISP routines, and 3D work is limited. If you’re working very much in 3D you ought to be using Inventor or Revit anyway.

Andy
Project Engineer in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I use this software mostly for P&ID generation and site GAs.

Kommentare: I have been able to make clean and concise P&ID drawings and layout/utilize GA and elevation drawings of my sites.

Its very powerful. I am amazed how accurately the Snap functions predict the points I want to measure/draw to. Most things are pretty intuitive and the changes between versions haven't been difficult to figure out. The command bar at the bottom has remained so I have always been able to do what I want even if I can't find the icon. I really like the "area" function when working with GA drawings.

I think the "Help" portion could be better with links to tutorials. I've had to general "Google" some items to find answers. I wish mobile version was easier to use. I wish there was a large library of blocks available without having to download them. The software is expensive although probably worth it.

Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

AutoCAD - Architecture

This software is fairly intuitive. It is also convenient because it is so widely used and makes coordination with consultants easier.

It takes a while to learn the program well enough to use it to its highest potential. It is also not as useful for larger projects because when you have to make a change, you have to track it through each and every drawing.

Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nice Feature Set for Basic Use

We edit 2D CAD drawings for uploading to a CNC machine. This was a great lower cost solution for getting into CAD. The cost is more than what we wanted to spend, but pricing is competitive. We could not find anything else out there that could edit in the formats we needed and AutoDesk software has been built up so well over the years that it is comparable to Microsoft office on how standard their software is across industries.

It is still CAD and is something that takes time to learn. Because of the trimmed down features it can have some odd errors where objects are not read/supported, so they can be edited or removed. We have found a workaround of taking what can be edited to a new drawing and that works. Not a major inconvienence, but an unfortunate workaround. The cost is higher than preferred and can’t just be bought outright, but the price is acceptable.

Jacek
Architect in Polen

All the CAD needs

Kommentare: We use it as a our second software along Revit. DWG is a popular format used for publishing technical drawing in many fields and sometimes it is required to edit such files. AutoCAD Lt offer less than regular AutoCAD but still enough to fit our needs.

Has all the features we require and we don't pay for unused ones. As an Autodesk product it is of highest quiality, as expected - interface, tools, compatibility, all work flawlessly.

Not out main tool because o it inherited problems - 2d drawings and little automation or bim capabilities.

Rutendo
Software Engineer Intern in Zypern
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great value for it's price!

Kommentare: AutoCAD LT was the first software I used when I was introduced to CAD and it has proved to be beginner friendly. The software supports multiple dimensioning styles and units making it very efficient. I am so comfortable working with this software that I am not considering switching to a different one any time soon.

AutoCAD LT can be customized to fit individual users' needs. Users can create custom toolbars, menus, and shortcut keys, making the software more efficient and personalized.

Once in a while, the program may shut down unexpectedly and if the autosave feature is not enabled you lose your work.

Luft- & Raumfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

AutoCad LT

The installation is very easy and the migration of previous version information works very well.

The online portion of Autodesk is not easy to turn off and there are functions that I never use that I can not remove. The cloud function should be easier to turn off.

Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great alternative to AutoCAD full version

Since this is a light version with lesser capabilities, it makes the software run faster and smoother on low end machines

Although it is a lighter version, the subscription amount per month is almost at par with the full version.

Industrieautomation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

AUTO CAD LT Review 2021

At Quality Assurance Department, in which I am currently in, every time I am doubtful with the calculations and/or results of the failure analysis conducted through actual simulation of the step motors, especially when it comes to physical dimensional issues and compatibility of parts, I intended to either re-assess and/or re-evaluate it using the AutoCAD LT software as for another form of verification. From there, unknown dimensions can also be clarified before giving out our final disposition of the product.

Sometimes it is prone to system's crash (I guess, so?). Maybe it has something to do with the compatibility issues in the PC we used and/or the graphic cards installed in it I supposed, but sometimes, when I am in the middle of verifying something, it got freeze out, which is a little bit annoying. Nonetheless, it was so powerful and helpful for me!

Filipe
Resident Engineer in UK
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Autocad Review

One of the best softwares for 2D technical drawing of building plans, it's our prefered software to keep in date with our company plan.

It's a bit difficult at the begging due to the fact there is a lot of comands to memorize, and the start could be a little to slow for someone in a hurry.