Über ID.me

ID.me simplifies how individuals securely prove & share their identity online.

Erfahre mehr über ID.me

When I first started using id.me it was hard finding the tab for discounts.

Bewertungen zu ID.me

4,9

ID.me hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 23 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ID.me bereits verwendet?

Dr david m C.
Dr david m C.
Head of Those Who Serve & Students Consumer Marketing in USA
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

ID.me Verification for Customer Discount

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: From initial contact and negotiations through implementation and post launch maintenance, the staff has been very kind and on demand ready to answer any questions we have and work with our internal teams quickly to address any needs that we have.

Ease of implementation into our existing processes and flows for customers was a huge factor in selecting ID.me, as well as ease of use for the end-user, our customers.

No cons whatsoever to date and we've been using ID.me for 2+ years

letzte Woche

Thank you so much David. You are an incredible partner to work with. We appreciate how you always come to the table open to new ideas and excited about ways to grow the partnership. Looking forward to our continued success. -Kristin

Tina G.
CEO in USA

Easy for EPCS

Kommentare: Great people, great support, great company.

ID.me has been continuously improving their product and it is far superior to the previous solution we had. I highly recommend ID.me.

Sometimes users think they are finished setting up their account and they are not. They don't see the continue button. I hear this is soon to be fixed.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you so much, Tina! I've enjoyed getting to work with you and experience your enthusiasm for identity proofing and wonderful suggestions to keep the process simple for providers. -Jessica

Megan G.
Shift Manager in USA
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Take advantage of this free app

It makes the verification process for multiple sites and government entities much easier. They also provide 2 step verification across the board and I love that you can add it on for existing accounts. Lately I've been stuck on the shop part of the website exploring all the ways I can save money.

It's difficult to navigate around the site when you first start. A friend told me to check out this site and it took me a bit to understand the site or what it was offering.

Caroline F.
RN in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

ID.me: Secure and easy to use!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

This software is one of the only trusted methods to verify military status, which is useful for my spouse. I am a nurse and am able to prove this via ID.me to verify this info for various other websites and businesses. It’s also free for users, which is great as a lot of the time I use ID.me for various discounts to save money!

It can be a little tricky to understand how it’s used at first but is pretty easy to catch on after using the site for a few minutes.

letzten Monat

Hi Caroline, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Dimple J.
VP of Client Services in USA
Pharmazeutika, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Service

Kommentare: Overall, a positive experience.

The ease that users are able to get their identity verified, is efficient and allows for them to be on-boarded quickly.

The only complaint we have seen is with Yubikeys, there is an additional step required to login.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you, Dimple! Your seamless integration allows for your prescribers to easily send e-prescriptions, within compliance. We appreciate your commitment to combating fraud and for ensuring a frictionless end user experience. -Jessica

David C.
Marketing Team Lead in USA
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Instant Verification System

Kommentare: Outstanding. I highly recommend ID.me to you.

ID.me is a great instant verification system. It plugs right into Shopify and is very easy to set-up. Plus website visitors know it so they feel comfortable using it.

I don't have any cons to share about ID.me

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you so much David! We love being able to work with you and allow your organization to offer discounts without fear of fraud and abuse. -Kristin

Kristina S.
Senior Director, Digital Marketing in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Partners. Great Product.

ID.me offers scalable access to audiences that we would otherwise struggle to reach at such an efficient cost.

I wish we simply had more options/opportunities to market to their customer segments.

vor 6 Monaten

Kristina thank you for being an amazing partner. We appreciate the energy and enthusiasm you bring to the ID.me partnership and how you are always coming up with interesting marketing plans. -Kristin

Kimmy M.
Customer Success Team Lead in USA
Programmentwicklung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

ID.me Review

Kommentare: Experience has always been great. Responses are always so quick and timely, and the staff are easy to work with and always provide the best assistance.

The ease of use makes it simple to roll out to all of our providers.

There were some struggles with getting users updated to the new liveliness identification method. Uploading the necessary documents didn't always work the first time, had to reach to to id.me for support a couple times.

Kevin W.
Software engineer in USA
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

ID.me provides a solid mfa solution

ID.me provides multiple authentication ways, which give our users more options to set up.

Documents of API service are not detailed enough for the developers to build the feature.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Kevin, thank you so much for taking the time to submit a survey response. I can't tell you what a joy it has been working with you and the rest of the team! Looking forward to helping the team achieve their goals this year! Best, Blake

Alex B.
Alex B.
Associate Product Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great tool for Identity Management

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

The most impactful use for our company is identity verification. We use this for special group discounts, and have never had a problem arise from the tool. The implementation is pretty simple when integrated with Salesforce.

The thing that I believe could be improved is analytics, the platform could be more user friendly when trying to access that side of the platform.

Anthony D.
Professor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Id.me is a great resource for many needs!

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been great, I wish I had taken advantage of these deals and discounts years before.

The features that I like most about this software is that it allows me to get discounts and deals on things that I use to pay full price for.

A feature that I think should be improved is the way that the discounts and deals work, I believe they should be automatically taken when you click the link rather than put a promo code.

Suzie P.
Business Development Manager in USA

ID.me Review

Kommentare: Overall, I really like Id.me. It really does help having all of my identification information all in one space. It keeps me feeling much more organized, and in control of my own security. It almost feels like I'm using the cloud for identification storage, lol.

I really like that I have all of my identification information in one place, and I don't have to worry about CONSTANTLY having to confirm my id with every single site I visit that requests it. I've found that ID.me is helping me save a lot of time because of what it's doin by keeping all of my info in one place also. I would also have to say that I really like being able to see all of the activity that's happening, and how detailed that information is. It makes me feel very in control of my own security of information with that feature, because I know that Id. me would definitely show me if a site was using my identification without my consent.

Honestly there really isn't anything with this program that I don't like. It took me a little while to figure out how to connect everything/all of my online accounts and ID.me together, to make sure that my identification information was in the site correctly to make sure I wasn't missing anything, but after that, it's been really easy to use.

Brett B.
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Groߟhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Secure online credential verification

ID.me removes the burden of in person credential verification and provides a path for a fully integrated solution online.

Not being able to fully integrate with our business app at this time.

Mike L.
director of marketing in USA
Sportartikel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Zeal's ID.me reviews

It's a great way to validate sectors of workers to thank them with a discount during the pandemic.

It has been difficult to implement with our ecomm platform, but that's on our end.

Brent S.
Client Services Manager in USA

ID.me streamlined our EPCS registration process

Our clients like the ease of push notifications as an MFA option while prescribing controlled substances. This is quick and easy! The integration with our software is seamless.

Some providers did not like they had to do a Identification video call, which seemed like an extra step for them but from TriMed's perspective this has greatly streamlined the process without having to wait for documents to be transferred back and forth. Now, with human in the loop, this is even faster!

vor 5 Monaten

Brent, thank you so much for your review. I've enjoyed working with you and the team and your excellent onboarding and support for providers has contributed to the seamless identity proofing experience for your providers! -Jessica

Nicole S.
Director of Performance Marketing in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Acquisition Channel

Kommentare: We're able to create a brand new channel and help new customers with Id.me. We enjoy offering our best discounts to frontline heroes like medical personnel, nurses and teachers and more.

We like the Id.me shop and ability to partner with ID.Me to market to customers who haven't heard of us.

We had a bit of difficulty with integration because we have our store on Big Commerce and setting up bulk promos was cumbersome.

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks for your review Nicole. I have really enjoyed working with you and the team. It has been awesome to see frontline workers take advantage of your generous offer! Best, Gabriella

Sandra P.
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great website!

Love using the interface for discounts.

When I first started using id.me it was hard finding the tab for discounts.

Founder in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Great service

Kommentare: Overall I'm very satisfied

Easy to use, best identity management service out there

Sometimes there are issues with login/cookies, it forgets I'm logged in

Bill G.
Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Effective Customer Identifcation

Kommentare: We use ID.me to

Easy integration and effective control of coupons to qualified first responders and military.

The implementation was not as straightforward as we hoped. Once complete it worked as expected.

Laura M.
Marketing Partnerships Associate in USA
Essen & Trinken, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Home Chef

We get easy to review results and it runs smoothly to verify users.

I can't think of anything I don't like about the software.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you so much for the review Laura! It is a pleasure working with you and collaborating on ways to grow your partnership with ID.me. Looking forward to continued success together! -Kristin

Stephanie S.
Administration Assistant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Say goodbye to people stealing your information

I like that it gave me a sense of protection. I didn't have to worry about the information I was entering because it made sure it was secure.

I can't think of any negatives about it

Jason T.
Welder in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

Review of ID.me

I found it very easy to use. It was simple to sign up and in to the service. Navigating the site was also pretty simple. I would definitely recommend it.

I didn't have any problems with this software.

Christine G.
Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great, simple, program

Kommentare: Very easy to use, simple to navigate, no nonsense -very simple

Ease of use. It was almost too easy to use, yet, had excellent security

So far, haven't found anything I dislike