Über PayU

Benefit of global reach with local expertise, skyrocket sales and offer a great payment experience with our platform, PayU Hub.

Erfahre mehr über PayU

Sometimes it takes a long time to confirm the transitions. It also crashes sometimes, making it difficult to know if the payment went through.

Bewertungen zu PayU

3,7
4,0

PayU hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 16 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PayU bereits verwendet?

Rajkishore M.
Rajkishore M.
Founder in Indien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Online Payments In Your Hand With A Click

Kommentare: I have integrated Payu with my store and wordpress website. During covid it has helped me alot. Through it we able to make our business online. Due to emi options, pay later options, credit card payment facilities our business grew with demands. Through various payment methods we able to attract customers with offers. Payments Settles on time and never given any issue.

I am using this software since a long time. I liked it's easy onboarding process and timing. With your registration their sales team helps a lot. This is a payment solution with lots of payment methods. Through it we can accept both domestic and international payments from our customers. With mobile payment feature it helps customers to pay in payu payment page without leaving it. It is easy to integrate with e-commerce stores. With Payu we can build business website with built-in payment gateway by registering and uploading products. We can integrate with our websites, mobile apps, stores like Shopify, wordpress and many more without any coding. We can accept payments through invoices, links,QR codes, Excel sheets etc. We can setup recurring or subscription plans to accept payments weekly or monthly or yearly from our customers with Payu. Payments get settled in 2 days to payment. It is best for small and medium businesses to go digital. It is PSI DCC certified where customers card details are safe and secure. Payments are also secured by it's servers. Payu provides a smooth payment option to customers.

For small transactions, transaction fee doesn't look a big issue. But during bulk payments or high value payments it sucks to sellers as 2% in that case is a big thing. Apart that I don't hate anything as it has given best experiences in my time.

Soham A.
Marketing And Operations Head in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A payment gateway which will get the job done

Kommentare: Its been a decent experience, and it seems to get the job done. Have recommended it for the business of some of my friends.

It charges a very low transactional fee of about 2%. This allows us to avoid paying an upfront fee for using this gateway. It also has a very intuitive platform UI.

Their customer service is terrible and they take over a week to get back to you, that too with generic advice. The payment gateway also fails about 40% of the time.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your review, Soham! We're glad to see you recommended our company and products to your friends.

Shankha K.
Shankha K.
Web developer in Indien

Worst Customer service

3 letzten Monat Neu

Very niche dashboard and Payment page UI

Worst and slowest customer support I have ever seen

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for your review Shankha!

Haradhan D.
Haradhan D.
Digital Marketing Excutive in Indien

PayU is safest payment gateway for collect online payments from various option

Kommentare: My overall experience with PayU was really good. When required any support I always got appropriate help from their support them their team was really helpful.

Payment gateway plays a big and important role when we take any payment from our website customer always think about their data was safe and secure. With PayU not required to take any tension about data safety, it's an amazing platform. Also, PayU takes a little bit of processing charge for using their gateway it's a smaller percentage than another gateway. In a transparent way, we easily track payment collection history and settlement related information also it's automatically sending us our tax invoice.

We use multiple payments options under our one gateway this thing improves the rate of sales. And PayU always settles our money in our registered account on time.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your review, Haradhan! We are glad to see you had an overall good experience with our company, support team and products.

Charan N.
Charan N.
Android Developer in Indien

High TDR compared to other providers.

A good tech support team that helps in every step of integration. Features such as instant website, third party WordPress integrations are very helpful. QR code payments made easy. This supported many payment methods.

High TDR compared to other solutions. Coming to interation everything is not in single dependency , we need to use 2 dependencies.

Michell T.
Founder in Chile
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent payment gateway for my online store

Kommentare: Since we started using this tool we have more reach for our products, we can sell to any part of the world using this tool.

PayU is one of the best tools to receive payments in my online store, it allows me to sell all my products to customers all over the world, they take care of receiving the payment from the customer and send me the money to my bank account, it is a fundamental tool for me.

PayU works excellent, but the only thing I don't like are the commissions, I consider them to be very high compared to other options, however, it is a very secure platform and works 100%. It is a good option to start with.

Rajesh G.
SOFTWARE in Indien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Payment Methods

Kommentare: Very good and excellent experience.

I like the most is that it has almost all the payment methods which is very useful to the user. It user interface is so good. Integration is very easy and support almost all the languages.

I like least is that there is nothing least in it. Fully hampered with features.

Karol K.
Utility Engineer in Polen
Kosmetik, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best online payment processing

PayU is very good tool for online payment processing. I use it almost every day when I pay for products. It's very clean and easy to use.

There is a lot of payment option which help me to create payments from different bank accounts.

Maria teresa O.
Maria teresa O.
Real Estate Agent in Australien
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Good Payment Solution

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall it is a good solution for payments. It is better than direct credit card use.

It makes doing payments online a lot easier. It allows me to safely pay and store my information without disclosing it to the stores.

Agente II in Brasilien
Staatsverwaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

O App é muito bom.

Kommentare: Minha experiência tem sido Boa, tenho conseguido fazer os pagamentos com tranquilidade e pretendo continuar a usar o App

Gostei da facilidade de pagamento e da maneira positiva que consigo ter escolhas na forma de pagamento, e claro o fato de facilitar o dia a dia , as compras sem transtorno.

Achei o suporte baixo. Pr3cisa melhorar na rapidez em dar suporte.

Moises S.
CEO in Chile

Good tool for receiving online payments

Kommentare: Since we use this platform it is much easier to process payments from our customers, we can receive payments online without any problem, they issue payments on time on the corresponding dates. The experience has been really good.

This platform allows me to receive payments in my online store and they automatically send it to my bank account, I like that it has branches in many parts of the world, it is a great advantage for us who have presence in multiple countries, because I can receive payments in different local currencies.

I think the problem with this platform is the entry barrier, because they require a minimum of sales to be able to apply to use their software, in our case we already had several years using 2checkout and migrating to this platform was easy, but people who are starting out cannot apply to this company.

Kunal D.
kunaldesai.blog in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Easy to collect and send payments

Kommentare: Overall my experience is good.

Things I like most about PayU are You can receive payments from customers through cards, UPI, wallets and net banking. Customize your checkout page to match your brand. Wonderful mobile apps to manage business on the go. Send bulk payments in 1-click within minutes. Create and send professional invoices to collect payments from customers. Easily integrate PayU with your website, and apps. You can also enable to collect partial payments. Easy to place payment buttons on the website. Accept payments from any app with BharatQR.

Things I like least about PayU are Receiving international payments is not enabled by default. Not able to find payment links created in the past.

Luis S.
Community Manager in Mexiko
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best way to receive payments online!

Easy to setup. Big debit and credit card acceptance. Receive online payments at low commissions.

At this moment there's nothing I do'nt like about this software.

Cam S.
Student in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Payment Service

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It is a good solution and I would recommend it. It can take some time to finish a transaction.

It is a good service that helps you pay different vendors. It seems very secure and integrates into different accounts to make paying a lot easier.

Using it the first few times was confusing and not intuitive. It also tends to be slow on the confirmation, creating some delays.

Jr Analyst Global Readi in Mexiko
Lebensmittelproduktion, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, very practical.

Payments over the app are automatic and very easy to handle

Possibly an option to have different kinds of payments

Ganesh B.
Ganesh B.
Digital Marketer in Indien

Better for Small-Medium Businesses

3 letztes Jahr

They have good success rate of Transactions and offering 24x7 support Has Woocommerce plugin for wordpress websites

The User Interface can be much better, both in Sellers dashboard area and during customer checkout process