Über ChartHop

ChartHop is a new People Analytics platform, bringing disparate sources of people data together in a dynamic, visual, & actionable way.

Erfahre mehr über ChartHop

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Nutzung

Haben Sie ChartHop bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Zachary K.
Zachary K.
Sales Development Representative in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

I love ChartHop

I use ChartHop almost every day to check the organization charts of our company, as it's ever growing and ChartHop always makes it easy to see who reports to who and who is in what department. It's also fun to see people's birthdays and work anniversaries :)

Sometimes the search function can be hiccup-y, but it often rights itself after a second try.

Janet J.
Compliance Manager in USA
Versicherung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

ChartHop Does Great Org Charts

I like that I can download org charts into a PowerPoint or pdf.

As the org has gotten larger, I'd like to be able to only download org charts for FTE's but don't see the option without selecting every applicable department.

Kate J.
Analyst, People Systems in USA
Biotechnologie, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

User-friendly & Customizable

This product is very user-friendly and customizable. The custom field mapper and custom field capabilities make Charthop a great place to store all types of employee data, and the search & filter features make it easy to find what you're looking for within these data sets.

Sometimes the ease of configuring data in the system can lead to a lack of clarity about what changes were made when. However, this can be avoided with good SOPs and documentation, and by limiting administrator access to only a few key team members.

Rachael L.
Research Analyst in USA
Forschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Pretty Good

Kommentare: Overall pretty good, the pros definitely outweigh the cons and I think the ease of use is pretty good.

We use this for setting our MBOs and it does make is fairly easy to see what is being done. It breaks it down by month and has you label each goal which is very helpful.

I think the only issue I have is I wish the interface of editing a goal was a little easier after it has been submitted instead of someone else having to do it.

Ilya Y.
Financial Operations Analyst in USA

ChartHop offers a lot of information and is easy to use

That it was easy to use and provides a lot of information.

UI used to be clunky but with the latest update definitely got better

Sarah Z.
Technical Recruiter in USA
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great and intuitive first time user

Kommentare: Pretty intuitive to use as someone who is logging in for the first time. I also appreciate that you can look up your compensation adjustments over time and that it shares the % variation.

I like that I can go in and see past reviews. It would be great if we could get a 360 review that was viewable by the employee. (That might already be a feature and my company has not opted into that part). I also really like the vesting chart displayed.

The new additions to the company ("People Moves") should not be on the main dashboard. It would be helpful if the dashboard is employee specific and then we toggle over to a company page that includes starts and anniversaries, etc.

Michael S.
Medicare Sales Agent in USA
Versicherung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly

Kommentare: So far its been a pretty useful tool!

I like the fact I can look up anyone in our company and see how to contact them. Our company is so large with agents across the US. This program allows me to figure out quickly who they are and who they report to and how to get ahold of all of them. It also allows me to see the hierarchy of different departments within my company and how rapidly we are growing. The program is very user friendly!

Sometimes its not always up to date but it does take a few days, but that might be a delay on our end of reporting it.

People Operations Partner in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great for hiring planning

Kommentare: Overall, Charthop has been positive for our org.

It allows us to create a process for hire approval and management changes.

Changes are not the easiest if you don't know how to code.

Daniel S.
Senior Software Engineer in USA

The Employee's Guide To The Company that I wish I had had throughout my career

It makes it easy to navigate through the company, find the people you need, find out what are the responsibilities of the people you interact with, and figure out who's where and what's what after the latest company re-organization.

The navigation on the organization chart uses gestures in a way that is not intuitive to me.

Harter H.
Harter H.
Account Manager in USA
Informationsdienst, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Charthop helps AMs

Kommentare: Allows me to quickly and easily get responses to customers and solve their problems.

Being able to search for internal employees based on their department and responsibilities allows me as an AM to loop the proper internal asset into a conversation with a customer and/or get the answer I need to a rare questions.

Nothing, it is great. Has always done what I need from it.

Andrew K.
Program Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good tool for tracking quarterly goals & visualizing org charts

Kommentare: Overall I think Charthop is a great tool, but I wish they would address the issue I called out above!

I primarily use ChartHop for two things: tracking quarterly goals, and visualizing org charts. For goal-tracking, the interface is simple and intuitive and I couldn't ask for much more. My thoughts on the visual org charts feature are similar. The tool we used to use for this was very clunky, but ChartHop does a great job of making it easy to navigate and move around.

When you are writing up your quarterly goals, ChartHop does not save your progress as you go. One time I accidentally hit the back button in my browser and lost all of my progress. Now I write everything in a google doc and paste it into ChartHop when I'm done.

Albert L.
Support Escalation Manager in USA

Easy to use, fluid UI

Kommentare: Pleasant, as a User I just use it to see org changes in my organization as they happen

Org Chart, Job openings. I am fan of the new 'map' feature which has been great as the company moved to remote.

Jumping around the org unit (going to different depts, going one level up) used to be more difficult, but it has been made easier overtime.

Cherie R.
Researcher in USA
Marktforschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

NEW Charthop

Kommentare: good

Easy to update and edit, lots of options

Lots of options some harder to find then others

Alex W.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great for New Employees and Admins!

Kommentare: Overall ChartHop is a great tool that I use daily. I'm so glad that our company has this resource available to employees, especially as an administrative assistant working with multiple calendars.

I love that I can easily look up employees and org charts!

User experience within the org chart. It zooms in and moves around too easily making it feel almost disorienting. I love the idea of being able to move around the org chart easily, but I think I would prefer it to be a bit more static.

Noreen M.
IT Manager in Philippinen
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Using ChartHop

Kommentare: Charthop provides as an opportunity for employees for become aware of each other. In this new normal, we are able to know each other even when we do not see them in person.

I like seeing birthdays and anniversaries. This allows me to be personal and get in touch with co-employees. The organizational chart shows the whole company and is easy to manage.

At the moment, I could not find anything I do not like with ChartHop. I have not encountered any glitches yet.

Melissa H.
Senior Operations Manager in USA
Computerspiele, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

The ChartHop Org chart feature has been fantastic for our company. With such a rapidly growing and organic company sometimes it is difficult to keep track of who falls where in the structure, now it is never an issue.

So far, we have not really experienced any cons. Sometimes we thought there was something missing, but usually upon further examination, the feature was actually there we just didn't know it!

Matthew A.
Senior Product Designer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very useful tool for finding help via org structure, or learning more about your coworkers

I love how quickly I can learn about my coworkers and their place in the company. I use ChartHop all the time to view coworkers profiles or look at org structure to find a point of contact. It is also awesome that you can view the org structure in past years to see what has changed.

I think the visual hierarchy and typography could use some improvement.

Rajiv V.
Automation Developer in Kanada

Ease of use

Kommentare: Easy to identify employee trends through surveys. Team hierarchy and information tracking.

It is very easy to use. It integrates with Slack which helps us to complete surveys and forms. We can track the entire timeline of our activities in the company.

Everything looks great from what I use. I don't see any limitations at the moment.

William J.
Solutions Consultant in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

ChartHop Review

I like how easy it is to navigate around Charthop and how the different tiers of the organization appear as you "zoom in" on different department leaders. It has a very modern feel and functionality, very intuitive as a user. Our organization has been growing a lot and so this tool helps me learn new key players on the team and also stay up to date on birthdays and anniversaries of my colleagues.

I think sometimes the zooming/ scrolling with the mouse function can be hard to control but that is really the only negative I can think of.

Stephanie V.
Research Analyst in USA
Forschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Platform

Enjoy using this platform, being provided ways to set goals for myself, and keep me accountable is great!

I haven't come across anything that I have not enjoyed using. Everything is very user friendly!

Kevin H.
Director of Product Design in USA

Great tool for seeing org updates

Easy to see the org structure and pull up details about people. Great to see personnel changes posted right to the dashboard as well.

For what charthop does I feel it is sufficient in keeping me updated about the org.

Sai K.
software engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

My charthop review

Org chart is cool and interesting easy to navigate and get company overview.

Goal settings can be improved and also its not that intuitive.

Nitya P.
Business Systems Administrator in USA

best software

Kommentare: I use it on a daily basis and its the best

all the info that you need about your org and its employers

nothing that i don't like about the software.

Daniel K.
Product Engineer in USA
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Overall ChartHop experience

I like the way it distributed the organization chart and employee profile. It looks detailed but concise, and it also includes the history of the company. The charts are easy to read and searchable.

I think it will be better if the search button can include all deactivated employees' status. In other words, it will be easier if there is a group chart for different job positions, including options to clear or include the deactivated employees.

Nick C.
Dr. in USA

Easy to use and great team

We like the org chart most. We compared a few other options and this is our favorite one.

Looks good to me. I have no further questions.