Über Zyro

Zyro ist ein super einfacher Website-Builder: Mit den KI-Tools können Sie in weniger als einer Stunde erstaunliche Websites erstellen.

Erfahre mehr über Zyro

The team members assist me in an effective way whenever I face any difficulty, whether it is related to website integration or website editing. It offers the best package at the reasonable price.

The biggest con is the lack of add-ons or plug-ins.

Bewertungen zu Zyro

Zyro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 308 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zyro bereits verwendet?

Arpita
Arpita
Resercher in Bangladesch
E-Learning, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Zyro is a great experience

Kommentare: I had a great experience. it is very easy to use

The platform is super easy to use and very less time comsuming

I think with time more features will be added

Aoleon
Owner / CEO in USA
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Website Provider!

Kommentare: We have two websites with Zyro. They offer yearly plans which saves us time and money!

It's very easy to build and create your own website. Using Ecommerce is the best way for us to have every tool needed to expand our company. The templates are very professional and fun, adding products and customization is amazing! Having the opportunity to sell through multiple channels without leaving Zyro is a PLUS! You get so many tools for the price and that's more than you can get anywhere else.

Having an announcement bar would be a huge perk for us.

Antwort von Zyro

Hello, Aoleon, We are thankful that you took the time to evaluate us, and we are even happier to receive the maximum score. We work focused precisely on the customer experience, and receiving your 5 stars motivates us to continue developing and surpassing more and more. We hope to bring you some exciting enhancements that will give you even more possibilities very soon. Rest assured that if you have any questions or encounter any difficulties - our Customer Success team is here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We wish you the best of luck with your business and we are pleased to have you with us. Best regards, Zyro team

Piotr
Piotr
Zyro=very rare crap... in Schweiz
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Very rare crap, do not recommend

Kommentare: Zyro is ZERO

Zero advantages like Zyro - not worth your attention at all, burning days of energy for fighting with happy engineers

Millions - go for some professional platforms like Wix (still not so complicated) or Wordpress, Woocommerce, Shopify. Avoid ZYRO with wide wide wide angle if you like your business

Antwort von Zyro

Hello, Piotr, We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team apologizes for all the inconvenience caused. We work hard to make your experience as good as possible, and we do understand your frustration as we didn't fulfill your expectations. While some aspects of our eCommerce solution might still be confusing, we are continuously working towards making the user experience as smooth as possible. Sometimes it takes longer than we would like it to as some of our features use third-party infrastructure, but rest assured that our team works hard to deliver you the best possible solutions. We can see that our Customer Success team has contacted you and presented you with the best possible solutions at this time. We take these issues seriously and have already informed our Product team. We hope to provide you with better solutions soon, and we hope for your patience. Best regards, Zyro team

Shubham
PM in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hands down! No-brainer, No-code website

Kommentare: Satisfied. I had websites on Wordpress and bubble.. but I switched them over here for I can make the same website over here at far cheaper rates and yeah! great convenience.

The UI/UX is very easy to navigate. It took me months to figure out things in Wordpress, while it took me a day or two for Zyro. Best part, it has all the features one need for a professional website.

Updating MX records for email is not mentioned clearly. You need to contact support for email setup, which, albiet, they will do promptly.

Antwort von Zyro

Hello, Shubham, Thank you for your feedback, we are delighted to hear about your experience with Zyro! Rest assured our team will always be dedicated to bring you easy to use tools for all your website creation needs. Have a wonderful day, Zyro team

Rodney
Hynotist in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Zyro Site Builder

Kommentare: Overall I have had a great experience with Zyro. The site functions great and I was able to link my domain without issue. The price is the best part as it is saving me a lot of money. It also saves me time as I could code the site and just pay for hosting, but that would take a lot longer.

I really like the site builder I was able to get my site back up and running with Zyro quickly and link my domain. The price was a selling point to me as I was paying over $500 a month with a competitor.

One thing that I do not like is that the site menu has to be at the top of the page also I can't find a way to change the background color of the dropdowns for the menu so my submenus can't be seen until you hover over them.

Antwort von Zyro

Hello, Rodney, Thank you for the feedback. It's pleasing to hear that you are happy with your transition to Zyro. Our goal is to make website building a pleasant experience for everyone your success is our success. We constantly improve our products and work to make them easier to use and powerful at the same time. If you need any help setting up any part of your website, get in touch with our Customer Success team we are always here to help and answer all your questions. Best regards, Zyro team

Oscar
CEO in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The easiest and less restrictive editor, hands down

Kommentare: I needed a landing page and a portfolio of sorts. i am using my website to mee those needs. With an already busy schedule, I really didn't want to learn anything or have to hire someone and pay thousands for something so small and simple. My friend recommended this and I could not be happier. I love that with the Zyro editor, things just work.

After waiting for so long to getting a website going, I finally found one and used the Zyro editor to build my page. I was very happy to see that the editor didn't restrict me from moving things where I wanted them and how I wanted them. I love my freedom too much so this was great. Adding new elements to my website was a quick 2 minute tutorial that helped me really customize my site to make it really mine.

Add more categories to types of services like IT services, mechanic, gardening.

Antwort von Zyro

Hello, Oscar, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are excited you chose Zyro for your business and now enjoy using it. We want nothing more than your happiness and business success. Our team is working hard to deliver you the best experience, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to send us an email at support@zyro.com, send us a message on Facebook, or start a live chat on your Zyro dashboard. We wish you a beautiful day, Zyro team

Paul
Owner in UK
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Super Fast eCommerce Store and Website Builder

The features I found most useful with Zyro are the ease and speed with which I was able to build my eCommerce store. Over 500 products added fairly quickly and into appropriate categories making it an easy shop for customers to use. Handling orders is easy with Zyro's notifications to both buyers and sellers adding extra value. Adding my personal domain was rapidly handled by Zyro and my newly purchased domain name had been fully resolved within 3 hours, far quicker than fasthosts and others.

There could be more available templates but this is a minor complaint and perhaps more choice would make choosing a template more difficult. On the whole I am happy and would not let this deter me from wholeheartedly recommending Zyro's Website and eCommerce building tools.

Antwort von Zyro

Hello, Paul, Thank you so much for all the kind words and a superb recommendation! Our team is excited to hear this from you. If you need any additional assistance, feel free to contact our Customer Success team again we're here anytime you need us! Best regards, Zyro team

Oluwabunmi
Entrepreneur in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

My Honest Feedback Of Zyro After One month of Use

Kommentare: Zyro is super easy to navigate. It's great for beginners and it's really nice that the customer service agents are easy to reach and always willing to help. As a first time user, I find it comfortable and affordable to use without all the complications of building a website. They could really work on the integrations however, that's the only thing I'm still having trouble with.

I started buliding my website with Zyro a little over a month ago, overall the customer service is great! As a first time retailer, many of the features were new to me and so it was really nice that they were always super accessible and willing to help. They're really chatty and it's almost like you're talking to a work friend.

I think Zyro could do a lot better with the integration. It's been like 3 weeks since I've been trying to integrate my mailerlite pop up feature to my website and it still is not working for some reason.

Riyasudeen
Website developer in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Excellent

Kommentare: Overall zyro is best than its competitor, first I started building my website through wordpress and then moved to zyro seeing its ease of access

Zyro's customer is one of plus I love in this software, new features, ease of access

Minimum options in blog builder and more manual option should be given to the user, even would like access the resource folders

Antwort von Zyro

Hello, Riyasudeen, Thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad to hear you find our products easy to use. Our team is continuously improving our feature set, and your suggestions are very beneficial. If you need any help or advice, feel free to contact our Customer Success team again. We are always here to help. We wish you a beautiful day, Zyro team

Lee
Administrator in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very impressed

Kommentare: I'm very impressed, obviously over time Zyro will be improved upon and I can't wait to see the new features moving forward.

After familiarising myself with Wordpress, I was reluctant to try to learn another piece of website building software. However, Zyro is really straight forward and for the most part self intuitive. Easier than Wordpress too!

It isn't as flexible as Wordpress and there are few, if any, 'fancy' templates which can help draw attention to the website.

Antwort von Zyro

Hello, Lee, We are glad you took the time to leave us a review. Thank you. Our team is happy to hear about your positive experience with our products. We work hard every day to make improvements and bring new functionality so that you can take your website to the next level. If you have specific suggestions in mind, you can always share them at roadmap.zyro.com. You can also share your suggestions with our Customer Success team. Our team is ready to provide assistance and offer help any time of the day contact us at support@zyro.com. Best regards, Zyro team

Anita
Intuitive Healer in Australien
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Efficient, Practical and Cost-Effective

Kommentare: The customer support staff are always helpful and informative with clear, concise instruction and answers. I have had a fun experience creating my first ever website. The online tools are easy to navigate and familiarise with. If I do get stuck the customer support team are always friendly and helpful and they also respond in a timely manner. I felt it was great value for money when I shopped around.

Easy to navigate. If I got stuck the customer support service team were always very helpful with assisting me to resolve issues or to teach me new ways to navigate the software.

The initial implementation of making my website live was the trickiest bit as I was forwarded to an external webhosting provider but they did not have an account for me to log into so I had to back to Zyro. But once Zyro were made aware of my problem they resolved the issue in a very efficient and fast manner and my website was up and running.

Maria
Administrative in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So far so good! Really easy to use for someone who don't know anything about programing

Kommentare: It's easy to build a site on it if you have no knowledge in the digital world

The drag and drop skill, it's easy to use and work so well to see the distance between the images/texts and to organize the space in the page

I did not find the templates yet. I'm just using the zyro for some hours, so i still have a lot to find out

Irvin
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Great website builder

Kommentare: I'm just starting my ecommerce website.

Its simple enough for someone without tech experience. I'm running my own website and I don't have any experience coding or anything like that. When I run into problems the customer service is quick to help.

The initial home page is confusing at times. There isn't many tutorials and reviews on Youtube so when I first started looking into zyro I was having a hard time getting convinced. I do a lot of clicking to figure stuff out but its worked out fine.

Chelsea
Artist in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Easy, Cheap, Effective!

Designing a website is intimidating for newbies. Webhosting can be cost-prohibitive for small business and those just starting out. Zyro has taken care of both of these problems. I had my website up and running in just a couple hours. Thanks!

As with any software there is a learning curve. It took me a little bit to get used to the interface, but it really wasn't difficult at all.

Antwort von Zyro

Hello, Chelsea, Thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad to have you with us. We are excited to bring you a beginner-friendly website builder that's easy to use and lets anyone build just the website they want. We want nothing more than your online success. So if you have any questions or need any help, don't ever hesitate to contact our Customer Success team at support@zyro.com or start a live chat right on your Zyro dashboard. We are happy to assist you! We wish you a beautiful day, Zyro team

Anne
Affiliate Marketer in Kenia
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Pros and Cons of using Zyro

Kommentare: It's bitter-sweet but mostly sweet. The templates are nice and several to choose from, the features are great and easy to use, the prices are really affordable for a beginner compared to other website builders.

I like the prices. Honestly for someone who is starting small, the monthly subscriptions are pocket-friendly considering the fact that not much is limited. Many website builders tend to limit vital features for the success of your website if one selects the cheapest or cheaper options. Zyro is easy to use and it doesn't limit your control of your website. I also like how the process of domain connection is not a tedious task when it comes to Zyro. I've tried connecting my domain to other website builders but it becomes a nightmare because it's either you select an expensive monthly subscription first or you go through a long and unnecessary process.

Some of the technical errors that occur. For instance, there was a time i opened my website for editing just to find that all the products i had posted disappeared. Mind you, i posted close to 100 products of my clients. I was then informed that i will have to post the products afresh and anytime i make changes, I'll have to publish my website. All the time and effort i put to making changes on my website was for nothing. I do not see the reason why there has to be an autosave then. I relied on the system to save my work but it let me down. Loading speed is still an issue especially on the phone display. SEO tools can also be improved.

Belinda
Bookkeeper in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Great Investment

Kommentare: Amazing!

The pricing is really cheap for the website quality. I first tried Godaddy, but it was too expensive compared to Zyro. Customer support was extremely fast.

If you like phone support then you might Zyro a bit frustrating as you have to chat with the customer support.

Antwort von Zyro

Hello, Belinda, Thank you for sharing your experience. We're grateful to receive a perfect score from you! It's pleasing to hear that you can appreciate how affordable yet powerful our tools are. We want website building to be an enjoyable and resource-conserving process for everyone, and your feedback motivates us to keep working towards our vision. We feel that supporting our customers should be the first and foremost step towards helping you succeed. That's why we take great pride in our Customer Success team, who do everything to lead you through the website building process. We feel that presenting solutions visually can give a clearer idea of what to do next. So if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Success team at support@zyro.com or start a live chat on your Zyro dashboard. We wish you a beautiful day, Zyro team

Sebastien
Sound Design, Music Producer in Frankreich
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Me and my pet Zyro

Kommentare: Super simple, love it tbh

Very very simple to set up and customise. I had something ready to use very quickly, and have continued editing since. The dekstop / mobile view & editor is amazingly simple

I wanted to be able to group some objects together for ease of customising design. Also some internal page navigation would be really useful. Click a header and scroll down to a section on the page, for example. Although the grid is very easy to use, I found it limiting in certain ways. Especially when trying to arrange objects in the editor for mobile. You can only have objects above and below, even if they're tiny.

Antwort von Zyro

Hello, Sebastien, Thank you for sharing your experience. We are excited to hear that you enjoy using Zyro, and we are thankful for your recommendation. Our team is doing its best to improve our services and bring you new features and additions. Your suggestions are really important to us, as they help us grow, so we would appreciate your input on our Roadmap: roadmap.zyro.com. If you need any assistance with your website, feel free to contact our Customer Success team at support@zyro.com, send us a message on Facebook, or start a live chat right on your Zyro dashboard. We wish you a beautiful day, Zyro team

K. Brooke
Developer of rootstrust in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Try Zyro and their website builder - you will be impressed

Kommentare: I am very impressed with user friendliness of their website builder. Best of all is the excellent, friendly technical support. If you report a problem, they react immediately 24/7! I was surprized at how well the staff communicates in English which has little in common with their native Lithuanian except, perhaps, for a common linguistic ancestor some 8000 years ago.

The ability to assign a URL to not only a button but to a text field or an image, allows me to create a more interesting user interface for my users. The fact that I can write my own HTML code and incorporate it into my website using the 'Embedded code' feature, increases my website development options.

The Contact Form, in my opinion, does not have enough field types to select from. It needs an immutable text field so that I, the email recipient, can distinguish between contact types. For example, my website allows a user to download a Windows, macOS or Linux version of my software, but the email I receive is the same for all three operating systems. The Contact Form does not allow me to have a unique copy for each operating system. A text field that I can set but the user cannot change would solve that problem.

Antwort von Zyro

Hello, Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your feedback, as it helps us grow and improve. Our team works very hard to bring about enhancements, and your insights are handy. You can follow us on social media for updates on new features we release. We hope to have you with us for years to come! Best regards, Zyro team

Arleera
Arleera
Entrepreneur in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Best option for DIY, best customer support

Kommentare: With my first version of website I think I tested from GTmetrix, my fully load time takes 4.2 seconds, but all I had were around 10 pictures inside, now, I tried running it again, this time my website has embedded videos from Youtube and it takes 8.6 seconds to load. In the report it was recommended to reduce initial server response time and, avoid large layout shifts, etc

So easy to use, easy to navigate. The customer support, most of the time I don't know what to do, or I rather than research for answers, I would rather click on the chat box available on the right side, which is for me the most useful tool

Unlike in Wordpress where there are so many options for plugins, I wish there will be more options and free widgets to choose from in Zyro, etc.

Antwort von Zyro

Hello, Arleera, Thank you for sharing this with us. Your feedback is crucial for us to make our products as enjoyable to use as possible. We work every day to deliver the website-building tools that everyone can understand and learn to use quickly. We are always looking for ways to introduce improvements to these tools, and offer new features. If you have any suggestions, always feel free to share them with us at support@zyro.com or roadmap.zyro.com. If you need any help building your website, don't hesitate to contact our Customer Success team again. We wish you a beautiful day, Zyro team

Wendell
Educational Trainer in Südkorea
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I absolutely love Zyro!!!

Kommentare: Zyro gave me the ability to create a website without having any coding knowledge. Once I built my website, I felt confident to share it with my customers. Thank you, Zyro!!!

Zyro is my favorite product out there. Words alone cannot tell you how much I value this product. With Zyro, my life has changed, literally. For 5 years I was trying to build a website. But because I don't know much about coding or programming, using other web builders was frustrating. Once I discovered Zryo, I felt like making a PowerPoint presentation. It was so easy to use. And if I ever have a problem, the customer service is amazingly helpful. Thank you, Zyro!!!

It's a bit too simple. But as time goes by, I believe they will give more options on creating a website such as layering, sizing, placement, etc.

Antwort von Zyro

Hello, Wendell! Thanks a lot for such kind feedback - it really helps us improve. We are happy to have you at Zyro, and we are glad you are enjoying our services. Of course, the Team at Zyro is trying to improve constantly, and we will for sure have even more options/features and design elements in the future! Also, your comment about Customer Service is spot-on as they are always ready to answer any request you have - be it programming requests or anything else, 24/7. Kind regards.

Ryan
Podcast Host in USA
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better than I expected, and easier than Wordpress!

Kommentare: So much easier than using Wordpress. Fast, and looks nice too.

The drag and drop is amazing! It makes it very easy to use, and it is not difficult to make it look how you want it to.

There could be a few more things to customize. For the most part I haven't had any issues with it, except for a couple of small things.

Antwort von Zyro

Hello, Ryan, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear you are having a pleasant experience while building your website. We strive to deliver you the best experience while building your online presence and your feedback really helps us move forward. If you have any questions or need help setting up your website, don't hesitate to contact us at support@zyro.com or start a live chat with our Customer Success team we are here to help! Best regards, Zyro team

Peter
kahuna in Kanada
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Totally Worth It

Ease of creation and very useful templates.

I had a few problems getting the site to go from free to premium but the "Help Techs" made it easy and clear.

Antwort von Zyro

Hello, Peter, Thank you for your feedback! We are very happy to hear about your experience. Our Customer Success Team is ready to assist you whenever you need us. Best regards, Zyro team

Perviz
MD in UK
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product and definitely value for money

Kommentare: just launching today so update later

price is amazing compared to competition

Zyro logo on our site . it would be more professional without this

Antwort von Zyro

Hello, Perviz, Thank you for sharing this. We are pleased to see you with us, and we welcome you to our Zyro community. We always strive to improve and tailor our products to our users' needs to make the website-building process as enjoyable as possible. Your experience helps us grow and move forward. If you have any questions or need any help, don't ever hesitate to contact our Customer Success team at any time by emailing support@zyro.com or by starting a live chat on your Zyro dashboard. We wish you a beautiful day, Zyro team

Ignas
Software Engineer in Litauen
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Strong competitor

I liked the AI generation functionality. Also knowing that supprot speaks your language also helps.

Some features seemed to be work-in-progress

Antwort von Zyro

Hello Ignas, Thanks for your feedback and we're thrilled you've enjoyed Zyro! We would really like to hear what features you'd like to have at Zyro too. Could you reach out to our Customer Success team via support@zyro.com? They could provide you with some alternatives until the features is released. Best wishes, Zyro Team

Victor
Student in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, Selbstständig

Gresat customer service

Kommentare: Easy, intuitive

Ease of use, standardize layouts, fonts and sizes that take away the plethora of choice that customers would have otherwise.

when embedding video for mobile, i kept getting oversized boxes that contained the video and added excessive white space between videos. dont know how to fix it so I had to embed it by pasting the link. Which is not a problem but by doing so it would automatically add black lines framing the video.

Antwort von Zyro

Hola, Victor, Gracias por los comentarios, realmente nos ayudan a crecer. Trabajamos duro todos los días para desarrollar un creador de sitios web potente y fácil de usar para todas tus necesidades en línea. Ponemos un gran esfuerzo en ofrecer nuevas funciones y mejorar tu experiencia. Esperamos tu paciencia mientras optimizamos nuestra plataforma; queremos que todos disfruten creando su sitio web. Si tienes alguna pregunta o tienes problemas, no dudes en contactar a nuestro equipo de Éxito del cliente enviando un correo electrónico a support@zyro.com, enviándonos un mensaje en Facebook o iniciando un chat en tu panel de Zyro. ¡Estaremos más que felices de ayudar! Atentamente, El Equipo de Zyro