Über Zyro

Zyro ist ein super einfacher Website-Builder: Mit den KI-Tools können Sie in weniger als einer Stunde erstaunliche Websites erstellen.

Erfahre mehr über Zyro

Vorteile:

The team members assist me in an effective way whenever I face any difficulty, whether it is related to website integration or website editing. It offers the best package at the reasonable price.

Nachteile:

The biggest con is the lack of add-ons or plug-ins.

Bewertungen zu Zyro

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,7
Kundenservice
4,7
Funktionen
4,3
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,7

Weiterempfehlungsquote

8,8/10

Zyro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 298 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zyro bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (298)

Ana maría B.
Ana maría B.
Analista de Marketing in Kolumbien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Excelente

5 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Buena hasta el momento, lo recomiendo.

Vorteile:

Es muy fácil de usar por su precio es una excelente opción para introducirse al mundo de tener tu propia ´página web con bajo riesgo.

Nachteile:

Tuve un problema en la activación de mi suscripción, sin embargo soporte siempre me respondió y solucionó.

Antwort von Zyro

vor 6 Monaten

Hola Ana María, Gracias por tomar parte de tu tiempo para comunicarte con nosotros. Tus comentarios son esenciales para que podamos seguir mejorando nuestro creador de sitios web. Trabajamos duro todos los días para desarrollar nuevas funciones y hacer que Zyro sea aun más agradable para nuestros clientes. Saludos, equipo Zyro

Raul alejandro B.
Líder TI in Mexiko
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Excelente producto, sencillo y con mucho potencial

5 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: Para lo elemental está bien, pero le hace falta crecer más e implementar cosas nuevas, innovadoras y ser mas agradable a la vista

Vorteile:

Es muy fácil, sencillo y práctico de usar, en poco tiempo te acostumbras a usarlo, la edición del sitio web no es compleja.

Nachteile:

Le hacen falta muchas funcionalidades, para un sitio sencillo no está mal, pero se torna un poco aburrido.

Antwort von Zyro

vor 8 Monaten

Hola, Raul, Gracias por tus comentarios. Nos alegra saber que tuviste una experiencia agradable al crear tu sitio web. Trabajamos duro todos los días para mejorar las funciones existentes y ofrecerte otras nuevas que te ayudarán a tener éxito en línea. Puedes echar un vistazo a lo que viene a Zyro aquí: roadmap.zyro.com. Por supuesto, también puedes enviar tus propias sugerencias. Si tienes alguna pregunta, recuerda: estamos a solo un mensaje de distancia. Puedes contactarnos a través de support@zyro.com, enviarnos un mensaje en Facebook o iniciar un chat en vivo en tu panel de Zyro. Atentamente, El Equipo de Zyro

Loreta G.
Product owner in Litauen
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Perfect, great experience

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Positive, of course

Vorteile:

Zyro was the best choice of this year. Thanks to my friend. Easy to build a beautiful website and have e-shop.

Nachteile:

If it would be possible to sell digital content, like videos without downloading them (after paying customer could view the content) - would be amazing.

Antwort von Zyro

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Loreta, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you successfully built your website with such ease. Our services are based on user insights, so we highly appreciate your suggestion for videos. We will reflect on it when improving our platform. Rest assured we will keep developing, introducing new features, and making Zyro better and easier to use for our clients. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us anytime.

Adam D.
Director in Ägypten
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Part time website and customer service that need a translator

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Beautiful website i designed easily on Zyro that will go to waste, as with such rubbish service and a website that fail to load most of the time, there is no way i will pay to continue with Zyro.

Vorteile:

easy to use and can build a website in a couple of hours, though some features are missing but easy to use for a beginner

Nachteile:

the cusotmer service take ages to reply, and when they do they ask over and over about the same thing, as they dont understand english. so you need to try to simplify the problem into simple english or find a translator. the website itself , fails to load more times than it loads and this lead to loss of business as many of my clients couldnt see the website and only got a blank page. i reported this to Zyro 5 times so far but they only say it loads fine on our end. instead of looking deeper into the issue. as my client isnt sitting in Zyro offfice to see it loads fine. what matters is that it load for me and my clients everytime we enter the URL. is this is the kind of service whilst am on free trial, so what will it be like if i make the mistake and become a paying customer????

Antwort von Zyro

letztes Jahr

Hello, Adam, Thank you for your thorough feedback. We apologise for the inconvenience and that your experience was not as pleasant as we are aiming. We always strive for the highest standards, so this situation does not make us happy either. We are aware that our Customer Success team has already contacted you privately and we hope that all issues have already been solved. If you have any more concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Regards, Zyro team

Wendell W.
Educational Trainer in Südkorea
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

I absolutely love Zyro!!!

5 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: Zyro gave me the ability to create a website without having any coding knowledge. Once I built my website, I felt confident to share it with my customers. Thank you, Zyro!!!

Vorteile:

Zyro is my favorite product out there. Words alone cannot tell you how much I value this product. With Zyro, my life has changed, literally. For 5 years I was trying to build a website. But because I don't know much about coding or programming, using other web builders was frustrating. Once I discovered Zryo, I felt like making a PowerPoint presentation. It was so easy to use. And if I ever have a problem, the customer service is amazingly helpful. Thank you, Zyro!!!

Nachteile:

It's a bit too simple. But as time goes by, I believe they will give more options on creating a website such as layering, sizing, placement, etc.

Antwort von Zyro

vor 2 Monaten

Hello, Wendell! Thanks a lot for such kind feedback - it really helps us improve. We are happy to have you at Zyro, and we are glad you are enjoying our services. Of course, the Team at Zyro is trying to improve constantly, and we will for sure have even more options/features and design elements in the future! Also, your comment about Customer Service is spot-on as they are always ready to answer any request you have - be it programming requests or anything else, 24/7. Kind regards.

Aoleon K.
Owner / CEO in USA
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

The Best Website Provider!

5 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: We have two websites with Zyro. They offer yearly plans which saves us time and money!

Vorteile:

It's very easy to build and create your own website. Using Ecommerce is the best way for us to have every tool needed to expand our company. The templates are very professional and fun, adding products and customization is amazing! Having the opportunity to sell through multiple channels without leaving Zyro is a PLUS! You get so many tools for the price and that's more than you can get anywhere else.

Nachteile:

Having an announcement bar would be a huge perk for us.

Antwort von Zyro

vor 10 Monaten

Hello, Aoleon, We are thankful that you took the time to evaluate us, and we are even happier to receive the maximum score. We work focused precisely on the customer experience, and receiving your 5 stars motivates us to continue developing and surpassing more and more. We hope to bring you some exciting enhancements that will give you even more possibilities very soon. Rest assured that if you have any questions or encounter any difficulties - our Customer Success team is here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We wish you the best of luck with your business and we are pleased to have you with us. Best regards, Zyro team

Omar C.
Omar C.
CEO in Guatemala
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

de 0 a tienda en linea

5 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Mucho mejor de lo que yo esperaba

Vorteile:

la interfase de usuario integra todo dese el nombre de sitio, disponibilidad, gestión de almacenamiento y ancho de banda para el acceso de los clientes sin mayores problemas. estoy muy contento con mi elección.

Nachteile:

no he encontrado nada my malo como para resaltar

Halimatun Z.
Halimatun Z.
IT Manager in Malaysia
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Buchhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Zyro honest review

4 vor 6 Monaten

Vorteile:

The ease and quickness that I was able to develop my eCommerce site were the qualities I discovered most beneficial using Zyro. Over 500 goods were swiftly added and placed in different classifications, making it a simple marketplace for customers to navigate. Order management is simple, and Zyro's alerts to both sellers and buyers bring value. Zyro handled the addition of my personal domain quickly, and my recently bought web address was registered entirely within 2 hrs.

Nachteile:

Zyro should do a tad more potent with the integration, in my opinion. I've been attempting to incorporate my CommerceMail pop-up function into my webpage for about four weeks now, and it's still not functioning and no error details to explain the situation.

Antwort von Zyro

vor 6 Monaten

Hello Halimatun, Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. Your feedback is essential for us to keep improving our website builder. We are working hard every day to develop new features and to make Zyro even more enjoyable to our customers. As for your CommerceMail integration most likely it can be integrated via some code to the head of the website (https://support.zyro.com/en/articles/4362838-adding-a-custom-code-into-the-head-part-of-your-website-s-code). If you struggle with it, please contact, and we'll be more than happy to help you out! Best regards, Zyro team

Hanifah G.
Entrepeneur in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Perfect to start your new company

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

the template styles are gorgeous. Very stylish. functions are very easy to understand. Customer service is superb!

Nachteile:

Needs to have more features to improve your marketing and communication with costumers, but it improves periodically so it tis still very good.

Antwort von Zyro

vor 2 Tagen

Hi Hanifah, Thank you for the feedback! We're constantly updating our platform and adding new features. You can check our Roadmap and also add suggestions on what features would like to see on our platform: https://roadmap.zyro.com/.

Manav M.
Software Developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best for its huge range of pre-built templates

4 letzten Monat Neu

Vorteile:

This tool is very simple to use. The user can select any template and start editing by simply drag and drop feature which I liked the most.

Nachteile:

Connecting the website with the domain is bit difficult as compared to other website builders.

Antwort von Zyro

vor 2 Tagen

Hi Manav, Thanks a bunch! Your feedback is helping us to improve Zyro.

Karla M.
Karla M.
Co-fundadora in Mexiko
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Muchas dudas para poder empezar

4 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Leí en internet que era el más amigable y económico de todas las opciones de hosting y tienda en línea, pero a mi me parece confuso y tengo que buscar tutoriales en YouTube para entender cómo usar Zyro. Pensé que habria manuales o videos propios de Zyro para los usuarios no expertos. Por ejemplo, ahora no encuentro la forma de crear el correo electrónico gratis y es molesto.

Vorteile:

La facilidad para personalizar todos los aspectos básicos de la página web, sin necesidad de programación.

Nachteile:

Yo compré el plan eCommerce pero no veo una guía (puede crear un manual en PDF?) de como usar los servicios del paquete. 100 productos / OK Aceptar pagos en línea / No guía Envíos y gestión fiscal / No guía Aceptar pagos en línea / No guía Envíos y gestión fiscal / No guía Ancho de banda ILIMITADO Almacenamiento ILIMITADO Conectar tu dominio Correo electrónico gratis / Donde se realiza? Seguridad con SSL Sé encontrado fácilmente con SEO Plantillas diseñadas por diseñadores Comercializa tu negocio con IA Herramientas de blogging Alojamiento web gratuito Dominio gratis por 1 año Chat en vivo de Messenger Google Analytics Pixel de Facebook Administrador de etiquetas de Google Remarketing de visitantes Integración de pago de Stripe Chat de WhatsApp Código embed 100% libre de comisiones Todas las funciones de eCommerce Notificaciones por correo Gestión de pedidos Cupones de descuento Tarjetas de regalo Gestión de inventario Opciones de pago variadas FALTA UNA GUÍA PRÁCTICA SOBRE TODOS LOS TEMAS PARA LOS USUARIOS NOVATOS.

Antwort von Zyro

vor 7 Monaten

Hola, Karla, Agradecemos que te tomes el tiempo para dejarnos tus comentarios. Para nosotros es fundamental mejorar nuestros productos y hacer que tu experiencia sea cada vez mejor. Entendemos que crear un sitio web a veces puede resultar abrumador, pero no queremos nada más que tu éxito. Es por eso que creamos una lista completa de artículos en nuestra Base de conocimientos para ayudarte a comenzar; puedes encontrarlos aquí: support.zyro.com. Buscaremos hacer que estos artículos sean más accesibles para todos. Aquí hay un artículo para configurar tu correo electrónico: https://support.zyro.com/en/articles/4455329-create-your-custom-email-address. Si necesitas ayuda adicional, no dudes en ponerte en contacto con nuestro equipo de Éxito del cliente en cualquier momento a través de support@zyro.com. Atentamente, El Equipo de Zyro

Italo R.
Freelance in Chile
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Opción

4 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: En general a sido una buena experiencia. Es una herramienta de fácil uso, bien intuitiva y ante cualquier duda el soporte a sabido responder con claridad a mis requerimientos. En cuanto a precio-calidad creo que vale la pena. Si siguen mejorando sus funcionalidades será una plataforma bien potente.

Vorteile:

Lo fácil que es agregar e integrar aplicaciones y características

Nachteile:

Aún falta mejorar algunas funcionalidades con elementos como botones y formularios

Antwort von Zyro

vor 9 Monaten

Hola, Italo, Gracias por compartir tu experiencia. Es emocionante saber que puedes trabajar en tus proyectos tranquilamente. Prometemos trabajar todos los dias para alcanzar los mas altos estandares, mejorar nuestros servicios y brindarte una experiencia que mejorara con el tiempo. Si tienes alguna pregunta o necesitas ayuda, comunicate con nuestro equipo de Atencion al Cliente a traves de support@zyro.com o comienza un chat en tu panel de control. Saludos, El Equipo de Zyro

Anne M.
Affiliate Marketer in Kenia
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Pros and Cons of using Zyro

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's bitter-sweet but mostly sweet. The templates are nice and several to choose from, the features are great and easy to use, the prices are really affordable for a beginner compared to other website builders.

Vorteile:

I like the prices. Honestly for someone who is starting small, the monthly subscriptions are pocket-friendly considering the fact that not much is limited. Many website builders tend to limit vital features for the success of your website if one selects the cheapest or cheaper options. Zyro is easy to use and it doesn't limit your control of your website. I also like how the process of domain connection is not a tedious task when it comes to Zyro. I've tried connecting my domain to other website builders but it becomes a nightmare because it's either you select an expensive monthly subscription first or you go through a long and unnecessary process.

Nachteile:

Some of the technical errors that occur. For instance, there was a time i opened my website for editing just to find that all the products i had posted disappeared. Mind you, i posted close to 100 products of my clients. I was then informed that i will have to post the products afresh and anytime i make changes, I'll have to publish my website. All the time and effort i put to making changes on my website was for nothing. I do not see the reason why there has to be an autosave then. I relied on the system to save my work but it let me down. Loading speed is still an issue especially on the phone display. SEO tools can also be improved.

Willy P.
Heraldo Director in Mexiko
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Zyro nos ha facilitado la operatividad

5 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Antes perdíamos mucho tiempo tratando de explicar a diseñadores y programadores lo que requeríamos para un sitio web, y al final cuando descubrimos Zyro nos facilitó tanto las cosas que ahora nos enfocamos más en gestionar los torneos que en descifrar cómo publicar sus webs.

Vorteile:

Las herramientas para insertar son muy sencillas de editar sin experto en programción, y en poco tiempo están publicadas con un acabado muy profesional.

Nachteile:

Cada vez más van surgiendo nuevos items que podrían incorporarse para geolocalización o bases de datos, lo que hay es suficiente pero un tanto limitado.

Antwort von Zyro

vor 9 Monaten

Hola, Willy, Gracias por los comentarios. Nos alegra saber que confias en Zyro para tus necesidades comerciales. Nuestro equipo esta haciendo todo lo posible para ayudar a que tu negocio tenga exito. Trabajamos duro todos los dias para mejorar las funciones existentes y ofrecerte otras nuevas que te ayudaran a tener exito en linea. Puedes echar un vistazo a lo que viene a Zyro aqui: roadmap.zyro.com. Por supuesto, tambien puedes enviar tus propias sugerencias. Queremos asegurarte que siempre puedes confiar en nuestro equipo de Exito del cliente para responder a todas tus preguntas y ayudarte a resolver cualquier problema. No dudes en ponerte en contacto con nosotros a traves de support@zyro.com o iniciando un chat en vivo directamente en tu panel de Zyro. !Estamos emocionados de tenerte con nosotros! Te deseamos un hermoso dia, El Equipo de Zyro

Cristian G.
Gerente in Mexiko
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Recomendación Zyro

4 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Ha sido muy buena, la recomiendo 100% para comenzar, estoy seguro que para futuros proyectos seguiré usando Zyro. y aun me flat por probar los planes más completos por ejemplo el de tienda en linea.

Vorteile:

Me ha gustado bastante la facilidad con la que es posible crear un sitio web aun sin saber nada del tema. Me gusta que con un solo pago ya incluye el alojamiento, el software de diseño de la pagina y la posibilidad de incorporar un dominio externo y vincular una cuenta de correo empresarial. He tenido que ajustar algunas cosas sobre el correo empresarial y el servicio de atención ha sido muy rápido y me solucionaron mis dudas de manera clara.

Nachteile:

Lo que no me ha gustado mucho es que hay pocas plantillas aun y no se pueden ingresar gran variedad de colores predeterminados

Antwort von Zyro

vor 10 Monaten

Hola, Cristian, !Gracias por compartir tus comentarios! Estamos encantados de conocer tu experiencia al utilizar nuestro creador de sitios web. Nos esforzamos por brindar la mejor experiencia de usuario y brindar funcionalidades nuevas y mejoradas. Tus comentarios nos motivan a continuar con nuestro trabajo. Atentamente, Equipo Zyro

Daniel M.
Chief Marketing Office in Rumänien
Marketing & Werbung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

An abundant stream of impressiveness

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: During the time of COVID, a recent struggle had arisen, and we needed to shift markets and combat new opportunities. There was a short time frame for us to launch, and everything was quite tense. After setting up all the various aspects of the business, we only had the website setup left. It was an overwhelming feeling of uncertainty when we realised that it could take ages to complete the website since that was the case the first time since I was getting used to the software as Im quite un-tech savvy. We polished and finished the Website in less than an hour, being able to use their easy drag and drop system and AI heat-maps to optimise our website's attractiveness.

Vorteile:

After using Zyro for a while, and hosting websites on it, I found that it majorly combatted the other services iv used. Sometimes i wish i can go into a time machine and travel into the future just to experience the new updates they would release as time comes, since iv seen some exiting new AI features that was recently added. The most prominent unique aspect of Zyro which iv seen, is the customer service which always goes Up and Over with their delivery and assistance. Unlike any other service iv ever seen before. Another majorly unique aspect which has been a privilege to receive, was the custom requirements we had which the customer service team had helped us launch on our website, which boosted our business's overall ease of use, and streamlined a major part of the payment gateway aspect of our venture.

Nachteile:

I have initially found some struggles with the load time of the websites, but it seems as if it has its good days and bad days, which seems to be common amongst any server.

Noor shehra S.
IT Administrator in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Zyro review

4 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall zyro is a very good product for website building with easy to use UI, this will be very good website builder for first timers comparing to other platforms. And Zyro is concentrating on adding new features constantly.

Vorteile:

The feature I use most are drag and drop options and blog carousel. Further, easy integration of google analytics and adsense, embedded code.

Nachteile:

Zyro lacks lots of features comparing to wordpress like plugins store to easily integrate lots of functionalities to the users websites.

Shubham S.
PM in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Hands down! No-brainer, No-code website

5 vor 12 Monaten

Kommentare: Satisfied. I had websites on Wordpress and bubble.. but I switched them over here for I can make the same website over here at far cheaper rates and yeah! great convenience.

Vorteile:

The UI/UX is very easy to navigate. It took me months to figure out things in Wordpress, while it took me a day or two for Zyro. Best part, it has all the features one need for a professional website.

Nachteile:

Updating MX records for email is not mentioned clearly. You need to contact support for email setup, which, albiet, they will do promptly.

Antwort von Zyro

vor 12 Monaten

Hello, Shubham, Thank you for your feedback, we are delighted to hear about your experience with Zyro! Rest assured our team will always be dedicated to bring you easy to use tools for all your website creation needs. Have a wonderful day, Zyro team

Rodney W.
Hynotist in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Zyro Site Builder

5 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall I have had a great experience with Zyro. The site functions great and I was able to link my domain without issue. The price is the best part as it is saving me a lot of money. It also saves me time as I could code the site and just pay for hosting, but that would take a lot longer.

Vorteile:

I really like the site builder I was able to get my site back up and running with Zyro quickly and link my domain. The price was a selling point to me as I was paying over $500 a month with a competitor.

Nachteile:

One thing that I do not like is that the site menu has to be at the top of the page also I can't find a way to change the background color of the dropdowns for the menu so my submenus can't be seen until you hover over them.

Antwort von Zyro

vor 8 Monaten

Hello, Rodney, Thank you for the feedback. It's pleasing to hear that you are happy with your transition to Zyro. Our goal is to make website building a pleasant experience for everyone your success is our success. We constantly improve our products and work to make them easier to use and powerful at the same time. If you need any help setting up any part of your website, get in touch with our Customer Success team we are always here to help and answer all your questions. Best regards, Zyro team

Oscar G.
CEO in USA
Computer-Software, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

The easiest and less restrictive editor, hands down

5 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: I needed a landing page and a portfolio of sorts. i am using my website to mee those needs. With an already busy schedule, I really didn't want to learn anything or have to hire someone and pay thousands for something so small and simple. My friend recommended this and I could not be happier. I love that with the Zyro editor, things just work.

Vorteile:

After waiting for so long to getting a website going, I finally found one and used the Zyro editor to build my page. I was very happy to see that the editor didn't restrict me from moving things where I wanted them and how I wanted them. I love my freedom too much so this was great. Adding new elements to my website was a quick 2 minute tutorial that helped me really customize my site to make it really mine.

Nachteile:

Add more categories to types of services like IT services, mechanic, gardening.

Antwort von Zyro

vor 10 Monaten

Hello, Oscar, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are excited you chose Zyro for your business and now enjoy using it. We want nothing more than your happiness and business success. Our team is working hard to deliver you the best experience, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to send us an email at support@zyro.com, send us a message on Facebook, or start a live chat on your Zyro dashboard. We wish you a beautiful day, Zyro team

Blanca elena R.
Project Manager in Spanien
Kino & Film, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

¡La mejor opción para principiantes!

4 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: Zyro nos ha permitido la auto gestión de web responsiva, sencilla, en fase inicial de un proyecto en la que se deben concentrar en la empresa el mayor número de funciones.

Vorteile:

Zyro es quizás la plataforma más amigable e intuitiva para construir tu sitio web desde cero, si necesitas crear tú mismo tu sitio web.

Nachteile:

Estoy segura de que para un usuario como yo, echar de menos alguna funcionalidad en Zyro, se debe simplemente a que no has investigado lo suficiente en las guías y recursos que tiene la plataforma. Posiblemente, un desarrollador experto tendrá una mirada diferente pues lo que para mí es una inmensa ventaja: la automatización de un buen número de procesos; para un profesional del desarrollo puede ser una desventaja.

Eva maria C.
Community manager in Kolumbien
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Profesionalismo para no programadores

5 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Zyro me ha parecido genial para montar las páginas web corporativas, no requiere grandes conocomientos y es muy facil de ajustar los diseños, me gusta que todo se mantiene muy estético porque me ha pasado con otras herramientas que ajusto algún elemento y se dañan otros.

Vorteile:

Las plantillas que ofrecen son muy bonitas y diferentes a las que hay en sitios como wordpress, son muy fáciles de usar y rapidas, me gusta zyro porque no tienes que complicarte descargando pluggins entre otras cosas.

Nachteile:

Que los planes aumentan de precio si solo vas a tomar el servicio por un año, creo que se debe mantener el precio que aparece en la publicidad sin importar si lo adquieres por un mínimo de un año.

Antwort von Zyro

vor 9 Monaten

Hola, Eva, Gracias por los comentarios. Nos alegra saber que confias en Zyro para tus necesidades comerciales. Nuestro equipo esta haciendo todo lo posible para ayudar a que tu negocio tenga exito. Prometemos trabajar todos los dias para alcanzar los mas altos estandares, mejorar nuestros servicios y brindarte una experiencia que no haga mas que mejorar con el tiempo. Si tienes alguna pregunta, no dudes en contactar a nuestro equipo de Exito del cliente a traves de support@zyro.com. Atentamente, El Equipo de Zyro

Henry W.
CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Worthy of the Big-Leagues

5 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Zyro didn't just open the door to our journey into e-commerce; they held it open and ushered us through. We had our issues from time to time, and that's why Zyro is Zyro. They are here for those that need to learn and experience the sifter points of web design and e-commerce.

Vorteile:

Next to pricing, our webmaster really enjoyed using Zyro's website editor and store creator. Everything was easy to find and manipulate. We couldn't gone as far as we did without such an organized, user-friendly interface.

Nachteile:

The live editing gave us problems on more than a handful of occasions, and this could be for a variety of reasons, but it still seemed to occur more often that it should. Thankfully, Zyro's prompt customer service team was there to assist every time.

Antwort von Zyro

vor 10 Monaten

Hello, Henry, Thank you for the feedback and all the kind words! We appreciate you sharing your experience as it helps us grow and improve our services. We strive to make products that are easy to use, intuitive, and allow you to make beautiful and responsive websites. Our team works hard every day to develop exciting new features, bring enhancements and improve the performance of our services. We are excited to have you with us! Don't ever hesitate to contact our Customer Success team again if you encounter any issues or have any questions. We wish you a beautiful day, Zyro team

Paul W.
Owner in UK
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Super Fast eCommerce Store and Website Builder

5 vor 9 Monaten

Vorteile:

The features I found most useful with Zyro are the ease and speed with which I was able to build my eCommerce store. Over 500 products added fairly quickly and into appropriate categories making it an easy shop for customers to use. Handling orders is easy with Zyro's notifications to both buyers and sellers adding extra value. Adding my personal domain was rapidly handled by Zyro and my newly purchased domain name had been fully resolved within 3 hours, far quicker than fasthosts and others.

Nachteile:

There could be more available templates but this is a minor complaint and perhaps more choice would make choosing a template more difficult. On the whole I am happy and would not let this deter me from wholeheartedly recommending Zyro's Website and eCommerce building tools.

Antwort von Zyro

vor 8 Monaten

Hello, Paul, Thank you so much for all the kind words and a superb recommendation! Our team is excited to hear this from you. If you need any additional assistance, feel free to contact our Customer Success team again we're here anytime you need us! Best regards, Zyro team

Belinda N.
Bookkeeper in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great Investment

5 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Amazing!

Vorteile:

The pricing is really cheap for the website quality. I first tried Godaddy, but it was too expensive compared to Zyro. Customer support was extremely fast.

Nachteile:

If you like phone support then you might Zyro a bit frustrating as you have to chat with the customer support.

Antwort von Zyro

vor 9 Monaten

Hello, Belinda, Thank you for sharing your experience. We're grateful to receive a perfect score from you! It's pleasing to hear that you can appreciate how affordable yet powerful our tools are. We want website building to be an enjoyable and resource-conserving process for everyone, and your feedback motivates us to keep working towards our vision. We feel that supporting our customers should be the first and foremost step towards helping you succeed. That's why we take great pride in our Customer Success team, who do everything to lead you through the website building process. We feel that presenting solutions visually can give a clearer idea of what to do next. So if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Success team at support@zyro.com or start a live chat on your Zyro dashboard. We wish you a beautiful day, Zyro team