WiserNotify Erfahrungen

Über WiserNotify

Enables the power of social proof & FOMO marketing strategy on the website.

Erfahre mehr über WiserNotify

The product works super well and has lots of customization.

Dashboard looked quite confusing at first, but it's not a big issue once you get used to it.

Bewertungen zu WiserNotify

4,9
5,0

WiserNotify hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 90 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du WiserNotify bereits verwendet?

Brent R.
Brent R.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The easiest social proof I've used

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: WiserNotify is good because it gives you options without feeling overwhelming. Social Proof is a tricky subject because it can feel "spammy", but you have a ton of options for integrating into your content, integrating with your external tools, and more. It's easy to use, and is really the only social proof engine I've actually followed through with using because it did what I needed without being annoying to visitors.

WiserNotify is well polished and feels and acts like a modern app. Creating different forms of social proof, and targeting those widgets, is super easy. I love that you can integrate a boatload of apps, connect to analytics software, and most importantly, I can go deeper and display info such as how many people have visited that specific page in the past week, or month, or whatever. And the fact that you can use inline social proof instead of just the traditional popup is superb, and something that most social proof engines don't offer.

Honestly, there isn't much. I feel there might be a few integrations missing that I could use if they were there, but they even allow you to work around those limitations. But WiserNotify is the first social proof I've used that actually ticks all the boxes for me.

Will S.
Chief Digital Strategist in USA

Great experience so far, very responsive support

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I'm using WiserNotify on an ecommerce website that is currently only offering free products (while building an audience and email list). We've had a few hundred thousand visitors on the site since installing wisernotify, and now have over 20,000 email subscribers. We're using the WiserNotify widget mostly for social proof, and will expand use and customize the implementation more once we have paid products on the site.

Easy to implement, good reporting, lots of options to customize implementation, easy a/b testing, lots of integrations

Occasional bugs/issues, but when I alert support they fix them quickly, dashboard can be slow to load sometimes

Graphic Designer in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Good Value

Kommentare: Not a lot of use. I set it up once and let it run. It does its thing and does it well. No real complaints. Customers with heavy web traffic and more complex integration may have more value bake feed back, but as a beginner level user it works perfect!

I like the product because it just works and integrates with my website. I’m a basic user with very little knowledge of web design and I was able to set up a custom pop-up for my website after only a small amount of trial and error.

I think the analytics could be more user friendly. The UI on the user facing side could use improvement.

Joshua C.
Founder in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

They Implemented My Feature Request In Just Over a Week!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Like the title of this review says, they implemented my feature request within a week! Any delays were due to me not following up quickly. Here is a little bit of the conversation I had with them: Me- "I was wondering if there is a way to get a website visitor to click on the Call Back Widget and have it send them to their text messages to send a text message instead of a phone call?" Them- "No we don't have that option. Can you please share the reference? So i can get better idea." Me- "If you visit this website on mobile it will have this messaging widget on their site: store.mastertechrv.com What this widget does is open your text message app on your phone after you click on it. This is very useful because it allow the website visitor to send you a text message without them having to fill out a form (Name & Phone Number) Let me know if this might be possible with Wisernotify." And in just over a week they delivered a website widget that opens up a visitors text message app to start a conversation! Just amazing.

Wisernotify is an amazing social proof notification tool that has SO MANY features.

I am currently working with them on improving the one feature request I've submitted (Text Message Widget). I'm sure they will fix any issues that come up. They have been amazing to work with.

Stéphane V.
Director in Spanien
Sport, Selbstständig

Best notification tool I've used in 7 years

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Quite easy to configure, a lot of options and possibilities. Works without any issue and the support is very fast to help. The tool is constantly improving.

Nothing yet in 2 years. I thought I could not use it to notify my visitors about last newsletter subscription, and this was solved in 10 minutes by the support!

Matthew K.
ceo in USA

Best FOMO Tool

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Painless and easy. An effective way to increase sales.

Everyone knows FOMO works, so I won't go on and tell you how great it is... What I like the most is how easy it is to set up and deploy. I am not a coder or tech-savvy person and I was able to follow the instruction and set this one up pretty easily.

There's not really a thing I dislike about it. I'm a happy customer.

Joseph J.
Joseph J.

WiserNotify Review

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have a few customers that need social proof notifications and this seems to be the best option our of the ones I reviewed. Seemed easy to connect to my Wordpress site, and sharing live visits, reviews, and purchases were a breeze to setup.

It seems like I was able to connect everything to WiserNotify. I could add reviews, product purchases, and visits so it worked as advertised.

I didn't dislike it, but it would have been helpful for my websites to see something similar to the Wall of Love on the WiserNotify website.

Tk D.

WiserNotify is exactly what you're looking for.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It's all about the FOMO! Someone sees other people checking out and they don't want to miss out.

The notification system is elegant, simple, and downright effective.

On mobile these notifications are a bit more disruptive, so it would be nice to have mobile specific compact notifications.

Eitay Z.
Marketer in Israel
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Best social proof out there

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I use the social proof for my landing pages and websites. No dough it do the job, do it well. The support is fast and usefull. It helps me with the conversions with almost effortless installation.

For me this product is perfect. Didn't find any cons.

Simon W.
Simon W.
General Manager in Deutschland
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

The best tool for social proof.

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

WiserNotify is easy to set up and has plenty of options to design the notifications. I really like the vast amount of options on how and when the notifications show up. WiserNotify offers a wide array of widgets for all kinds of scenarios.

There is nothing I don't like about WiserNotify.

Vikram A.
Vikram A.
Co-founder in Kanada
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A Stellar Social Proof Software That Does Not Break The Bank

Kommentare: Excellent - won't hesitate to recommend them.

a. Very powerful set of features that can be customized to your heart's content. b. Outstanding customer support. c. Optimally priced for the benefits provided.

a. Nothing that I can think off - I've compared it with many of the other similar tools in the market and WiserNotify comes out at the top.

Sai B.
CEO in Indien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Meets all your needs, also they have an awesome support which is very responsive

Kommentare: Till date, I have an outstanding experience with WiserNotify and their team. They have given excellent support throughout. Their UI of the software's backend is also very intuitive.

The ease of use and its readily available integrations.

Few features which they are anyway going to implement it soon, which are A/B testing and Notification specific timing settings.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review. I hope you're using A/B testing module. We built & released it. Please feel free to share your feedback anytime!

Robert U.
Consultant in UK

Excellent tool for conversions

Kommentare: Really great. It’s been a “set and forget” experience (in a good way).

Wiser notify keeps you in the loop in terms of number of visitors and the actions they take. Their notifications also help encourage visitors to take action thus increasing conversions on your site

It does everything I need it to do and does it well, so no complaints!

Theresa B.
CEO in Kanada
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Answers to my social proof needs

Kommentare: Overall, it's the team that makes the product!! They've successfully captured me from their competitors and I've already started recommending them to my network!

I really enjoy the ability to connect via webhooks to the platforms and places where I need to, to capture the social proof more clearly and tightly, especially when I have many traffic paths leading to the product or services.

There's a little bit of a learning curve on how to get it all set up initially, but the Wiser team was quick to help and resolved the issues!

Antwort von WiserNotify

Thanks for pointing the trouble you faced while setting up the first notification. We are considering that point & soon you will see the improvement on the notification display & capture tab area. Also, We start creating video tutorials on how to use & apply advanced features. Soon, We will release them. We worked on your suggestion & added an option to clone notification. You can start using it. Feel free to ask any questions & share your suggestion with us. Thank you so much for recommending us to your network. It will really help us to grow faster!

Martial V.
Marketing Director in Frankreich

Simply the best Social Proof notifications + Extra widgets

Kommentare: Simply amazing experience. UX and UI is great, support is top notch and notification templates are efficient.

The platform is stable and updated frequently. Devs offer a wide range of notifications templates which all are editable. All notifications are translatable which is a great asset for Multilanguage websites. -> Support is the best we experienced on digital tools we use. Tech teams is really proactive and go beyond simple support

Wisernotifcation is the best social proof service but we would want it to be more and challenge lead gen tools such as Optinmonsters. They are working hard to reach this and this is really a true gem.

vor 6 Monaten

Hello Martial, Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're very happy to hear that we met your expectations.

Jason P.
Marketing Specialist in USA

Value packed and customizable

Kommentare: AWESOME!!! Nothing else needs to be said.

This software is easy to use and has a great user interface. Flexibility on type of notifications. I've seen an immediate increase in sales from companies using this very simple software to implement. The integrations are robust. You can have this up and running quickly.

I'm not sure there is anything that I dislike thus far. I'm sure there will be something but I haven't found it.

Head of SEO in UK

Perfect for notifications and more

Kommentare: Really useful and practical to use

I like using this software as it adds some dynamism and eye catching notifications on our websites

I guess many more integrations can be added say Instagram

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks for suggesting the new integration. We will be adding it soon.

Alexis L.
Alexis L.
CEO in Peru

The Best Social Proof Made Tool

Kommentare: Our sales increased 250% after using WiserNotify. It not only increases trust, but also the time users spend on the website, which indirectly also improves SEO.

It has varieties of notifications for all tastes. I am a marketing agency and I can use it for clients of different niches, from personal brands to stores. The interface is very beautiful and easy to use The support is very capable to solve any doubt in a fast way. The script is very light so it's not a page load problem. The integrations are very powerful for all types of website

I would like the notifications to support the dark theme of the websites.

vor 5 Monaten

Alexis, thank you so much for an amazing review. We're glad that we could help a marketing agency like yours.

Martin K.
- in Niederlande
Design, Selbstständig

Excellent product

I love it's ease of use in setting up a push notification but also the support when I made a mistake I couldn't solve. It offers enough options to do what I need and not to be overwhelming. Currently I have a number of notifications running but my favorite is the one that shows up when I have written a new blogarticle. No matter how you enter my site, you get a small non intrusive notification that you can follow or close. Either way it won't show again during that session.

To be honest there is nothing I can think of. I am sure there are some features it could use (what product can't) but I can't think of any.

Jatin L.
Jatin L.
UX/UI Designer in Indien

Social proof works everywhere

Kommentare: We love this concept & tool. It is offering 100% customization into the notification. We are using it into our WordPress site. Just within 5 min, it started showing a notification. Also, Displaying detail reporting like notification performance & how visitor engages with it. Its most important thing for us.

As being into creative space, We want to be creative into the notification design, so we ask custom notification design & they deliver it exactly as we want.

We are early adopter, so had some issue but support & development team is awesome! Having a good number of templates design into social proof. Expecting more templates option into data collector too..

Antwort von WiserNotify

Thank you so much, Jatin. You have given really wonderful suggestion in our early days. Appreciating it. Now we start adding new templates layouts & widgets too. Hope you will like it! Must share your feedback. It's really important for us!

Daniel R.
Owner in Brasilien
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great option for FOMO notification

Kommentare: Great product, highly recommend it.

Ease of use and easy setup with WooCommerce

I would like to see other types of popups similar to GetSiteControl

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks for the review, Daniel. We have shared your feedback with the team and will make improvements to our popups.

Mayur L.
CEO in Indien

Best notification tool for an agency!

Kommentare: Social proof & custom notification designs are best in the market. Awesome team & client management features like manage notification & its reports. Really helps to grow conversion rates!

Very nice & unique template designs & customization option. Customer support is awesome! Developers having the best understanding of marketing concept! Every week they are adding a new notification design! that's something cool. Without charging any extra! Our E-commerce clients really like this concept.

No. It does what it says! Need some of improvement in notification but development team is doing.

Antwort von WiserNotify

Thank you so much, Mayur. We are glad to know that your clients like the concept & using our tool. Also, Helped them to improve conversion rates! Recently, We did a lot of improvement on the notification customization option like you can use a text editor instead of plain text, increase notification size & set CTA link on the notification. Hope you are using it. We would like to add more agency-level features too. Keep asking & sharing your suggestion with us. Thanks.

Kc W.
Kc W.
CEO in Malaysia
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Fantastic sales conversion and optimization tool!

Kommentare: I've been using WiserNotify since year 2020, and I've never looked back or at another similar tool ever since! My sales have skyrocketed tremendously (5x increase between 2020 and 2021!) since I started using WiserNotify on my websites! You will be leaving a lot of money on the table if you don't use WiserNotify to boost your sales and conversions! It's a really Godsend tool to me!

It lets you easily incorporate beautiful conversion boosting and optimizing widgets (recent purchases, reviews, videos, scarcity timers and notifications, plus a lot more!) on your websites to help you increase conversions and sales!

Nothing because I just love it! It simply works beautifully!

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad that the wisernotify has managed to increase your conversions on your website.

CEO in Kanada

I'm fascinated with Wiser nortifcations

Kommentare: I love their creative designs and very attractive notifications that i can get eyeballs on my prospects when they visit our site. Once I learn advance setting they are very useful to collet data and get more prospects to see our products. I recommend wiser nortication for any body. very good tool

It is easy to set up social notifications. Very creative notification designs free to start. i get email notification of stats great way to show reviews and get more product ecommerce online store ready.

Sometimes a little confused with some advance settings. customer service, a day late response. very lit;e new software updates via emails.

Barbara D.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

WiserNotify Exceeds Expectations and Beats Competitors on every point

I tried several different platforms before WiserNotify. None of them worked as expected. None of them actually did what I needed done. And none of them had support that was helpful. I had given up on finding software to do this job, and then I tried WiserNotify. I was delighted from the first moment. The setup was simple (and I do not have tech skills) and the staff is so helpful and responsive. I do not usually write reviews and had to provide one here because of the excellence on all fronts.

There is nothing I would change. The software does everything I need it to do

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Barbara We can't thank you enough for the kind words about wisernotify. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we're on the right track!