Über WiserNotify

Ermöglicht die Leistungsfähigkeit einer Social-Proof- und FOMO-Marketingstrategie auf der Website.

Erfahre mehr über WiserNotify

The product works super well and has lots of customization.

Dashboard looked quite confusing at first, but it's not a big issue once you get used to it.

Bewertungen zu WiserNotify

4,9
4,9

WiserNotify hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 123 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du WiserNotify bereits verwendet?

Brent
Brent
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The easiest social proof I've used

Kommentare: WiserNotify is good because it gives you options without feeling overwhelming. Social Proof is a tricky subject because it can feel "spammy", but you have a ton of options for integrating into your content, integrating with your external tools, and more. It's easy to use, and is really the only social proof engine I've actually followed through with using because it did what I needed without being annoying to visitors.

WiserNotify is well polished and feels and acts like a modern app. Creating different forms of social proof, and targeting those widgets, is super easy. I love that you can integrate a boatload of apps, connect to analytics software, and most importantly, I can go deeper and display info such as how many people have visited that specific page in the past week, or month, or whatever. And the fact that you can use inline social proof instead of just the traditional popup is superb, and something that most social proof engines don't offer.

Honestly, there isn't much. I feel there might be a few integrations missing that I could use if they were there, but they even allow you to work around those limitations. But WiserNotify is the first social proof I've used that actually ticks all the boxes for me.

letztes Jahr

Hi Brent, Thanks for the detailed review. You've mentioned that you need some integrations that aren't there. Please contact our live chat support team, and let them know which one you need. We would be happy to build them for you.

Philippe
Writer in Frankreich
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

A top solution to set notifications and social proof

Kommentare: Since I install WiserNotify, I convert efficiently a substantial number of my visitors to guide them through my websites. My sells have increase significantly. It's my favorite tool and I enabled it on all my websites. The UI/UX of WiserNotify is good and you can easily set up notification in minute and enable them. Thanks so much to WiserNotify team for the quality of their product.

This tool changes drastically my conversion rate. I ran three main website and some other minor site. WiserNotify is the perfect tool to link them with ease through notifications. The support is highly reactive and kind. I highly recommend this tool. One of my favorite features is embedded notifications. This feature adds some dynamism and social proof on my websites.

Maybe some the team can add some new template. But You can set your custom widget with ease.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the feedback, we are glad that you have been enjoying our app and we appreciate your feedback.

Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Good Value

Kommentare: Not a lot of use. I set it up once and let it run. It does its thing and does it well. No real complaints. Customers with heavy web traffic and more complex integration may have more value bake feed back, but as a beginner level user it works perfect!

I like the product because it just works and integrates with my website. I’m a basic user with very little knowledge of web design and I was able to set up a custom pop-up for my website after only a small amount of trial and error.

I think the analytics could be more user friendly. The UI on the user facing side could use improvement.

letztes Jahr

Hi, Thanks for the review. We've noted your request and we'll surely work on our analytics to provide better experience.

Nicholas
Nicholas
Founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A simple conversion booster!

Kommentare: WiserNotify has directly impacted our business and our clients' business by increasing the conversion rates on the pages we deploy it on. What more can you ask for!

WiserNotify is in a crowded space, but they stand out as the best tool that does what they do. I love the flexibility of the product, how customizable it is, and how nice their support team is.

There's not much to dislike. Sometimes I've had a little difficulty setting up integrations, but it always got figured out in the end.

letztes Jahr

Hi Nicholas. Thanks for the review and also for choosing wisernotify as your social proof tool. We understand that some integrations are tricky but its up to the platform we're integrating with. We've created support docs for all integrations, you can always refer them for help or you can contact our team, they'll help you set it up.

Harsh
Team leader in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Features and customizations that wisernotify offers is incomparable in the social proof domain

I have tried every other social proof notification app on the market and none of them offer the level of customization that WiserNotify does. The customization tools are also incomparable and all these features are available at such a great price! I was able to make it work with our site, add in specific parameters and even filter out certain things that I don't want our customers to see. I highly recommend this app for any online business.

Five stars for the team. No complaints about this amazing app.

letztes Jahr

We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the product, and we are always striving to improve our features and customizations. Please feel free to reach out if you would like some additional features that can help our users maximize the benefits of social proof.

Sai
CEO in Indien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Meets all your needs, also they have an awesome support which is very responsive

Kommentare: Till date, I have an outstanding experience with WiserNotify and their team. They have given excellent support throughout. Their UI of the software's backend is also very intuitive.

The ease of use and its readily available integrations.

Few features which they are anyway going to implement it soon, which are A/B testing and Notification specific timing settings.

Antwort von WiserNotify

Thank you for your review. I hope you're using A/B testing module. We built & released it. Please feel free to share your feedback anytime!

Abhi
Abhi
Founder in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An awesome light-weight Conversion Widget 🔥

Kommentare: WiserNotify has been a great addition to our tool stack. It has helped us deliver more social proof to our customers, and definitely increased our booking rate. We were also able to nudge the leads with highly relevant prompts, instead of having generic pop-ups. Unlike pop-up tools, the prompts provided by WiserNotify are more subtle and nice-looking, which gives an added

- Beautiful-looking prompts - Intuitive dashboard - 100+ integrations (all my tools work with WiserNotify)

- Need behaviour insights - Ability to set up complex rules - Agency Branding (hyperlinks) can be handled better

letztes Jahr

Hi Abhi, Thanks for writing a review and being an early adapter of our product.

Martial
Marketing Director in Frankreich

Simply the best Social Proof notifications + Extra widgets

Kommentare: Simply amazing experience. UX and UI is great, support is top notch and notification templates are efficient.

The platform is stable and updated frequently. Devs offer a wide range of notifications templates which all are editable. All notifications are translatable which is a great asset for Multilanguage websites. -> Support is the best we experienced on digital tools we use. Tech teams is really proactive and go beyond simple support

Wisernotifcation is the best social proof service but we would want it to be more and challenge lead gen tools such as Optinmonsters. They are working hard to reach this and this is really a true gem.

Antwort von WiserNotify

Hello Martial, Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're very happy to hear that we met your expectations.

Aniekan
Director in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It has various notification tools to use at different points of the sales funnel

The trial has only one notification. I would have wanted to test it out on other functionalities first before purchasing.

Amazing Social proof

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The different customizable templates even with the free version. The several integration channels. the ease of use. Different social proof methods

For now, there is nothing i dislike about it

Alexander
Founder in Griechenland

Fantastic Review and Conversion Notifications

Kommentare: I use wisernotify to show reviews and recent conversion of my business and those of my clients in a non intrusive and good looking way. Both the pop-up types and embedded widgets are easy to use and look amazing. Wisernotify totally covers all my needs in this department and I am totally satisfied with the results and my experience as a user.

Wide variety of notification types and designs that look great, extensive customization possibilities and integrations, well optimized for loading speed, reliable and great support. I have tried many similar notification widgets and pop ups, wisernotify is my favorite and go-to choice, always.

I am not really missing anything, at the moment can't think of any downsides or things I don't like.

letztes Jahr

Hi Alexander, Thanks for the review. We're glad to know that reviews and conversion notifications are working well for your business

Andrew
Lead Generation Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

simple yet effective social proof app for generating leads

I've been using this app for a while now and it has helped me get more leads. It was easy to install and integrated seamlessly with my company’s website so I can show prospects social proof on our website. One of the best features is that it's simple - anyone can do it. Not only does this app have clear benefits, but the customer service is outstanding! The team at WiserNotify has been there for me at all times. I am so glad that I found this app and would highly recommend it to anyone trying to generate leads!

Though they have so many of them in notifications, they don’t have many design options in widgets.

Carol
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Wonderful all purpose notifications and social proof for your site!

Kommentare: Very happy with this tool. In addition to all its pros, the support they provide is fantastic! They respond very fast and stay on to chat to resolve any questions or issues you may have.

Wisernotify comes packed with a ton of nice looking templates to customize the type of notification you want on your site. It’s great for social proof as well as alerting customers to discounts available to them, and also collecting leads.

Honestly, there really isn’t much to dislike about this tool. It’s one of the cleanest and nicest I’ve come across! I guess if I had to name something, it’d be for more native integrations since we can always use more integrations.

letztes Jahr

Hi Carol, Thanks for the review and your suggestion on building more native integration. Please contact our live chat support team and let us know which integrations you want, so we can check and build them.

Lisa
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better than other products on the market

Kommentare: Very pleased, will continue to use

I'm a small operation with a limited budget. I liked that I was able to set this up, install and implement on my own, without having to pay someone.

I have a high page view site, but that doesn't always translate into dollars. I wish I got more views for the money.

letztes Jahr

Hi Lisa, Thanks for the review. It feels great to hear that our customers are finding our app easy to use. About the conversion part, I would suggest talking to our support team, they'll help you set up the right notifications with the right set of features to help you boost your conversions.

Stéphane
Director in Spanien
Sport, Selbstständig

Best notification tool I've used in 7 years

Quite easy to configure, a lot of options and possibilities. Works without any issue and the support is very fast to help. The tool is constantly improving.

Nothing yet in 2 years. I thought I could not use it to notify my visitors about last newsletter subscription, and this was solved in 10 minutes by the support!

letztes Jahr

Hi Stephane, Thanks for the amazing review. We're glad that you find our product useful and had a great experience with it.

Mayur
CEO in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best notification tool for an agency!

Kommentare: Social proof & custom notification designs are best in the market. Awesome team & client management features like manage notification & its reports. Really helps to grow conversion rates!

Very nice & unique template designs & customization option. Customer support is awesome! Developers having the best understanding of marketing concept! Every week they are adding a new notification design! that's something cool. Without charging any extra! Our E-commerce clients really like this concept.

No. It does what it says! Need some of improvement in notification but development team is doing.

Antwort von WiserNotify

Thank you so much, Mayur. We are glad to know that your clients like the concept & using our tool. Also, Helped them to improve conversion rates! Recently, We did a lot of improvement on the notification customization option like you can use a text editor instead of plain text, increase notification size & set CTA link on the notification. Hope you are using it. We would like to add more agency-level features too. Keep asking & sharing your suggestion with us. Thanks.

James
Director in Neuseeland

Great And Easy To Use

Kommentare: Amazing help when needed and flawless once set up correctly, I'd never pay Proof $90 a month ever again.

The variety of pop up widgets and the ease of installing them on pages is fantastic.

Tiny learning curve to get started, but after that you're golden.

Carissa
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Must Have For Your Business!

Kommentare: WiserNotify has been a great addition to our sales process. It is easy to use and set up. Oh, and their customer service is wonderful! Highly recommend WiserNotify!

I love that I am able to pull in data to sales pages and that is real-time.

There have not been any features missing that I have needed.

letztes Jahr

Hi, Thanks for the review. We are happy to hear that you love WiserNotify, and we hope that you continue to enjoy it with each new update.

Tim
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wisernotify is a good FOMO tool

Wisernotify helps in showing different use cases, i.e. product purchased, users online, etc. The ability to A/B test with analytics lets you understand what works and what doesn't

Little hard to setup and understand the data integrations at first. There are some custom webhook issues with Paddle that should have worked better.

Antwort von WiserNotify

Hey Tim, We're glad that you love some of our features. We're sorry for the issue that you're facing, we will work towards improving it. In the meantime, you can contact our support team on a live chat where you will get instant support.

Ahmed
Manager in Frankreich
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Efficient

Ease of setup Good customization Many types of widgets

Didn't find any until now I hope they create more gamification widgets

letztes Jahr

Hi Ahmed, Thanks for the review and we're happy to hear that you found integrations with your tool in WiserNotify.

Whitney
Head of Marketing in UK

Does the job!

Kommentare: Very pleased. I discovered WiserNotify through AppSumo and I'm super glad I did.

I like WiserNotify because it's relatively simple to use and roll-out. Setting up display rules are easy. Increased our conversions with social proof.

From a website speed/SEO standpoint, it could have leaner bones.

letztes Jahr

Hi Whitney, Thanks for the review. We've noted your feedback and we'll definitely consider building it once it gets validated.

Mert
Product Manager in Türkei
Rundfunk, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Application

Kommentare: The WiserNotify team is also very helpful. They were quick to respond to my questions. I'm impressed with the level of customer service I received from them.Overall, I highly recommend WiserNotify to anyone looking for a reliable and user-friendly social proof tool. The tool is affordable and provides great value for money. I'm confident that it will help you boost your website's conversion rates and drive more sales.

The social proof notifications are fantastic. They are customizable and blend perfectly with my website's design. The tool helps me showcase the number of purchases and other social proof metrics in real-time, which has increased the credibility of my website and encouraged more users to convert.

Nothing for now :) Everything works perfectly

Johan
Owner in Spanien
Alternative Streitbeilegung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service

The product works super well and has lots of customization. I am really happy with the way it works. The best part is their customer service that is super fast and super helpful. Really thankful for this

Nothing to complain about that I can think about

letztes Jahr

Hi Johan, We appreciate you taking a time to leave a review.

Kevin Williams
Williams in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for getting a conversation started on your website

WiserNotify is very easy to implement onto your website. It is great for getting a conversation started from prospective customers that you might not have been able to get in the past if you didn't have it implemented.

Nothing I can think of. The tool is very easy to use.

Logan
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

five stars for the support team who are always ready to help and have built an amazing product

There's no other app that I have experienced that is as responsive as WiserNotify when it comes to customer service. The team has been an absolute joy to work with and I am always impressed by the response time. They are so friendly and helpful, in addition to the fact that they build an amazing product.

There are no cons that I would like to report.

letztes Jahr

Hi Logan, Thanks for the review. We will continue to provide the best possible experience for our users.