Perfect for all our Membership and Event Bookings

Bewertet am 20.10.2009
Dave S.
Managing Director

Kommentare: Book it has made a very valuable contribution to our business and become fundamental to our success. The programme has so many useful functions, and very 'instinctive' to use. Due to the good long standing relationship and assistance received from Instinctive Systems, including generous support (plus plenty of non Book-it general IT help) we are happy to answer any questions or respond privately.

Vorteile: Book-It has totally transformed our business, creating neat order out of near chaos! The system gives instant access to so much valuable data which was not readily available prior to installing with its invaluable reporting features. A professional service and fully comprehensive easy to use software combined with a personable and extremely patient support team that clearly knows how to communicate with non computer people. A huge array of integrated features and functions, which can be manipulated at both beginner level, or highly advanced, depending on your needs.

Nachteile: Can't think of anything!

Review

Bewertet am 16.3.2010
Bronwen E.
Network Administrator

Kommentare: This software has been invaluable in the recording of all our company data. The initial set-up ran smoothly and support throughout has been excellent. I would highly recommend this software.

Vorteile: The programme works perfectly for our training and network organisation with the different databases giving us the ablity to capture and report on all aspects of our activity.
The user defined fields are particularly useful allowing us to capture information specific to our organisation.
Initial set-up and support from Instinctive was very good and the ongoing support has also been very good. All queries are resolved fully and efficiently.
The system is extremely easy to use, even for the most techno-phobic staff.

Nachteile: There is no audit trail available which would prove extremely useful. With many members of staff using the system I would definately prefer to be able to know which user amended which records and when.

The National Pawnbrokers Assocation (NPA)

Des M.
Chief Executive

Kommentare: We find Book-It invaluable and are really pleased we chose it.

Vorteile: Book-It has transformed the way the NPA communicates with members. It enables us to email bespoke letters or send out batch letters and emails for routine jobs that took a huge amount of management time and expertise before. It allows us to analyse our membership records in a way that was not possible before and send out subscription invoices on time. We also advertise courses and conferences online and give members the option of booking online via Book-It which saves everyone time. It's a great tool. We have opted for telephone support which is helpful, understandable and usually available straight away.

Nachteile: Very few. Ocassionally the system crashes but we are soon up and running and we have never lost data. We would like to have the ability to generate system invoices with suppliers as we do with members.

bookit4

Nicki B.
Admin Manager

Kommentare: Worthwhile product for club, networking organisations.
Ease of use.
SImple format
For our networking organisation (WIB) Bookit 4 is invaluable and easy to use. There are so many features that I am still unsure of but would welcome the chance to learn about.

Vorteile: Excellent product - Ease of use once you know the system - Customer support is brilliant

Nachteile: For ease of use, it is necessary to have customer support and more importanly training. It is really necessary to have training every 6-9 months and perhaps this should be included in customer support. My reason is that the product is so vast offering an excellent range of reports backup etc yet from my own personal point of view there is so much that I don't know yet with training this would become much easier. TRAINING IS VITAL

Book It by Spice Manchester

Lauren F.
Co-ordinator

Kommentare: I am relatively new to this type of software and was pleasantly surprised how much automation there was built in when I first started to use it.
The support is great and the product makes our job so much easier

Vorteile: Ease of use very good
Support & availability of support very good
Easy to train people to use
Implementation of updates very easy + supported well

Nachteile: Sometimes can take longer than I would hope to get new features however I have experienced the same with every software provider over my years in business. The support in general though makes up for this.

useful membership tool

Tim W.
Secretary

Kommentare: A very useful tool that helps us run our membership smoothly.
It has definitely helped reduce attrition.

Vorteile: the basic functions are generally well laid out and easy to use, and it has many sophisticated functions for the advanced user.
The management of Direct Debits is particularly useful.

Nachteile: users need to be quite IT-literate to run it, and I have found some of the functions a little clunky.
I have found the reporting problematic at times, particularly when exporting date fields. Probably my lack of knowledge.

Bookit

Bewertet am 21.10.2009
Dominic R.
Mr

Kommentare: As a club/booking software it is good and can be used in many different ways. The updates happen regulalry and items fixed quickly. Have a go with the dummy version for yourself you should find in easy to use and helpful. When the on-line version arrives this will be an exceptional product.

Vorteile: New features are regular, so good flexability.
Solid data base, good customer service.

Nachteile: System based and not web based. Is a web based one coming?

Saves time and effort

Jill H.
Proprietor

Kommentare: Simple to use, excellent on-line tutorial if needed, but pretty much intuitive and easy to learn.

Vorteile: I can create joining instructions and certificates for training courses in a fraction of the time it used to take before I installed Book-It.

Nachteile: Can't think of any!